{ ๐‘๊•ฅ RuiKasa Oneshots ๊•ฅ๐‘ }

Por Tsushiuo

เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ Ruikasa ( โญ๏ธ๐ŸŽˆ) oneshots ๏ฝฅ:*เฟ” โœฉโ€งโ‚Š Tsukasa Tenma oneshots โ‚Šโ€งโ˜† ๊•ค Rui Kamishiro oneshots โ˜„ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... Mรกs

A/n
(ๅธ้กž) ใƒ•ใƒฉใƒฏใƒผใ‚บ?๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ซ
(ๅธ้กž)Fufu~!๐Ÿ’ž
(RKS)..ไบˆๆœŸใ—ใชใ„?๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’ž
(ๅธ้กž)My only&only lover.๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž
็”ณใ—่จณใ‚ใ‚Šใพใ›ใ‚“..๐Ÿ’ซ
(ๅธ้กž) ็งใ‚‚ๆ„›ใ—ใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใ‚ˆ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž
(ๅธ้กž)็Ž‹ๅญใฎ'ๅ‹้”'๐Ÿ’ž
(ๅธ้กž)็‚บใซใ‚ใชใŸ~๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’›
Your insane.๐Ÿ’ซ
(ๅธ้กž)'anything'~๐Ÿ‹
(ๅธ้กž)all i needed was you.๐Ÿ’ซ
Not your fault.๐Ÿ’ซ
i hate you!๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ
(ๅธ้กž)games!โœจ๏ธ
(ๅธ้กž)cat-like๐Ÿ’ž
(ๅธ้กž)marriage?!๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’žโœจ๏ธ
it hurts..๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ
(love)tutorโ™ก๐Ÿ‹
King's order!๐Ÿ’ซ
a promise said.๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’•
enemies(?) for life!๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ‹

i hate you, yet i love you...๐Ÿ’ซ

444 8 9
Por Tsushiuo

☆(Knight Tsukasa x Sorceres Rui)♡

ships included : ◇ chapter contains :
➳ ruikasa˚ ੈ✩‧ ) ( Attemped
(
✿ Emunene~ ) ( blood, Explict
(
>> Poly/need ♧ )( language and

˚୨୧⋆。 Akitoya ~ ◇ mention of sex.

NOTE : Yeah, they are going to end up like that pic up there ^^^ ;-;
Chapter based on fixer ^_^ (like 10% tho).

YOOoo second(?) ruikasa focus chapter!!

*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

tsukasa's view :

"Hello there! my name is Tsukasa tenma, I am the leader of the knights in the musical lilies kingdom~! "Ah, that's not right.." I sighed, dissapointedly. All of a sudden, *BANG!* The door opened. "Tsukasa!!" It was the queen. "Yes, my queen?" "You bitch!" She yelled and slapped me. "You broke my crown didn't you?!" "Ah!? W-well... The sorceres did it!" I shouted. "What!? He came here?" "Yes! I saw him, but he cast a spell on me!!" "Oh my, then, sorry for blaming you, I guess i'll tell the guards to go catch him again." She smiled and walked away. Phew... who knew blaming villains would save you from being executed? Anyways, as I was saying- or- well, thinking. I will maybe be doing knight duty! Or hang out with mizuki and akito!! or~, even try to use magic - Ah, no need to think about magic... it's way too dangerous. I sighed and stopped writing lists on what to do on my mind. Who knew today could be THIS boring!?

