Warrior Princess of Thundera

By Silver_Alpha_Price

This story is an AU to the 2011 Thundercats. This take place after the defeat of Mumm-ra but his spirit is st... More

Chapter 1: A birth, a loss
Chapter 2: A king's decision, A father's choice

Chapter 3: A new Companion friend, finding out who you are

9 0 0
By Silver_Alpha_Price

Two years passed, Ambera is now two years old, she played with her toys while some maidens watched her. Tygra was nervous "Should we tell Ambera about her new sibling?" "Yes, Tygra." Zara said, placing her hand on her stomach. "Let's go." She walked to Ambera's room, Tygra followed his mate. Ambera turned to her parents with a smile, she walked to them, Tygra knelt down to Ambera ''You're gonna be a big sister, My little prin.....darling." It hurt Tygra to use that word but he had to say it. Ambera frowned as she looked at her father. A few days later Zara was in the birthing room. She was giving birth, she screamed in pain. Zara was in so much pain, as she pushed. The maidens were getting ready for the new heir, Tygra waited outside with Ambera.

Zara pushed harder and there was the sound of wailing. The queen was tired and held a tiny white tiger cub with gray stripes. The maidan walked out of the room, she bowed "the cub is born." Ambera looked up then ran into the room, Tygra stood up and followed his daughter. He smiled when he saw the newborn cub "He's perfect." Ambera looked at her little brother and smiled "Hello, little brother." "His name is Tygus." "A perfect name, Zara." Tygra smiled.

Ambera looked at her little brother, she giggled. "What's so funny, dear?" "He has a pudgy face." Zara looked at Tygus's face and chuckled a bit. Tygra smiled then shook his head, his smile soon faded when he realized that he has an heir now and Ambera can't be his heir now. He sighed but he soon shook off the thought and started to think of the future for his cubs. Three years passed, Ambera is a five year old cub while Tygus is three. "Ambera, I want you to meet a good family friend." "okay." She walked to father, he picked her up and carried her outside. Ambera looked at the tall panther. she tilt her head "who's that?" "Panthro, a family friend." "He's big." Panthro waved. "Hello little one." "Panthro, meet my daughter, Ambera." "Hello, Ambera." "Can I call you Uncle Panth?" "Sure, kiddo." the panther smiled, the cub smiled "yay." Tygra gives Ambera to Panthro, then walks off.

"So, what do you wanna do?" "Let's have a tea party." "Sure." Panthro was slightly nervous but he allowed it since he's good friends with Tygra. He walked into the castle, he walked down the hallway "where's your room." "Down the hallway." Ambera pointed, the panther walked down the hallway, he set the cub down when he entered the room, Ambera walked towards a table with a teapot, stuffed animals around it and cups on the table "meet the guests." She squeaked with joy "this is stuffy '' she pointed to a cat plush, she pointed to a bear one "that one is mr. Paws. He's a weirdo." She picked up a bird plush "this one is my favorite. He named Birbie." She smiled. Panthro looked around the room, he was amazed by the many plushies ''so many plushies." "Dad gets me one every time he goes to the market."

"Ah." Panthro nodded as he walked to the table and noticed the cups were too small for him. Ambera walked to her toy box, she pulled out a medium size cup for him "This one's for you." She walked to Panthro and placed the cup down. "Thanks, Ambera." "you're welcome." she giggled then walked to her seat and sides down. A maiden walks into the room with snacks, she smiles "Hello, Mr. Panthro." "Oh don't address me as such, just Panthro will do." Panthro smiled, the maiden giggled a bit. She set the snacks down, then left the room. "That one is my favorite." "Why, Ambera?" "She's nice to me." Panthro looked at Ambera, he frowned "Ambera, you're special, you know that." "I know, my dad tells me everytime." Panthro nods "and you should listen to him because he's right." Ambera smiled "Thanks, Uncle Panth." "you're welcome." Panthro smiled.

Later that evening, everyone was asleep, except for one little cub. She adventures out in the wilderness of the snow to look for the source of the howling. "Awoooo!" Ambera mimicked the sound. There was the same awooo. Ambera walked towards a snow mountain and looked over the horizon, she was happy to see a young polar saber. She walked towards it slowly, the polar saber pup turned to growl at her, Ambera pulled out some fish jerky "I got some fish jerky, want some?" The saber pup sniffed the jerky and took the jerky and ate it. "Not so scary, you're just hungry." The snow storm blew into the wilderness, Ambera shivered a bit even though she was wearing her winter coat. "Let's find some shelter. Good thing Uncle Panth taught me how to survive in the wilderness." Ambera started walking down the snowy path, the saber pup followed after her. They walked towards a cave, they both snuggled next to each other. The snow storm blew across the tiger clan, it didn't cause much snow, the wind blew most of the snow away.

