Perfect Imperfections |✓

By Malyun_Dee17

What happens when you're caught up between two worlds?Or in Paisley's case two brothers? Who will she choose... More

Prologue
1| First Tastes
2| Mansions and Dumb People
3| Sorry, wrong brother
4| Dreams or Reality?
5(i)| Random visits?
5(ii)| The Party
6| The Kiss
7| Fears
9| Past Scars
10|Blinding Desire
11| Likes?
12|Yikes

8| Girlfriend?

11 4 0
By Malyun_Dee17

Paisley's POV

"Ethan?"
Was he really here or was I just visioning him in my head?
"I'm glad you're okay...I had Paxton's phone when you called. I got here as soon as I could."

Did I sense some worry in his voice?
I didn't reply...I mean what was there to say?

"So uuhm...you gonna lay there just staring at me all night?" He broke the silence...scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"I don't know...I might."

"Stretch a lil bit won't you?"

"Yeah I would if these big hands weren't holding me  down." I said with a huff and he chuckled nervously.

"My bad..."

As soon as he let go of me I felt a cold breeze sweep up my arms and I shivered a little.

We sat there in awkward silence until he cleared his throat.

"So uuhm..nice house."

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. It's not like it was the first time he was here anyway.

"Jeez! Can't a man attempt some small talk?" He asked, smirking slightly.

Did he have any idea how hot that was?

"Aaand...she's checking me out. Again. Smh"

"I wasn't checking you out Ethan. Your attempts at small talk are pathetic. That's what I was about to say."

He put his hand over his heart feigning hurt and I smacked his arm.

" Go wear something nice." He suddenly said.

"Wh..wha?"

"I'm taking you somewhere."

"Aaw...like a date?" I joked

"No...just somewhere I want you to accompany me."

"Then I think my pajamas will do just fine." I teased and he shook his head.

"Plus I didn't really wanna leave the house..." I added.

"Zoe...go put something good on before I drag you into that bedroom myself." He warned and the wrong lips got a little too excited.
One look at his serious face and I sighed defeatedly.

"Okay. Give me 30 minutes"

"Thirty..." He started complaining
"Yeah unless you wanna go on your ownn" I threatened jokingly.

"Yeah whatever. Just...do your thing" he said taking out his phone.

I rummaged through my closet for a whole 10 minutes. It would have been easier if I knew where we were going.

I finally settled for a simple fit.

"You almost took forever in there." Ethan scoffed as soon as I emerged out the bedroom..giving me a once over.
"Yeah but I'm here now. Can we leave?"

"Was wondering when you'd ask that question." He said,  jumping on his feet.

"So uuhm you drove here?"
"Yeah..actually. I don't even know how I did that." He said the last part so quietly it almost sounded like a whisper.

He took out his phone and I just stood by the gate..shivering a little.

"The uber should be here any second from now."

"You called an..? Huh okay." I dropped it..I had nothing to lose riding in an uber anyway.

Why would he call for an uber when his car is parked right outside though?

"Thank you." I said to the uber driver as he drove away. I looked around and saw a cafe.

"We are here."

"Okay...uuhm I'm confused. Is this where I was to accompany you?"

"Aah...yeah. Why you don't like it?" He asked with a wide grin.

Is he serious right now?

"C'mon lets go." He said,  holding my hand. It was a small gesture but I couldn't help the butterflies forming in my stomach.

The exterior of the cafe wasn't overly done..it was a simple yet elegant design..

The interior was calming...the fresh smell of food hit my nostrils and I couldn't help but inhale all of it in. 

"Wow."

"You like it now?" He asked with a smirk and I put on a serious face as we picked a table by the window.

"I'm not easily impressed."

"I'm not one to talk..but wait until you taste their food."
I picked up the menu and raised a brow. There was so much to choose from..

"Are you ready to order?" A waiter asked us

"Uuuhm...I'll have whatever he's having."

The waiter's attention shifted to Ethan who was staring daggers at him.

