Larissa Weems X Reader One Sh...

By lilhoneyfairy

Larissa Weems X Female Reader One Shots. these will include fluff, smut, mental health, etc. there will als... More

A Jealous Moment. Part 1. SFW.
A Jealous Moment. Part 2. NSFW.
I'm Not Leaving. SFW.
Not a good girl. Part 1. NSFW.
Not a good girl. Part 2. NSFW.
Here For You. SFW.
Comfort. SFW.
Wine and Dine. NSFW.
Spring Break. SFW.
Spring Break PT 2. SFW
Don't Shut Me Out. SFW
Attitude Adjustment. NSFW.
Distraction. NSFW
Exam Season. SFW.
Gift Giving. SFW
Anticipatory Grief. SFW
Thinning Patience. NSFW

Dinner Date. NSFW

1.6K 22 4
By lilhoneyfairy

LARISSA WEEMS x LADY LESSO x READER.

Summary: Larissa invites you out for a 'work' dinner. Little did you know, a close friend of hers would be joining.

Warnings: Dirty talk, edging, denial, teasing, public sex, etc

_________________________

You loved that Larissa loved her job so much, truly. She was so hardworking and so dedicated towards the school— it was one of the main reasons why you had fallen in love with her, being a teacher yourself.

However, when the tall blonde suggested you join her for a dinner with the Dean of one of the rivalling schools on a Saturday, you reckoned she was taking things a little far. Who on Earth wanted to work outside of work?

Nevertheless, you showed up, a red dress hugging your figure as you caught Larissa's eye from across the restaurant that you had just stepped into. A tall man in a tux met you by the enterance, pulling your focus towards him. But not before your eyes caught sight of a head of red, curly hair.

Fuck.

Nerves flooded your veins as you tried to keep a relaxed posture, smiling politely as you followed the waiter to your table. Once you were seated, the gentleman took your drink order before scurrying away.

You immediately turned to Larissa as your smile dropped, "What is the meaning of this?"

"Don't be rude, darling. I believe you've met Lady Lesso, yes?" The tall blonde asked smartly, smirking as she eyed the redhead who's eyes you were avoiding.

Of course you'd met Lesso — Larissa knew that very well. The redhead had kissed you on a drunken night out a few weeks back. And no, you didn't kiss her back, despite how beautiful you thought she was. Instead, you'd gone home and confessed to Larissa.

You recalled the blonde forgiving you.

"Can I have a word with you outside, please?" You looked at your girlfriend with a stern look, standing from your seat.

Larissa sighed exaggeratedly, finally turning to look at you, "Stop the dramatics, [y/n]. You're causing a scene," the red-lipped blonde stated. You paused and she noticed you weren't going to budge. Larissa sighed again, "You're not in trouble—"

"Yet," Lesso quipped.

You and Larissa both shot her a look, to which she raised her hands in defence as she fixed her attention back onto her beverage.

"Sit down, darling. You're not in trouble," Larissa reiterated, looking into your eyes with sincerity. She reached over the table, caressing your hand in hers as you hesitantly sat back down, listening to her speak. "Tonight isn't to punish you for what happened. It's about you... enjoying yourself."

Your eyebrows knit in confusion.

"Leonora and I have known each other for a while," Larissa explained, sensing you were still hesitant about the situation. "That night, I asked her to watch out for you as she was in town," the blonde told you before finally turning to Lesso with a raised eyebrow, "I didn't necessarily ask her to throw herself onto you—"

"Well, what can I say? You have such a pretty little thing," Lesso interrupted, trying to defend her character, "I couldn't help myself."

You blushed, not meeting Leonora's eyes as you looked down at yours and Larissa's hands, still intertwined.

"As I was saying," Larissa continued, rolling her eyes before turning her attention back to you, "I realised that maybe it could be fun to spend some more time with Leonora, seen as you seemed to enjoy yourself last time."

You nodded slowly in understanding, biting your lip as a deep blush bloomed on your cheeks. The waiter came over with your alcoholic drink, setting it in front of you. Gratefully thanking him, you took a generous swig, knowing you'd be needing it tonight.

Once your dinner order had been taken, you remained mostly quiet, observing the way Larissa and Lesso interacted with each other. You were fairly nervous considering you were hugely attracted to both of the older women, even more nervous knowing that they were both attracted to you as well, and had planned this evening out together behind your back.

Your meal eventually arrived and the two older women began largely focusing on you as you started warming up to their idea. Larissa kept a hand on your thigh, meanwhile Lesso would 'accidentally' run her heeled foot over your calf every-so-often. Not to mention, both of them were practically eye-fucking you the entire time; so much so that you were sure you were flushed pink the entire dinner. And not because of the drinks.

"Darling, would you like some dessert?" Larissa pulled you from your thoughts as you turned to look at her, mouth open but words nowhere to be found.

"Personally, I think I'll have dessert later," Lesso chimed.

You glanced over at the redhead, her dark eyes already watching you seductively. You looked back at Larissa, shaking your head.

"No problem, [y/n]. Finish your drink."

You did as was asked of you, taking your time with the liquid as you already felt a little woozy. Larissa and Lesso chatted in the meantime, sipping their own drinks.

Once you were done, you excused yourself, rushing to the restroom urgently. You flipped the cold water on, letting it cascade down your wrists as you looked at your disheveled appearance.

You heard the public restroom door open and so you switched the tap off, pressing your damp, cold hands onto your flushed chest, taking a deep breath as you did so.

"What's gotten you so hot and bothered, sweet girl?"

A surprised gasp left your lips as you snapped your head to meet Lesso's confident demeanour. You rolled your eyes, annoyed at her snarky comment, considering she knew very well what she was doing.

The redhead was blocking the door, so you just stood there, faux-frustration on display as you aimed to override the messy state that you were in.

"I'd like to go home now, Lesso," you stated, not believing your own words as you huffed in agitation.

"Oh, baby. Just because you're frustrated that you're wet, doesn't mean that you can cop an attitude with me," Lesso warned, taking a step closer to you. You took a step back, swallowing your nerves.

Just then, the restroom door opened once again, allowing for Larissa to step inside.

You groaned, "Oh great! Does anybody else want to join?"

"Ah, ah," Larissa warned, "You know better than to complain. I vividly recall you telling me this was— what did you call it? A fantasy?"

"I— I was drunk! You cant hold that against me forever," you defended yourself. Larissa could tell that you weren't uncomfortable, just visibly upset at the fact that you were so embarrassed and flustered thanks to the two women teaming up.

"All right, then," Larissa smiled, yet her voice remained firm. She stepped aside, holding her arm out towards the door, "You're free to go, darling. If you want to leave, you can."

A whine threatened to claw its way out of your throat, yet you didn't dare to give the women the satisfaction of knowing that they were right about tonight, so you just took a deep breath, before dropping your bag down onto the floor.

"Fine. Just fuck me already."

Larissa smirked, before pressing her back against the door in order to keep it closed as she watched Lesso take control over the situation.

"I'm going to make you regret speaking to me that way, pretty girl," Lesso grinned cockily and you rolled your eyes, rushing up to her before slamming your lips into hers.

The redhead didn't hesitate to return the kiss, grasping ahold of your neck with one hand, and guiding your waist with the other. While you happened to be nicely distracted, Lesso gently pressed your back against Larissa's front, pinning you between the two women without your knowledge.

The tall blonde took it upon herself to grip onto your hips, grinding your ass into her crotch, both of you softly moaning in surprise.

Finally being able to kiss Lesso like you wanted felt like heaven. She was an eager kisser, rough and fast and messy, completely the opposite of Larissa. It turned you on far more than you could've expected, and by the time Larissa had begun leaving pretty marks along the crook of your neck, you were sure that you were dripping through your underwear.

Lesso broke your kiss, panting as she impatiently grabbed harshly at the hem of your dress before yanking it up to your hips.

"God, you're pretty," the redhead breathily noted, stepping back as she took in the sight of you like this.

You whined, causing Larissa to detach from your kiss, shushing into your ear as she reminded you that you were still in public.

