BOBOIBOY X BNHA CROSSOVER: He...

By Obaloluwa02

Boboiboy and his friends get trapped in an Alternate Universe. They meet an unexpected person there. They hav... More

Prologue
Chapter 2: Adapting...
Chapter 3: Entrance into UA High School
Chapter 4: Boboiboy and friends meet Class 1A
Chapter 5: Preparations for the Sports Festival
Special Chapter: Meeting Admiral Mechamato
Chapter 6: UA Sports Festival Arc; Part 1: Obstacle Course.
Chapter 7: UA Sports Festival Arc; Part 2: Cavalry Battle
Chapter 8: UA Sports Festival Arc; Part 3: Tournament of Power I
Chapter 9: Sports Festival; Part 3: Tournament of Power II
Extra Chapter: Introducing the groups
Chapter 10: Hero Names
Chapter 11: Internships: Part 1
Chapter 12: Internships: Part 2
Chapter 13: Testing the Students' Improvement.
Chapter 14: Preparation for the Final Exams
Chapter 15: Final Exams
Chapter 16: Going shopping with the whole class
My Hero Academia: Two Heroes; Part 1
Sorry, guys

Chapter 1: An Unknown World 🌎

3.8K 89 44
By Obaloluwa02

Sorry, this is the first story that I've written online, so if there's any you think is PIS (Plot Induced Stupidity), pls bear with me or write in the comments.

Narrator POV

     Boboiboy fell off the precipice and crashed into the icy lake. His friends entered the water after him and swam towards him.

     A hand came out from a portal underneath and grabbed Bbb to pull him inside the portal. His friends grabbed Bbb's other hand and pulled, but the hand dragging Bbb into the portal was too strong and brought Bbb's friends through it with him.

TIMESKIP
.
.
.
.
.
     Yaya, Ying, Fang, and Gopal open their eyes to see themselves lying on a green patch of grass. Gopal started to panic and run around the place (Typical Gopal. The panic and run type). Ying stopped him by bonking his head. Yaya and Fang were looking around to see if there was any place of familiarity. Then Fang switched on his watch to check his world map. It showed they were in Japan. ~Wait, what are we doing in Japan?~, he asked in Malay. The others looked at him with questioning faces.

     He looked at his watch again, and it sent a notification of someone called All Might, saving a group of first graders from a group of armed robbers. ~Who is All Might?~ They were all clueless.

     Then they all heard an explosion, and they ran to it's source. Yaya used her gravity powers to lift unconcious Boboiboy.

     As they were running, a boy of about their age ran past them at an amazing rate of speed. Ying asked, ~How can a normal human run that fast?~ Fang then checked his watch for information. He started reading aloud, ~80% of the world's population have a specific power called quirk while the remaining 20% are termed quirkless.~ ~Wait, does that mean we're in another dimension?~ Ying asked. ~It seems so. Commander Kokoci equipped my watch with the ability to adjust to the information in any dimension. I never thought I would need it until today. And BTW, this dimension is Dimension 23,075~, Fang said.

     Then Yaya asked, ~Which dimension did we come from?~ Fang answered her, ~We were in dimension 535 before now.~ Yaya was confused,~That's far, do you all think it's a power sphere that caused this?~

     They reached the place where the explosion came from and saw that it was a large dome. They entered it and saw an awful sight; a man in black theme with a scarf around his neck was being sat on by a big black monster that had its brain exposed. They heard a man with pale skin and blue hair say it's name was Nomu, and it was practically a corpse revived and it's body modified to contain multiple quirks.

     The monster was snapping the man's arm like a twig. It was about to finish him off, but...

     ~Super-Sonic punch!/ Super-Speed Kick!~ Yaya and Ying said at the same time as they punched and kicked the Nomu multiple times.

     The Nomu was pushed back by the attacks and tried to regenerate, but it couldn't cause the attacks were too fast. They managed to let Nomu fly far.

     Shigaraki (the man with pale skin, blue hair, and hands all over his body)
was frustrated and said, 『This Nomu was meant to be able to defeat All Might! How can it make itself look so pathetic! NOMU UNLEASH ALL THE STRENGTH YOU HAVE AND ATTACK THAT UNCONCIOUS BOY !!!』

The Nomu got up from where it was thrown and disappeared at top speed. Well, definitely not too fast for Yaya and Ying to handle. It was heading for Bbb. Yaya caught up with it and punched it away.

