Daring {Markhyuck}|| Complete...

By lovilyhyuck

(A Markhyuck fanfiction) "I was just fucking around. What the hell do you mean 'I'm you're soulmate?!'" "Bet... More

•Introduction•
•Characters•
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Epilogue•

•Chapter 57•

1.5K 77 82
By lovilyhyuck

It felt like they had been fighting for hours as more men just kept coming. They were getting exhausted but nothing would stop them from fighting to officially take the enemy down.

"You guys are gonna have to split up again. I'd suggest either Mark or Taeyong going to find the leader of Seventeen while the others create a diversion because you don't have enough time. Chenle will be setting off the grenades are exactly noon," Renjun stated.

"Copy. We need WayV now!" Taeyong firmly said, tussling with one of the men.

Donghyuck ran over to Mark who was grabbing his soulmate and hitting him back. Donghyuck impaled his dagger right through the man's back, the man spitting up blood before falling and sliding off the dagger.

"I gotchu from here. Now go!" Donghyuck assured as Mark lingered their eye contact for a while, the older swiping the blood off of the younger's face quickly before nodding and running off to the leader of Seventeen's location.

Donghyuck followed behind Mark to make sure no one came out of nowhere to attack him.

Taeyong turned his head in the middle of drop kicking another man, seeing Mark and his soulmate run towards the leader's office.

"Shit," he whispered to himself, shooting the man he had kicked.

"Someone give me a time check," Taeyong asked.

"Eleven in the morning exactly," Jungwoo answered.

They had been there before the sun even risen and now it is about to be mid day soon—five hours seeming like thirty minutes.

The members of WayV entered and began to hop in the mix of blood and sweat, bullet shots flying around the building.

Mark ran down the hallway, Donghyuck closely following. The older ran with his gun in his hand, aiming to shot those who got in his way.

Donghyuck checked back to make sure no one that was not a NCT member was following them.

"Renjun is the door unlocked?" Mark asked, stopping in his tracks when another group of four people transferred from the corner.

"Yes, just kick that shit down," Renjun instructed. "Donghyuck, behind you!"

Donghyuck turned around again, his back pressed against Mark's back as the two of them eyed those in front of them closely.

It felt so unreal, almost as if the two of them were living in a movie or a book.

Taking one man in a headlock, Mark used him as a steady ground to jump up and back kick one of the other men that kept running towards him down.

He then grabbed another man that tried, smashing the man's head and the other one that is in his headlock together.

Mark pulled out his pistol, shooting all three bodies as the last man discreetly kicked Mark's gun out of his hand which made it go flying.

Donghyuck on the other hand just finished stabbing someone to death as another man came after him.

He eyed the gun on the floor, snatching it as he aimed it at the other. He was not sure how it worked but he guessed putting his finger on the trigger was enough.

His hands were the opposite of steady. They were shaking and he was afraid to use this weapon.

He had worked with guns only once with Mark, too afraid to work with them again because he was scared he would aim incorrectly.

It was something Mark had to work with the younger on so he can become familiarized with it.

Though, he did not have much time to be scared so with his eyes secured on his target, he pulled the trigger as his eyes tightly shut.

After a few moments, he opened his eyes when he realized the man had been killed.

However before he could even celebrate, he was shoved out of the way when he heard the aftermath of a gunfire.

Donghyuck fell on the floor, seeing his soulmate flat on top of him panting heavily.

"Always be aware of your surroundings!" Mark scolded frantically, obviously frightened that his soulmate had almost been shot if it were not for him pushing him out of the way.

Mark instantly shot up to charge after the man that shot the gun, picking up his pistol that fell from Donghyuck's hands and shooting him dead.

"Enough of this bull shit!" Mark yelled once he kicked the door down, meeting the leader of Seventeen's taunting face.

The coast was clear for now and Donghyuck felt a stinging pain in his arm. He hissed as he rolled up his sleeve, but finding nothing.

The pain was intolerable as he winced with tears welling in his eyes.

"M-Mark you're hurt!" Donghyuck cried because the pain was unbearable.

However, Mark did not mean to ignore the younger but he was hyper fixated on the situation in front of him to even care or notice that his arm had a bullet it.

Donghyuck bit his lip as he stood up, holding his right arm that was just below his shoulder.

Donghyuck was worried Mark would injure himself  even more than he was.

He needed to heal him somehow, but for that to happen Mark had to be with him and the bullet had to be removed or it could get seriously infected.

Donghyuck debated on whether or not he should stay, but he figured Mark had everything under control so he went to help the others fight as he tried his best to ignore the pain he was in.

