A Business Proposal |Taekook...

Від taekookishhh

[ON HOLD] This is a Taekook fiction based on the kdrama "Business Proposal" ..!! ✨ Більше

Author's POV
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

195 13 88
Від taekookishhh

Miss meh ?

Sorry for being late 🥺👉🏼👈🏼

Long chapter  ahead to compensate y'all..!!

Hope you enjoy reading 🤗

______________________________________

<< Since am updating after long,  I'll continue from the previous chapter so the flow goes well... >>

*Prev chap*

They both started a staring contest, Taehyung in anticipation of his upcoming project and the Chairman preparing himself before speaking of the project. Taehyung leans closer with a questioning look to his grandfather and so does the Chairman.

The tension in the air kept increasing with Yoongi staring at the duo in anticipation...

-------

The Chairman took a quick glance at Yoongi, and then looked at Taehyung, gripping his walking stick hard and pulling it upwards infront of Taehyung's face, he squints his eyes in determination and says --

"Marriage !"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and leaned back, scoffing silently at his grandfather. While Yoongi almost choked in air and asked the Chairman  immediately,
"Are you getting married Sir !? "

"Not me, you brat !!", the Chairman retorted with irritation.

Taehyung walked to his office, followed by the Chairman with Yoongi trailing behind him. As he enters the office, without turning back, he says that he's too young to get married and so it's a total NO for the so-called 'project'.

"But I'm not getting any younger, you know -- Is it too much to ask to see my grandson with a wife?"

"Yes, it's too much. I'm not seeing anyone, and I don't plan anytime soon. Besides I have a lot of work to do...", Taehyung scoffed back while opening his coat and hanging it in a hook, still facing his back to the other two in his office.

"That's why I've arranged all the blind dates for you", the Chairman continued with an amused glint in his eyes and a smirk plastered on his face.

"What ?", his eyes widened.

"I've prepared a list of 20 elite, single ladies in the business world for you to meet. All you have to do is show up."

Yoongi politely cut him off saying with a blank face --
"You made the list yourself? Wow, that couldn't have been easy. "

"That's right. It wasn't easy. If I had anyone else do it, the entire finance sector would be buzzing with rumours. So--"

This time the Chairman was cut-off by Taehyung saying that he has wasted time and that he won't be going to any if the arranged dates ever. With that he sat on his chair loosening his tie a bit.

"Ayiii you little brat. What am I going to do with you? ", the Chairman was ready to throw hands at his grandson. But just then his phone ringed. It was an alarm and it read --
"9 PM. Time to watch drama"

"It's time already huh?"
With that he walked to the couch in the office and switched on the television there, a show "Be Strong Guem Hi"  started playing introducing the main characters.

Taehyung took a peek and said, that if he is just going to watch TV then he can just go home. But his grandfather scoffed to it and replied, "Do you think I'm going to listen to you when you don't listed to me ? Huh? I'll watch it here. " He had an amused smirk on his face and made his sitting position more comfortable as he watched the drama.

With a defeated look, Taehyung and Yoongi just looked at each other.

-------

As Jungkook walked to Mingyu's restaurant, he remembers Jimin saying, "It's been quite a while he has broken up with Yugeom. Maybe he has noticed that you have a crush on him and is ready to accept you."

"No way..."

With that he enters the restaurant but finds it too dark. As he looks around his eyes falls on Mingyu, in a black shirt with a black and white checked apron on, coming out of the counter with a cake, white and beautiful, in his hands. His eyes got widen as he remembers what Jimin told him. He enters his dream land with his eyes still that wide, where Jimin, dressed in an officer's uniform is announcing --

" Attention please. Mingyu is about to transfer from the friendship train to the boyfriend express."

He watches his crush coming out of the counter, looking and examining the cake all proud and smiley. And again he xan hear Jimin's squeals --

"What are you waiting for? Just run to him and give him a hug already ! "

And that's it.

He runs to his crush, dreamily... dramatically...in slow motion... and fireworks can be seen outside the glass wall as he runs to his crush -- "Mingyuaahh...." while smiling with all thirty-two out ... and Mingyu?

Well, he looked up dumbfounded and stood frozen, with the cake in his hands as he saw his friend running towards him in slow motion (high speed), charging at him like an angry (nah all smiley) bull who has been challenged with a red cloth.

As Jungkook neared Mingyu, the words on the cake slowly became clearer and more visible to him and his flashy smile faded, now replaced by a shock.

"GYU-SIK LOVES BO-HUI
HAPPY 100TH DAY "

He pulled his brakes and his heels screeching, producing sparks  at the friction, while Mingyu took two steps back nervously. But alas !

Jungkook collided with Mingyu and the cake got toppled and pressed on his coat, the only thing separating them (as if the jam between two slices of bread) as he clutched Mingyu's shoulders for support.

Just then an angry groan was heard from the floor above, the tables overlooking the floor below, seated a couple with wine glasses on their table, looking at them with deep frowns and irritation mumbling, "What exactly is her problem ?
This is just soo annoying!! "

Yes that's the couple who probably cane to the restaurant to celebrate the 100th day of their relationship.

[ Time skip, cuz the author's a lazy granny 🤓]

"Yikes, I really messed that up for you, didn't I? "

"It's okay. I was doing it since they are regulars"

Both Jungkook and Mingyu were now busy cleaning their clothes while Jungkook was totally regretting his life decisions.

