The Super Mario Bros. Movie

Par Beyta10HeroofSaiyans

After watching the new Mario movie, it was amazing to see one of my favorite Nintendo mascots to have a brand... Plus

Bio: The third brother of the Mario Bros and twin of DK
Prolouge: The SuperStar captured!
Super Mario Bros. Plumbing Services and the first job!
A mysterious pipe and welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom!
Meeting the Princess and Training along with and the Elasticity Kong.
A family reunion on Rainbow Road! Koopa Troopa Kart Ambush!
Battle for the Mushroom Kingdom! Rescuing the Princess from marriage!
The Final Battle! Super Mario and Kong Bros vs Bowser!

Onto the journey! A family fight on the Great ring of Kong!

1K 17 5
Par Beyta10HeroofSaiyans

Today at the Mushroom Kingdom, horns begin to play a fanfare as Mario, Princess Peach, Jasmine and Damien Kong exit the castle to a crowd of Toads who is cheering for them.

Mario: *Gasp*

Damien Kong: Wow...

Princess Peach: They're all counting on us. No pressure.

They all pass through the crowd, who give Mario and Damien Kong curious looks.

Toads: *Cheering*

Mario: *Chuckle nervously*

As they were passing through the crowd, they all stand next to the Warp Pipe as Princess Peach give an announcement for the Toads.

Princess Peach: My Toads! Our days of terror are almost over! With the help of Jasmine and the Kong army, we will stop- *A blue Toad raises his hand causing her to stop*

Blue Toad: Uh... Who are they?

The blue Toad pointed at Mario and Damien Kong as Princess Peach gives him an answer.

Princess Peach: The human is not important! But, for the Kong, he will explain!

Damien Kong began to walk next to Princess Peach and talk to them.

Damien Kong: My name is Damien Mario Kong, and I am the lost Son of the King from the Jungle Kingdom. If I can convince my father to help the Princess, then the Mushroom and Jungle Kingdom will be safe!

The Toads began to cheer for them, as they enter the pipe, with Mario being last by weakly waving at the Toads goodbye as he gets to be pulled in. They all began to start walking through the mushroom forest.

Princess Peach: Nervous?

Mario: Who, me? *Scoffs* Yes. A little.

Damien Kong: I'm just as nervous as you, but also excited.

Jasmine Kong: Excited to fight Bowser?

Damien Kong: Yeah.

Princess Peach: *Giggles*

As the group was continue walking, they heard footsteps from behind. As they turn around, they all saw Toad who was dancing behind them.

Toad: 🎶We're goin' on an adventure!🎶 *Normal* Come on, guys! *Scatting* Hey, Mario and DK!

Princess Peach: *Looks at Mario and Damien Kong* You know this guy?

Damien Kong: He helped us out to get to your castle.

Mario: Uh-

Toad: Yeah, we're best friends.

Mario: But are we?

Toad: *Holds up his finger to Mario and turns to Peach* Don't worry. *Emphatically* I... will...protect you.

Jasmine Kong: A Toad that is brave enough to join the princess.

Toad: I fear nothing.

Princess Peach: The that settles it. You're coming with us. Let's move!

They all began to run off, while Toad grabs a Biddybud and spins it around.

Toad: 🎶Ha-ha-ha! I said we're goin' on an adventure, woo!🎶 *Tosses the Biddybud behind him and runs after the rest*

Mario, Peach, Toad, Jasmine, and Damien Kong travel through various of lands. 

As they were about to continue their adventure, a Cheep Cheep fish gets in Mario's face, which made the group to stop, and help Mario to get the fish out of Mario's face and as it did, it got onto Toad.

Damien Kong saw the herd of Yoshi's and started wave at them to say Hello. One of them notice Damien Kong wave him back. 

As they continue moving, they end up climbing up a mountain as they looked by an amazing sight.

Princess Peach: Pretty incredible, huh?

Mario: Mamma mia.

Damien Kong: Mamma mia, indeed.

Jasmine: I'll never let anyone ruin this.

At the Dark Lands, stars appear around the area as Bowser plays a piano on a floating platform and sings a song.

