𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐈�...

By theetribrid

𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 returns to Beacon Hills, expecting to continue her junior year of high school... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐘
𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋
─── TWO, SEVENTEEN AGAIN
─── THREE, BLOOD FOR BLOOD
─── FOUR, A DEBT MUST BE PAID
─── FIVE, HELLO FATHER
─── SIX, A FATHER'S LOVE
─── SEVEN, HEARTBROKEN
─── EIGHT, DEADPOOL

─── ONE, LA LOBA

1.3K 57 14
By theetribrid

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍!
✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ season four, episode one ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐂𝐎, three teenagers, Lydia Martin, Jessica McCall, and Stiles Stilinski, could be seen walking across the dirt filled streets, heading towards a nightclub used to host the locals and tourists, but also as a base of operations for a group of hunters known as the Calaveras. As the notable the humans of the Scott's pack, they were the perfect candidates to conduct the meeting that might tell the whereabouts of their friend, Derek Hale, who has been missing for months. Though they would need to gain the attention of the leader of the Calaveras.

Stiles, Jessica, and Lydia stopped at the bar, prompting the bartender to give three shots of vodka, though Lydia, Jessica, and Stiles declined his offer. What the three teenagers hadn't noticed was that someone has been watching them since they entered in the club.

A suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder, caused Stiles looked back to see one of the hunters standing behind him, Jessica, and Lydia.

"Most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink," the guy, Severo, stated.

"We didn't come to drink," Lydia answered as she put one of the bullets they found in Derek's loft, inside of the shot glass.

Severo recognized the bullet and understood that Stiles, Jessica, and Lydia were there to talk about business with his leader. So he brought the duo to an office filled at least four guards, protection for their leader, the matriarch of their family, Araya Calavera.

Stiles, Jessica, and Lydia sat in the chairs in front Araya as she sat behind her desk. Just from her posture, the teens could feel the authority cold aura emitting from Araya and her emotionless expression was just as powerful.

"We're here for Derek Hale," Lydia told her.

"Is that so?" Araya asked her, amused at the strawberry blonde statement.

"We know you have him. We've heard you can be bought," Jessica continued on.

Stiles reached his pockets and got 5 bundle of cash out of his jacket to put them on the table.

"That's fifty thousand for Derek," He stated.

"Now, where does a teenage boy get money like this?" Araya asked him. Her suspicion was furthering into the conversation. "Japanese mafia?"

The guards began reaching for their guns, hoping to scare the two teenagers. The action induced a smile to spread across Araya's lips. Thinking that they should be scared, they're outnumbered.

"Not smart to come alone," Araya advised.

"What makes you think we came alone?" Stiles asked her, causing a frown to spread across the woman's face.

Unbeknownst to the huntress, Stiles and Lydia didn't come alone. They came with both the Marshall Pack and the McCall pack, who were already in the party blending amongst the crowd. Malia Tate, a werecoyote newest member of Scott's pack, could be seen dancing. Her eyes shimmering a cold blue hue. While Kira, the thunderous kitsune, sat on a couch. Eyes glowing sunset orange. The true Alpha, Scott stood at the entrance, eyes burning ruby red.

Whereas, the werewolf—kitsune Alpha, Riley leaned against the bar with both, the hybrid twins, Aiden and Ethan on either sides of her. Her eyes shined silver-mist white as theirs flickered blue with protruding veins. Both Isaac, the omega, and Allison, the dhampir huntress, danced in each other's arms, their eyes detailed with the blue hue.

"You brought a wolf into my home?" Araya questioned Lydia and Stiles in disbelief.

"We brought Alphas," Stiles smirked.

A gesture that forced Araya to turn to her guards with a serious expression.

"Find them," She instructed them.

      "𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘?" Riley commented as she noticed man clothed in black with a walkie-talkie in his hands, shifting through the crowd alongside several others. She assumed he was apart of the Calaveras searching her and her friends. "They know we're here."

"I see that," Ethan voiced as he scanned through the crowd. "I see at least six guards in the crowd."

"Seven," Aiden chimed in, correcting his brother count before motioning to the guy that he missed. "The guy you've been staring at all day has too many scars to be a local by the way."

Ethan scowled at his brother's comment. "I haven't been staring at him all day. Right, Riley?"