Morning came, Tygra was up to see Panthro looking around for Ambera, the tiger was yawning "What are you doing?" "Looking for Ambera. I checked her room and she wasn't there" "Whiskers! We need to search for her," The panther nodded as he followed Tygra out of the castle with winter coats on, and they looked around for Ambera "Ambera!" "Ambera! Where are you!" The saber pup's ears perked up, she started howling to the voices. Panthro's ears perked "You hear that?" "Hear what" "Shhhh" "Awooooooo!" "It's in this cave." The panther pointed as he followed the sound. He ran to the cave, he saw Ambera curled up next to the saber pup, Tygra followed after "Ambera?" The cub slowly woke up and smiled "Daddy, you found me." She stood up, and brushed the snow off her body. Tygra and Panthro were both confused on seeing a polar saber pup with Ambera "Can we ask why you were outside of the castle alone?" "I wasn't alone, I got Frost with me. Can I keep her?"

Tygra had a stern look and sighed "You can ask your mother." "Yes." Ambera cheered. Panthro smiled "Now come on, let's head back to the castle." Tygra, Panthro, Ambera and Frostpaw start walking back to the castle. Zara was up, she noticed Panthro and Tygra with Ambera "did you three went camping?" "No, Ambera wandered out of the castle." "Ambera, why would you do that?" "I was looking for the source of the howling and I found it." The cub said, she stepped aside and smiled "Mom, Meet Frost."

Zara kneels down and lets the pup sniff her paw, Ambera asks "Can I keep her?" "Yes, you can." "Yes." Ambera walked to Frostpaw and hugged her. "Welcome to the family, Frost." The pup barked and wagged her tail then licked Ambera's cheek.

Twelve years passed, Ambera turned fourteen while Tygus turned twelve, the tigeetah sitting next to a fountain in the garden, she sighed. She looks over at Tygra and trains Tygus to fight. Zara saw Ambera sitting alone, she walked over to her daughter. "I know that face all too well." Ambera looked at her mother confused, she wondered what she had meant, "Hun, I know you keep saying you're fine. But you should know that I already knew that you weren't when you say that either with a pout, anger and even a sad face."

"Well it's just...it's just.." her ears flattened against her head. "Does father love him more than me? He gets better stuff like weapons, outfits even more friends then I possibly could. It's just not fair.." the last sentence made tears appear in the corner of her eyes. "Oh Ambera, no honey." She got down to sit on her knees but also be at her daughters height. "He loves you two equally, I know it may be hard to see it that way to you, but you will in time." Zara said while placing a paw on Ambera's shoulder.

Later that evening, Ambera walked to the castle doors, she pulled up a hood over her head. She looked around, there was a tug on her cloak. She looked over her shoulder and it was her little brother Tygus. "Tygus, what you're doing." "Can I come with you?" "Tygus, you need to stay here." She sighed " But I can't stay here and have my life lived for me" "But, sister. I'll miss you." "I'll miss you too but I can't stay here." she opened the doors, she left the castle doors. Tygus stood there as he started to cry. Ambera left the courtyard and headed to the marketplace, she found a place to sleep in.

The Next day, Ambera walks into the marketplace, she stops when she hears ''Stop him!" She turned around and saw the guards chasing a half colored tiger, he was half gold and half black.The tiger smirked and turned into an alley, the guards ran past the alley. Ambera rolled her eyes, she walked to a food stand. She noticed a homeless cub reaching for some fruit. Ambera grabbed an apple and gave it to the cub. The cub smiled then ran off, she looked at the merchant and he didn't seem to notice her action. She walked away from the stand, a guard noticed what Ambera did. He growled "Well, well. What we have here. A little Thief?" "What no, I didn't." Ambera said as she struggled to get loose.