Bowser: Princess Peach... 🎶Peach, you're so cool~ And with my star we're gonna rule~ Peach, understand... I'm gonna love ya 'til the very end! Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches! I love~ yoouuu! Oh! Peaches! Peaches- 🎶

The Magikoopa teleports in where Bowser is.

Magikoppa: Sire.

Bowser: *Breathes in* What is it, Kamek?

Kamek: We have been informed that the princess has met a mustachio human and a Kong have arrived at the Mushroom Kingdom, along with a female Kong. *Bowser growls at this* She and another Kong from the Jungle Kingdom has been training them, they are up to something, sire!

Bowser: ...Sit. *Pats on the seat next to him* Jam with me.

Bowser plays a familiar song, along with Kamek playing the light notes.

Bowser: These, uh, human and Kong, where do they come from?

Kamek: We...aren't sure?

Bowser: Does the princess...likes one of them?

Kamek: Sire! Look in the mirror! You have nothing to worry about.

Bowser: I know that. *Stops playing the piano* I'm not threatened. *Slams the cover onto Kamek's fingers causing him to scream in pain* FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY'RE PLANNING! *Walks out of the room*

Kamek: *In pain* I'm on it, sire. May I lift the cover, now?

Bowser: No! Pain is the best teacher.

Our heroes decided to take a break by resting at a field of glowing Fire Flowers surrounding a large tree. Princess Peach, Toad, Damien Kong and Jasmine Kong set up camp while Mario sits forlornly, which made Damien Kong to look at his adopted brother.

Mario: *Sigh*

Damien Kong: You're thinking about Luigi, huh?

Mario: We've never been apart this long.

Princess Peach: Don't worry. We're going to save him.

Peaches walks up to a Fire Flower and touches it which caused her entire clothes to change as the undamaged fire cause her pink clothes white and red. She became Fire Princess Peach and began to produce a fireball and lights a campfire with it.

Damien Kong: I can tell you're not from here.

Fire Princess Peach: I don't know where I'm from.

Mario: Really?

Fire Princess Peach: Yep. My earliest memory was arriving at the Mushroom Kingdom.

The scene began to have a flashback of Princess Peach as a baby entering through the Wrap Pipe and looked at the Toads.

Fire Princess Peach (Narrating): I was so lucky they found me...

Fire Princess Peach: Raised me like one of their own, and... when I was ready...They made me their princess.

The flashback ended when Peach was crowned as the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom and we get back to the Fire Flower Garden, where Peach is in her Fire form.

Damien Kong: Just like with me, except I was transported to Brooklyn. Maybe you're from our world?

Fire Princess Peach: There's a huge universe out there...with a lot of galaxies.

Damien began to lie down on the floor and looked at the stars, unknowingly, Jasmine lies down on the floor next him.

Jasmine Kong: Are you okay. DK?

Damien Kong: Yeah, I'm just making constellations from the stars.

Jasmine Kong: Constellations?

Damien Kong: Yeah, you know. Connect the stars until they made a shape. I do this whenever I feel bored, I make stars to make a shape into something.

As Damien Kong said that he began to connect toe stars together to form a giant star which made Jasmine Kong to saw what he made.

Jasmine Kong: That's pretty interesting from someone like you.

Damien Kong: Heh, yeah.

Jasmine began to yawn and started to lay down next to Damien Kong, who blushes at this at first, but got used to it as he continued to look at the stars in the sky and make some constellations until he fell asleep.

At the Bowser's castle, we see Luigi being led by the small man wearing masks in front of Bowser's throne.

Black Mask: We found him in the Dark Lands.

Bowser: *Growls at Luigi who yelped* Leave him to me.

As Bowser begin to approach him, Kamek appear and uses his wand to levitate Luigi into the air. They were developed with a pink, blue aura as they moved forward and held still from moving.

Bowser: *Circled him around* What is your name?

Luigi: Uh...Luigi.

Bowser: Not sure if you know who I am. But I'm about to marry a princess and rule the world. *Flicked his claws and touch Luigi's chin with a finger*

Luigi: Wow, uh heh heh...yay.

