𝐉𝐞 𝐓'𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐦𝐛é𝐜𝐢...

By strawberry1d

「ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏꜱᴇᴏᴋ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ- ʙᴏᴏᴋ 3」 [x2 Featured ] He locked his gaze with yours, a flash of fury in his eyes. As... More

Disclaimer 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Character Aesthetics
🏆Achievements 1🏆
🏆Achievements 2🏆
Chapter 1🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 2
Chapter 3🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 4
Chapter 5🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 6
Chapter 7🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻 Chapter 8
Chapter 9🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 10
Chapter 11🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 12
Chapter 13 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 14
Chapter 15🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 16
Chapter 17🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 18
Chapter 19🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 20
Chapter 21🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 22
Chapter 23🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 24
Chapter 25🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 26
Chapter 27🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 28
Chapter 29🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 30
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 32
Chapter 33🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 34
Chapter 35🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 36
Chapter 37🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 38
Chapter 39 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Next in the CEO series
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 40
Chapter 41🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Chapter 31🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

162 20 64
By strawberry1d

There was an extraordinary amount of enthusiasm at home, particularly between Ha-ni and Anais. You didn't stay up late the night before for your cousin. You were too distressed and went to bed early. You still want the juicy details of Ha-nis' rendezvous with the lovely Gervais.

Your family warms to him, especially after seeing how excited Ha-ni becomes in his company. They liked him because he was a typical French gentleman, chivalrous and generous.

Anais spent the entire day assisting at the restaurant. She enjoyed socializing with the locals. When you think of Anais's happy and cheery disposition, a soft smile grazes your somewhat dry lips. She persuaded your hesitant aunt to go on an impromptu shopping spree at the underground shopping mall. Anais purchased thank-you presents for everyone in the Seo family.

Ha-ni's mother had not informed her of Bangchan's visit to their humble restaurant. Her father was unyielding, severe, and strict toward the young man, especially given how their youngest daughter nearly committed suicide due to grief over his betrayal. They merely wish for their daughter's happiness, mental health, and stability. She had fallen into a deep depression. Her confidence in humanity has finally been restored.

He begged forgiveness for inflicting such pain and disrespect on them. When he sought to visit Ha-ni, Ha-nis' mother, who is more forgiving and loving, just warned him not to approach their daughter and appropriately apologized for hurting her in the worst manner imaginable. They don't want Ha-ni to be hurt again, and meeting him would bring back all the old demons from the past.

You discovered the two friends giggling in the kitchen. They sat around the table, drinking piping-hot beverages and eating kimchi pancakes. The mood was cheerful.

Anais and Ha-nis' eyes widen as they become aware of your subtle presence as you quietly greet them. You crash land next to Anais at the kitchen table. Sighing deeply. Your black eyes appear lifeless, with dark shadows underneath them.

Anais' azure gaze was penetrating as she observed your downcast posture. The dark shadows surrounding your weary eyes.

"How are you, bestie? You look strange and sad," she expresses genuine worry. When she noticed how you pursed your lips and had downcast eyes, her ocean-blue gaze appeared disturbed.

You just shrugged as you placed two little pancakes on a side dish and topped them with marmalade and fresh whipped cream. Ha-nis' brow wrinkled tightly. She despises seeing her spunky and cheerful cousin like this.

Ha-ni was wondering whether your health was acting up again. "Yes, since Gervais notices your depressed mood as well. We all know you, even if you try to disguise it. So just spit it out. . What is bothering you? Is your abdomen hurting again?" She had a serious expression on her face. That was always the issue; you would never reveal any problems you were having.

You took a big breath, flinging your loose hair backward, and looked them in the eyes. "Ugh! I'm just stupid. Don't worry about me." You responded dismissively. You drank from the tea cup that Ha-ni had set out for you.

"Oh no, Noemie, it isn't nothing," Anais remarked, shaking her head. "This week, your mother is with a friend, and she appears concerned. She inquired as to what was wrong with you. Your mom is scary. You appear too detached and distant, and your demeanor has begun to worry her."

As you stared at them, you bit your trembling bottom lip, blinking twice as warm streams flowed out of your soulful eyes.

You hurriedly wiped your cheeks with the back of your palms. Why are you being so emotional? You want to weep all the time.

Ha-Ni and Anais gasped in surprise when they noticed you sobbing and your shoulders shaking.

"Omg, Cuz! Talk to us! What exactly is it?" Ha-ni exclaimed, perplexed, as Anais hastily offered you a serviette to wipe your long tears as you sniffed noisily.

Anais wrapped her arm over your shoulders and held you warmly. "You've been in a gloomy mood since we arrived. Please speak with us, Noémie. We might help. You look very pale. Are you ill or something?"