The half-color tiger ran down the pathway, the guard spotted him and let go of Ambera and chased the tiger. Ambera raised a brow, she was confused till the tiger ran past her and grabbed her arm. "Let's go" he ran towards a ladder and climbed up it, Ambera followed him up the ladder. The male tiger climbed to the rooftop, he helped Ambera up the roof. "Who are you?" "The name is Miro and I'm a pirate." Ambera raised a brow, "If you're a pirate then you're not good at it." She laughed a bit, Miro blushed, "Hey, I'm still learning." "Yeah, learning" The teen cubs walked on the rooftop edge and sat down. Ambera sat next to Miro.

The chimera tiger looked at the tigeetah, then at the castle. "It'll be so nice to live there, I wonder what it would be like to live there, to have servants and maidens...." "Oh, sure. cats who tell you where to go and how to dress." "It's better than here. Always scraping for food and ducking the guards." "You're not free to make your own choices" "Sometimes you feel so...." "You're just...." The cubs said in unison "Trapped" They look at each other, realizing that they're perfect for one another. Miro broke the look, then looked away. "So, where're you from?" "What does it matter? I ran away, and I am not going back." Ambera crossed her arms, Miro raised a brow "Why?" Ambera looked at the chimera tiger, she stood up then walked away from the male tiger, "Why you need to know." "Because I want to be your friend." Those words made Ambera cry, it wasn't sadness but tears of joy. She needed to hear those words, she couldn't help herself but hug Miro. The chimera tiger was surprised but hugged her back, Miro rubbed Ambera's back. The princess looked at Miro, she kissed his cheek, "Thank you." Miro blushed then rubbed the back of his head "No problem." "I gotta go." Ambera let go of the chimera tiger, she ran off with her fast speed. Miro was amazed how fast Ambera can run. He just stood there confused. Ambera jumped off the roof and behind some guards.The guards turned around then got spooked by the princess, they looked at her confused. Ambera pulled down the hood, the guards were shocked to see the princess and they knelt down to bow to her.

Tygra walked towards Ambera, he had a stern look on his face "Ambera, how dare you leave the castle without a guard." "Father, I had to run away." "Run away, why?" "Because you care about Tygus more than more." Tygra placed his hands on his daughter's shoulders "Ambera, I love you two equally. I will never play favorites." Ambera looked at her father then hugged him, he hugged back. They let go and headed back to the castle, Miro watched from the rooftops, he smiled a bit. He moved away then started on the rooftops, he found the right rooftop by the decks, he jumped the rooftops to the decks, he jumped down from the last rooftop and onto the deck.

A red Doberman notices Miro, she walks to him and kneels down "You okay?" She checked him over, Miro smiled "yeah, I'm okay" "good." She ruffled Miro's hair, she crossed her arms. "So, kid found anything good?" "No, but I think I met the princess." "What?" "The princess, ye say?" a voice asked, Hunter and Miro looked at the source of the voice, it came from a tigershark. "Maybe she can help with our trade." "Tigerclaw, I don't think she can do that." "It won't hurt to try." Tigerclaw smiled, Hunter rolled her eyes. At the castle, Ambera was training with Panthro, she was beating him in most of the training. "Not bad, Ambera." he chuckled, Ambera smiled. She looked over at the maidens who were talking to each other. The tigeetah frowned when they looked at her and pointed at her. "Look at her, she can't be a proper princess, she is always training. She will gain muscles." "ew gross. Muscles should be on only males.'' The maidens walked off, snickering. Ambera looked at Panthro, she started to tear up then she turned away and ran off. "Ambera!" Panthro shouted, he sighed.

Ambera was crying, she ran down a dirt road towards a tree and spotted her grandfather, Javan meditating by the tree. The tigeeth ran to him, she sat down next to Javan. She was wiping her tears, Javan opened his eyes and smiled "Hey, Ambera." "Hey, grandfather." "What's the matter?" "I want to be a warrior like my friend Panthro but the maidens and other female felines think it's gross for Female felines to have muscles." Javan just let out a chuckle, the chuckle made Ambera confused. "Ambera, my dear. You shouldn't let others think what's right and what's wrong. You're your own feline and shouldn't even listen to others, if you want to gain muscles, go ahead. It's your choice." Ambera hugged her grandfather with a smile, she stood up then walked down the dirt road back to the village.

Ambera notices Lion-o and Arrow walking towards her, Lion-o smiles "Here's your gift, Ambera." "Gift?" She looked at the box,"yes, a gift. I thought you needed another pet companion since you liked that arctic ferret Aster" Ambera smiled and opened the box, she pulled out a fire ferret and smiled "I love her" Lion-o smiled but it faded when he saw his brother. "Lion-o!" Tygra growled as he stormed towards his brother.

