OUTERBANKS SEASON4

بواسطة Millyboo92

☆Riara☆ I'm going to write this story really slow as I will be writing two stories at the same time (one bei... المزيد

Chapter One; Part 1: The Jump
Chapter 1: Part2: "Bring it back in one piece"
Chapter 1: Part 3: She shouldn't be here
Chapter 1: Part 4: Is she crazy?
Chapter2:Part1: Memories
Chapter 2: Part 2: Rafe at Barrys'
Chapter 2: Part 2: Drama
Chapter 2: Part 3: A Kiss in the Swamp
Chapter 3: Part 1: Dinner at Carreras'
Chapter 3: Part 2: To Barbados We go
Chapter 3: Part 3: Set Sail
Chapter 3: Part 2: The First Day
Chapter 4: Part 1: Day Two
Chapter 5: Part 1: The Way You Make Me Feel
Chapter 5: Part 2: Fishing
Chapter 5: Part 3: The Stormy Night
Chapter 6: Part 1: Last Night was Rocky
Chapter 6: Part 2: Buzzcut Season
Chapter 7: Part 1: Should I Stay
Chapter 7: Part 2: Invader
Chapter 7: Part 3: The Night Market
Chapter 8: Part 1: What They'd Been Waiting For
Chapter 8: Part 2: Final Chapter
Additional Chapter: FIVE WEEKS LATER
Additional Chapters: Part 2 (FIVE WEEKS EARLIER)
Additonal Chapters- Part 3: The Figure on His Bike
Additional Chapters: Part 4: Feelings Not Lost
Additional Part: Part 5: Kook Kiara
Additional Part 6: Hi Again
Additional Part: Part 7: What was she thinking?
Additional Part 8: The Dinner
Additional Part 9: Two bold lines
Additional Part 10: Subtle signs
Additional Part 11: The Stall
Additional Part 12: Break In
Maya and Jude
Additional Part 13: The Pendant
Additiontal Part 14: Kiara's Secret
Additional Part 15: Hungover
Additional Part 16: Troubles
Additional Part 17: Girl Talk
Additional Part 18: Playing with Pirates
Additiontal Part 19: Keeping Afloat
Additional Part 20: Red Rose Petals
Additional Part 21: Messages
Additional Part 22: Barry and Rafe's Talk
Additional Part 23: Unexpected Allies
Additional Part 24: Sibling Disputes
Additional Part 25: The Rescue
Final Chapter: Atlas

Chapter 4: Part 2: Collide

602 20 28
بواسطة Millyboo92

Hey Guys! New part! Ok.... first warning: smut. lol Second I hope it came out ok. Anyways, guys thank you for all your wonderful votes, comments, and just for even reading my story!! Sending you all love and please let me know if there is anything different you may want to see in the story. Sometimes I may take longer to update because some weeks I get busy- but I plan to finish the story the best I can. Anyways, enjoy!!

Song is supposed to be: Collide by Justine Skye... lol even though lyrics don't completely match the part but I was listening to it while writing this part up lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rafe's yacht gently floats out in the wide open ocean. The night is gentle- waves calm. The stars glisten in the night sky- a clear sky- no clouds- and the moon's silvery glow bathes the water. The yacht dips easily with the waves movements and the night had been peaceful, basically the only sound was the constant splashing against the side of the yacht.

Despite the calm- Rafe is suddenly pulled from his sleep.

It's only just past midnight. He had dozed off on the bench he'd made his bed in the cabin- a noise close by shifting him out from his deep sleep. He stirs under his blanket, but easily starts to drift back into sleep again soon after.

He'd been tired and drowsy- the day had been long and.. confusing?- but swears he heard that sound. It was vague, though, it could have been just a dream... but he couldn't have been so sure- it did feel real and it had been some kind of light movement not so far from where he lay.

Besides, his body was kind of struggling- fighting against him, really- to get up and have a look around- it felt heavy and his muscles felt far too relaxed- it seemed like too much work to get himself up over some small sound...

After another sound- his awoken a little more. His head pops up slightly- eyes barely just squinting opening- trying to adjust to the bit of light angling in dimly from just outside the cabin entrance- a light he had kept on on the off chance he would need it... seemed tonight would be that night...

A 'clunk' this time- his heavy eyelids making it hard for his eyes to open and his vision still blurry- but his gaze travels to her door where the sound came from... followed by some quick light footsteps.

She passes him so quickly, he almost misses it..

He grunts- forcing himself to get up- struggling to lift himself up onto one elbow, leaning his other arm up against the headrest of the bench. "Ki?" he groans, his voice hoarse- full of sleep. He coughs on how dry and scratchy his throat feels- being thrown out of his deep sleep so quickly.

When he starts to realize he wasn't just dreaming- it was really Ki- wandering around on his yacht- at this time of night- and for god knows what reason- he's trying to scramble up faster- out of his sleep position far quicker than he really had anticipated he would be...

...if she's up at this time wandering about on his yacht and not answering him- it can't be good... so he stumbles off the bench- falling flat onto the wooden flooring as his restless legs lock up- attempting to catch up to him before they'd been ready.

He had only been in his boxers and a white plain t-shirt. Rafe pushes himself off the floor, tugs on some jeans- ones that had been laying beside him- before tumbling out onto the back deck. He had still been tugging them on as he staggered out to try and catch up to her and see what the hell was happening- what the hell she was up to...

~~

You see- she had locked herself back in her tiny room again and hadn't come out since- having done this after receiving some quite depreciative texts from JJ... one of which said he'd moved on and another that said he didn't think they could ever work out again.

But to Rafe- he knew none of this and Ki's behavior was baffling him...

He swears he heard her cry- sniffling at some point- and he kind of automatically assumed it was him... I mean- what the hell did he do? he doesn't know?!... o-or... maybe she was having one of those moments... unpredictable mental breakdowns.? maybe she was just being emotional or whatever- or was it all hormonal? maybe she just missed being on land- missed her parents- her home- or friends...? But how was he supposed to know if she wouldn't talk to him...

~~

He looks up and spots her rifling through a cabinet in his bar, already pulling out a beer and guzzling it down without a second of hesitation- barely a breath between taking it all down in one go...

He sways a little with the movement of the yacht and he grunts- feeling exhausted... he was already predicting this night would go bad- that it may get difficult with Ki being in such a mood.

He adjusts his jeans and zips them up... drags himself up some stairs toward his bar, eyes half drunk with sleep...

Gripping to the side of the railing- keeping his balance straight as the yacht moves- he rubs into his eyes with the palm of his hand as he reaches her. He tilts his head and scratches at it lightly- face scrunching up with a puzzled look.

"Umm- w-what are you doing?" he questions, his voice deep and thick with sleep.

She doesn't look at him, just purses her lips back hard, and pulls out another beer.

"Nothing Rafe- go back to sleep."

She pops the beer open and begins to take it down too... her second one... here we go- are Rafe's next thoughts, and he rolls his eyes looking briefly away.

She takes a break and grunts with anger as she leans over the counter and hangs her head, breathing out an exasperated sigh.

Rafe's brows pull together, watching her with a little more of a hardened gaze, and he swallows.

"W-well I feel I should- hmmm- stay here and- ahhh- watch over you or something- just in case."

Her gaze lifts up to him with a glare.

"In case what?" she snaps.

"I don't know- just in case- ok, Ki?" he scoffs annoyed. "Why do you have to question me- ok? What do you want me to do- let you stay up here... all on your own?.." he shrugs. "You're acting unpredictable- it doesn't make any sense a-and it's setting me off."

She almost turns red like she was going to blow up in his face.

"I'm the one that needs watching over, huh? I'm the one you need to worry about- is that what your saying?" she snaps.

The questions sounded so rhetorical and it's confusing his brain- his barely getting his head around what is happening- his mind needs sharpening- to become more alert- awake... he shrugs his shoulders instead, and half nods his head hoping it would do.

"Oh- I get it. Cause I'm the one whose screwed-up right? I'm always messing around- messing everything up, right Rafe?"

He grunts again, and rolls his eyes.

"What are you talking about-" his words drags out and is now frustrated.

"Oh- shit- sorry- I meant I must be so unhinged- even someone like you would need to be looking over what I do." she explodes. "It's not like- I didn't almost drown my own sister- I didn't melt down a cross- that was not me, ok?... it wasn't even my cross but I must 'have my piece of gold'." she mocks, rasping out at the same time- her breathing becoming exasperated. She takes another swig of her drink. "I'm not the one who shot a sheriff and killed her! Let's really think about who really needs all the watching, Rafe."

His gritting is teeth by this point... she was setting his veins on fire- he wasn't ready for all this... he feels his face heat up and his jaw lock... he was trying to pull back on the anger that was starting to build-

Ki does catch a glimpse of the wound that's buried behind his eyes as she'd said this, too...

He keeps his cool... keeps his head together...

But he does curl his hand about the railing so hard, it physically hurts his arm- to diverge some of his anger and keep himself grounded. .

"Are you done?" he growls back.

She groans hard.

"No." she continues, lips tightening. "No- I want you to tell me... did it feel good- you know- you holding me down, hmm? I bet that felt good, right?... all the fucking power... big- strong Rafe Cameron- who can get what he wants- when he wants... am I pissing you off, Rafe-." she jeers- tilting her head at him, with a mocking smile that turns into a sneer.

"Yeah- you kind of are." he rumbles back.

"Good- because now you know I'm not the one who needs watching over." she scoffs bitterly. "Do me a favor- go back to sleep, Rafe... unless you want to hear me rip into you some more?" she challenges, her speech beginning to sound slightly slurred by this point.

She lifts a brow at him- waiting for him to reply or respond in some way...

He watches her- licking his lips- taken back, he almost wants to laugh from how bold she'd been with him... he raises one hand to his lips as he looks away... he scoffs- returning his gaze back onto her with a more intense look. "Fuck...' he breaths.. "Got me there, Ki."

He shrugs, because he's ready to let her know how he feels too.

"So...you seem to think you can toss all that on me, right? Say all the shit you want... like I don't feel any of it- like I'm dead inside?... You don't know how I feel- Ki... so don't go assuming like none of it affects me- ok? You seem to think that I don't feel any of that at all." he says, a hand stammering- tapping to his chest as he gazes at her seriously. "I know what I did... Peterkins... my sister... how that shit stays with me every fucking day- and you toss it at me like I don't live with any of it. The consequences of all the shit I've done has fucked up every thing in my life, Ki." he growls back out at her.

The alcohol is stirring in her system- playing with her vision- her hearing... she blinks- Rafe becoming slightly blurry at some stages...

She rubs a hand into her scalp... his tone was hurting her head...

She continues on taking another swig of her beer, eyes diverting away, and she sways- a little off balance so her grip to the counter tightens.

Rafe hates how she's always doing this... she's always catching him off guard- putting him on the spot- it's infuriating for him and his eyes narrow to how she seems unbothered right now after what she'd just said... holding the beer tip with a pincer grip and playing with it.

"I wish you wouldn't do that- Ki- always make me out to be an enemy- I'm not fucking perfect but I'm trying to pull my shit together-"

"I've lost everything, ok." she cuts in, sniffling... losing her composure- putting her mask down- the one that never wanted Rafe to see her weak. "So maybe... now is not the time."

"Well- fuck- so have I..." he scoffs. "At least I don't go around with my high-ground-moral- bullshit pretending like everything is so fucking black and white- I don't walk around stuck-up like a princess-"

She gets up- pushing away from the counter- storming over to him- beer still in hand- his fast enough to catch her wrist and stop her before she slaps him.

His veins are thrumming so hard, blood swishing in his ears... he pulls her close, his eyes flitting over hers, heart racing- pounding against his ribcage.

The way her big brown eyes lowered to his mouth- has got him pulled back though... the way the moonlight seems to swim in her eyes- illuminate them- as he holds her close has got him on a hold... they glitter at him- the brilliance of stars from the night coming out in the warmth of her gaze... they are blazing with emotions... something else strong begins to stream through his blood instead.

