Hanagaki's Siblings (Tokyo Re...

By _Kira_Art_

"Since I'm your younger sister, I want to help you save Hina and change the future, so you won't have to take... More

Info
Chapter 1 - Time-leaps
Chapter 2 - I will not lose!
Chapter 3 - A new era of delinquents
Chapter 4 - Moebius
Chapter 5 - Toman split in two?
Chapter 6 - Toman vs Moebius
Chapter 7 - Captain of the 3rd division
Chapter 8 - The battle begins
Chapter 9 - Toman against Valhalla
Chapter 10 - The new captain of the first division and his vice
Chapter 11 - Black Dragons
Chapter 12 - Hakkai's decision
Chapter 13 - A date?!
Chapter 14 - Seriously....
Chapter 15 - I challenge you!
Chapter 16 - The decisive night
Chapter 17 - The victory is ours!
Chapter 18 - I didn't join Toman for this
Drawings
Chapter 19 - What the *quack* is happening...
Chapter 20 - Try to catch me if you can, Mr. Holmes
Chapter 22 - That was not in the plan, part 1
Chapter 23 - That was not in the plan, part 2
What they think about Y/n
What they think about Y/n, part 2
Chapter 24 - Oh look! It's Barbie!
More drawings
Chapter 25 - Baji best boy
Chapter 26 - The end of everything

Chapter 21 - Sleepy time

2K 87 12
By _Kira_Art_

Y/n's POV

Whyeeeeeeee....why all the males we have to go against are hot (T▽T)
That meeting was very embarrassing if I'm being honest. The bad luck of meeting the commander of the Tenjiku shows how unlucky I am in life.

Right now I was sitting on the train to Shibuya, and I was thinking about the situation we would have to face. Just by looking at Izana I could tell he was strong...probably same level as Mikey, I don't know why but all my survival instincts were telling me to run, but obviously I ignored them.

Seeing the unfair methods that Tenjiku used such as attacking only one person in several people or using poles or something else, I think we should think of a method to counter them... for this reason, at the moment I am looking on Amazon for objects that could be useful to me in battle. From how it writes here, everything should come within 2 days, the money is already on the card so I just have to press order aaaaand..... DONE.

Although no one had announced that there will be a war between the two gangs, it is inevitable. Tenjiku took the first step in calling for war by coming here to Shibuya and beating up Toman members.
While thinking, I put on my headphones to listen to some music and looking out the window to see the sky that was in its golden hours, with the sun setting over the horizon giving those shades of orange, yellow and red to the clouds and sky. Nothing can be done but wait on what will happen in the next few days. Let's just hope nothing serious...

Feeling my lids heavy I closed them enjoying the music and that relaxing moment in the train, without realizing it I fell asleep.

*THUD*

Upon the impact, I awoke suddenly, frantically looking around.
I was still on the train... seeing the doors open I looked at the stop, Shibuya.

Thank god my head hit the nearby pole otherwise I might have missed my stop!
I got up quickly and went out of there, the sun had already disappeared, wait a minute... what hours is it? I looked at the phone and saw 7:20pm

Shit! The meeting starts at 19:40, I have twenty minutes to get home, change into my uniform and arrive at the meeting point. Let's hope that Takemichi is still at home and that he can take me on his new bike

Running home apologizing to people I happened to be pushing, this was for sure a day to forget, 100%... ok maybe 80%, the part where I met Kakucho I would like to remember.
Passing the people, some of them looked at me worried, others scared because my face was still full of scratches and there will certainly still be some dried blood, even if on the train I tried to clean it with the sleeve of my shirt.

Arriving in front of the house I opened the door, Takemichi was still at home. Going to my room I undressed to put on the uniform that was in the closet, looking at the time I saw that it was 7:30 pm, perfect I'm on time. I went to the bathroom washing my face with water, for Christ they ruined my lip. It's okay...

Coming down the stairs I went to the living room suspecting that Takemichi was there, but nothing. Then it will be in his room, I knocked "Takemichi are you ready?"

From the other side of the door I heard a thud and then footsteps walking towards the door opening it "Y/n?! When you came back?" Takemichi asked me surprised.

"Couple minutes ago, are you ready let's go"

"Y-yes, I was putting my boots on"
"I'll wait for you outside" I said as I walked towards the entrance, I waited for him in front of his motorbike.
After about ten seconds Takemichi went out locking the door and getting on the bike passing my helmet. I got in the back and told him he could go.

