dorks ᵇʸˡᵉʳ

By trinxbyler

Mike realizes he has some feelings for Will. He wants to get rid of them but he just can't. He goes to the pa... More

information <3
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
1. { mikes letter }
2. {mikes letter}
3. { mikes letter }
4. { mikes letter }
5. { mikes letter }
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
not an update but its anout byler.
41.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
Epilogue.
Bonus chapter!!

42.

540 6 39
By trinxbyler

It was January. They had to go back to school, and they hated it. El had finished decorating her room, Max and Lucas have broken up at least a hundred times.

Will got out of bed and cut off the alarm that has been ringing for ten minutes. He made his bed and went to the dresser, he rubbed his eyes and looked down. His eyes widened and he picked something off the floor behind his dresser and put it under a box.

Mike didn't see it, you're fine. you're fine.

Will changed his clothes and fixed his hair. He put on a little lipgloss and grabbed his bag. El was out of her room before him. "Hey Will!" El spoke and gave him a piece of toast.

"Hi El." Will accepted the plate and slightly smiled at her.

-

After eating they left to go to school. "Why does it have to be Monday?" El asked dramatically pretending to fall in the snow. "C'mon El, it's not that bad." Will helped her up. El shrugged and they continued walking until they got to the school.

"Alright never mind you have a point." Will started and they both walked into school. They agreed they would meet up with all their friends after getting their books.

Will went to his locker and opened it. He grabbed two books and a notebook. He felt someone pick him up from behind and lower him back down. He gasped and turned around.
"Hey love." Mike smiled. Will hit his shoulder and wrapped his arms around him.

"I haven't seen you in five days." Will spoke on Mikes shoulder. "I know, Holly and Sailor wouldn't let me leave." Mike replied. Will pulled away from the hug and closed his locker and zipped his bag up. "C'mon I said we would meet our friends before first period." Will started.

"Whyy, can't we just stay here and make out?" Mike whined. "Let's go, Michael" Will responded and dragged him to the place they always met up. All seven people showed up. Riley had both arms around James, Lucas had an arm around Max, Mike had Will on his back, (again pretend like he can lift him) Dustin and El stood there awkwardly, Troy and Angela were zoned out.

"Lucas and Maxine, I will not hesitate to send forty five fucking missiles to your house." Mike threatened. "My bad." Lucas muttered. "Dustin don't you say it." Mike spoke when Dustin opened his mouth the slightest bit.

"...daddy chill." Dustin spoke anyway. The group hid their lips and covered their mouth. Mike glared at Dustin and loosened his grip on Wills legs. "Dustin you should run." Lucas muttered. Will grabbed Mikes hand and put it back on his legs. Mike rolled his eyes.

They all split up after a few minutes and went to first period. Max, Mike, and Will had the same class.

-

Halfway through the class Mike passed Will a note. Will looked at him and opened the note.

-

Of course Mike couldn't wait ten more minutes to hang out with his boyfriend. And by hanging out..

"Mik- Mike we cannot to skip for this." Will tried. "You hate first period." Mike replied. Will grinned and rolled his eyes. "Okay you're right. But next time after class." Will responded.

Mike smiled and continued kissing him. That somehow turned into a make out session.

-

They waited in the bathroom for a bit before coming out. Max and Dustin were at the lockers talking about how they already hated the school day. Mike and Will walked over and opened their lockers. "Hey guys." El came up.

"Hi El!" Max and Dustin greeted, Mike and Will smiled at her. "Hmm. Both have shiny lips. It's a bit obvious what they did." El pointed out. "You should be used to it by now." Mike rolled his eyes.

"Class skipper." Will murmured and closed his locker. "Hm? What was that? Are you not the person who skipped school to go to the park?" Mike asked, Will glared at him. "In my defense, we wouldn't have gotten in trouble if Troy didn't say, 'see ya fuckers' " Will replied. "Yeah right." Mike replied and grabbed his backpack after shutting his locker.

"They forget we were here." Dustin muttered. "No we didn't, we just don't pay attention." Mike spoke. "Rude." Dustin spoke. "I have to go to second early because the teacher has beef with me." Mike started, he walked away after saying bye to his friends. Wills eyes widened and he put his hand over his heart and made an offended sound.

Mike turned around and chuckled. "I didn't forget, love." Mike kissed his cheek and ruffled his hair. "You better not." Will muttered. He went to class after. Max looked at Will for a second."I'm starting to think that they're too innocent to fuck." Max muttered.

"Maxine!" El dragged her arm to next period.
Will rolled his eyes and went to class. Dustin shrugged and went to his class.

-

After school they all hung out at the park.
"Hey where's Will?" Mike questioned. "Uhm look up." Troy replied. Will was in a tree. "What the hell." Mike murmured. "Uhm. It has come to my attention that I am unable to move." Will spoke. "Okay uhhh. Climb onto the branch next to you." Mike tried. Will just jumped down and landed on his feet somehow.

He dusted off his shirt and gave a smile to Mike then sat down. Mike just looked to the side in pure shock. (😦) "What the fuck." Mike muttered. "Oh him jumping out of trees is normal." James pat his back and went over to his boyfriend who was currently jumping on benches.

"Riley get down." James started. Riley turned around and got down. "What's up?" Riley asked. "I don't need you getting hurt right now." James replied. "Awh your worried?" Riley teased. "Shut up." James muttered.

Riley wrapped his arms around him. "Awhh my baby is worried." Riley kissed his forehead. "You're a dork." James spoke. "Maybe." Riley started tickling him and obviously he laughed.

to be continued...
i just finished my morning breakdown<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.2K 12
TW; SLURS, ABUSE it all started in first grade when Mike was the prince and Will was the princess. i wrote this when i was like 13-? so if it's poorl...
3.2K 97 25
This is set to 2018. Will Byers never really had a good social life. He only had two friends. Max and El. But what's happens when a certain someone f...
1.2K 26 16
Will Byers is in love with Mike Wheeler and Mike is In love with Will but they've never told eachother. One night Will's friends crash into him and c...
3.8K 107 18
In which Will Byers sacrifices himself and Mike Wheeler can't get over his death. {will byers x mike wheeler}