Restart / Changlix

By ninjanote

3racha is a group of gifted, yet poor students who have a bright future ahead. Felix, a wealthy student from... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42

Part 34

138 6 0
By ninjanote

It was 6:30 when Changbin's alarm rang. He turned the alarm off and saw Felix lying on his arm, eyes open. Changbin said, "Good morning. Sorry about the alarm."

Felix replied, "That's okay, I slept well. Your arm is really comfortable and soft."

Changbin joked, "How dare you! My arm should be hard, I've spent so much time in the gym. And now you're telling me it's soft like a cushion?"

Felix laughed, "I like your arm. Let it be itself."

Changbin smiled, "Deal. I should get going."

Felix asked, "Don't you have time for breakfast?"

Changbin responded, "No, sorry. Next time we can wake up earlier and eat breakfast together."

Felix said, "Okay. Do you have five minutes? I want to show you something important."

Changbin agreed, "Okay, but you should get up now. I'll be out of the bathroom in five minutes."

Changbin got out of bed and went to the bathroom. After five minutes, they met in the living room, and Felix said, "I'm nervous to show you this after yesterday. You should know I'm not trying to push you. Okay?"

Changbin replied, "Okay, just show me already."

Felix led Changbin to the garage, where he pointed to a second car. It was a black Hyundai crossover that, while not overly fancy, still looked presentable.

Felix explained, "This used to be my sister's old car. She gave it to me, and I learned how to drive in it. I've kept it as a backup in case my main car breaks down. I recently checked it in the salon, everything is in perfect working order, and it has full insurance. And... and I want you to use it."

Changbin was shocked, "What?"

Felix continued, "Don't say no. Just wait, I haven't finished. I prepared a speech. Yeah... Don't think about yourself. Think about Jisung."

Changbin asked, "Why?"

Felix responded, "He's the youngest in your group, and you care for him. He's already exhausted from studying, working, and dating with Minho. He's trying to manage everything, but his school ranking is already slipping. You told me you spend about three or three and a half hours a day just commuting. With this car, you'll save two hours a day for him. He could sleep more, study more, or relax more. Anything is better than wasting his time on nothing."

Changbin remained silent.

Felix added, "And I don't need that car right now. It's just sitting here."

Changbin remarked, "You're a tempting devil."

Felix asked excitedly, "Does that mean yes? Really?"

Changbin responded, "How can you be so happy about giving me a car? Are you insane?"

Felix replied, "I'm just happy that you agreed. You did agree, right?"

Changbin hesitated, "I almost agree. But I want to know why you're doing this."

Felix explained, "There are many reasons. I want to help my friends, and I don't want my friends to have to leave Seoul. I believe you're extremely talented, and it would be almost criminal to let you move away from Seoul. Of course, I don't think I'll be saving you or anything like that. I just feel that if this can help you even a little, it's worth it for me. And, actually, the main reason is that I want you to have the time and energy to visit me more often. Those are my reasons!"

Changbin smiled, "Alright, and what do you mean by using your car?"

Felix clarified, "Just use it like it's your own car. If, hypothetically, I need it back, I'll let you know. But I don't see any reason for me to ask for it back, except maybe if my car breaks down. Do you agree?"

Changbin responded with a heavy sigh, "Yes, I do. Thank you, Felix. This will really help us handle our schedules better."

Felix was excited! He said, "Yeah! Maybe now you have time for breakfast? Did I mention I have a really cool coffee machine?"

Changbin agreed, "I think I have 30 minutes. Let me call the guys and tell them to wait for me."

Felix replied, "I'll be in the kitchen."

He went to the kitchen and quickly prepared some sandwiches and coffee, pouring three extra cups of coffee into thermos mugs.

Changbin remarked, "Wow, that's a lot of coffee."

Felix explained, "I thought you could take these mugs in the car and share them with the guys on your way to work." He glanced at Changbin with a hint of apprehension and quickly added, "But, of course, only if you want to. If you don't, just leave them here. I'm not trying to pressure you."

Changbin reassured him, "Felix, relax. I know I scared you yesterday, but I'm not going to freak out over coffee, okay?"

Felix smiled and said, "Alright." He then asked, "I've been meaning to ask you, why do you have a driver's license? I mean, you don't have a car."

Changbin explained, "I'm from the countryside where public transportation isn't very common. I got a driver's license to help my family when I visit them during the summer, like running errands or picking up my mom from work."

Felix commented, "That's sweet."

After finishing breakfast, Felix walked Changbin to the car and helped him carry the thermos mugs. As he placed them in the cupholders, Changbin turned to Felix. They didn't have a fixed goodbye routine, and Changbin could have simply said bye. Instead, he cupped Felix's cheek and gave him a tender kiss. Felix was stunned; this kiss was different. It was their first kiss without immediately leading to intimacy.

Felix's heart fluttered as he stood there, cheeks flushed and hands covering his face, watching Changbin get into the car. The gate opened, and Changbin drove away. Felix continued to stand there even after the gate had closed and Changbin had traveled several blocks away. It seemed that Felix had finally understood the significance of that moment.

——————————

Changbin parked near their dorm, where his friends were waiting for him with their training gear. He rolled down the car window and called out, "Guys, come here."

His friends approached, and Jisung exclaimed, "No way! Did Felix really give you the car?"

Changbin replied, "Just put our stuff in the trunk and get in quickly."

Changbin pressed a button to open the trunk, and his friends loaded their gear before getting into the car - Chan in the front seat and Jisung in the back.

Jisung asked again, "So, did Felix actually give you the car?"

Changbin confirmed, "Yes, he did. And as a bonus, he also gave us coffee. Just drink it and let me drive without any more questions."

They drove for a while before Chan said, "Changbin, you should tell us everything."

Changbin replied, "Go ahead and ask."

Chan inquired, "Did Felix just give you the car for today?"

Changbin explained, "Nope, he said we could use it until he needs it. But he'll only need it if his car breaks down."

Jisung asked excitedly, "That means we can use it every day and save 2 hours of our lives?"

Changbin confirmed, "Yes, and that was the reason Felix offered me the car."

Chan remarked, "So Felix actually OFFERED you to take the car?"

Changbin replied, "Of course. You know me, I would never ask him to give me his car."

Jisung observed, "That's true. I'm actually surprised you agreed."

Changbin said, "He knows how to be persuasive like the devil himself."

Chan joked, "What did I do wrong in my life? Why don't hot guys offer me to take their cars?"

Changbin teased, "You just don't have that vibe."

Chan retorted, "Sugar baby vibe?"

Changbin confirmed, "Yep."

Chan laughed, "You're telling me that?"

They all chuckled as they enjoyed the car ride. Their moods were uplifted, and it seemed like life would be a little easier now.

Jisung commented, "I'm still in shock. But I'm happy. And this coffee is actually amazing. What a great day."

Changbin smiled at the cheerful Jisung and thought to himself that he had made the right decision. A happy Jisung was worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 1.6K 15
Hyunjin is a bully along with his friends, Chan, Changbin and Jeongin. Felix is nerd and gets bullied, his friends, Jisung, Seungmin and Minho. Try...
163K 6.4K 64
Changbin is in a gang named X6.He is ruthless and does not care for anyone other than his five other members.What happens when he cross paths with fe...
228K 14.8K 22
- [COMPLETED] changbin is half demon, half human. felix is fully human. ### ( disclaimer: this story is purely fictional and has nothing to do with t...
174K 7.3K 21
In which Felix and changbin have feelings for each other but can only show them in the locker room because there school is very homophobic. some nsfw