Ying carried Bbb and Mr. Aizawa away and returned to see Yaya still fighting the Nomu. She joined, and they both gave it their signature attacks, ~ MIGHTY PUNCH!!! A THOUSAND DEATH KICKS!!!~

     The Nomu crashed through the dome and flew far, far away. Fang said, ~You guys should be thanking me, I let you guys take the spotlight, although it's meant for me.~ Yaya and Ying sweatdropped. Then Ying turned to Shigaraki and said, 『You're so cruel! How could you not let a person rest in peace? How dare you revive someone who deserves his eternal rest!?』(Yes, Yaya, Fang, and Ying understand Japanese).

                           BOOM!!!

     『I AM HERE!!!』, All Might shouted his everyday catchphrase, but this time, there wasn't an inkling of a smile accompanied with it.

     The low class thugs that were left started exclaiming,

『Wait is that All Might?』

『He's bigger than I thought he would be』

『Shouldn't we back down and run away?』

『I think we should.』

『No, even if it's All Might we're facing, the order doesn't change, we must kill him.』

『Besides, we were given orders by that man...』

     Most of them gulped and agreed as they were terrified of the said 'man'

All of them attacked All Might, but he ended most of them with just the shock wave from his speed. As he looked around for the monster Iida told him about, he learnt from Aizawa that some mysterious kids had already defeated it. He was shocked. For heaven's sake, they were only kids!

Then they started talking to themselves. Fang said, ~Well, that was easy.~ Ying said, ~Hey! You didn't even join us to fight it!~ ~But if you actually think about it, this doesn't even come near to any of the fights that we've fought without Bbb. But I think Rokta'roka is probably weaker than this monster we just defeated.~ Yaya said as she agreed with Fang. ~Geez, even Ejo Jo, with his senseless names, was more powerful than this monster.~ Gopal commented.

Krik, Krik, Krik...

~Come to think of it, Gopal, where were you during this fight?~, Ying said as she smirked. ~Ahhh, Fang, save me she's giving off her deadly aura again!!! Huhuhuuu...~

Shigaraki started scratching his neck as he said, 『Too many brats and insects... WHY WON'T MY DAY GO THE WAY I WANT IT, HUH?!!』. He ran towards Ying and was about to touch her and decay her. 『SHADOW FINGERS!!!』, Fang said as he bound Shigaraki with the power of his shadows. 『If you dare touch her, I will make sure you won't leave this place alive!!』Fang said in Japanese to make sure Shigaraki heard him loud and clear. Kurogiri created a warp gate under Shigaraki, and Shigaraki fell through it and appeared beside Kurogiri. Shigaraki didn't want to go, but Kurogiri said, 『Even villains should know when to quit. We're beaten, let's go』. Kurogiri created another portal, and Shigaraki entered. Kurogiri was about to enter when the space hero, Thirteen, whom he had injured earlier started to suck him inside her black hole, but she was injured, so she wasn't at full power.

     Kurogiri managed to escape, but not before sustaining injuries on his physical body.

     As they reached their hideout, Shigaraki asked,『WHO THE HECK WERE THOSE KIDS?!!!』Kurogiri replied to him,『I don't know, but they have experience with their quirks.』

Back at USJ...

     Yaya, Fang, Gopal, and Ying rushed towards Midoriya and asked where their friend was. Midoriya said him and Mr. Aizawa were taken to the hospital. They relaxed, but then a pro-hero called Snipe, who was also a teacher at U.A, asked them to follow him. They did, and he handed them over to Detective Tsukauchi. He took them to the police station for questioning.

Midoriya POV

     So villains attacked the USJ (Unforeseen Simulation Joint), and a monstrous sight almost killed Mr. Aizawa, but some kids around my age came from I don't know where and defeated the Nomu.

     I made up a lot of theories about their quirks from what I saw. They left a boy with me to take care of as they fought the Nomu. My classmates asked them a lot of questions until Snipe Sensei came and took them away for questioning. I also heard them speak in another language, although 3 of them spoke Japanese. As they followed Snipe Sensei, I hoped I would see them again.

