His Prophesy

By Dark_Maniac24

After witnessing a Vampire feed on a human, Cian curiosity grew beyond control which almost cost his life. He... More

Strange Guy
Nights
Orgin I
Orgin II
Reunion
New Generation of the 'Elite'
Out of Control
And he left...
Without You
His Return
First rule of living together
The Visit
Brothers
Glorious Scenery
CODE: The School Kings
Arch nemesis I
Arch nemesis II
Nightmare
Before the Storm
Let's Party!
The Storm I
The Storm II
The Calm after the Storm
The Proposal
Cian's decision
What happened that night
Invasion
I remember
Guilt
Tale of the Twins
Another Attack
Those memories that brings back you
They are back
I don't trust you
It hurts
Awkward Situation
A dream come true
Cutting a deal
The Spar
What Sebastian wants
Astra
Hellhound Masters I
Hellhound Masters II
I'm not gay
Karin's Messages
The girl with a red crack on her forehead
Who truly is Nadia I
Who truly is Nadia II
His Prophesy : Is this the end?
Epilogue

Jessica's Party

51 6 0
By Dark_Maniac24

The evening breeze was cool since it was almost winter, Jessica stepped out of the mansion and was greeted by the cold breeze. She had planned this party as part of the plan for their mission success. She came up with the fake birthday party, she could grant the mission success and increase her popularity at the same time, killing two birds with one stone. Shannon was ready to opt out of the mission if they didn't assure Karin's safety.

Trevor loves to party, he planned to attend the party for the fun but he was turned off when Jessica informed that the birthday party was a jazz party.

Jessica favorite music are jazz and classics, even if it was a fake birthday party, it got to be all about her. Nadia was to stay back to save energy for next part of the plan or well, that's what Jessica thought. Jessica had leaked out information about the party been a jazz party, she wasn't expecting to see people but who wants to miss a high class party?

Jessica and Shannon arrived at the venue, Spark Bar. Like the shopping mall the exterior was small but the interior was huge. Spark Bar was one of the expensive bar to rent, renting it for the night cost a fortune which was like a penny for Jessica.

Tyler's car reached the venue not long after Jessica and Shannon arrived.

'I thought you weren't going to show up, oh, I invited Cian' Jessica smirked, Tyler walked pass her without saying a word to her.

'Don't get too attached or you'll get hurt!' Jessica said after him

'I can handle my business, witch' Tyler said with a dominating voice before entering the bar.

On entering the bar, he saw Cian talking to Karin who later excuse herself to meet her sister. Tyler took the chance to approach Cian but Cian's mind seemed to be drifting somewhere else, his eye was searching for something or someone in the crowd.

Cian's eyes stopped at the door as someone came through, Tyler turned to see who finally got Cian's attention, it was no other person than Asher.

Tyler felt  some strange unknown feelings, he has never felt something like this, it felt new, was it jealousy?

"There's no way, all this with Cian are all fake" he tried to knock out the feeling.

'Do you want...' Cian left Tyler hanging. Cian didn't know Tyler was talking to him before he left to meet Asher, his mind, his sense was strangely attracted to Asher. Since Asher stepped into the bar, Cian couldn't take his eyes off him, now he understood why Karin liked him, he was charming, even a guy could see it.

Cian has been worried that Asher wouldn't show up and it would ruin Karin's chance, he had texted Asher the venue since he haven't had a chance to talk to him.

'Asher' Cian greeted Asher with a smile on his face, Asher ignored him and walked away like Cian wasn't standing in front of him. he is hurting and doesn't want to talk to him, they are best friends but he feels like they are strangers.

They heard a clang made from a glass and a metal, it was Jessica, hitting her fork on her glass.

'Can I get everyone attention!' the bar became quiet as the most friendly and bubbling smile appeared on her face.

'I'm so happy today, I'm honoured that all of you made it to my eighteen years birthday party, I know I'm new here and I'm yet to know everyone, I still feel grateful having you guys here, I would like to make a toast', everyone picked up their glass, filled with different varieties of expensive wine.

'To adulthood!' she said

'To adulthood!!' the crowd responded and chunk their wine.

Jessica saw Nadia enter the bar as everyone continued their business,

'What are you doing here?' Jessica questioned

'Enjoying the party' Nadia said taking a glass of wine from the butler's tray that had passed them.