He did not understand how Mark could not feel any pain even with all the training...he was numb to it and the thought of that saddened Donghyuck.

Not because he wanted the older to feel physical pain, but because Mark had been through so much that it had gotten to the point where he had to numb it.

"Mark is in the office right now. There are no people attacking that corner, but there are a few more people coming from and entering the first floor," Renjun informed the others so they could be prepared.

Chenle was watching the screen nervously, fiddling with the knife Jisung had given him just in case something were to happen.

Truth was, he was nervous for all the members but Jisung he was the most worrisome because he had feelings for him.

After Jisung had blurted out those words at the meeting a couple weeks ago and Chenle questioned if there was something he does not know, Jisung pulled Chenle aside after the meeting.

"I like you and it gets me upset when you don't show me any attention and ignore me because you think I only care about my different types of knives," Jisung frustratingly admitted before the two of them had to continue their training.

"J-Ji?" Chenle stuttered. He was shocked.

"I mean it when I say this. I've always had feelings for you and it's why I want to always be around you. But when you push me away for someone else, it hurts me and I don't like feeling hurt or angry," Jisung boldly stated as Chenle was too dumbfounded to speak.

"Whatever it takes, Chenle. I'll do whatever it takes for you to reciprocate my feelings for you," Jisung pushed his pride to the side as Chenle gasped.

"No! Jisung, what are you saying?!" Chenle asked with irritation in his voice while tapping his foot on the ground.

"I said what I said," Jisung concluded before he began to walk off.

Chenle stood frozen for a few seconds before running behind the taller male, throwing his arms around the younger's waist and burying his face in Jisung's back.

"You fucking idiot," Chenle tsked at himself. "All this time I was afraid that you'd never like me back for no reason!"

Jisung's eyes widened, his brows raised as he turned around in the older's arms.

"Are you serious right now?" Jisung asked as Chenle nodded, looking up at him with a small smile and blush on his cheeks. "You liked me this whole time?"

Chenle nodded again.

"Chenle~" Jisung whined and stomped his feet like a child. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

Chenle shyly giggled and shrugged, rocking back on his feet as Jisung circled his arms around the older's shoulders.

Chenle hugged the taller again, letting his face sink into Jisung's chest while the younger hugged back.

"First Mark and Donghyuck and now you two. I just can't get away from all this touching today, huh?" Renjun rolled his eyes as he continued his way to the security room.

"Call, Yangyang then," Chenle stuck his tongue out at Renjun before squeezing the younger tighter.

He was so happy.

Now he was so nervous for the younger. He knew Jisung had all the ability to do well but there was always that what if that linger in the back of his mind.

Meanwhile Mark walked up the mini steps in the office to stand in front of Seventeen's leader with a dark expression.

"So you finally found me?" The man chuckled lowly, clasped his hands in front of him on his desk.

Mark scoffed, "Of course I found you because I promised whenever I saw you again, I'd fucking kill you."

The leader shook his head and sucked his teeth, "I'd like to see you try."

And sighed after giving a condescending smile.

"Where did you learn how to disrespect your father like that?"

Mark crossed his arms, malice intentions on his mind, "The one and only...you're no father."

And with that Mark jumped on the desk to run across it and grab Seventeen's leader, or also known as his former father and betrayer, in a chokehold.

Revenge.

Revenge is what he will get from his father for betraying them.

He made a mistake last time and he surely was not going to do it again.

Lee Seokmin was a trader, a betrayer, a fraud, a sorry excuse for a father, a terrible soulmate, and everything in the book that describes how horrible he was.

When Mark told his dad that he would be next to be killed after he finished his first ever mission when he was in his early teens that almost resulted in him freezing to death...

..he fucking meant it.

___
TBC

Dun dun dunnnnn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 855 33
{A Markhyuck fanfiction} [In which the Perfectionist baseball player Lee Donghyuck recruits Mark Lee into the team.] Cover by @lovelymonic [Started:...
29.9K 1.3K 36
{A Markhyuck Fanfiction} [In which Lee Donghyuck does not believe in the controversial topic of love... ...and Mark Lee only encourages his belief sy...
49K 1.6K 34
(A Markhyuck fanfiction) "My baby don't like it when you come around...." [In which Mark Lee and Lee Donghyuck are sworn enemies since elementary sch...
74K 2.8K 48
(A Markhyuck Fanfiction) [In which Lee Donghyuck is a daycare assistant by day and a stripper by night... as Mark Lee is a college english major by d...