"I just found out that...that Hoseok is engaged to be married soon...," you swallow hard, attempting to get rid of the lump in your throat as you inhaled heaps of air to calm yourself."It was a little much for my heart to bear, girls. I know it's stupid of me to feel this way."

The girls gasp in disbelief. That's breaking news!

"Quoi! -What!" Anais exclaimed, perplexed.

"He and Jessica were in the Gangnam shop yesterday when she supposedly picked up her Peridot stone ring set. She was aware of my 'fling' with Mr. Jung. Gervais said they were going to elope to the Bahamas to get married-I just don't know girls." Your eyes were sorrowful.

Anais seemed uneasy. "Bestie, did Mr. Jung confirm it?"

Anais and Ha-ni shared distinct looks; something is not right.. Ha-ni is aware that Mr. Jung likes her cousin ."And Gervais said he's still waiting for Mr. Jung to inform him. They agreed to be each other's groomsmen if they ever married." Ha-Ni frowned.

You only shrugged, a dejected expression on your pale face. "That is what frustrates me the most. Why is Hoseok still admiring my attractiveness and inviting me to his little gathering? Why is he sending mixed signals to me? How will I handle seeing the blissful and satisfied couple? I don't think I'll be able to handle it well."

You're sad to disappoint Hoseok, but watching him be loving and attentive to his fiancée will gently kill you. You really can't-you love him so much, and everyone will see your open affection for the tycoon, and Jessica will go to any length to mock you and make you feel like a loser.

When it came to love, you were always a loser. And you despise being pitiful. You were already envious of Jessica. But she had him first; you can't interfere even if every fiber of your being yearns for Mr. Jung Hoseok.

You breathe loudly as you pull your hair into a messy bun.

The three of you sat in comfortable silence, reflecting on Hoseok and Jessica's unexpected engagement.

Anais began to giggle in disbelief, and a gleam entered her sparkling eyes. "I believe you should attend the event and be as sexy and confident as ever, demonstrating that you are unaffected by the news. We'll be there as well." Her brows waggled. You wonder what she is thinking.

You appear torn, "No, it's not that. You'll have Gervais and Arthur to keep you entertained, while I'll feel out of place among all the intimidating Bangtan Elites. All of their girlfriends will be there as well...I think I'll pass."

You excused yourself and returned to your room to go back into bed. You felt a little queasy in the pit of your stomach, so you drank some medication and threw the duvet over your head. You despise having continual indigestion.

There will be no work or party today. You just don't feel up to it. Your entire system is already filled with apprehension and stress. You were about to close your tired eyes when your phone vibrated. You groan grudgingly as you consider ignoring it.

But you resisted the temptation. It could be a crucial Cartier call.

You sat up, removed your phone from the charging stand, and read through the message until your eyes widened.

Gervais: Matinée de Noémie. Ha-ni a dit que vous aviez envisagé de ne pas assister au déjeuner des Hoseoks. C'est comme les dîners blancs et blancs à Paris. Viens donc, ma fille! Vous aimez ces événements, et Hoseok, pour une raison inconnue, veut que vous y soyez.- Morning Noémie. Ha-ni said you contemplated not attending Hoseoks' luncheon. It's like the White and Blanc dinners in Paris. Come on, girl! You love these events, and Hoseok, for an unknown reason, wants you there.

Your sigh deepens.

You:Morning Gerv. Vous n'êtes ni aveugle, ni négligent. Tu sais pourquoi je ne peux pas être là.You are not blind or oblivious. You know why I can't be there.

Gervais: J'ai écrit à Hoseok pour le féliciter de son soi-disant engagement, mais il m'a donné un message étrange et cryptique me disant que nous allions parler aujourd'hui. Je lui ai dit que vous envisagiez de partir. -I texted Hoseok to congratulate him on his so-called engagement, but he gave me a strange, cryptic message telling me we would talk today. I told him that you were thinking of opting out.

Your eyes widen. Oh no!

You: Pourquoi lui as-tu dit ça? -Why did you tell him that?

Gervais: You know who Hoseok is. He doesn't accept no as an answer, and he was curious about the reasons you gave.

You:Que lui as-tu dit? What did you say to him?

Those nervous flutterings in your stomach erupt once more.

Gervais: La vérité. Vous ne voulez pas sortir avec des couples puisque vous n'avez pas un plus. Noémie, je vous prends trois filles comme mes trois plus.The truth. You don't want to hang out with couples since you don't have a plus one. Noémie, I'm taking you three girls as my plus threes.Il m'a étrangement informé que certains des gars qui sont célibataires iront à l'étage, tandis que Jessica ne viendra pas. Elle participe à une affaire familiale. -He strangely informed me that some of the guys who are single will go stag, while Jessica will not attend. She is taking part in a family affair.

Say what?! Your heart began to quiver erratically. Hoseok will be on his own without Jess.

This news is a game changer. You don't see why you can't talk to him since Jess would be dazzling in her absence. You are desperate to see him.

You were unusually thrilled and giddy. The mere fact that Jessica will not be present causes you to smirk. But you're not going to tell Gervais.

You: Je décide encore de venir ou pas. J'ai désespérément besoin de sommeil en ce moment. Au revoir...Well, I'm still deciding whether or not to come. I'm in desperate need of sleep right now. So bye...

Gervais: Noémie, viens à moi! Ne jouez pas au jeu difficile. Je ne sais pas ce que la fixation Hoseok est avec vous, mais vous pouvez essayer de le cacher tout ce que vous voulez. J'ai l'impression qu'il y a quelque chose avec vous deux.-Noémie, come on. Don't play the hard-to-get game. I'm not sure what Hoseok fixation is with you, but you may try to conceal it all you want. I have a feeling something is up with you two.

What!

You: Au revoir Gerv.-Goodbye, Gerv.

Gervais: Noémie, en fait...Noémie, really...

There is complete silence.

You merely smirk at the frenzy of irritated emojis he sent you. Allow him to sweat a little while you smile and pull the covers over your head to catch up on some lost sleep.

......

Ha-Ni and Anais woke you up from a blissful slumber about two hours later.

You throw open the duvet cover and glance at them, irritated.

"Can't you just let a girl sleep?" You tried to pull the blankets back over your head, but Anais would not let it. She yanked it from you and threw it on the floor as you whined and grumbled.

"Levez vous-Get up!" says Anais, a bit sternly. "The Noémie I know you will not back down from a fight. You going to attend the luncheon and I want to be there with my bestie."

"Come on guys, you can go have some fun. I'm not feeling up to going to the party. My head is foggy." You complained about the nagging headache.

Your eyes widened as you noticed them already dressed in white. They were stunning.

Anais looked stunning in a tight-fitting glossy leather white short dress and see-through white Jimmy Choo heels. Her hair is styled in a high curling messy bun, and her makeup is bold. Her sensual appearance is enhanced with a silver-blue color and heavy eyeliner. Her lips were gleaming with a neutral gloss. Her ears were adorned with diamond drops.

Ha-ni looks equally lovely in a white tight-fit pants suit and see-through lace Jimmy Choo sandals. Her hair was blown out and styled with a diamond hairclip on one side. Her stunning hazel eyes were accentuated by neutral makeup and coral-pink lipstick.

She wore stunning Cartier diamond studs that you had given her for her birthday. She looks radiant, and you wonder if it's because of her new connection. They appear gorgeous and accomplished. They have unofficial admirers to impress, but you don't.

"No, we are all invited, and Mr. Jung expects all of us," Anais said firmly. Noémie! Get yourself up! Look at the outfit that both Ha-Ni and I put together for you. "You need to flaunt off your lean, model figure," she remarked, taking the clothing on a rack and dumping it at you.

When you saw what they had picked for you, you screwed up your nose.

"Really... short suit pants and a boob tube." You gave them a deadpan expression, but your brow wrinkled as you noticed the smirks on their lips.

"It will boost your confidence when that cow is also there," Anais snorts. "You will be seductive and elegant. These designer short suits you well. Noemie, come on! We'll be running late. Gervais will arrive at 12 p.m."

You pinched your lips together, not wanting to alert them to the fact that your love rival would not be present.

"I don't want the spotlight on me. Have you met any of the Bangtan elite? They're all attractive, and their girlfriends and spouses are even hotter." You whimpered as you retreated to your bed.

"No, we don't want you to get their attention," Ha-Ni smirks, "but only one male's attention who will drool when he sees you."

"Oh my goodness, no! I'm so not going to seduce a man who is practically married," you scoffed.

"Oh, please," Anaise said, raising her eyes and making an oh sound with her mouth. "You really want him. Take my previous advice and show him what he is missing. Take his thoughts back to your "steamy" encounter-make him all hot and bothered without really engaging with him," she suggested, waggling her brows.

Why are you even associated with this perverse-minded girl? However, you love her.

You scrunched your nose in disdain. "I can already see the gates of hell opening wider for me to enter if I take that advice."

As Ha-Ni shook her head, the girls chuckled loudly at your melodramatic antics. "It's extremely hot there...you know what I mean!"

As you leap from the bed, you look perplexed at your older cousin. "Oh, my gosh! Ha-Ni! You've been in Anais's company for far too long. No No! I don't want to hear about how hot certain areas are. How will I behave in his presence now? "I'M STAYING!"

Anais broke out laughing. "Oh, common Noemie! Your thoughts are constantly drawn back to that encounter. Your first time is always memorable! I intend to enjoy the best that life has to offer." With her gloss-coated lips, she pouted.

The girls appear to be more enthusiastic than you are.

You glance frustrated at the two giggling girls teasing, "Please leave, okay?" Allow me to dress, or I'll refuse to accompany you."

You shooed them out as they giggled their way out of the room. You turn around and take in your outfit. You're well aware that you slaying anything that lands on your body. And this attire is there to "provoke". It's still beautiful and sophisticated since your slim and toned legs will pop. You breathe deeply as you select a Jimmy Choo shoe purchased by the girls in one of the Maldives' luxury boutiques. It was a white sandal with back trim.

You went for a simple, basic style, with your hair in a chignon and huge gold sleeper earrings. You wore a neutral makeup look with a sparkly neutral glaze on your lips.

Your Celine leather purse, which held your touch-up makeup, mobile phone, and wallet, was another stylish addition to your ensemble.

Gervais took you three up at about 12:30. Gervais was pleasantly delighted that you were eager to accompany them. He enjoys your presence and knows Hoseok would be delighted to have you there. You just don't see why he needs your presence. He has Jessica.

Laughter and exhilaration filled the journey to the luxurious apartment. You grin as you watch Ha-Ni blossom in Gervais' company. They plainly enjoyed each other, which made you feel weirdly lonely and miserable. You let Ha-Ni sit in the front seat while you and Anais sat in the rear.

You merely kept your calm since the closer you got to the elite area, the more uneasy flutterings in your stomach you felt. Being in Hoseok's private and personal space will be awkward.

Gervais grinned as the sportscar drove through the security gate. Your eyes practically bulged out when you saw the nearly 35-story luxury apartment block. Gervais informed you that Hoseok resided in the top penthouse unit.

Anais' eyes widen with surprise. "Oh, my gosh."

When security directed Gervais to the private residence parking and entrance, he exclaimed, "This is amazing."

What did you expect? You just snorted. A billionaire's 'bachelor' lives in a hut.

When Gervais led you to the private elevators, Ha-Ni was astounded by the luxury of the entrance foyer. You inhaled deeply as you stood at the rear of the elevator. Gervais and the girls were conversing. Gervais brought a pricey French Champagne for Hoseoks' wine collection.

Your eyes widen with astonishment as you enter the magnificent hallway of the top floor. The over-hyped buddies make you feel even more out of place. You're not sure why seeing Hoseok makes you feel more nervous and excited than normal. Your expression doesn't even reveal your true feelings.

As Gervais pressed the intercom button, you exhaled deeply. The enormous entrance was open, and you were all shocked to see Ms. Mijiwoo welcome you in. You were escorted to a white, flowery wall to take photos.

As you entered a special entrance foyer, you were greeted by classical music and indistinct chatter. You each received a welcoming, fluffy white gift bag filled with goods as well as comfy white slip-ons.

"This is adorable," Anais exclaimed.

You just smiled as Ms. Mijiwoo grinned as she caught your apprehensive gaze.

"Greetings, girls, and Gervais. It's wonderful to see you again. Everything is taking place on the balcony. We hope you don't have a fear of heights." She smiled as she led you all out of the enormous apartment.

You were taken aback by the magnificence of this residence. It was designed beautifully and creatively with black leather, natural grays, whites, and brown accents-a typical bachelor's penthouse but with the flair of an interior decorator.

When you arrived at the panoramic views of the spaces, your breath caught in your throat. It's breathtaking. You come to a halt at the rear because you just heard Anais and Ha-ni sigh in pleasure when they spotted the guests dressed in the most elegant but comfortable white attire. The windows are clear, and you can see the guest walking about with champagne glasses.

The roof terrace is enormous, with a large white tent put up as a pavilion. A white-covered, large table with a lovely white table arrangement was elegantly displayed. Clearly, the hand of a high-priced event planner. White balloon displays were set up in a spot for outside shoots. Long white catering tables were set up with various savory and sweet platters, white wines, and pricey champagnes.

Gervais's voice could be heard as he and the hosts exchanged a cheerful greeting. Your eyes widen and your heart almost stops. The object of your fixation was standing in front of the arrivals.

Hoseok looks fantastic in his white Dior casual suit and silk white shirt with a few buttons undone. Your eyes had a mind of their own as they caressed him discretely. Oh my goodness! You had the sensation of drowning. His leaned, well-toned body drew your attention. His hair was so silky you wanted to run your fingers through it. Your breathing grew strained as a result of the open display of such illicit sexiness. Oh, my gosh... You could feel your body heating up as a result of your immediate attraction to your host. What the heck is the matter with you?