'You were told to stay in the mansion' Jessica said trying not to shout

'Point of corrections, you made this whole planning, involved me without asking for my opinion, stop being a controlling bitch, besides Trevor left the mansion and a high class party' Nadia said and walked away.

Jessica usual bubbling smile disappeared as she became furious, 'That brat needs to know her place' She spat before before softening her face back to her usual bubbling smile and enjoyed the music that was playing.

'Did he talk to you' Karin asked Cian who was standing in a corner away from the dancing floor that was filled with couples dancing to the romantoc slow tune of the jazz music. The music wasn't Cian's style but it was good for a love confession, preparing the atmosphere for Karin's confession.

'No, don't worry about it we'll sort out our problem later, this night is about you not me, take  your chance' Cian said nodding his head to Asher who was across the room, leaning on the wall and spacing out.

Karin walked up to Asher and soon they were leaving the bar, Cian signaled Clint to be ready.

Cian sat by the counter, ordered a non alcoholic wine, the seat beside him was filled by Nadia.

'Enjoying the music?' She asked

'Not my taste' Cian replied

'Jessica has weird taste in music, I wonder if she's from the eighteenth century, no alcohol?'

'I don't drink alcohol, what is that you doing with your feet?' Cian asked. Nadia was tapping her feet on the ground,

'Feel the beat' she said and continued tapping in a continuous rhythm pattern, Cian smiled and joined her, hitting his glass on the counter. He hasn't drank out of the wine and doesn't care if it pours out.

'What are you guys doing' Raymond appeared from nowhere

'Feel the beat': Nadia said to him observing Nadia, Raymond joined them, tapping his feet on the ground also using his earth magic to vibrate the ground in a different rhythm pattern that goes with the beat. Everyone stopped dancing and turned to them before joining in the tapping, some clapping, some clanging their cutleries.

The witch in charge of the music, change the music to one that rhyme with the beat. Everyone was dancing and tapping, soon Nadia was the center of attention, dancing and tapping in the of the room as everyone surrounds her and cheered. Jessica was shocked with what she meet when she returned from her bathroom break, she tried to stop the music but everyone was too impersed in watching Nadia dance.

The atmosphere of the party changed from a slow one to a fast and cheerful party, some got Nadia dance steps and joined her, it continued until almost everyone was dancing, like a chorography. Jessica left the party through the back door, plotting ways to make Nadia pay back in her head.

'The sky is full of stars in the cold night, it's beautiful' Karin said as they stood fee feet away from the bar.

'Are you feeling cold?' Asher asked

'Not really' Karin answered and sniffled,

Asher removed his coat and placed it over Karin's shoulder.

'Thank you' she muttered shyly.

'You said you have something to tell me' Asher reminded

'Oh, I don't know how to say this, I would be straight forward, I like you, Asher, I like you'

'I knew from the way you stare at me and the way your heartbeat increase when you come around me, like now' Asher said turning to Karin who was still staring at the sky, He saw a tear leave her eyes, he was about to say something but it suddenly started snowing,

'Clint!' he cussed under his breath causing Karin to chuckle and finally looked at him.

'I'm sorry I can't return your feelings' Asher apologized

'I know, even though I prepared for rejection it still hurts but I feel relieved at the same time' Karin said wiping away her tears and sniffing her nose.

'I might not like you that way but I like you as a friend or maybe like a sister' Asher confessed causing Karin to laugh

'The others said the same thing, you guys must be telepathic'

'I never thought anyone could join our friendship circle, having a new friend feels nice and you grown on us'

'Will it ever stop hurting? your feelings' Asher asked

'Yeah, it was just a crush, I would get over it, I'm even over it now'

'But what if it was more than a crush?'

'It'd take time to heal or it might never really heal' she snuggling to his side for warmth.

Jessica had put a timer on the fireworks,  the timer went off and the fireworks shot to the sky, showing different colors.  Everyone in the bar came out to watch the fireworks and snow. Asher and Karin were mixed with the crowd, he put his arm over her shoulder pulling her closer so as she wouldn't mix in the crowd.

'What if I told you that I'm in love with someone else'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
17.3K 501 43
A world full of fairy tales that you wish were true. Vampires, Werewolves, Dragons, ect.. But what if I told you they weren't fake. But they were rea...
329K 12.5K 56
he didn't know he was looking for love. she didn't know vampires were real. is it fate, or something else entirely?
492K 17.8K 26
What happens when two twins find out that they have the same mate? Well they fight till the death??? Who knows read the book and you will find out :)