dorks ᵇʸˡᵉʳ

By trinxbyler

Mike realizes he has some feelings for Will. He wants to get rid of them but he just can't. He goes to the pa... More

information <3
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
1. { mikes letter }
2. {mikes letter}
3. { mikes letter }
4. { mikes letter }
5. { mikes letter }
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
not an update but its anout byler.
41.
42.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
Epilogue.
Bonus chapter!!

43.

543 8 42
By trinxbyler

February 14th.

It was a Sunday. Both Mike and Will were in their rooms. Both changing. Will a white short sleeve with black pants and red converse. His mom wanted everyone in the house to have at least some white and red.

Mike had a red sweater and some jeans with a black shirt. He had white shoes. Mike also let Holly dress up Sailor. Holly put a red bow near her ear and a white shirt. "Holly tell Mom i'm going out, I'll see you later okay?" Mike spoke. "Alright, bye bunny!" Holly replied and continued playing with Sailor. Mike smiled and went downstairs.

He opened the front door and closed it after himself. They still had snow so it was still a bit cold. Mike knew what he wanted to give his boyfriend. He wanted to take him on a actual date. Not one of those movie nights in his basement. He also wanted to get him chocolates and flowers.

He went to the store and bought a few things

Mike walked to Wills house, it seemed like an everyday thing. He knew him and Will spent lots of time together and they both loved every second of it.

Mike knocked on the door and it was answered by El. She pointed to Wills door and gave him a thumbs up. Mike knocked on Wills room door. "It's open!" He heard from inside. He opened the door and he saw Will putting on silver earrings.

Will didn't look assuming it was El. When he felt hand go around his waist he turned his head and gasped, he turned his full body around and kissed him. "Hi love." Mike started. "Hi Mike!" Will wrapped his arms around Mikes neck and put his face in the crook of his neck.

After a few seconds Mike pulled away and gave him chocolates and a bear. "Happy valentine's day my love." Mike spoke. "Thank you!" Will hugged him again, he got on his tippy toes and placed a kiss on one of his freckles. Mike tickled the sides of his waist and watched Will laugh. He absolutely loved his laugh.

A few minutes later Mike stopped tickling him, "Alright you ready to go?" Mike asked. "Yeah." Will replied. Mike nodded and grabbed his hand. They left the house and went to a restaurant.

It was a cozy place, dimly lit. It had tables with a dark red cloth, and the chairs were merged together. The walls were a dark wood texture and the floors were wooden planks. Mike went up to the person behind the podium. "Hi, can I can a table for two?" Mike asked, Will was just admiring the place.

A few minutes later they were sitting next to each other at a table. They had menu's in their hands and decided they were gonna share some pasta. Will had his head on Mikes shoulder and Mike had an arm around him.

"Mike."  Will started. "Yes my love?" Mike replied and put all of his attention on him. "I love you." Will spoke. "I love you more." Mike replied. Will grinned and kissed his cheek and put his head back on his shoulder.

-

The food came a while later and it was kind of a big plate. Mike gave Will a fork and they both started eating. 'Every Breath You take' by The Police was playing, it wasn't loud but it wasn't quiet. "Isn't this an 80s song?" Mike asked. "Whats wrong with 80s songs?" Will questioned. "Nothing, they just give me old couple vibes." Mike replied.

"I like them." Will replied. "Then I like them." Mike replied. Will grinned a dorky grin and continued eating.

He honestly didn't know how he was able to get the sweetest person as a boyfriend. He does often regret bullying him but that's in the past. He doesn't want to focus on that. He just wants to focus on him and Mike. He loved Mike with all his heart.

Mike thought the same thing. He had a adorable boyfriend. Will was funny, soft, and a beautiful person. Mike loved Will a lot, he would do anything for him. Will would too. If they could spend every second of the day together they would.

-

Mike payed the bill even though Will said they could split it so many times. When they left Mike interlocked his fingers with Wills and took him somewhere. It was dark out and you could see the stars. It was a plain field with grass everywhere. There was a blanket sat up on the ground.

Will sat down when Mike did. They both lied their heads on the blanket and looked at the stars. "They're so pretty." Will spoke. Mike nodded. Will moved his head onto Mikes check and continued looking at the stars.

Mike smiled after looking at his boyfriends face. He was so pretty. Mike tapped his stomach and they both sat up. Will cocked an eyebrow as Mike took something out of his pocket.

It was a small box. Mike gave it to Will. "What's this?" Will asked, "A present." Mike smiled and watched Will slowly open it. He saw his eyes light up and a smile form on his face.

It was a necklace, it had Wills initial on it. "Flip it." Mike spoke. Will flipped it around and it had an 'M' his smile grew bigger. "It's so pretty! Thank you, Mike! I love it!" Will carefully put the box on the blanket and threw his arms around him basically tackling him to the ground.

Mike giggled and kissed his forehead, "I'm glad you do my love." Mike started. Will planted kissed everywhere on his face. Mike tickled his back and Will laughed.

"I really do love it." Will said and pushed some hair out of Mikes face so he could her his eyes. Mike smiled and sat up. He put Will on his lap. "That's good." Mike picked up the necklace and and latched it. He put it around Will's neck and latched it back on. He fixed it a bit and moved his hands.

It felt a bit cold for a second on his neck but the feeling went away after a second. Will kissed him on the lips and put a hand on his cheek. Mike put his hands on Wills waist as they both closed their eyes.

Best Valentine's day ever.

to be continued...
EVERYONES TWITTER IS AT THE BOTTOM

HI SO UHM MY LAMP FELL ON ME THREE FUCKING TIMES WHOLE I MADE THIS ANYWAYS SOME PPL SAW ME UPLOAD A STORY THEN DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY- plus it's like one in the morning and i'm surprised i don't hear moaning coming from my neighbors. but i'm glad i don't.

will:

mike:

max:

el:

lucas:

dustin:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.2K 12
TW; SLURS, ABUSE it all started in first grade when Mike was the prince and Will was the princess. i wrote this when i was like 13-? so if it's poorl...
33K 665 37
Will Byers never really cared for Mike's company ever since they left middle school. I mean he always teased him, was really immature and to top it...
3.8K 107 18
In which Will Byers sacrifices himself and Mike Wheeler can't get over his death. {will byers x mike wheeler}
6.4K 87 29
Will byers swears he doesnt smoke. Hes never even looked at a cigarette. but, when high school rolls around its almost like he cant get away from the...