"Holy cow!" You breathe inaudibly when you heard a small snicker from your right. Ha-ni heard you, and you know she and Anais will have a field day taunting you. You sigh heavily as you observe the pleasantries exchanged.

There was a gleam in Hoseok's eyes as they met yours. As you stood next to a smirking Anais, you quickly became flustered at his gaze roaming and lingering slightly on your toned exposed stomach. A lopsided smirk was etched on the corners of his mouth and the gleam in his eyes held secret promise in them.

Gervais chuckles, looking at the luxury around him, "Your place is magnificent; I love the new penthouse."

Hoseok smirked. "You know me, bro. I have exquisite taste," he said, but a quick flare in his eyes as he briefly met your gaze made you aware that there was an undercurrent meaning.

He now turns toward the females and bows slightly. The two girls bowed and gushed over his apartment.

He gestured like a good host to the entrance that took you outside. Anais and Ha-ni were overjoyed when they were received cordially by the Bangtan Elites.

When you want to step outside, a warm hand gently grasps your wrist. You turn toward Hoseok. Who gently stroked your wrist, making your dark eyes widen? You gulped.

Hoseok grinned quietly and murmured in your ear, making shudders run up your spine "I'm delighted to see you Noemie. I'll talk to you later...privately."

You took a deep breath as he remarked, a bit loudly, "Enjoy the festivities; my friend Taehyung looked eager to talk to you." His hand rested lightly on your back as you nodded, unable to speak.

You flushed intensely as you noticed all of his friends who were quietly watching your interaction.

Oh my gosh! You going into a meltdown right now.

Your host turns to greet Yoongi and Yoenra, who have just arrived with their baby in her arms. Yoongi was holding his baby's comfy seat as well as a bag. Hoseok "housekeeper." Lola, a Mexican immigrant, approached the couple right away and took away the sleeping infant from his petite mother's arms, who sigh gratefully.

They appear to be in good spirits. A gorgeous dark-haired girl stood behind them, gleefully hugging Hoseok.

When Taehyung came to greet you, he smiled. You return his smile and welcome. He escorted you through to the rest of the happy guests who were sipping champagne.

"You look stunning, Ms. Seo," he replied, smirking and teasingly. You grin and roll your eyes.

"You also cleaned up well, Mr. Kim," you teasingly replied.

He chuckled as he motioned to his friends, who were gathered around the beautiful balcony. On the other side of the balcony, there were comfortable patio seats.

You get to three Bangtan elites who are standing with two ladies. When their gazes met yours, they were astounded by your beauty. Jimin and Namjoon laughed quietly, understanding why Hyung had lost sleep. This chick is 'piping hot'.

Taehyung allowed you to meet Jimin and his lovely Polish girlfriend, Agnieszka. She was incredibly skinny, with chocolate brown hair in a tight bun and the tightest white sleeveless little dress from Celine. Jungkook, a shipping billionaire, is their youngest married buddy, and Namjoon is the publishing CEO.

They had enormous smiles on their faces when they saw you. You were apprehensive in the Bangtan Elites' presence because you knew they were aware of what was going on between you and their Hyung and you also met Mi-Young, Namjoons' best friend with flaming red hair. They were all really friendly.

You also formally met the intimidating but kind Yoongi, a world-renowned record producer, and said hi to his stunning, petite wife, Yoenra, who was dressed elegantly in a flowing white gown, her natural mahogany hair around her face. Her hair was smooth behind her back, and the stunning Selena strolled with a crooked smile on her lovely face, clothed in a sheer see-through lace blouse and a little skirt. Her hair was a mess of unruly curls. Hoseok and she exchanged a close gaze. She seemed to have been subtly teasing him, which made the host a little uneasy.

Taehyung also introduced you to the incredibly attractive oldest Hyung, Seokjin. You had heard he was the business owner of the restaurant you had visited two weeks before. He seemed kind, and his laugh was infectious. Gervais seemed at ease with the Bangtan Elites, demonstrating his intimate, long-standing connection with them.

Anais and Ha Ni mixed immediately with you and the girls. Agnieszka was captivated by your sexy short-suit attire.

She was holding a glass of wine. "Jeste taka pikna. Uwielbiam Twój outfit.I love your attire! You are gorgeous. I really like your outfit!" Her dark, dove-grey eyes glowed with admiration. You nod a thank you and grin; she was taken quite aback when she heard you respond in Polish in your astonished voice. You are not fluent, but you do understand certain phrases.