"Uh-uh, keep me out of it." Riley dismissed, opting out of their conversation that quickly turned into an argument. She knows this scenario all too well, it's their thing.

"See." Aiden replied in a teasingly manner. "Even Riley knows you've been staring at him all day. You think he's hot."

Ethan rolled his eyes, "I never said that, Aiden."

"You didn't have to, your face said it all," Aiden stated, laughing as he saw Riley not subtly smiling in agreement his statement.

"Riley, don't agree with him," Ethan whined.

"I didn't say anything," Riley responded, trying her hardest not to laugh. She began toning out the siblings as her eyes drifted into the crowd of partygoers, watching them dance as if they're lives depended on it. A total cliche way to describe a particular scene like this.

The peaceful observation suddenly get interrupted as four out of the seven guards came into view, moving in towards the bar.

"Incoming," Riley voiced to the bickering duo.

Out of nowhere, Isaac appears behind one of the guards and slams him to the ground. One of his fellow comrades turned to help, but an arrow punctures his shoulder before a boot connects against his face and his body dropped to the ground. Allison emerged from her position as Isaac nodded over towards where their friends were being surrounded. Sort of.

The twins didn't give the rest of the men a chance to step anywhere close to their alpha. They quickly tackled them to the ground, however, one of lucky enough to slip through and latched onto Riley's arm.

"You're coming with me!" He exclaimed.

Riley smirked as her eyes shined white. Her blonde hair began to be swallowed up by a platinum white color.

The man didn't have time to register what was happening as Riley swiftly latching onto the man's wrist and pushed against his back before slamming him face first against the nearby foosball machine.

Another man approached her from behind but Riley subdued him with her elbow, knocking him back into the crowd.

"Nicely done." Malia stated to Riley as she, Kira, and Scott came up to her.

"Thanks." Riley replied, her platinum white hair began to fade and release her original blonde color.

"You guys good?" Riley asked as her pack approached her.

"Please, those guys were barely capable to defend themselves." Aiden scoffed with a smirk.

"You could've just said "yeah" you know." Isaac pointed out.

Aiden's face morphed into a scowl, "Bite me."

"Quit it, you two!" Allison injected.

The two packs followed behind their alphas through the hallways of the where they believe they could find Derek until suddenly white smoke appeared to dispersing from the doors and the ceiling.

Each of the supernatural teens quickly attempted to cover their faces from the smoke, but it wasn't any ordinary smokescreen.

"Wolfsbane. It's wolfsbane." Scott exclaimed through his coughs.

Isaac was the first one to succumb to the affects of the airborne wolfsbane. He fell to his knees, coughing a storm. Both Aiden and Ethan found themselves coughing as did Malia, Riley and Scott.

The more they coughed and tried to get some air in, the more the wolfsbane got inside their body.

"Run..." Riley told Allison, weakly.

Allison looked hesitant for a moment before she latched onto Kira's wrist and pulled her away, but the duo didn't make it far enough as they saw a silhouette approaching them with a weapon in their hand.

"Someone who has been an Alpha only a few months should be more careful when facing a hunter of 40 years." A woman spoke through the darkness as footsteps could be heard coning closer and closer until the person stepped into the light revealing Araya.

"All we want... is Derek." Scott groaned.

"Ay, lobito. You're a long way from home." Araya stated, watching as the Alpha dropped to the ground unconscious besides his friends.

      𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐒' 𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐃𝐒 for revealing that they never had Derek was dramatic to say the least. The two packs were locked in a spacious capture cell before Scott, Jessica, and Kira were taken and threatened with volts of electricity, while asking questions about the apparent common enemy that they all share.

A woman named Kate Argent.

The group stood outside, waiting for Scott to finish receiving his lecture from Araya—though that lecture was more like a warning.

Scott approached the others, finding himself next to Riley. His eyes scanned her body, checking for any bruises or markings. Of course, he knew that she was able to heal from anything, still he couldn't help but worry.

"She thinks she knows where we can find Derek." Scott informed them.

"Did she give you a specific place or at least a map?" Jessica asked him.

"Actually, she's giving us a guide." Scott announced.

