Part 1

Changbin, Jisung, and Chan walked down the street towards their school, backpacks slung over their shoulders. The sun was shining, and the air was filled with the sounds of birds chirping and children laughing. It was a beautiful day, but the boys were too preoccupied to appreciate it fully. They had a lot on their minds.

"Guys," Changbin said, breaking the silence. "Have you thought about releasing Matryoshka in our concert?"

Jisung and Chan exchanged a glance before turning to look at Changbin. "No, but let's do it," Jisung said. "People will definitely like it, I think it is our best song for now."

"I agree," Chan said. "But we have to work even harder because of this release, actually we still didn't do a lot of stuff for the concert and I worry about that. Today I remembered that we didn't think about stage lights, could you imagine that? Oh this concert makes me crazy. I find it difficult to sleep due to stress."

Changbin nodded in agreement. "I know, me too. It's just hard time for us, we have to managed it"

Jisung patted Chan's and Changbin's backs. "We can't let that get us down. We have to focus on our studies and concert, and everything else will fall into place."

The band has been making music together for two years now. They first met at a rap event and discovered that they attended the same school. This chance encounter marked the beginning of their friendship, which grew as they greeted each other in the school corridors and chatted. Eventually, they began having lunch together and within a month, they were inseparable.

Changbin and Jisung came from poor families in the countryside, while Chan was from Australia but family problems forced him to move a few years ago and live with his grandmother near Seoul. Despite their financial difficulties, they attended a good school in Seoul and lived in different school dormitories. To pay for their dorms and meals, they had to rank within the top 10 of their classes each semester and receive a school grant. Despite these challenges, they persevered and saw this as their opportunity for a better future.

During this time, they discovered their shared passion for music and decided to pursue their dream together. After just three months of friendship, they moved into a small, inexpensive room on the ground floor of the school dormitory. Although the space was limited, they made it work by converting a 2 by 2-meter closet into their first and only studio. With the help of YouTube tutorials, they built their own noise isolation and invested in basic recording equipment using their savings.

They spent countless hours in their studio, writing, composing, and arranging hundreds of songs. Initially, their focus was on practicing and honing their craft. However, they remained committed to their passion for music and continued to work hard.

In their first year together, they dedicated themselves to learning as much as possible. They attended every free and affordable masterclass they could find, from rapping and singing to composing and songwriting. Living in Seoul provided them with a wealth of opportunities in the music industry, and they took advantage of every chance to improve their skills.

Their hard work began to pay off in their second year together, as they noticed significant improvements in their abilities. Encouraged by their progress, they decided to launch a YouTube channel called "3racha," where they would release at least one song per month. The response to their music on YouTube was overwhelmingly positive, and they quickly gained a following of around 10,000 subscribers. This was a significant milestone for the band, and they felt proud of the progress they had made in such a short amount of time.

Now, with their first concert just two weeks away, the band is eagerly anticipating their first live performance. The show will be held in a small club with a maximum capacity of around 300 people, but for the band, this is a huge step forward. They are thrilled to have the opportunity to share their music with a live audience and to continue to grow as artists.