"Tak bardzo dzikuj!" you smirk."Thank you so much!"

The host then drew everyone's attention and welcomed all of his friends to the luncheon and encouraged everyone to eat and have fun. When the guests took their seats near the buffet table and began to enjoy what was on offer, there was a lot of laughter and bickering.

Anais, Mijiwoo, and Selena were deep in conversation. You stood about because Seokjin-Hyung wanted everyone to interact rather than seat close to someone they knew. So he took all of the place settings and randomly placed them on the tables. The guys were laughing at Seokjin's antics. You're baffled as to why he was grinning discretely at Hoseok, whom you were fully aware of the entire time.

You were placed at the far end of the table, next to Taehyng, but to your surprise, Hoseok sat across from you. You merely shook your head, knowing that their charming Hyung had planned it that way. Anais was seated in the center of one row, between Arthur and Yoenra. Ha-Ni was seated at the far end of the table, adjacent to Jungkook and Agnieszka, with Gervais seated across from Ha-Ni, sandwiched between Namjoon and Jimin.

The ambiance was relaxing, and the company was excellent. Taehyung had to clear his throat because you and Hoseok were so physically aware of each other, locking yearning eyes on one other. You were both so nervous and drank your drinks down. Taehyung couldn't resist grinning as he glanced at Seokjin, who sat next to Hoseok.

Soekjin ate a canape of salmon and quill eggs, but his eyes were filled with mirth; as he murmured something along the lines of "Get a room."

Hoseok rolled his eyes and smirked at his Hyung and muttered, "Very funny, Hyung!"

Fortunately, several of the diners left the table to go grab second helpings of their side dishes. Anais and Ha-Ni stood there with broad teasing smiles on their face, watching you all hot and bothered in Hoseoks'presence. You just grumble inwardly, thinking about requesting an Uber and leaving the party. All the tension in your body caused you to have a migraine. Gervais was having a good time, and Arthur the' demon driver' was just eyeing your best friend over from where she stood, with a flirtatious expression in her eyes, and also checking him out.

Seokjin winked at Taehyung, and he understood the message.

"Tae, let's go get some roasted drumsticks. It looks to be succulent." He made a subtle gesture to the two of you, who had been staring at each other unashamed.

You bit your bottom lip and glanced around awkwardly not wanting to catch his amused gaze again. "Your place is so tasteful, and the view-" you began to ramble.

He was sat in a reclined position, his head tilted, and toying seductively with the rim of his long stem glass over his lips. You breathed forcefully and hastily grabbed a grape and plopped it in your mouth, carefully chewing on it, oblivious to the effect you were having on the man in front of you.

When you met Hoseok's eyes again, they were piercing; while he was sipping on his champagne glass. "Noemie, are you nervous?" He stated it gently in a whisper.

Your eyes widen as he saw you gulp painfully, your eyes downcast, "I...am not supposed to be here around---you." You wrinkled your brows firmly as you felt a terrible headache approaching. You lifted your eyes and noticed his concerned ones when you were rubbing your temples.

"Noemie, are you all right?" He peered intently into your eyes. The atmosphere around them is tense.

"Er...no," you shook your head and said quietly, "my head is a little aching, and will you excuse me in order to hail an Uber? I'm exhausted but thanks for the lovely invitation." You inhaled deeply as you attempted to get to your feet. You just cannot be in his presence any longer. Your desires for him will be exposed in front of everyone who is already aware of the two of you. It's as though Jessica's name has disappeared; no one has even mentioned her or their so-called engagement. You were not brave enough to be in Hosoeks' physical presence.

He grasped your hand to keep you from getting up. "Please don't leave so soon. Come with me; my housekeeper will have something to relieve your pain." His soft eyes stared pleadingly into your anxious eyes.

Jimin went to the DJ and asked for some upbeat music so that the group could dance. When their partners led them to the area where the host had set up a white dance floor, Selena and the other single girls shrieked with delight.

You gazed around the balcony, where everyone was spread out, enjoying the occasion. Your friends were on the dance floor with the other females and single guys. You nod back at Hoseok. You rose up, rather conflicted, and followed Hoseok into the apartment. Unaware of the subtle eyes and smirks that followed you in. Anais and Ha-Ni winked at each other and they danced with Gervais and Arthur.

When you exited the luxurious living room, which is furnished with large light gray plush leather sofas and scatter cushions, so comfortable then you passed the living space and entered the luxurious dining room, your breath caught in your throat as you gazed through the large open window as you stood near the window in awe. You can nearly feel your head spinning from the height.