The ride to the meeting was silent, Takemichi having just received a motorbike was slow, still not going at the speed of Mikey, Baji or the others. Honestly better, I don't want to die, at least not like this.

"So... what did you and Kaku talk about? You weren't attacked by the members of Tenjiku were you?" Asked Takemichi to break the silence
"Don't worry, no one attacked me even if we can say that I took a risk, but we only talked about the past few years"

"In what sense you did risk?" Takemichi became curious
"I met the commander of Tenjiku, Izana Kurokawa," I said nonchalantly as if it were a normal thing.
"Ah ok..." I don't think he realized what I just said... 3 .. 2 .. 1 "wait,....

YOU MET IZANA?! THE TENJIKU COMMANDER!!" Now.

He quickly turned his head towards me, his eyes bulging out... literally.
From that gesture the motorbike went left and right risking being run over by the cars nearby. I turned his head forward making us go straight back to the street, I punched him in the head for the gesture he made. "Are you stupid!!! While you're driving don't turn your head towards me, look forward!! IDIOT!"

"Sorry, sorry! But there was no need to hit me," he pouted

"Yes, I met him. But he didn't hurt me...we just talked, strange as it sounds" I paused before continuing "We don't say anything to Mikey, or at least during the meeting. We'll tell him as soon as we'll finish, in private"
I could see Takemichi unsure about that idea but he nodded.

We finally arrived and were just in time. We climbed the stairs and went to our stations, I greeted with a smile Chifuyu who was nearby and he smiled back. Looking around I saw Baji standing aside, he had his eyebrows furrowed and his arms crossed over his chest, he seems to be in a foul mood but I fully understand this especially today.
Sensing my gaze he turned in my direction trying to figure out who was looking at him and then met my eyes, he grinned waving at me and I gave him the peace sign.
We broke the eye contact when Draken announced the start of the meeting, seeing that Baji was now more relaxed just by that little contact we just had made me smile subconsciously.

"Tokyo Manji Gang's emergency meeting starts now!!" Draken yelled very pissed off "This afternoon, our gang members were attacked in different parts of Tokyo! It was all the fault of the Tenjiku gang from Yokohama!

Tenjiku is a newly born gnag. We still don't know what kind of gang it is. We need all the information you have.
Let's start with the first division that was attacked first!!"

Chifuyu, Takemichi and I went on hearing his command.
"The guys who attacked us called themselves 'Team Mochizuki'," replied Chifuyu

"Team Mochizuki?"

Smiley joined the conversation answering Draken's question and at that revelation they all began to whisper among themselves. I was intrigued by one thing someone in the crowd said and it was about the S-62 generation, what is it and who would they be?

Mitsuya interrupted the conversation getting everyone's attention "Mochi is not the main strength of Tenjiku"

"Tenjiku also has the Haitani brothers" I wasn't surprised because I already knew, Baji told me on the call that they had attacked Mitsuya... later I should ask him how he is.

I saw Draken say something to Mikey but I didn't hear because those morons in the back were keep talking about how all Tenjiku members are from that generation I don't know, what the heck is the S-62 generation?!!

"We will not get discouraged by this defeat! Next time we will invade Yokohama!" Mikey yelled loud and clear, I got close to my brother's ear "We'll finally do what you wanted to do this morning, beat up the Yokohama gang" I finally chuckled.
Takemichi turned to me embarrassed "Shut up, don't mention it again!" He answered me in a low voice

"Takemichi" Chifuyu called him getting the attention of both "You better go back to the future to know better what happened, go and talk to the Naoto of the future" ... he's not entirely wrong.

At that idea Takemichi widened his eyes as if he hadn't thought about it, he has this opportunity to know what happened in advance and he doesn't use it. Stupid!

"You're right, I'll go right away!" Seeing that the meeting was ending however he turned to me "Go tell Mikey about that" I stiffened to that since Chifuyu was still here, I don't want him to worry at all. I forced a smile wanting to kill Takemichi "sure" I said through clenched teeth.

"What she need to tell Mikey?" asked Chifuyu to Take. I stood in front of Takemichi pushing him towards the stairway "Dear little brother, don't you think you should go? You don't want to go there and then find out that Naoto is already sleeping right? So go!" From how hard I pushed him he almost tripped but managed to regain his balance running down the steps.
Turning towards Chifuyu I saw him with a confused face "Ah, Chifuyu-kun, you don't have to worry about anything at all" with your hand in front you shook him away "ooh look, Baji is calling you!" The moment he turned around I speed walked away down the stairs since I saw Mitsuya going down, wanting to know how he was.

"Mitsuya!!" I yelled trying to get his attention as he was walking towards his bike. Hearing someone call to him he turned around and saw me, smiling "Y/n-chan! Do you need something?"
.
.
.
.
.

3 POV

"Nothing in particular, just wanted to know how you are." Your eyebrows furrowed at the bandages he had on his face "I heard what happened to you... they are bastards to hit you like that, fucking cowards "

He nodded patting your head and that gesture made you relax "If Toman has to fight against Tenjiku, and very likely we will....it will be a problem" he said with a thoughtful face. You remembered  Izana and his scary aura of his and just that thought made you shiver.
"But I heard that you went to their base in Yokohama"

"Umm... yeah.." knowing that he's going to scold you,  you lowered your head, but the only thing coming out of his mouth was laughter... laughter? You raised your head in confusion. "You showed them how badass Toman is by only going in 5 into their turf." He raised his fist in the air "you did great"
You smiled showing your teeth, happy to know that Mitsuya was proud of you, you raised your fist beating it with the back of it.
You looked into each other's eyes and both of you were lost in your thoughts, Mitsuya was memorizing every detail you had in your eyes 'Y/n-chan's eyes are beautiful, her blue eyes are as deep as the sea in a sunny day. They look almost unreal, almost as if they had been painted by an outstanding artist. Their hue is so intense yet so relaxing to look at, that I feel lost in them every time I see them. It is as if they contain a world of emotions that only a glance can reveal. I can't stop looking at them, getting lost in them, wanting to discover their every secret, every shade of blue that made them up. They're... gorgeous' he thought blushing slightly.

Meanwhile you were lost in his eyes you, your thoughts were 'Aaah... I'm hungry!!~ There will be food at home, right? I hope for the creator yes because otherwise he will meet me and it's not gonna be pretty for him.
...wait a minute... do I have the house keys with me?!! Oh no, no no no..!!!

...Ah.. ok nothing, they're here.'

"TAKA-CHAN!!!" Someone yelled near your ear making both you and Mitsuya jump, you turned to see Hakkai with a smile "Shall we go home?" He asked normally as if he almost didn't give someone a heart attack "Holy shit Hakkai! Don't yell out of nowhere like that, you gave me a stroke" you scolded him with a hand on your heart.
"Sorry but you and Taka-chan were looking at each other so intensely that I couldn't resist" he laughed.

Mitsuya's ears blushed, embarrassed "Hakkai!"
On your side instead you had a confused face not understanding what he meant, you was looking at Mitsuya at that moment only because you had gone into trans otherwise you would never have been able to keep that eye contact.
"I should go, I have to talk to Mikey about something and I don't want him to leave"
Mitsuya looked at you curiously wanting to know what you had to talk about with him, but he didn't intrude in your privacy as it didn't concern with him. You said goodbye and you went up the stairs hoping Mikey would still be there, but in theory he should since you didn't see him come down.

Mitsuya and Hakkai watched you walking up the stairs until you reached the last step and then vanished in the hill, like if they turned around you'd be attacked out of nowhere. After the attack of today they couldn't even be trusted to go for a walk outside by themselves, being afraid of being attacked... Mitsuya was thankful he hadn't gone out with his little sisters today, who knows what could have happened to them if it had went like this.
"Come on let's go" Mitsuya said getting the attention of Hakkai who was still looking at the spot where you were before. "Y-yes!"

Starting the engine of the bikes they went towards their home "You don't have to accompany me Hakkai" said Mitsuya exasperated

But Hakkai didn't listen to him, doing on his own head "They've already attacked Taka-chan in so many like cowards, I won't let that happen again," he replied angrily... Mitsuya could swear that for the topic of his well-being, Hakkai and Y/n were the same. Saying the exactly same things.

He sighed in response knowing he couldn't change his friend's mind.
.
.
.
.