"That's cue to run." the lion prince ran off, Tygra chased after him. Arrow snickered, Ambera shook her head. Tygra kept chasing Lion-o, "Enough!" the loud booming voice spooked everyone. The two male felines stopped running, they looked over and saw a tall lion. It was Claudius, their father. "Father." Tygra said, he slowly walked towards his father and hugged him. "I missed you too, Tygra." Claudius looked over and saw the fire ferret then looked at Lion-o "Lion-o, did you give one of those ferrets you saved?" "Yes, father. I thought Ambera would need another pet and a companion." "I see, you choose the right one for her." Claudius smiled, Ambera noticed her grandfather, "Grandpa Claudius!" She ran to him and hugged him. The old lion chuckled a bit "I see you're being trained by Panthro." Ambera smiled then looked up at her grandfather but her ears went down "I'm going to end the training."

"And why's that my little hybrid." "The maidens think it's gross for a female to train like a warrior and gain muscle." Those words made the old lion burst out laughing, he looked at his granddaughter "Ambera, despite others, you're your own cat. Nobody should tell you how to run your life. If you want to gain muscle and become a warrior then be it." Tygra nods "I mean your aunt is a warrior." Lion-o looked at Tygra then walked off. The tiger raised a brow, Claudus sighed "Pumyra left Lion-o to raise Arrow alone. She's having her own moment of peace." "when she left Uncle Lion-o?" "after Arrow was born. The day after." Claudus said, Tygra looked at his father,"Why didn't he come to me?" "He didn't want to bother you. Besides, I helped him to raise Arrow." "Does Arrow think?" "no, He knows that she's alive and cares about him very much."

Ambera returned back to Panthro, the ferret followed after her. Panthro noticed the ferret, he started to wonder why Ambera was being followed by a ferret but shrugged it off. "Why did you run off, Ambera?" "I overheard what the maidens said and well, I got upset and....." "Screw what those maidens say. You're your own cat, Ambera." He placed his hands on her shoulders "Nobody can tell what you can and can't do. You're you and Nobody can change that." Ambera smiled then hugged Panthro "I love you, Uncle Panth." "I love you too, kid." he hugged her back. Ambera smiled, she let go of Panthro "I'm ready to go back to training." "Good." They walked back to the training area, the ferret followed. Ambera smiled more. Panthro smiled then chuckled, he went into a fighting stance "ready, Ambera?" The tigeetah copied his fight stance "ready." The two cats finished their training, Emerald watched them.

Ambera and Panthro finished their training. Ambera looked at Panthro with a smile, "you think I can be a great princess?" "you're your own cat, kid. Nobody has a say in what you can and can not do." The old panther smiled then walked off, Ambera nodded as she walked to the castle. Ambera smiled as she walked to her room. She sits down in her chair in front of her mirror. She looked at herself in the mirror, "I am a great princess?" she asked herself, Zara was walking down the hallway, she walked past her daughter's room. Zara stopped then walked back into the room, "everything is alright, my sweet hybrid?" "Nothing is alright, mom." "Hun, I know when you're upset." Zara said, Ambera sighed "Fine, I've been working out with Panthro and well, the maidens said it was gross." "Ambera, sweetheart, you're your own cat, nobody can tell you what you can and can't with your body." The white tiger hugged her daughter and smiled "No matter what you choose, you're always my little hybrid." "Thanks, mom." "you're welcome, my little hybrid."

Later that day, Comer, a snow leopard, sits at a table across from his son, Nevio. "Nevio, did you talk with Ambera about the betrothal?" "Yes and she told me she wants to marry when she's twenty-one." "That's good." "Father, why must I marry my cubhood friend?" "To bring balance to the north and south." Comer said. Nevio had flatten his ears, he sighed "Understood father." He stood up, "Son? What's the rules." the snow leopard prince sighed "May I be excused." "No you may not." Comer said when Nevio sat back down. "Nevio, you've been acting strange, what's wrong?" "Ambera and I have been friends since we were cubs, but I don't want to get married to her just yet." "Son, I understand getting married at a young age is terrible but you need to understand we're bringing tigers and snow leopards together." "Understood father."

At the tiger clan, Ambera walked down the path towards the north of the Tiger clan, she took a deep breath and started to walk towards the snow leopard village. She was greeted by the guards, she nodded to them and walked down the path. She heads to the royal castle of the snow leopards. Ambera walked inside, she walked to the royal dining area. "Ah, Ambera, you came." Comer said, Ambera bowed to him "It's good to see you, Lord Comer." "Please call me Father, you have all the right to." "I know." She smiled. Nevio sighed, he stood up and showed her a betrothal necklace, "Ambera, would you marry me?" Ambera looked at Nevio and smiled, "Yes, I would love to marry you." The leopard put the necklace around Ambera's neck, he clipped the necklace together. Ambera turned to Nevio and kissed him on the lips. Comer smiled, then he cleared his throat "You can go now, Nevio." The prince pulled away and smiled "Alright." he left the castle with Ambera.

The two young cats ran out of the snow leopard village, they walked down the dirt path. "So, Ambera, anything new lately?" "Well, besides learning to be a warrior, I got a fire ferret." "A fire ferret? They're like arctic ferrets but with red fur right?" "Yeah" Ambera ran to Frost's stable, Emerald was asleep on Frost's head, "See." Ambera said, Nevio looked at the ferret and smiled "do you think Aster and Emerald would like each other." "I can't see why not." Nevio walked to Ambera and kissed her cheek, he smiled more "We can allow them to meet." "Sounds like a plan." Amber and Nevio walked off to get Aster. The arctic ferret was playing with a bug he found on the ground, "Hey, Aster." Nevio smiled, the ferret perked up. He got up and ran towards Nevio and leaped up towards Nevio's shoulder. He lands and nuzzles his owner

"Aster, we got a surprise for you." Ambera said, she started walking back to her polar saber's stable, Emerald and Frost was up. Aster got down from Nevio's shoulders and moved towards Emerald. The fire ferret hissed at the arctic ferret and swatted at him. Aster whimpered as he ran toward Nevio, Ambera raised a brow. "I think she doesn't like Aster." "Or maybe she just needs time to relax and time to adjust." Nevio said, Ambera nodded "yeah." She walked to Emerald and picked her up. She pets the ferret's head "Hey, Emerald, Aster was just saying welcome to the family." Emerald looked at Aster, she climbed down from her owner and walked to the male ferret. She sniffed him and then boops him on the nose, Aster perked then tilt his head. "Aww, A nose boop." Ambera said. Nevio smiled "We should leave them....." Aster and Emerald ran off, "you were saying?"

"Shush, princess." Nevio chuckled a bit, Ambera smiled as she lightly punched her mate in the arm. She walked to Frost, she gently nudged Frost "Frostpaw, it's time to stretch your legs." The polar saber dog looked at her owner with a tired look, she yawned and stood up. Frost shook her fur a bit, Ambera walked to Frost's saddle that was hanging up, Miro walked to the stalls. He saw Nevio and waved. "Hi, I'm Miro." "Hello, Miro. I'm Nevio, Ambera's mate." When Miro heard those words, he had flatten his ears a bit "Mate?" "Yeah. I asked her to marry me." Nevio told Miro, Ambera strapped the saddle on Frost, the polar saber dog walked out of the stall. Ambera walked to Miro and Nevio.

"Miro, what are you doing here?" "Where's the king of the tigers?" "He's at thundera." "Why?" "To bug his brother Lion-o." At Thundera, Tygra was sitting and talking with Claudius "Father, I am very sorry for attacking Thundera." "You should have believed me when I told you." "I know, father. I really want to bring peace between the Tigers and bring them here to Thundera. I am sick of going back and forth." "Well, Lion-o doesn't really want to be king since Pumyra left him." "I understand," he sighed, "But I don't know. I am truly an heir to the throne of Thundera." "Tygra, you're still the heir, no matter if you're my adopted son or not. I chose you to be my heir before Lion-o was born." Those words made Tygra smile and hugged the old lion. Claudius smiled as he hugged his son back, "Now, I need to get back to the throne. Make sure the council is on the same boat as you, Tygra." Claudius said. Tygra nods "Alright, father."

The old lion stood up and walked off, Lion-o walked to Tygra. He raised a brow. "See, it wasn't that hard to sit down and talk to Father." "Oh shush, Furball." Tygra stood up and walked to his little brother and gave him a noogie, the lion smiled when his brother did that. Tygra let go of his brother "I better get back to the tiger clan and tell them the news." "Alright." Lion-o nods. Tygra started to walk to his motorcycle and got on. He drove off.