"Didn't see me there huh?" Ethan said sarcastically and the waiter stared down in obvious embarrassment.

"We'll have chicken lasagna roll ups with..." He paused and looked at me.
"Is cheese okay with you?"
I nodded and he resumed "with cream cheese."

"What was that all about?" I asked as soon as the waiter was gone.

"Huh?"

I was about to snap back when our food was brought. My mouth watered at the sight and the smell.

I licked my lips eagerly and looked at Ethan impatiently.

"What? Dive in." He said with a deep chuckle that sent waves to my...nvm.

The first bite was all it took for me to grip my fork harder and close my eyes as I savoured the taste of... Fuck this is good!

"Damn." I heard Ethan curse and opened my eyes to find him staring right at me...his hand balled into a fist. His eyes looked darker than usual..

"Wha...what did I do"
I asked between mouthfuls and he leaned his head to the side ,  watching me and cleared his throat.

"I'm just glad you loved it." He said in the deepest husky voice I've ever heard.

We had Coffee afterwards ...along with some small talk.

"You good?" He asked as he rose to his feet.
I patted my small stomach bump

"What do you think"

"I think you could do one more round of what you just had."
I smacked his arm as he placed money on the bill telling the waiter to keep the change.

When we got back outside it was chilly and I edged closer to him for some warmth.

"So...what now?" I asked...putting a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

"We go where we were heading to." He said and I nodded though I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Can you walk? Or do I have to carry your fat ass"

"Did you just? Whaat?!" I exclaimed..jumping on his back to choke him.

"Okay okay...I didn't mean that. Woah.. calm down Tiger." He said between laughs.

His laugh was so..don't Paisley. Just don't.

"You know there are better ways to choke someone you love right?" He teased..throwing his hand over my shoulder.

I shrugged him off. "I never said I loved you." I throwed back,  fighting back my smile.

"I know for a fact that you don't hate me." He said in my ear and I shoved him off..walking faster.

My body was already on heat and he wasn't doing me any favours with his lack of personal space.

We kept walking and after fifteen minutes I was heaving so loud.
"Damn. How far are we?"

"I told you you were a fat..."

I threw him a dirty look and he held his hands up in surrender.

"C'mon..we're almost there."

After we walked past a few other blocks I could hear faint music and chatter.

We slowed down when we saw the lights and the noise became louder.

Ethan greeted a few guys by the entrance and I just smiled politely.

As soon as we got in he pulled me to his side and kept his hand on my waist. I felt tingles all the way down to my toes.
Okay seriously,  why was my body behaving like that of a teenager around him?

"A party? Seriously?" I shouted over the music and he smirked.

We pushed ourselves in between people to the bar and I got a drink. Ethan was so busy talking to a group of people..seemed more of a catch up actually. He already made friends here? I thought they were new in town.

I could hear a soft breeze coming from the back so I went out to check.

There were people on the beach and I smiled.
A beach party.
I suddenly felt overdressed looking at all the girls in bikini bottoms and shorts.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I looked back to stare into the bluest eyes I'd ever seen in Florida.

"Hey beautiful. You're quite overdressed for this kind of party don't you think?" He asked in a thick British accent.

"You read my mind.." I said with a fake chuckle.
"I'm Paisley by the way."  I added and he smiled.

"Theo.. Pleasure. What you doing here all alone?"

"I.."

"She's not alone." A cold deep voice said from behind me and I looked back to see Ethan..who smiled gently at me, pulling me closer to him possessively.

I felt warmth flood my body and I cleared my throat to hide my arousal.

"I see you met my cousin." He said unpleasantly.
I was about to say something but his next words shut me up.

" Theo...meet my girlfriend, Paisley."

I gasped and stared at Ethan who held Theo's jealous stare unblinkingly.

Thanks for reading!!

Gets more interesting doesn't it?
Please Comment and Vote.
Love,  Malyun🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...❤️❤️
209K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
69.7K 3.2K 74
❤️
225K 35K 91
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး