๐Œ๐ซ. ๐•๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง'๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

By erwenc_

๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”... โYour wife is calling. I think you need to take it, or better, you ought to leave.โž She fol... More

-๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ -
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-

-17-

4.4K 121 29
By erwenc_

ღ𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓱𝔂𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥ღ

Who Is He? || PLAZA

I wasn't supposed to be looking out of the window, anticipating Havier's arrival, but I was.

He had texted me that he was on his way to see me. I found something particularly sweet about the fact that he was personally showing up to see me.

A knock on my door brought me out of my thoughts and Callista, my receptionist, popped her head through the door.

"Illithyia, there's a special delivery for you. The box is firmly sealed," she said while walking into my office with a matte black box with a golden ribbon and my name in cursive.

"Oh? From who?" My heart raced at the thought of Scar sending me something new.

"Anonymous. A secret admirer perhaps?" Callista suggested and I shrugged, feigning oblivion as I read the tag.

5/5: Ménage à Trois
Can't wait, Thyia

My eyes widened at the little message, and my heart raced as I thought about how it would feel to be dominated by not only one, but two men. I'd never really had a threesome before, but I'd only seen it happen in the movies.

A part of me was excited. So fucking excited. Scar was stretching my sexual life and I liked it. It's as though he knew what I wanted and how I wanted it, not to mention the way he could easily read my thoughts and feelings.

No man had ever intrigued me like him. He seemed to be a rare species, untouchable and absolutely sophisticated in the most exquisite ways possible.

One thing about him was that he was definitely rich. Everything about him intimidated me: his confidence, the power that radiated from him and the scalding heat of his touch. I'd never experienced anything like it before.

"Right, someone is at the front desk. I'll go and check it out," Callista said before leaving, and without opening the box, I swiftly tucked it away in my drawer.

I stood straight when a knock sounded on the door, and I murmured a 'come in'. If the breath hadn't left my lungs, then it definitely had now.

The quintessential, leviathan man casually strode into my office, the measured clicks of his polished designer shoes heightening the tension in the room.

My eyes focused on the way his defined, thigh muscles contracted in his trousers with each step he took towards me, the way his stalwart, ripped abs rippled through his white shirt and how his massive biceps flexed and pulled his veins taut in his attractive arms and hands.

It didn't help that the moment his smouldering sapphire eyes introspected on me, a damp warmth immediately formed between my legs. I clenched my thighs together, feeling a slow, agonising chill roll down my spine.

The energy shifted the closer he came, my strong primal desire for him sinking its claws deep into my soul, I almost spread my legs right there and then, but I didn't want to freak him out.

Something about the way he had a thin, geometrical line that strategically cruised down from his thick eyebrow to his upper cheek fascinated me, as though he had been gravely missed by death.

His rubicund, plump lips morphed into the most sensual pout I'd ever seen in my life, his Cupid's Bow protruding upon the action. This man was actually so sexy, it hurt.

Seeing him after so long reminded me of just how obsessed I was with him. Going through the Internet and admiring his muscular body that he often concealed beneath his custom-tailored elegant suits. The body I'd had the privilege of seeing and touching.

I was suddenly conflicted on who I wanted: Scar or Havier. I wanted them both so desperately it was crazy, and I didn't know how to tell them both that I was involved with another man.

"Hermosa," the sensually deep, rich tenor caressed my eardrums and now my pussy was uncontrollably pulsing at the mellifluous octave.

"Havier, to what do I owe the pleasure—"

"You expect me to stay away after you sent me those naughty pictures? You must be fucking delusional," he stepped forward, his head tilting down to meet my innocently seductive gaze that I knew he could never resist.

"I didn't know who else to send them to—"

"Hmm. And for that, I had to spend the night touching myself because I couldn't stop thinking about you, and her," his icy gaze dropped to where his hands had moved, two of his long, slender fingers tracing my quivering pussy through the material of my leggings.

He smirked when he felt me clench hard,my thighs involuntarily tightening around his hand and bringing his piercing gaze back to me. Holy shit, I bet he could feel the moisture now.

It was almost a hypnotic stare that silently manipulated me into opening my legs, and it didn't help that his masculine, sharp sage fragrance complimented by lush sandalwood and creamy, powdery vanilla effortlessly intoxicated me.

I couldn't think straight, more so with the way his rigid body was firmly pressed against my body. Both men always managed to disarm me completely and it scared me.

The thought of the both of them touching me.

"I guess she missed me too," he smirked, a gasp slipping past my lips when he began to rub the soaked spot despite the tight restriction of my thighs.

"You're driving me crazy, and we shouldn't be doing this," I sighed in pleasure, his mouth angling against my neck the moment I tilted my head in agony. I needed him so desperately, I didn't know how to tell him.

With Scar teasing me every night and the thoughts of Havier's fingers and tongue writhing deep in me, I was surely close to losing my mind. I just needed a thorough fucking from either of the two men to put me in a better state of mind.

"She doesn't have to know that you're my constant fantasy, that I can't stop dreaming of fucking you to death," his hand moved to squeeze my breast and I blushed when my nipple immediately perked against his palm.

I shouldn't be reacting this much to his touch. It made me look desperate and pathetic. I nearly pushed him away but he had already deciphered this, pushing me down against the sumptuous table.

Before I could even blink, he had swiftly moved over me, his knee positioned between my legs.

"She's going to be mad at you, your wife—"

"Do I look like I care, hermosa? The only person I give a shit about right now, is you," he murmured against my lips, lightly teasing me and I groaned at the contact.

"More," I whispered, my arms wrapping around his shoulders and he wasn't fazed when I basically claimed his lips like a starved woman. Our tongues aggressively interlaced as our mouths merged, our low moans vibrating as we kissed harder.

Our hands roamed all over each other's bodies and I was so absorbed in making out with him that I didn't realise he had paused, his eyes narrowing at the purple mark against my breast.

Oh shit, forgot to cover that up.

I expected him to get upset, but his raised brow spoke more volumes. He wasn’t reacting and it frustrated me. Havier was so good at hiding his emotions. He chuckled with a head shake, tracing the mark gently. "Interesting."

I didn't know how to justify it. I couldn't. It was clearly a love bite and I couldn't fool him.

"I'm sorry, this shouldn't have happened. After all, you're married and I'm single. I'm free to fuck whoever I want—" I was cut off by his hand crawling up my pharynx and expertly cutting my airways for a hot second.

His grip subdued once I was under his control, and he tilted his head in fascination, his dark hair falling across his face.

"I love how you bring out the demon in me," he murmured deeply, his hand firm on my hip.

"Meaning—"

"Meaning that I won't spare your lovers from now on. Try it, and I swear I'll deliver their dead bodies to your doorstep, and I always keep my promises hermosa." He kissed me softly before letting go with a wink. He walked out of my office, leaving me so hot and bothered, but a little worried.

He did uphold his promises, and now I feared for Scar. What would Havier do if he ever found out it was him? But I doubted he would, Scar was way too intelligent and connected. I didn't know much about Havier though, so I had to move cautiously.

On cue, a text reflected on my phone. It was Scar. My body instinctively shivered upon reading the text and as always, he left me guessing.

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫:
I hope you're not afraid of heights, baby ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 103 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
2.6M 74.2K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
83.5K 2.8K 87
[START : 21 JULY, 2020] [COMPLETE : 19 AUGUST, 2023] #1 in murder #1 in Possessive He kissed me back with urgency, at last pulling my bottom lip bet...
808K 21.8K 46
"With the hand that was around her waist, I pulled her towards me and put the other hand around her neck. I kissed her passionately, as if my life de...