At the tiger clan, Ambera walked with Miro, "I'm sorry, I didn't tell you about being betrothed to Nevio. He and I have been betrothed since birth." "I understand. Sides, I like you as more of a friend than a mate." Miro said. Frost started to act strange, she ran towards Ambera. She started to whine, "What is it, girl." Ambera asked, the polar saber dog turned her head towards the snow leopard royal hut. Ambera raised a brow, she noticed Keres walking out of the hut with an empty vial, she was confused at first but she saw Frost kneel down. Ambera got on Frost's back "Miro, check on Nevio." Ambera told Miro, Frost ran off to chase down Keres. The tiger drove the car down the street, Frost followed behind the car, Ambera had her brother's boomerang and threw it at the car wheel which knocked it off. Ambera pulled on the reins to stop Frost, the polar saber dog stopped. Ambera got down and looked inside the car, Frost growling. Ambera grabbed Keres and held in her saber polar dog's mouth, "What were you doing in the royal hut!?" Ambera growled, the tiger gasped as he felt Frost's warm breath on his fur. "You know you can get in trouble for this." "You can get in trouble for going in the royal hut for now reason!" "Fine, I was going to poison the snow leopard prince and then you next, like I did with your mother, Cheetara." Keres admitted, tears slide down Ambera's cheeks "you killed my mother!" she tossed the tiger against some rocks, the tiger grunted in pain. The boomerang returned back to Ambera and she caught it "You murder my mother, how dare you!." Frost bared her teeth at Keres, wanting to eat him.

Ambera was about to strike Keres, but she had second thoughts. She grabbed him by the jacket and held him close to her "You're arrested for your crimes." She tossed him to Frost, who caught him in her mouth, Ambera climbed on Frost's back. The polar saber dog started walking back to the tiger clan, Frost dropped the tiger on the ground in front of the elder tiger known as Themis, he looked at Ambera "What is the meaning of this." "He killed Cheetara and was about to kill Nevio and me" "Keres, is this true?" Themis asked, Keres stood up "No, it's all......" Frost interrupted the tiger with her barking. "Fine, fine. I killed Cheetara and tried to Kill Nevio and the half-breed." He got hit in the head by the elder's staff for calling Ambera half-breed. "Keres, I strip you of your power of being the council and you're on stall duty." Keres growled. Tygra returned home, he got off his motorcycle, he walked to Themis "Themis, can we talk?" "Sure King Tygra."

Tygra looked at Keres, with a brow raised "what happened here?" "He killed Cheetara." Themis said, Tygra growled as he extended his claws. He was about to strike Keres but ambera stopped him "Father, no, He will get a fair trial and......" "No, he needs to die now!" Ambera pulled out a staff and held it in front of her father "No, he needs a fair trial." "What he needs is to be dead!." Themis looked at Tygra "Lord Tygra, what will everyone think if you murder one of your councilmen out of anger?" "They'll think I'm a murder." "That's right, putting Keres in a cell is the right thing." "Very well, he will have a fair trial." "He has stall duty." Themis said, Tygra smirked "Interesting." he cleared his throat "I am thinking about bringing the tigers to Thundera. We need to be together since we belong there instead of being here in the Tundra." "Dad, What about the snow leopards?" "They'll stay here and be our greatest allies. Ambera, this is your chance to be a princess and be queen one day."

Keres was taken away by the guards, Ambera looked at her father then walked away, Frost followed her owner. Tygra became worried, Themis looked at Tygra "she just got engaged with Nevio and got used to living here. She lived here for fourteen years, this is her home." Tygra sighed "but Thundera is where Lion-o and my father live." "Then talk to her." Themis said "If you don't talk to her, she might not move to Thundera with you." "Alright." Tygra nods, he walks off to go look for Ambera. He remembered that she always hangs out in Frost's stall when she's upset. He headed to the stable and to Frost's stall. "Ambera, can we talk?" Ambera crossed her arms. "No." She plainly said. "and why not?" Tygra got a little mad, he growled slightly, She stayed silent, Tygra calmed down. "Ambera, can we please talk." Frost lifted her head and started growling at Tygra. The tiger flinched, "Control your polar saber dog." The polar saber dog stood up and started growling more, "It's not fair." she said, then she growled. "It's just not fair! You just don't get it, you lived there your whole life! I have friends here and I have Nevio. I know places around here. But at Thundera I will have to learn everything all over again as if I'm a newborn cub that's learning to walk!" "Ambera, I know all that is true but I had to do the same when I moved to the tiger clan with your mother, Cheetara. We had to learn the culture of the tigers and snow leopards. We even had to follow some traditions." Tygra sighed "but if you want to stay here then that's fine. Panthro is even moving back."