Suddenly, someone on motorcycle sped into view and made an abrupt stop in front of the teens. The person removed their helmet to reveal the identity of a woman with claw marks across her face.

"Uh, who are you?" Riley questioned.

"Braeden." Isaac answered with a smile. He was all of a sudden excited to see the woman who saved his life during the Alpha Pack era.

"She's a mercenary." Lydia added on.

"Right now, I'm the only one who's gonna take you to La Iglesia." Braeden shot back.

"I think this is a bad time to go to a church, don't you think?" Jessica asked.

"Well, you're not going to find God at this church." Braeden answered.

    𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐉𝐄𝐄𝐏 in her  sleek black Jeep Grand Cherokee as the latter followed Braeden. After her mother's passing, Riley was left a notable amount of money amongst other things including the deed to their home.

"Who's Kate Argent?" Aiden asked, breaking the silence amidst the group. "Is must be related to you, Alli?"

"She's my aunt." Allison answered. "A total sociopath."

"You don't have to talk about it now if you don't want to." Riley told her, glancing at her through the rear view mirror.

"Well, she kinda does." Aiden voiced, earning an elbow from his brother.

"Kate was the one who set the fire that killed most of Derek's family. She had vendetta against Derek and introduced me to werewolves being the enemy, but thankfully Scott proved otherwise." Allison revealed to them.

Riley couldn't help the small smile to form on her face as she heard Allison's words about Scott. He does have that effect on people.

Allison continued on, "Though Kate's vendetta caught up to her and killed her."

"So how dis she end with the Calaveras?" Aiden chimed in.

"Apparently, the Calaveras heard that Kate had been killed by an Alpha's claws. They wanted to make sure she was really dead." Riley answered, retelling the story that Scott had told her. "Her body was healing. More and more, as she got closer to a full moon. She was coming back. So they switched out the bodies. If a hunter is bit, they have to take their own life before they change."

"She obviously didn't do it." Isaac stated.

"She killed half a dozen people to get out." Riley added.

"So, she's a werewolf now?" Ethan asked.

"Maybe." Riley shrugged. "Scott told me that sometimes the shape you take reflects the person you are."

"I don't even know what kind of shape takes a sociopathic bitch." Allison voiced with a look of grim on her face. She remembered all the horror that Kate had convinced her to do to Scott and Derek. Stirring the whole vendetta thing into Allison's heart.

Isaac grasped the dhampir's hand in a comfort manner. He knows all too well about the situation between Allison and her estranged aunt, the tragedy that bloomed a misguided hatred in her heart at the time.

Suddenly, Stiles abruptly stopped the Jeep, prompting Riley to quickly press onto her brake as hard as she could. Both groups exited out of their vehicles to investigate what was wrong.

Braeden stopped her bike, circling back towards the group of teenagers. She pulled up her helmet, questioning them.

"What happened?" she asked them.

"I don't know. I think it hit something." Stiles answered.

The mercenary looked to the True Alpha, "Scott, we need to get there by night. It's too dangerous otherwise."

Scott hesitated before looking at his friends. He didn't want to go without them, but if it was the only solution right now, then he had to.

"Scott." Riley called out.

He looked over at the blonde as she approached him. Her hair flowing through the wind, flawlessly with each step she took until she was a few meters away from him.

"Go," Riley stated softly. "We'll stay with them. Find Derek—stop Kate, be the hero that we known you to be."

From the softness of her tone, Scott felt her words were sincere and encouraging. He gave the girl he love a small smile before walking towards Braeden, hoping onto the back of her motorcycle.

The only Riley hoped as she watched them depart, was for both Derek and Scott to come back alive.

𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, the sun had set and welcome the chilling dark sky. Stiles have yet to fix his Jeep, though Aiden and Isaac pitched to help while the girls and Ethan chastised the pale human about his vehicle poor performance.

"Maybe we should just walk." Lydia suggested.

Stiles stopped everything and looked up at Lydia. "Hey, I will never abandon this Jeep. Ever."

"When was the last time you brought you car to the mechanic?" Ethan asked him.

"Uh... don't remember."

"Sounds about right," Jessica mumbled, stuffing her hands in her jacket.

Isaac, Aiden, and Ethan groaned in unison, only making Stiles rolled his eyes at their dramatic performance. Though if the Jeep had been checked by a professional, none of this would've happened.