Bowser: But there's one problem, Luigi. There's a Kong and human traveling with my fiancé. Has a mustache just like you. Do you know them?

Luigi: No! Absolutely not!

Bowser: Tough one I see, *Begins to smile* maybe this will get you to talk. *Grabs a piece of Luigi's mustache and started to pull it*

Luigi: Do you think I know a Kong and every human being with a mustache wearing an identical cool outfit with a hat with a letter of his first name on it? Because I don't.

Bowser started to get upset. Once he pulled the piece of hair from Luig's mustache, he grabbed onto Luigi and begin tug on Luigi's whole mustache.

Bowser: DO YOU KNOW THEM?!

Luigi: STOP, STOP! STOP, STOP, STOP! I know them! Yes, I know them! Yeah, they're my brothers Mario, and Damien and they're the best guys in the world!

Bowser: Do the princess find one of them attractive?!

Luigi: THEY DO IF THEY HAVE GOOD TASTE!

Bowser furiously yanks a chunk of Luigi's mustache, causing him to shriek in agony.

Bowser: GET HIM OUT OF MY SIGHT! *Throws Luigi to the ground* We'll see how tough this Mario and Damien Kong is when they watch me kill their brother!

Luigi, now trapped in a cage, is dropped down into a dungeon where the other prisoners hang suspended over a pool of lava.

Luigi: *Quavering* Where am I? *Hears a child laughter and gasps*

In another cage, a blue star creature, who named Lumalee, spins the cage around.

Lumalee: Home.

The Penguin King from the Ice Kingdom sits in a cage with two other penguins.

Penguin King: Pay him no need. He's cute, but he's... *Cuckoo whistle*

Lumalee: In an insane world, it is the sane who is called crazy. *Pulls out a pinwheel and blows it which caused the propeller pops off and floats away*

Luigi: How long you guys been in here?

Lumalee: *Swings his cage back and forth* Time, like hope, is an illusion.

Penguin King: Please! We're already depressed enough!

Luigi: There's gotta be a way outta here.

Lumalee: There is no escape. The only hope is the sweet relief of death.

Prisoners: WHOA!!

Penguin King: Oh, you've got to be kidding me!

Luigi began to groan as he put his head in his cage, think about his brothers. Back to our heroes, they finally made it to the Jungle Kingdom approaching the gates.

Princess Peach: You ready?

Damien Kong: Yeah.

Mario: Eh...sure?

Princess Peach: Jasmine, if you would.

Jasmine Kong nodded her head for agreement as she began to knock on the door. After a few seconds of silence, a Kong wearing a Sports Coat burst through the doors and roars at them.

Toad: AH! *Gets behind the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom and get a quick glance at what he's looking out* Whaaaaaat?

Mario: How you doin'?

Princess Peach: We're here to see the king.

Jasmine Kong: Exactly. I brought them here to see Cranky Kong. Can you please take us to him?

The Sports Coat Kong walks up to them, glared at them for a moment and then he answered.

Sports Coat Kong: Follow me.

Mario: *Stuttered* That gorilla's wearing a sports coat.

Toad: *Shrugging* Feeling underdressed.

Damien Kong: *Looks at Mario* And you didn't have a problem with me wearing clothes.

They looked over and saw the Sports Coat Kong, on top of a kart, and puts on his shades.

 Damien Kong: Whoa.

Sports Coat Kong: Hop in.

They all got into the kart, and the Sports Coat Kong begin to drive it to the bridge really fast which caused everyone to actually hold on as they began to be flown across the ramp and onto the other section of the bridge. They all looked and saw a village full of Kongs. Damien Kong was shocked at what he's seeing. He began to smile at what he's seeing and begin to cry a little bit. It was like he is back to his actually home. He never seen anything like this in his life. The driver started to shift to high speed as they wounded up to the top of a mountain and right off the ramp. Peach grabs onto Mario and Jasmine grabs a hold onto Damien Kong and Toad. Then the kart started to turn into a paraglider as it soared in the air. They finally landed inside the mouth of the cave as it opened up. They all landed on the stone ground as the drive dropped them off.