She blinks, lifting her gaze back up, appearing a little dazed.

His whole body tenses- rigid... he pulls himself back- letting go of her wrist and surprises her when he snatchs the bottle out of her hand.

She frowns.

"It's my yacht- you can't drink here-"

"You don't get to make that decision, Rafe-" "This shits not yours-" "-that's unfair- don't be an asshole-"

He takes down the rest of what she hadn't himself with a smirk- then throws the empty bottle into water.

"Don't even think-" "You just-" she gasps- throwing an arm toward the direction he'd thrown the bottle.. "-about going near my bar-" he continues, ignoring her and cutting her off.

"You can't litter!- Think about the environmental consequences- Rafe!-" " -have you always been this fucking irritating-" he mutters back-

"-there are poor creatures out there-" she cries, he rolls his eyes- "living amongst trash that you just discarded-"

"That's what you're worried about right now- right now?!" he spites out angrily- she tries pushing past him, but his shoulder purposely bumps hers- stopping her abruptly.

Ki's gaze scowls over him... his lips pinched together as he side glimpses at her... her eyes drop- catches the way his throat bobs up and down as he swallows... the alcohol streaming through her system and she was feeling taut- it was tingling inside her- the tension was making her feel unbearably hot- and if not anything her cheeks were making it blazingly obvious how firey she felt...

Her gaze begins to soften a little- something pooling into her lower gut... fucking desire... to pin him down and kiss him for god knows what reason but all the tension built up in her body was pulling at her to do something as crazy as that...

His jaw sets watching her with a serious look... he wonders why she seemed slightly different... why she was gazing at him in a way he couldn't quite pull apart what was happening in her head...

She watches him as he exhails out heavily... her eyes dip to his shoulders- admiring the way his muscles flex- roll under his shirt as he moves... her gaze softens more- becoming dreamy... he was strong- those muscles... she wants to feel them... she kind of wants to trail her fingers over his muscles and feel how firm they were, get to know them better, feel them move and flex underneath her touch...?

The alcohol must be really thrumming through her veins- swishing around in her brain- because when he opens his mouth to say something more- she needs to stop him- she can't help it- stop herself- she latches a hand to his t-shirt, curling her fingers tightly to the fabric- pulling herself into him suddenly- bringing her mouth to his- her tongue separate his lips apart- tasting him... and then leans in more to kiss him very slowly.

Rafe hums- letting her delicate lips move over and press against his... he takes a huge breath of her in- letting her air fill his lungs- make his head go dizzy- making the most of it all.. he wanted this as much as she seemed too, and that was not even a question- if not he wanted her far more... instantly he reciprocates, kissing her fiercely.

She bucks into him- to the way he sucks at her lower lip when she is pulling back- making her lip red- and swollenly wet...his eyes flicker over her with curiously- blood rushing to his head.

He can't seem to think well- let alone blink-

He swallows and licks his lips- then clears his throat..

"S-should... ahhh.. I maybe.. ask what- ahh- that was-"

"No."

He exhales, understandingly. His lips roll into a smile and nods... he wants nothing more than for her to try that again.

Her gaze flits up at him- incredible brown eyes watches him softly... and she pulls him back down to press her lips to his again- and he lets his mind go blank.

Rafe brings his hand down to firmly grip the back of her head, dipping his head to get her closer- kiss her more intensely but slow- get a full taste of her... he slides his fingers into her hair, moving and flexing them as he kisses her back.

He glides a skillful hand down to her thigh- tightening his grip- not caring if he leaves a few bruises- swooping her up onto him. He walks her backward toward a wall, pressing her into it. He dips a hand under her skirt, and slips off her underwear as Ki is trying desperately to tug off his shirt.

"Wait-" Ki pants, as Rafe's head moves down, pressing kisses to the juncture of her neck.

"Why?" he looks up quickly, breathing out heavily. "I meant- what?" he questions quickly hoping she's not going to say she's changed her mind.