"We need more light." Aiden announced.

"On it," Allison stated, pulling out her iPhone and turning on her flashlight. Bring the device closer towards the trio.

Riley had went inside of her truck to retrieve her jacket. The dark sky also brought in a chilling breeze that made the blonde regret wearing shorts for the mission, though when she heard Mexico—her mind automatically thought about tank tops and hoochie shorts. Besides Jessica thought it would be a good view for Scott, show him what he has been missing.

When she exited her vehicle, a unfamiliar scent caught her attention. It was different from the oil that was being used nearby.

"Work faster guys. There's something out here with us." Malia announced, picking on the similar scent.

"You feel it too?" Ethan asked Riley, sensing it too.

"Yeah." Riley nodded her head, gazing out at the desert area. She could feel like something was watching them.

Moments later, Malia's eyes caught something and suddenly, her blue eyes shined as a roar escaped out of her mouth.

In a blur, the werecoyote took off after the silhouette without a single thought crossing her mind. Riley had to blame those animal instincts that are rooted in her, afterall she was stuck as a coyote for 8 years.

"Malia!" Kira exclaimed, running after the brunette. Her sword held tightly in her grasp as the darkness swallowed her

"Don't you dare go after her!" Allison exclaimed to Stiles as he attempted to go after his girlfriend.

"Focus on fixing the Jeep," Lydia ordered him.

Stiles' face read only panic and worry as he fixed continued working on the Jeep. Prompting Riley to look towards Aiden and Ethan with an expression that they understood to go after the kitsune and werecoyote. They vamp-sped into the darkness, following the duo's scent.

"Allison, turn the ignition." Isaac told his girlfriend.

The dhampir complied, turning it over and over again until the engine finally awaken from its slumber.

"About time," Jessica yawned. All this standing and spectating was putting her to sleep.

"Shut it, Jess." Stiles stated, hopping down off of the hood. "You were no help anyway."

"You're welcome," Jessica replied, teasingly.

"Riley," The blonde looked back to see Aiden, Ethan, Kira, and Malia emerging from the shadows. Though Malia was holding onto her side, injured from something.

Stiles swiftly approached his girlfriend with concern. "You! Don't you dare scare me like that ever again! Do you realize the danger you put yourself in? You could've just wait for us! Look at you, you're hurt."

"I'm okay. It'll heal." Malia assured him with deadpan.

"I thought you were leaving." Stiles replied.

"I wouldn't leave without you." Malia admitted.

"Really?" Stiles' face held surprise all over it.

Malia nodded before overing at the others.  "Them I would leave."

"Geez, thanks." Isaac said, sarcastically.

"It's progress." Stiles announced, defending his girlfriend

"You okay, Kira?" Riley asked, worried.

"Yeah, I didn't see what it was." The kitsune answered.

"Did you two see anything?" Allison asked Aiden and Ethan.

"Hardly." Aiden scoffed.

"But whatever it was, it has a strong scent though." Ethan added on.

"Like what?" Jessica asked.

"Death." Malia stated

     𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐕𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 in the direction of La Iglesia. Of course, the teens had no idea where they  were going but eventually figured the location. By the time, they arrive, Scott and Braeden were emerging out of the Church, while holding what it seemed to be Derek.

The teens hopped out of their vehicles and walked towards trio.

Derek's head was lowered. But when Stiles' flashlight enlightened on his green shirt, Derek raised his head.

Everyone frowned as they saw his features. That wasn't the Derek any one of them knew. The guy they were holding, looked younger.

"Is that him? Is that Derek?" Malia asked through everyone's silence. She was the only one who has never seen him before.

"Sort of." Stiles answered.

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 17K 27
HIDDEN MIKEALSON | ❝fight like a girl.❞ After activating her werewolf curse, Hope Martin, learns about her other supernatural sides and her true n...
26.8K 1K 31
𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖊 𝖒𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 actually hope stilinski and lives in beacon hills, unknowing of her real herit...
977K 19.8K 27
"𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞! 𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢�...
40.2K 984 36
{Book two} Renee Mikaelson only wants a free domesticated life, but living in Beacon Hills slings her back into the complications of the supernatural...