"Oh my gosh!". You stood almost with your nose closed against the window, gazing out at the various cityscapes. The scenery is breathtaking. You have to wonder how many billions of won Hosoek invested in this panoramic view apartment. He and Jessica might live together in this luxurious penthouse. The thought caused a tiny ache in your chest, which you suppressed.

You almost forgot about Hoseok, who was speaking with a lovely, chubby woman who appeared to be motherly. She had gorgeous, tight, coal-curly hair, yet she seemed foreign-almost Hispanic. She was setting up clean glasses in the kitchen.

She grabbed a baby bottle from the bottle warmer in her hand as she was going to feed the Mins' baby, who was happily playing in his floor seat with the numerous musical plush toys in the shape of various musical instruments that made varied noises when touched.

Your eyes longed to cry because you knew you'd never be able to hold your own bundle of joy in your arms. You shifted your gaze away from the happy baby and back to the window view. You rubbed your temples and closed your eyes hard until you sensed a presence behind you.

When his presence was made known, your heart was racing erratically in your chest.

His tantalizing cologne assaulted your senses, and you exhaled forcefully. You almost tensed up when Hoseok whispered near your ears, where he stood behind you, his gaze fixed on the panorama in front of him. His hand was comfortably resting on your shoulders. You waited with bated breath.

"Lola-Noona is going to provide you with some fresh homemade Mexican medicine to help relieve your headache. Come with me," he urged, abruptly seizing your hand in his and leading you through the kitchen, where Lola was busy preparing the hot beverage. When she greeted you with a wide, knowing smile, your eyes widened. Why does everyone seem to know things you obviously don't? You wanted to protest, but you're too exhausted to fight anything right now.

The apartment is enormous, and the corridor had four dark African blackwood wooden doors: a guest restroom, one ensuite bedroom, one small bedroom, a private wine cellar, and then he took you gently up five steps to a little hallway.

You appeared confused. "Where are we going, Hoseok?" you questioned practically out of breath as he drew you behind him quickly. You peered frightened behind you, making sure no one observed you alone with the host.

He smirked as he turned around. "I'm leading you away from the outside noises," he said casually as if it were the most natural thing to say. Is he insane? You can't be this way around him. Seriously, what's going through this imbecile's head?

As you came towards a double, dark wooden door, your brow furrowed. He enters a few digits on a security door pad, and the door swings open. You were wide-eyed as he turned to face you. On his lips is a subtle smirk. Really!

He gestured with his arm for you to enter, and as you brush against him, making him tense up, the door closed automatically with a click sound. You exasperatedly glanced at Hoseok, but when your sight wandered across the space, you were in wonder; it was the highest floor.

Hoseok's main bedroom.

With a king-size bed wrapped in a light gray duvet and dark fluffy and plush pillows, the room was cozy and welcoming. His screen was mounted on top of a fireplace in front of his bed. The view from the bed is as breathtaking as the rest of the apartment.

You stared at him, stunned, but he just smiled and stood in the middle of the room, hands in his white pants. As he quietly looked at your worried expression, an unidentified emotion played on his face.

"This is my domain...no girl entered this place ever...not even my Eomma and I would like you to rest here...just relax or take a nap. Lola will bring your hot medication to this room."He trailed off as you as he walked to where you were standing, rubbing your face, anxiety in your eyes. When he stood right in front of you, your breath caught painfully. You can just stare up at him quietly.

You look at him with a sorrowful expression on your face."Why, Hoseok, are you making it so difficult for me? Bringing me up here. Seeing you all dressed up and sexy like this makes me desire you even more! It is not fair! Why?!" you shouted exasperatedly, sobbing.

Hoseok abruptly silenced your mild ranting as he tightly drew you into his strong grasp. "Noemie...because I want you so badly with me---please don't walk out of my life," he wrapped his arms over your tiny shoulders, your head securely on his chest "I need you," he whispered desperately into your ear. You inhaled sharply.

You swiftly raised your head, dumbfounded, and gazed at him, "Oh my gosh Hoseok! How could you ask that of me? You chose Jessica! Remember the lady you're planning to marry. I'm not going to be your mistress Hoseok!" you replied with a wounded voice and pursed lips. Hoseok's arms are still securely wrapped over your little shoulders. Your heart was hammering nonstop against his chest. You could almost feel his heartbeat sync with yours.

"Noemie...you got it all wrong sweetheart," his eyes widen." I split up with Jessica two days ago. We're simply hanging out as friends, and I bought her a Cartier parting gift. Gervais even asked also, where you got that ridiculous news I have no idea. And no...I do not choose her, Noemie---" he smirked at your astonished expression.

"But---but--" you tried to answer. Oh no, Jessica lied to you. She requested that you steer clear of Hoseok. Knowing he was with you. What a scheming cow!