Seeing that Mikey and Draken were still there you smiled, glad you still had time, raising your hand in the air you tried to get their attention "Mikey! Draken!"

Draken who had his back turned, he saw you approaching them, he was very confused as to why you were still here. "Y/n-chan, what are you still doing here? I thought you went with Takemichy"

"Actually I stayed because I have to tell you something as vice captain of the first division" they both looked at you in silence, making you to continue "I think you already know that today me, Chifuyu, Takemichi and the Kawata brothers went to Yokohama to one of the bases of the Tenjiku"

Pausing to see some reaction from both of them, Mikey nodded, showing you that he was listening to you even though he was staring at the floor.
"But I decided to stay there wanting to talk to an old friend I hadn't seen for a long time.
No one from Tenjiku attacked me, and we say goodbye... only that when I was alone I met their commander...

...Izana Kurokawa" finishing informing them of your meeting with Izana, both of their eyes widened.

"Why didn't you tell us this sooner!" Draken yelled angrily to know only now, he took your shoulders to inspect if you had any injuries "Did he do something to you? Are you injured somewhere? He must have threatened you for sure"

"D-Draken, i'm fine, really. I know it sounds strange but he didn't do anything to me. We just talked" reassuring him he let you go turning to Mikey who had raised his head "Mikey"

"If what Y/n-chin said is true, then there's no need to worry. But next time, let us know immediately about this kind of news, ok?" He said smiling at you, getting up and walking towards the steps to go to his motorbike.

Knowing they weren't angry you sighed in relief but it was too fast, getting punched on the head by Draken, hurting you.

"ITAI ITAI ITAI...!! Why did you do it Draken~" you whimpered with your hands on your head easing the pain.
"That was for not informing us of something sk important earlier," he replied pissed. He pushed you forward making you walk towards Mikey who was waiting for you with a frown

"How long it takes you!! Snails" Mikey complained from afar and that made Draken even more pissed, today he wasn't in the right mood it would seem...

"Ne Y/n-chin I'll take you home!" Said a happy Mikey tapping the free seat on his bike. Before having to say you found a helmet on your head and a Draken who placed you on the back seat of his bike "This time Y/n-chan will drive with me... last time you almost killed her" confessed Draken starting the engine.
Mikey being the kid he is complained and explained as to why you had to drive with him....

At the end you rode on Draken's bike, and Mikey who was behind you was still sulking with smoke coming out of his nose every time he sighed. You sent him a nervous smile not knowing what to say
"Look Mikey, how about I drive with you next time, mh?"

"But I wanted to feel your arms around my chest right now..." he said without hesitation.
Two beads of sweat rolled down your cheek chuckling at his audacity to say such a thing with ease.

"Y/n-chan" hearing Draken's voice calling you looked at the back of his head waiting for him to continue the sentence "you said that Izana only talked to you right?"
He asked you to affirm if what he heard was right "Yes"

"Did he ask you about Toman?" You could hear from the blond's tone that he was serious

"No. He didn't ask me anything about Toman, he just wanted to know why I joined the gang" answering sincerely. But you remembered something Izana confessed to you and you looked at Mikey, you didn't know whether to say it or not... maybe it's better not to say anything for now.
Feeling a gaze on him Mikey turned his head towards you and smiled at you, you reciprocated the gesture. When you were around them you felt safe, protected. The presence of Mikey or Draken was enough and you knew nothing was going to happen to you.

They made your inner child safe, making you relaxing.

Leaning your head on Draken you felt your eyelids close slowly "Ne Draken...I take...a quick...nap.."

Draken having heard everything even if you had said it softly, let out an exasperated sigh "You and Mikey are the same. You fall asleep in strange places"
Mikey chuckled hearing that statement from his friend "Come on, Ken-chin, don't complain"

"Don't complain?! How exactly am I supposed not to complain when I'm always the one who suffers the consequences!!" He yelled at his friend who was looking at him amused.

Mikey shushed him by putting his finger to his mouth "Y/n-chin is sleeping, don't scream"

"Huh?!! She's already fallen asleep! Oi! Wake up!!"

"Urusai Ken-chin!!~"

"You won't tell me what to do Mikey! Oi Y/n-chan, wake up!! OI!!"

"As soon as we stop in front of your house I'll punch you and it will wake you up right away" Draken said even though he knew he wouldn't

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...