Damien Kong: *Looks at the driver* Thanks for the ride.

The Sports Coat Kong nodded his head at Damien Kong and began to leave. Damien Kong began to look around and saw something on the throne as torches began to light up the dark temple.

The King of the Jungle Kingdom:  Oh, by all means, come in. *Waves his hand at Jasmine* Hi, Jazzy.

Jasmine Kong: *Waves back at him* Hi, Cranky Kong.

They begin to walk up to them and bowed down to him.

Princess Peach: Great and mighty Cranky Kong...

Cranky Kong: So, I heard that you wanted my army.

Jasmine Kong: That's exactly it, Cranky Kong. Without your help, the Mushroom Kingdom will be annihilated.

Cranky Kong: What makes you think that the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom are worth fighting alongside the greatest army in the world?

Princess Peach: Because we have heart. And with your strength, we can win.

Cranky Kong: *Strokes his beard to think about it until he reaches his conclusion* Okay, fine.

Princess Peach: That's it?

Cranky Kong: No, that's not it! The answer is no. Goodbye.

Damien Kong: Wait a minute! *Steps forward* If the Mushroom Kingdom falls, then your Kingdom is next Cranky Kong. Unless the Kong Army is too afraid of a giant turtle!

Mario: He's right! *Steps forward with Damien Kong* We're not leaving without an army!

Cranky Kong: *looks at them* HAHAHAHAHA!! Who are these guys? They make me laugh. Especially the Kong. *Points at Damien Kong* I like him. Alright, tough guys. You both want my army so badly? Defeat my son in the Great ring of Kong!

Princess Peach: Give us a second. *Looked at Mario and Damien Kong* This is a really, really bad idea!

Jasmine Kong: You don't know what Donkey Kong is made of!

Mario: *Glared at Princess Peach* Look, do you have another way to save our brother?

Damien Kong: Relaxed. We got this and we will win.

Jasmine Kong: Damien...

Damien Kong: Just trust us, okay?

Cranky Kong: *Got in between them* Are you four done whispering? It's a little rude.

Mario: You sire, have a deal. We will fight your son and win.

Cranky Kong: I'm sure you will. *Gets pick up by the guards and got in his own kart* Hahahahaha! *Drives to the Great ring of Kong while coughing*

Jasmien Kong began to worry for Damien because he's about to fight his twin brother which she forgot to tell him. We get to see Mario and Damien Kong heading to the Great Ring of Kong, where they see, the whole kingdom is gathered to watch, Mario looks down to see him and his brother standing on steel and way below them, is a very long drop to the ocean, which made him to know one thing; do not fall. They also saw Jasmine Kong, Toad and Princess Peach watching them along with Cranky Kong, until they hear loud thundering booms coming from the other side, which reveals to be Cranky Kong's son, Donkey Kong.

Everyone started to chant his name rhythmically.

Donkey Kong: I am DK! I'm Donkey Kong!

Damien Kong noticed that he looks exactly like him, except the top of his hair is shorter, and he isn't wearing clothes like him, minus the tie. He started to showboat to the entire crowd and waved to his dad who is watching.

Damien Kong: *Lean next to Mario* This guy's a showoff.

Donkey Kong: Oh yeah! Hi, Dad! Hi!

Cranky Kong: No, no! Don't do that!

Donkey Kong: *Starts to flex* Dad, wave back!

Cranky Kong: Enough with the showboating!

Donkey Kong: What do you mean? They like it! It's what they came here for! Dancing pecs! *Starts to flex his pecs*

Cranky Kong: Okay, simmer down. I said, simmer down!

All the Kongs started to calm down except for one Kong who still saying DK. Jasmine use her powers to turn her hand into a megaphone and speak through it.

Jasmine Kong: He means you too, Diddy!

Diddy Kong: DK! D- *Notices this and sit down* Sorry.

Cranky Kong: Now, since I want this fight to last more than five seconds, I put some Power-Ups around the arena. You're welcome, Mario.

Donkey Kong: I don't need anything special to break every bone in your tiny body! *Growls and went on all fours ready to make his move*

Damien Kong: *Looks at Mario* You want to go first or me?