Hoseok smiled gently as his warm hands made their way to the small of your waist, drawing you tighter against his chest.

Although you didn't comprehend the information. It was as if your body didn't get the memo from your brain, hence the jelly sensation in your legs.

With one hand, he cupped your face and stroked his thumb over your smooth, moistened cheek, his eyes penetrating your awed ones, as he softly lean down, his breath fanning over your flustered face, and utter your name twice with a husky voice against your slightly open lips, "Noemie...Noemie, you are so oblivious---" and with a soft movement with his hand against the back of your head, he pulled your face against him, tilting his head. You felt his sharp nose playing footsie with your nose as his head tilt to get the best access to your mouth. Pecking your lips twice tenderly.

His eyes were still fixed on yours; both reflected a desperate yearning to give in at that moment and without resolution, Hoseoks' hot tongue was on yours, kissing you with such power and intensity that you were breathless with desire for this guy. You didn't even notice the slight aching in your head. All you know is that you love this man with every fiber of your being.

You returned what he had so generously given to you with force, mirroring his kiss. Your arms snaked up to his neck, and you tightened your grasp as your tongues danced in sync. Hoseoks' passionate hands rub your exposed midriff section, still kissing you forcefully. Your lips and tongues wrestled for supremacy, and no one wanted to give up. The only sounds in the quiet room were heavy breathing and panting. Nothing mattered at that point in time. It seemed like hours, but it was only a few minutes.

You both gasped for breathable air as you gently detached your lips, your foreheads brushing as you gazed into one other's eyes with awe. Your chest was heaving up and down, almost pushing Hoseok over the edge.

"Do you want to know a secret?" he murmured slowly, breathlessly. His lips were sliding tenderly on yours.

Your nod, your licorice eyes still fascinated by the intensity of his "Yes," you muttered back against his.

He half-smiles as his teeth softly pull your bottom lip open and easily lick over the sensitive skin of your swollen lip, and your gasp as he whispers, "I'd like to wake up with you tomorrow morning, so please stay the night."

Your eyes widen, but before you can say anything, there's a quiet knock on the door.

Hoseok closed his eyes briefly and gave you a penetrating glance as you both unwillingly let go of one other.

He smirked as he noticed you licking your lips anxiously. "Noemie, the ball is in your court! What you just experienced pales in comparison to what lies ahead for you. "Just give me one night only," he pleads. You swallow and blink a few times to take in what he just stated.

Oh, mon Dieu!- Oh my goodness!

You looked perplexed and bemused as he tenderly kissed your jaw, grinned, turned around, and opened the door. Lola held a tray containing a steaming hot drink containing a powdered white substance with lemon slices. Two aspirins were on the tray.

"Please place it on the dresser, Noona," he added, nodding to Lola. She'll be resting in this room, so don't let her be bothered, Miss Lola." Lola smiled warmly at your mystified expression as you stood with your arms over your waist.

She set the tray on the dresser, nodded, and exited the room swiftly.

Hoseok returned his gaze to you, caressed lightly over your flushed face, gliding his thumb over your lips, and smiled sweetly, the air tight with anticipation. "Rest well...sweetheart." He opened the door and left you standing in front of his bed like a statue.

You took a deep breath and lay down on his bed on your back, closing your eyes as you reminisced about your explosive make-out session a while earlier.

Oh, my goodness! He wants you to spend the night. You immediately feel so heated all over your body that you grab his huge fluffy gray pillow and snuggle it to your body, giggling in disbelief.

What you just realized is that he dumped the proud and pompous Jessica! She is no longer a treat on your path to happiness.

A/n There you got it. A super...super long chapter just for you guys. I hope you like the start of the White luncheon...and the Hoseok and Noemies'encounter.

Thank you for all your supportive feedback. Please don't forget to vote, and comment your thoughts. I love to interact with you guys.

1. Do you think Bangtan has already accepted Noemie as Hoseok's possible new girlfriend?

2. Which Bangtan elite did you like in this chapter?

3. Why do you think Selena teased Hoseok?

4. Which interaction did you like between Hoseok and Noemie?

5. Do you think Noemie must take Hoseok's offer and stay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.9K 60
(COMPLETE) Will you touch my heart? where kim taehyung is a famous actor and has to learn about a new role for his new film. and Jeon Jungkook who is...
304K 13.2K 38
" I married you just because it was my father's last wish , not because I love you" Y/N a kind , bright and cheerful Indian girl who loves painting h...
282K 9K 40
(COMPLETE) Jeon Jungkook ,Son of the richest ceo in south Korea .Have a luxurious life and loves bullying the weaks.. Heir of Jeon's Co.. Taehyung a...
152K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...