"Aren't we forgetting... something-" her eyes flicker about his face with worry. His brows dip on her in confusion. "Do you have any- you know..."

He still stares at her blankly-

"Protection, Rafe."

His lips curl into a smile, letting go of her thigh and putting her down onto her feet.

"Yeah- ofcourse- yeah- ofcourse- fuck- sorry-why didn't I- fuck, follow me" he stammers, then juts his head toward the cabin.

Once they are in the cabin, Rafe riffles through his things- while Ki slips off her dress and leans back down on his mattress- he finally finds what he'd been looking for.

He moves back on her once unbuttoning his jeans and sliding them off... he runs a hand up her side, trailing his touch along her flat smooth stomach- moving to her breasts and cupping one- taking time to drink her all in. His eyes come back to hers as he hovers above her- watching her- intrigued- like he'd been fascinated by every one of her features. He swallows.

Ki can feel the heat flush her cheeks- she heats up and her eyes sparkle back up at him like she's falling in love with the way his blue eyes flicker over her and takes her in... but no, that is not what she wants... it would mean she'd be putting her guard- walls down and she can't let herself do that- not with Rafe... he leans in, tips her face back and kisses her deeply. His mouth pushing her upper lip open, letting his tongue slip in and taste the liquor off her tongue.

He lowers himself down and presses himself between her legs, skin dragging against hers as he moves and she moves her hands over his skin. Her hands trail over his shoulders, down his chest while he is sliding on the condom. He leans his head in and kisses her again.

Lowering himself back down he draws her hips up to him- hooks her leg around his back, and pushes himself in, ripping a moan from Ki- he groans watching her head fall back, while he begins to move.

Her hands reach up and twist into his hair as he gains speed- his body on a high and his fingers dig into her skin the faster he gets. He effortlessly pulls her other leg up against his side- he buries his head into her neck, puffing into her skin as he thrusts into her.

"Fuck." he groans, feeling his getting closer- he dives into her deeper and Ki arches her back in response "Rafe." she cries softly, her moans turning into whimpers.. his trying to hold himself back from losing himself- losing control- he already feels so close, it's hard to stop him from shattering first before she does- but he wants to make sure she can come first.

His hair brushes her collarbone as he kisses deeper into her neck- sucking hard at the underlining of her jaw- a purposeful mark- he wants it purple and blooming onto her skin... something to leave- memories of him- something for JJ to see he'd been there- Rafe could mark her as his today. He hears her moans grow louder- he can tell she is so close.

He drags his free hand, running down her core- her center- between their skin- between their bodies mangled- and finds the spot that would get her to the edge faster. He flicks his thumb over her center, rubbing it fast- making Ki's head swirl- make her vision want to go momentarily blinded- her head falls back and she pants out his name- the way her grip tightens, the way her legs starts to shake- he knows she's there. He hums against her neck, keeping his momentum strong and fierce- his grip getting harder- he knows he'll leave bruises but his keeping himself from finishing first... he finishes just as she's falling apart, falling into a pool of ecstasy swarming within his body, through his blood stream- she whimpers his name into his ear, and pride fills his chest at the sound of his name being called from her lips...

He rests over her as he slows down gradually...

They are left in a tangled sweaty mess, breathing heavily... the heat from his embrace- the alcohol in her system- complete with having done what they had- making Ki fall asleep especially fast... and soon after so does Rafe.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

21K 569 53
'What do you want Rafe?', JJ says defeatedly. 'Listen I don't have much but I'll get you anything. Anything you want if you just let her go' Rafe ju...
7.6M 194K 63
A MAFIA ROMANCE ________________ "Mrs.O'Rihley take your clothes off" ________________ The wedding ring forced onto her slim finger and a new life t...
44.5K 788 38
Table of contents. Coming to school, being bullied, called as a nerd and hated by your own bestfriend. Is the worse thing that will happen to you. A...
133K 1.9K 44
- [ ] Two damaged and broken people find love within each other. But the question is... is that love strong enough to save them both? DISCLAIMER ⚠️ ...