I walked down through the hallways of the castle, seeing jems and diamonds painted on the walls everywhere. I suddenly heard a sound of swords clinging. Oh? Well this is exciting! Let's go check who that is- SAKI!?! I began to panic and before I knew it, my body moved by my own and it ran towards her. "Princess S-Saki!! Are you oka-" and... Princess Saki and Emu!? "What are you guys doing!? You can get hurt by that!" I yelled and took Saki's and Emu's swords and blades away. "awhh~, but onii-chan!! I wanted to practice to defend myself!!" She whined. "My princess, as much as I wanted to teach you, the queen said that princess, like you. CANNOT. fight or have a use of swords or even blades!" "Ugh! You're no fun, Tsukasa-kun!" Emu pouted as I sighed in relief. "Anyways, why are you still calling mom 'queen'? Aren't you apart of the royal family too?!" Saki shouted. I smiled slightly and placed my hand behind my head. "Ah, so... um, The queen and king, Never wanted a prince like me, so they switched my role from a prince to a just regular civilian, but they didn't kick me out, though. then, I started practicing on how to fight and... yeah, I became the leader of 'The White Knights'. But, the queen and king didn't allow me to call them 'mom' or 'dad' hehe. Um, that's it I guess." "No way! They're not so wooshoo, and wonderhoy at all! They're meanies!" "Ah, Emu is right! I'll talk to mom and dad after this-" i stopped saki. "No, Don't you dare." She sighed, and pouted once again. "Why can't I!?" Saki shouted. I smiled and hugged her, pulling away a few seconds later. "Listen, if they know about this, I will get executed. So, it's better to keep it a secret, no?" I said, I'm a soothing voice. "Hmhp! Alright then, if it is for your safety..." "anyways, back to the sentence, saki, you have ballet lessons at 4 pm right? It's 3:34, you should get ready now." "But, ballet is boring! I like guitar and-" "Saki, Mom- The queen said you have to." She frowned and grabbed Emu's wrists, dragging her to her room. "Bye Emu, and Princess Saki!" I yelled while smiling. "Bye bye tsuukasa-kuu- Dwaah!?" Emu yelled as emu dragged her faster. Ahh... today isn't as intertaning...

*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

˚୨୧⋆。 Rui's view :

"Hmhm~" I hummed while reading books about platypus! They're so adorable and cute. I want one, now. I sighed and got up from the floor. "Kaito?" I yelled, looking for him. "Ah, what is it Rui-kun?" He asked. "I want a platypus." I smiled, proudly. "..what..?" His jaw dropped. "I said-" "no, no. Rui, you have taken cartoons way too far now. platypus isn't real!" "Yes, they are!" "No, they aren't!!" We spended our time fighting about platypuses and... it was surprisingly long. "Ahh! Fine, I'll get you a platypus!" Kaito sighed as he gave up. "Yippie!! Now, since you're going out to get my cute platypus, I will be going with you too!" "What do you now?" "..donuts." "Godammit, Rui!" Kaito cussed.

˚୨୧⋆。

I took a slow stroll on shiraishi's castle and Kaito's castle ( Kaito is everyone's dad now ;v; ) and all of the sudden... *CRASH*!! "Ah! Fuck!!" I shouted under my breath. Ghh.. I hurt my foot on- SHIRAISHI'S BELOVED CHOCOLATE BUSHES?! oh shit! I'm dead if shiraishi- oh. I giggled and made a cat grin on my face. Good thing I have a knight's Piece of cape from the recent war we've had! Now, now... where shall I put it? Aha! On top of it, of course! I chuckled and walked off like nothing happened. "Rui? Oh there you are!!" Ah shit. It's shiraishi. "Fufu, hello there. How may I help you?" I asked, bowing down gently, of course sarcasticly. "GOSH rui, This is an evil kingdom and your still being polite? Shame on you!" She joked while rolling her eyes. "Aha! I'm not stupid. Anyways, You know, the leader of 'The White Knights'? Um, he... broke into your garden and fell on your chocolate bushes." "What?!" She shouted, mortified, well, angry I suppose. "That bitch! Why didn't you go after him!?" I gulped, trying to think for some escuse. "He ran away very fast, I wasn't able to catch him with a spell or catch up with him." "Fair point, but, now. Go look for him will' ya?!" She yelled. "Aye aye, Shiraishi!" I shouted and saluted her. (Jokingly.) "..wait, Kaito was suppose to buy me donuts!" I jumped and ran to the donuts area to find Kaito.

˚୨୧⋆。

"I can't believe platypuses exist!" Kaito shouted under his breath. "Hehe, see, I told you! They do exist!!" I smiled and ate the donuts he buyed me. "Hey, didn't shiraishi told you to go hunt for The White Knight's leader?" Ah! I completely forgot about that!! "Oya! Thanks for reminding me! Take care of Anma! Bye bye~!" I said while opening a portal to the kingdom. "Wait- You named your platypus Anma?!" Before I could answer, I was already at the kingdom as the portal closes. Fufu, I'll answer that later then~

ANYWAYS! I looked around to see myself at... a garden? And it was surprisingly bright. Whatever, it's the brightess kingdom anyways. I look around and saw that no one was in here. Hehe, I wonder where that knight is~ hm... how does he look like again? Huh! I can't quite remember. So, whatever, I'll just ask some of the civilians.