Mario: Nah, I got this. Don't intervene. *Gets scared at Donkey Kong, but took a deep breath and closed his eyes* Alright... Let's-a-Go.

As Mario said that he began to charge forward, and Donkey Kong does the same. Mario began to jump up and punched the gorilla, but Donkey Kong grabs his face, pinned him to the ground and started to slap him.

Jasmine: *Winced* Ooh.

Toad: Oh, my- Okay.

Cranky Kong: Guess you're not getting my army.

Donkey Kong then throws Mario in the air and jump kicks him which causes Mario nearly slides off but manages to get up.

Donkey Kong: Is this what you came for?!

Fanboy Kong: WE LOVE YOU, DK! *Sobs*

As Mario gets up and saw Donkey Kong distracted and a Question Block above him.

Donkey Kong: Hi, Dad! I love you! *Heard some footsteps and see Mario running at him* It is on like Donkey Kong!

Donkey Kong begins to run at Mario and jumped to slam him with his fists, but Mario dodged by sliding between his legs. He climbed onto a block swung from a vine and punch the Power-Up block which pops out a blue mushroom, which causes Damien Kong to know that Mario grabbed the wrong Mushroom.

Mario: You're about to pick on someone your own size!

Damien Kong: Wait, Mario, don't! That's the-

But it was too late. Mario already ate the mushroom and begins to glow as he charged at Donkey Kong but appears to be small as a mouse.

Damien Kong: Mini Mushroom...

Cranky Kong: I guess he got the wrong mushroom.

 Donkey Kong tries to squash Mario, but Mario jumps, and Donkey Kong caught him by his hand and flickered him to the doors which cause him to be unconscious and Donkey Kong came charging at him.

Princess Peach: Get up, Mario!

Mario hears Princess Peach and then saw DK (Donkey Kong) in a ball form and roll towards him, Mario jumps down, which made DK to throw a barrel at him, he swings on a vine and finds another Question Block. He hits it which shows a Fire Flower, only to be blown out by Donkey Kong, who was right behind him. Mario starts to punch him, but it didn't do anything which made Donkey Kong to grab his hand, throws him up, around, body slams him, hits him with a barrel and then hits his face with his hands together. Damien Kong looks at this and began to be ready to attack.

Mario collapsed and Donkey Kong picks him up.

Donkey Kong: Had enough?

Mario: Not...even...close.

Donkey Kong lifts him up and was about to punch him until Damien Kong came by and punches Donkey Kong in the face which causes him to fly backwards until he landed on the ground by all fours. He looks at Damien Kong, who holds Mario and put him on his back.

Damien Kong: *Looks at Mario* I'll handle this. *Looks at Donkey Kong* Now we try to do this peacefully, but your father won't listen. *Walk slowly at Donkey Kong* So, I'll make sure we'll win.

Donkey Kong: Oh, you tend to fight me? Instead of running away like a coward like your dumb brother?

Damien Kong: I can't get close enough if I want to give you a beatdown.

Donkey Kong: Oh-ho! Then come close as you like.

The two gorillas began to walk towards each other, stops as they got close enough and punched each other in the face. Then they began to throw a couple more punches which caused their fist to clash, until they both threw a barrage of punches at each other which made everyone to get hyped at what they are seeing.

Cranky Kong: Impossible!

Jasmine Kong: The princess and I have been training them, but this is insane!

Damien Kong and Donkey Kong began to keep clashing each other with their fists for a few seconds until Donkey Kong hits Damien Kong in the stomach and then kicks him in the face. Damien Kong growls and charges at DK and slams him with his hands but Dk grabs his hands and punch him with all of his strength, causing Damien Kong and Mario to be launched into the air as time began to slow down, Jasmine and Princess Peach call out both of their names to get their attention.

Princess Peach/Jasmine Kong: (Slowed) MARIO!/DAMIEN!

Mario: (Slowed) It's-a-me...

Princess Peach/Jasmine Kong: (Slowed) THE BLOCK!