"P-Please," you whispered, looking at Lesso with big doe eyes, purposely fluttering your lashes in an attempt to gain sympathy from the redhead.

You heard Larissa muffle a moan in your ear and your legs trembled at the thought that she was getting off on this.

Lesso slowly and teasingly stepped forward, sliding her hand into your wet panties and cussing up a storm as she felt her digits get soaked.

"How wet is she for us, Leo?" Larissa asked and the redhead cussed again, sliding her finger through your folds as you bit your lip in order to quiet your moans.

Lesso hesitantly pulled her fingers back out of your panties before offering them to Larissa, who eagerly took the two digits into her mouth, sucking them clean with a pleased moan.

It was borderline torture, not being able to whine at their teasing. You almost felt like this was a punishment. The two women were toying with you far too much considering you were in public and anyone could've disrupted you at any given time, and yet that didn't stop them.

Lesso was groaning wildly as she steadily pulled her fingers free of Larissa's red lips, and you were fast in turning your head and catching Larissa's mouth in a desperate kiss, tasting remnants of your juices on her tongue.

You felt Lesso dip her hand back under the band of your panties, this time not wasting any energy on teasing as she finally circled your clit, studying the way that your knees buckled at her touch.

It was impossible for you to think in the moment; it was like you had ascended into the clouds, hoping you'd never return back to the ground. Larissa's strong hands had to practically hold your body up as you bucked your hips in a frenzy into Lesso's hand.

The redhead couldn't decide whether she wanted to have you edged or overstimulated tonight, but either way she was going to have her fun, not wanting the moment to end anytime soon.

As you tore your mouth from Larissa's, catching your breath at the same time as it was trying to escape you, Lesso took the opportunity to slide her tongue along Larissa's lips, tempting the blonde with her tongue. You couldn't bare to watch, too afraid you'd orgasm on sight, so you decided to press your lips onto Lesso's chest, swiping your tongue along her soft skin, nibbling along her collar bones and kissing her neck.

The sound of the two older women's tongues fighting for dominance and teeth clashing as they desperately tasted each other, was all you could hear in your ears, and your hips began jerking uncontrollably. Jolts of pleasure shocked your clit and a cry forced its way out of your throat as you felt Lesso slow her fingers, hearing her pull away from Larissa's mouth.

"P-Please don't s-stop, I'm going to cum," you pitifully begged, looking up at a pink-faced Lesso.

"Who told you that you could cum?" The red-head asked, eyebrow raised as an evil smirk curved at her lips, "I don't recall telling you so. I'm sorry— Larissa, did you tell [y/n] she was allowed to cum?"

"No, darling," the tall blonde breathed out, making you tear up as you desperately pushed your hips into Lesso's hand. "I don't remember giving her permission either. In fact, I think she should wait until we get home like a good girl."

"Now that's an idea," Lesso smiled down at you and you couldn't stop the pathetic wail that came out of your mouth, provoking Lesso to slam her hand over your mouth, "I think you can be a good girl and wait, cant you?" That was a rhetorical question, since the plan was to make you wait anyway, despite what your opinion on the matter was.

The redhead stilled the hand that was working on your orgasm before pulling out of your underwear completely. She gave you a second to gather yourself, then released the grip on your mouth, busying herself with fixing your dress again.

You were left on edge, desperate and wanting the entire drive home.

Meanwhile the two older women couldn't have been more pleased with themselves for their clever work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 251 16
Celestia and her twin sister, Opal, join Nevermore Academy in the hopes of finding their community. Or so it seems. Celestia falls in love with the H...
73.7K 1.2K 20
❝🇾🇴🇺🇷 🇫🇺🇨🇰🇮🇳🇬 🇮🇳🇸🇦🇳🇪❝
1.2K 14 6
A collection of SFW & NSFW Dean x fem!reader one shots/short stories. WARNING: Some of the stories featured in this include not only smut and explici...
30K 256 10
One shots of Leah Williamson: Based on requests so please send through comments, or feel free to message me🫶 New to writing so please be nice, open...