˚ ੈ✩‧ Tsukasa's view :

I smiled and went out of the castle, seeing thousands of people surrounded everywhere. Ahh, where was I? Oh yes, find Akito and Mizuki... where could they be? I turned around, and suddenly, I bumped into someone. "Oh! I'm so sorry- ..?!" It... was Kusanagi?! I immediately pulled out my sword, and- "h-huh!? Sir! What's wrong?" She shouted. "Your Kusanagi Nene, right?! A Villain!" I shouted, terrified. "W-what!? I'm her mother!" "..right, I'm sorry Mrs. Kusanagi." I sighed while bowing down. "Hmp, it's alright Sir Tsukasa. Your always like that when you're stressed." I stood there. ".. Pardon me?" "Oh my! I'm sorry. But i couldn't help myself. Your behavior always changes when you're stressed or scared!" She giggled and patted me. "But it's alright. Anyone will be there for you. Even me, hehe! So if you're stressed, just tell me, okay? That's what I wish i would do for Nene if she was still a civilian..." I almost broke down in tears. She.. cares for me? "I... that's what I always wanted to hear from the queen and k-king..." I sobbed and fell into her arms. "S-sir Tsukasa... your apart of the royals?" Oh shit. "Ahaha! Um... yes, but please promise not to tell anyone. It was supposed to be a secret." She smiled and hugged me. "Shh, alright..." I pulled off and bowed down. "I got your clothes wet.. im so sorry." "Ah, it's alright! It will dry soon since today is such a hot day, hehe!!" She smiled. "Oh, right. As for saying nice things, I shall get you a popsicle!" I yelled, striking a pose. "Oh my! Thank you! But, you don't need to do that, hehe." "Ah, alright! Anyways, I'll have to go on look patroll. Goodbye, Mrs. Kusanagi!!" I yelled while waving at her. She then waved back. I smiled and walked away.

˚ ੈ✩‧

"Hello there, miss! Have you seen the leader of The White Knights?" Someone asked. I turned around and saw 2 persons. "Oh, you mean him, right?" She said, pointing at me. "Ahh! Thank you very much, miss!" He shouted and walked up to me. "Oh, I heard you were talking to me?" "Yep!! Um, hehe. So, my ruler really needs you!" He smiled softly. "Oh? What for?" "Hmp! I don't really know." He sighed. "Oh, alright! Um, where are they..?" "Ah, right! Follow me~" he said cheerfully. Although, I was confused. A different ruler asking me for something? But, whatever. We kept walking and chatting for a while until... "hey, where are we?" I asked. We were at a very dark and humid forest... wait. Hold on!! Where'd he go!? Ahh, this is such a stupid idea. Going into a forest with a stranger! And I don't even know his name... "Where did you g-" something grabbed me into the shadows and tried to gag me. "MHP!! Hh!" I tried to fight back until... my whole body started to glow red. "Wha-" Suddenly, my vision started to blur. I felt dizzy, like I was about to throw up. Until then, I heard a low giggle from someone that i assume was a male. He stopped gagging me and let me breathe. Before I knew it, I was in a dark void. This was all a mistake, wasn't it?

˚୨୧⋆。 Rui's view :

Pfft! I didn't know kidnapping the leader of The White Kights was so easy! Fufu, like the rumors said, he really does fall for everything. Anyway, I took him into a different dimension while i'm going back home! "Shiraishi~! I'm back, and look what I've got here!!" I yelled, smiling, oh, so widely until my jaw hurts. "Hah! I knew it. He's stupid!!" Shiraishi laughed. "Oho, he is really is, isn't he?" I chuckled. "Anyways, bring him to the dungeon! Make sure he could NOT escape!" "Aye aye, captain~!!" I grinned and dragged him to the cells. I grabbed the locks and started to work on it, until... "ngh- nn.." I heard him whimper. Wait, how did he even escape that universe?! I quickly grabbed his wrist and handcuffed it. Well. Keeping him will give me war plans, good enough! I heard him pant for several hours. Is he having a nightmare? Fufu, who knows. Now, I have a list of tortures I should make!