Damien Kong notices the two Question Blocks atop of the floating bricks, so he decides to grab Mario and grab onto the ledge of the brick and looks at the Question Blocks then back at Mario.

Damien Kong: Time for the Mario Bros to Power-Up!

As Mario nodded his head and smiled, they both hit the block, the Mario Brothers both came down ready to face Donkey Kong again, but they were in a Cat form. Mario was wearing a yellow cat suit and Damien Kong was looking like a lion with its hair, ears and tail. They both began to purr themselves which causes everyone to admired by the sight of their cute forms.

All: Aww.

Jasmine Kong: Oh my gosh, they're cute!

Toad: They both look adorable.

Princess Peach: *Chuckles* They really do.

Cat Damien Kong: *Looks at himself and realize it* What the?!

Cat Mario: Oh, wha- We're cats?!

Donkey Kong: AH! THEY GOT THE CAT BOX! *Laughs hysterical as Mario and Damien Kong look at DK with a 'Really?' look* Oh my-! I'm sorry...heh. I'm sorry...I'm sorry...OK... Now you die.

Donkey Kong punch them, but they were able to dodge with their Cat Form reflexes.

Cat Damien Kong: *Begins to realize why they we're quick enough to dodge* Wait a minute.

Cat Mario: We're cats.

They both look at each other and nodded their heads for agreement thinking the same thing. Donkey Kong tries to grab and hit them, but they were just too quick for him. Then with one slick, Mario clawed his cheek as Damien Kong punches him.

Cat Mario: Meow.

Cat Damien Kong: *Lion roar*

As Damien Kong in his cat form roared like a lion, it causes everyone to be shocked from what Damien Kong did, even himself was freaked out by that.

Cat Damien Kong: Whoa. I did not mean to do that.

Donkey Kong then started to attack them, but they started to dodge him again and scratch him. Donkey Kong began to throw barrels at them, but they were able to grab one of them and throw it back at him. Mario jumps on Donkey Kong, punch and scratch him variously, along with Damien Kong who lifted Donkey Kong and slam him to the ground.

Toad: Woo-hoo!

The Mario bros pounced their way up to the top and began to have their claws to launched down at Donkey Kong as Damien Kong yelled out at him.

Cat Damien Kong: BANANA SLAMMA!

As the Mario Bros crashed onto Donkey Kong, the three began to flow down to the bottom until they were stopped by the floating bricks. Mario began to pant as he pulled out his claws out ready to attack.

Cat Mario: Had enough?

Donkey Kong began to get up but was dizzy as he tries to hit one of them but was too weak to look at who's he hitting.

Donkey Kong: Not...even...close.

Donkey Kong was about to fall to the ocean, but Damien Kong grabs him by his tie so he wouldn't fall.

Cat Damien Kong: We'll take that as a yes. Also, good game.

Donkey Kong began to fall forward and crash to the ground as Mario and Damien Kong leaps on top of him, making them the winners, which causes everyone to cheer triumphantly at the victory as everyone celebrated.

Jasmine Kong: Yes! They won!

Toad: That's my best friends!

The Kongs started to cheer for the Mario Brothers by shouting their names. As Princess Peach and Jasmine Kong smiled at them, and they smiled back. Princess Peach then smiled at Cranky Kong.

Cranky Kong: Yeah, yeah. *Returns with a grin*

The Mario Brothers have won the battle against Donkey Kong and now they know that the Kong army will help them fight against Bowser army. Will they be able to save the Mushroom Kingdom and Luigi in time or will they be able to fail? Time to find out for ourselves.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.5K 209 20
"I'm overthinking, I would never hurt him... right?" For a while, Mario has been having the same... strange... nightmares that feel too real to be tr...
44.8K 957 48
After Sonic's latest adventure, Tom and Maddie decide to take him on vacation in Brooklyn where the blue blur befriends a plumber named Mario. While...
143K 4K 17
A plumber named Mario travels through an underground labyrinth with his brother, Luigi and his sister, Y/N, but he and Y/N ended up being separated f...
22.2K 746 18
When brothers Mario and Luigi end up with a big plumbing problem underneath their hometown in Brooklyn, they're suddenly sucked away and separated in...