Frost walked to Ambera, she laid her snout on her owner's shoulder, she whined slightly, Ambera's ear flicked. "Even Panthro leaving this place?" "Yes, he said this isn't his true home. He had made it home for you, Ambera. Remember what your mother, Zara, had told you?" Tygra raises a brow, Frost nuzzles Ambera a bit. "Anywhere I live is home, even in different places. it can be difficult but it's always good to give it a chance.." "and Home is where family is." Tygra said while petting Frost. Who turned to him and licked his face. "Ack! Why does she always give wet slobbery kisses." he moved away a bit, "It's her way of saying 'I love you.'." Ambera giggled a bit, "I know but why it has to be so slobbery." Tygra gets licked again by Frost, Ambera shrugged.

"She's your polar saber dog." Tygra pushed Frost away, "Anyway, did I convince you to come?" "I'll think about it okay? a lot is on my mind right now.'' "Okay, Hybrid." Tygra smiled, "Just remember to talk to Nevio about it." "I will dad." "Good, now I'm going to address the tigers." Tygra nods. Frost walked to Ambera, she licked her owner's cheek, Tygra smiled and walked towards the Royal hut. Ambera laughed a bit "Frost, you goofy girl." she pets her polar saber dog's snout, she walks out of the stall. Frost followed after her owner, the saber polar dog spotted Nevio, she ran towards him and gently jumped on the snow leopard and knocked him down, she licked his face.

Ambera ran towards the polar saber, she smiled "Hey, Nevio." The male snow leopard almost fell down. "Hi ambera and hello frost.'' Ambera gently pushed Frost from Nevio, her smile faded "My dad is thinking about moving to Thundera and he's bringing the tigers along." she hugged herself and sighed "I don't want to leave this place. It's our home." "Sometimes moving is a good thing." "How would your family feel about you leaving?" Ambera asked, while looking at Nevio, "this place is your home." Frost started to chew on a bone that she found. "Well they would be sad, that's the truth, but i think they would understand since i can still visit and write to them.'' "That's true" Ambera hugged herself more, she looked at Frost who was chewing on her bone "would Frost adjust living in Thundera?" "Well she doesn't seem worried." "That's true," Ambera smiled. Frost kept chewing on her bone. The tigeetah walked to Nevio and back hugged him "are you going to miss being in the cold tundra?" "Maybe, who knows, maybe I will like the climate there." "Well, my uncle did say that Thundera is warm and there's less snow storms and less snow." Ambera said, while letting go of Nevio "he even said that it snows once a month there.". Frost continued to chew on the bone, the snow leopard looked at Ambera "that means.. no slipping on icy snow." "yep, and no snow in our pants." "Or ice dangling on roofs." "or running for cover when a snowstorm hits" "Eating other food that ain't just warm." Nevio said. Ambera nodded, she placed her paw on her mate's cheek with a smile "So did I convince you to come to Thundera?" "I guess you did" Nevio said, Ambera kissed Nevio on the lips, Frost looked at her owners, she perked her ears and wagged her tail. She started panting, Nevio leaned into the kiss as There was a green fire in the heavens that night, a natural green to blossom above the two cats kissing. It was the sign from the gods that they were mates for life. They pulled away and gazed into each other's eyes. Ambera looked up at the sky and smiled "A sign from the gods." Nevio looked up and smiled. Frost looked up, she started howling. Ambera and Nevio looked at Frost. The polar saber dog perked when she heard howling coming from the tundra. She ran off and both cats were both confused but they didn't follow Frost as they knew she would return back. Ambera and Nevio walked into the their hut to rest up for the move next day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 542 61
More than two decades after Lukas Emerald first met his mate and future Luna, Clementine Reign, came the triplet Alphas: Godric, Griffin, and Gabriel...
16.3K 261 18
"I mean, Clay really seems to think that by us being together, we could change the school for the better." "And? What's your point?" "I guess my poin...
345K 13.6K 33
What do you think your doing huh? He yelled. "Let go off me Timmy ...what's your problem?" I said angrily. "My problem?...why did you let him touch y...
17.3K 745 30
This book is a little outdated and will be getting a rewrite soon! ------------------ Fighting, dragons were always fighting in the Rainforest. Not p...