˚୨୧⋆。

I un-casted the spell on him, and he instantly woke up. "... Sorceres?! Why am I here -" "fufu, Tenma is very dumb. I kidnapped you, of course!"

"Urk! You evil sorceres! Unhand me, right now!!" He shouted. Oh my, I didn't expect Tenma to be this loud!

"And why should I, Tenma? Oya! Also, your ass will be sore by tommorow~!!" "What?! But- I'm just 21!!!" He cried, mortified.

"I didn't mean it like that, tenma." I laughed out. "I mean, you're stuck on the ground now, hehe." "Fair point. But what do you even want from me?!" He yelled.

"Dunno! Now, I shall leave you here until shiraishi gets you somewhere better!!" "w- WAIT!! Don't go! It's dark and scary here..." he plead. Ah, I didn't know Tenma was scared of the dark!! "Fuh, alright, i guess..?" I opened the cell door and went in it, locking again. I grabbed his wrist and held it tightly. it then started glowing a bright dark red. "W- wha.. are you...?" He sobbed as his whole body immediately fell on the floor. gladly, i caught him in time before he fell. "Ahh, I can't let Tenma escape. Although, He is going to stay here forever." I grinned. "Please, please! Let me g- ..gh!?" I held a pocket knife near his throat. "If you try saying that you want to escape again, and I'll slit your throat open." I smiled. I saw some tears in his eyes, and he quickly nodded, finally tearing up. I giggled and wiped the tears away. "Fufu, don't cry, my knight~" i said while caressing his waist. "..pl-please stop touching me..." he muttered. I frowned and pulled my hand away from him. "Ah, I'm sorry for touching you without consent, Tenma." I chuckled, slowly placing him down into a more comfortable position. "So, why did you kidnap me anyways?" "I have no information regarding that question. I also can not tell you anything about what i know about that, either."

"Whatever." He huffed and rolled his eyes. "Hehe. You sometimes awfully cute, Tenma." ".. What- pardon me, but, you think im cute..?" He said softly while turning his face away from me. "Ah, did I? Fufu, well, you are cute, though." I said, blushing slightly while Tenma was badly flustered. "W- well, uh, thanks .. I guess? Um, not gonna lie but, your handsome and hot, too, hehe.." he giggled.

I felt my face burning as soon as he said that. His smile ... His laugh, his dazzling sunset blond hair, oh my hatsunes, Every part of his body is cute!! "Also... um, c- can I have a hug?" "Of course! Come here~" As soon as i shouted that, Tenma stayed still, staring at me like i was insane. well, though I am... oh, ya! "Aha~ I forgot I paralyzed you and took away your energy..-" "YOU TOOK AWAY WHAT?!" He yelled, mortified as I noticed his body started trembling. "Oops? Wasn't meant to say that..." I laughed and pulled him into a warm embrace. Well, honestly, he smells like lemons. "Hey, you smell like candy." He muttered. I chuckled as he tried to pull out of the hug while not being able to move. "Kamishiro, was it?" He asked. "Rui, just call me Rui." I responded, smiling nervously. "Ah, okay. Nn, Rui, can we move on to the bed, please? Also, you can call me Tsukasa." He said, quietly squeaking when I pushed him into it. "Hehe, Tsukasa-kun's so warm..." "Huh, I am? Although, my hand is freezing!" I laughed and took his hand to mine. "Hehe, and I'm very warm, aren't I?" "..you are." Before I knew it, something crashed onto my lips. "Mgh?!" I gasped at the sudden movement. We then pulled out a few seconds ago. that's when I decided to strike back. I took his face and gently caressed it, I then moved my hand and held his chin a few moments later, and then I kissed him, pulling out a few seconds later again. "Um, so are we dating if we kissed?" "Hm? I guess so!" I smiled as I cuddled onto him more. "Didn't we just met? Well... not on the battle field." "So? does it matter, darling?" I said, loving the view of him getting flustered. "Ah, stop the pet names..." "You can't control me, tsu tsuk. Also, I am the most powerful one in this room, aren't I?" "Whatever. I'm tired, let me rest." "Oho, alright. I better change into a more comfortable clothing, no?" I stood up and threw all my clothing on the floor. He then screeched and tries covered his face with a blanket.