Fang POV

     I followed the person they called Mr. Snipe. I wasn't keen on going to the police station for questioning (like who is?). We followed the Detective to the police station. He actually drove us there. While he was driving us, I spoke to my friends in Malay. I told them that they shouldn't use more than half their power until we were confident enough to trust them. Gopal, with his useless and cowardly brain, asked, ~Did we do something wrong?~ Honestly, I felt like hitting him.

     Ying helped me answer him. But she answered in a way that was as if she wanted to kill him, ~Of course they'll have to ask us something. We came along out of nowhere, defeated the villain like they were practically characters from video games{that means it was easy} that they took some time to just survive against and walk away like nothing happened. If you actually think about it, it makes sense for them to question us.~

     Well, forget the cat crap, we got to the police station, and the Detective took us to the room they will be interrogating us. He asked us questions like:

『What are your names?』

『I'm Fang Kaizo』

『I'm Yaya Yah』

『I'm Xiao Ying』

     I looked at the Detective's face. He looked really friendly, so I'm not sure we have a reason to hold anything back from him. So I told them there was a change in plans. We were telling him everything.

     Gopal had no idea what we were saying except that we were mentioning our names. I explained to Mr Tsukauchi that Gopal didn't understand Japanese. He understood and said in English, "Well, do you understand English?" Gopal understood and responded in the affirmative. Then the Detective asked his name. He said, " My name is Gopal Kumar and..." Geesh, he started listing out everything he was good and bad at. I just wanted to friggin' kill 'im.

     Ying helped me with that, too. She hit his head so hard he had a bump. The Detective then asked, "What is your friend's name?" "His name is Boboiboy Amato, and I'm more popular than him!"

     Gopal, with his normally clueless attitude, said, "Go tell the popularity chart when we get home." I was angry and really wanted to smash his head and kill 'im there and then but the Detective didn't give me a chance to and asked, "Where do you come from and what are your quirks?"

     Yaya answered for all of us, "We come from Pulau Rintis in Malaysia."So that's the language you were speaking in." The Detective asked. "Yes, and my quirk is gravity manipulation." Yaya said. "I can control gravity and anti-gravity. That makes me able to fly at super-sonic speeds and land a really mean punch."

     "Mine's time manipulation. It makes me control time. I can slow down time or speed it up. I can also rewind it. It also makes me able to move at super-sonic speeds and light speeds. I can see the future and the past sometimes. I move fast, so I can deliver a really heavy kick. If I go at my top speed, it would be as if I'm in two places at the same time."

(They call that type of thing Velocity Transit or something. Honestly, I've forgotten.)

     "I manipulate shadows. I can do anything with a shadow. I can beat everyone here easily. The only person I haven't beaten yet is Boboiboy. Tch." I said in frustration.

     "I can turn things into food!" I just knew he would say something like that! Sometimes I wonder if he's actually older than us (Well, I have to 'cause his dad forgot his date of birth when he was about to register him in school. See? when your biology teacher says traits are inherited, he's a genius. Gopal and his dad are both irredeemably stupid).

     Ying bonked his head again (Bro, she dislikes him as much as I do). She answered for him, "His quirk is molecular manipulation. He can change a non-living object into another. The only living object he can change is himself. He mostly changes them into food 'cause that's all he ever thinks about."

     "That's satisfying. What's your friend's quirk? Boboiboy, I mean." The Detective asked.

     "Elemental manipulation." We said together. The Detective looked up from his notepad and said, "Since you said Elemental manipulation, that means he can control more than one, correct?" We agreed. So he asked, "How many ?" We looked at each other and said, "Seven."

(Author's note: Guys, I'm sorry I updated it so late. I have an external exam coming up, so pls pardon me.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 2.8K 29
━ ❝ 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Šπ’” 𝒐𝒖𝒓 π’…π’–π’•π’š. ❞ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ Short stories about Boboiboy and his elementals, alongside his friends. Ξ” Protective Elem...
11.1K 319 24
AU name: Boboiboy Universe Guardian ⚠Disclaimer⚠~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ⚠Boboiboy Galaxy belongs to Monsta⚠ But AU belongs to me ~~~~~~~...
33.8K 1K 36
Follow Boboiboy and Fang as they journey through ups and downs in this cringy and weird story I have for you. #Rewritten #Finished #Fangboy
498 21 4
--------------------------------- Boboiboy x Ejen Ali fanfiction