"You- Idiot! Why would you do that?! Put your clothes back on!" He complained under his breath. I honestly love this side of him, so loving and kind, and also always flustered. "Ahh, but it's not comfy!" I yelled, jokingly. ".. Why don't you do that too, Tsu tsu?" I smirked as his face turned into a tomato..? Disgusting, but tsukasa-kun's not. "Shut your mo- gAH!" He jumped when I used a spell to lift off his clothes. "Rui!! This is inappropriate! And.. I-im cold!" He yelled and tried to cover up his body with his bare hands. "Ah, but I'm not?" I smiled, lifting his chin up with my finger. "It's because you are USING powers right now!" "Fufu, I guess so!" I chuckled. "Anyways, we should be sleeping now, right?" He yelled. "Not until you give me back my clothes!" "Fine, fine~ Mr. bossy!" I pouted and tossed the clothes back to him, well. It fell on his face... "AH!! R-rui! These are YOUR clothes!" "Fufu, then you'll have to use it, or you'll just have to be naked!" "Hmp! But your clothes- they stink!!" He shouted.

I gasped, childishly. "Kasa-chan is so mean!!" I said, frowning. "Call me that one more time, and I'll kill you." He hissed. I grinned and kissed him once again. "You can't ever kill me, I have much more strength than you~"

"Ahn! Just uncast this curse right now!!" He whined. Oh, right. I forgot. "Fufu, It'll wear off in 2 days, don't worry~!" "WHA- then how am I supposed to piss?!" "I don't know, but you'll figure it out!" I laughed and grabbed the cell key to out, suddenly, "w- wait! Mnn.. i- it's cold! I can't wear my uniform... r-rui.. please!!" He yelled and started sobbing uncontrollably. A pang of guilt hit me, and I then turned around. "..Alright, hush~ don't cry.." i cooed, brushing his tears away. "I'll grab us a more comfortable clothes, 'kay? I'll be back soon." I sighed as I wore my uniform. I unlocked the cell and went out, not bothering to close the door since he didn't have a lot of energy to run or even walk. I then went to a familiar dark hallway, finding a door. "Emu? Are you in there?" I asked, knocking the door repeatedly. The door suddenly opened. "Hello there, Rui!! What brings you here~?" She hummed. "Oh~ hi, Emu! I just wanted to ask for some... sleeping uniform?" "Rui, what the hell is a sleeping uniform?" A voice asked, and she stepped next to Emu. ".. Hi Nene! Your staying with Emu toni-..?!" She grabbed me by the hair and dropped me into the room. I groaned, "owh- Nene!! My arse hurts now!!" ".. Is this 'sleeping uniform' a pajama?" Emu smiled as she pulls out a pajama. "Yep, yep! I'm sleeping with someone today!!" I nodded. "Tsk, really? I though you couldn't get bitches..." Nene grinned, I frowned and pouted. "I could pull some if I want! And- I did!!" I yelled. Emu giggled as she handed over the pajamas. "Rui-kun got a girlfriend?" "Emu, don't ask him that. Cleary, he's not even straight." She whispered into Emu's ears. Hmp! How dare she.. "I'm queer then!" I shouted proudly and stomped out of the room. "Bye bye Rui!" Emu waved. I ignored her and slammed the door.

Hmm, i wonder what Tenma-kun's doing...

TBC. 》
(3237 words)
omagah took me long enough ._.
Anyways, pt2 soon ♡

GAYGAYGAY REALLLL

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1.5K 44 9
'ยท..เญจเญงห– ๐Ÿช„๊’ฐ ๐ŸŽฉ ๊’ฑ โ€Œโ™ก ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐‚๐‹๐„ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐‚๐”๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐–๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ โœฆ IN WHICH... i get bored and write oneshots! they can ra...
19.2K 215 32
๐ŸŒ™๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐’ป๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ป๐’พ๐’ธ๐“ˆ ๐ผ'๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ป๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ. ๏พŸ๏ฝก๏ฝฅโ *โ ...
746K 11.6K 98
Yuri!!! On ice character Oneshots! - Fluff - Lemons/smut - Funny/ Goofy [ I don't own Yuri!!! On ice or any of the characters ] [Warning! LEMONS AR...
84.8K 1.1K 63
Credit for the cover : @hanmdin Cant even tell if these are oneshots or not, since some are full on stories, these are all fluff!! may take long to...