"I just gave them the food for free", Mingyu smiled a reassuring smile at Jungkook. Just then Mingyu's eyes set on the chicken that he set to fry, and hurried there to attend to it. Jungkook gave an apologetic smile and said, " Well, anyways. I'm sorry. You seem busy. I'll just get going." He was just about to leave the counter when --

"Wait a second..."

With that, Mingyu hurried to his cash desk and took out an envelope from inside a drawer and gave it Jungkook.

"Happy Birthday Kookie"

Kookie blinked his doe eyes. He took the envelope in his hands, looked at it once, then peeked up at Mingyu with his doe eyes...once...twice...

-------

Jungkook walked to the nearest bus station. It was too dark and empty, with just the light from the bus station and the street lamp glowing, and not a soul was around. He lazily took his steps to the station and slomped himself down on the seat. He leaned back and pulled something out of his coat packet and a sigh left his mouth. He grazed his finges on the envelope and flipped it back, where a note was stuck. It read--

 "Happy Birthday Kookie ~  "

He stares at the envelope as he remembers the words...

*flashback*

"Happy Birthday, Kookie. These are tickets to your favourite singer's concert. They weren't easy to get, so make sure you go with a guy and not with Jimin."

"Okay"

*flashback ends*

A sad chuckle leaves his mouth as he remembers that the only reply he could really afford was "okay" without stuttering and before the river breaks free from his eyes. He straighthens his back and fixes his gaze at nothing in particular and sighs before adding--

"You have no clue what I really like."

-------

Kim Taehyung and Min Yoongi are tasting various instant foods and analyzing the taste. Various plates with various dishes are placed in front of them.

The Chairman stands infront of them with one hand on his hip as he says--

"Good, good...veryyyy good !! You are eating instant foods as the first meal back in Korea when you know how to cook everything from Korean to Western !!!!

Wouldn't it be nice to it at the dinner table with your wife and enjoy a good home-cooked meal?"

"I'm not going to get marrried just for that." Taehyung snorted still chewing the food.

"I've  heard that American women are beautiful. Did you really not date at all? I'm very open-minded, you know."

"I have no time for that. I am busy enough with work", Taehyung snorted without even looking at the nagging old man standing before him.

"That's exactly why I have scheduled the blind dates for you. So--"

"I told you I'm not interested, didn't I?", Taehyung spat, anger and irritation clear in his voice, while looking straight into his grandfather's eyes.

The Chairman huffed in annoyance before looking at both of them and asking--

"Are you two dating?"

Both the men were hunched down, supporting their bodies with one hand on the table and the other holding a fork to taste the foods. As soon as they heard what the Chairman said, both of them looked up from their position and with narrowed eyes and a disgusted voice asked in unison--

"What?" as if to confirm if they really heard it right.

"It seems that way", the Chairman snapped back immediately. "You two are joined by thehip, using work as an excuse", he added as he moves his index finger back and forth between Taehyung and Yoongi, while wiggling his eyebrows like a creep.

Yoongi straightened himself up and spoke with a blank face devoid of any emotion as always, "I don't know about him, but I'm not gay, atleast not yet and even if I would like men...", he looked at Taehyung nad completed, "-- President Kim isn't really my style."

"Is that so...not your style?", the Chairman retorted having and amusing smirk on his lips and quirking his brows.

"Hey, what do you mean ? What's wrong with me?", Taehyung snorted looking at Yoongi from the same position  as earlier, frowning at the said accusition. Yoongi ignorantly and nonchalantly kept chewing his food while holding his gaze at Taehyung. 

[A/n : Trust me...I laughed soo bad at this scene and even while writing !! I just hope I could make your lips loosen up even a bit at that... *fingers crossed*]

"Fine. If you're not then you're not." With that both of them looked at the visibly annoyed Chairman. "Then why are you so against going on these dates?", the Chairman squinted eyes expecting an answer from his grandson. Taehyung sighed defeated while another phone chime was heard. All the three of them checked their phones and it was of the Chairman again. "What is it now..." It was again an alarm. It read, "Time to take blood pressure meeds.

"Ah...shit, I forgot again..!!"

"I can take care of myself. So, just go and watch your TV shows", Taehyung spoke assuring his grandfather,  "Isn't that alarm for them?"

"It's for my blood pressure medication you brat !!", the Chairman snorted waving his phone towards the two  now dumbfounded men standing before him. "My bloodpressure is so high nowadays because of you. I'm taking pills everyday !!!"

"How is that my fault? It runs in the family.

It'd be your fault if I get high blood pressure...", Taehyung added skeptically.

The Chairman's blood was boiling at this point.  He cut Taehyung off and started scolding him, rather yelling at him by pointing at him but as if he got an attack and his head started hurting too much from all the yelling and quarelling with his grandson, he held is head and walked out of the cabin, posing a relief to the two men in the room.

-------

"A Guitar Club Meeting" was taking place in a fried chicken restaurant, where one of them was singing a song while playing a guitar and the others sat there as audience to the man while cheering for him, having various fried chicken dishes infront of them. The owner  served two big glasses of beer to two people and nodded at them with a smile saying, "Eat up guys! Hope you are enjoying" as the guitarist joined them at the table. All of them cheered, "Cheers! Bottoms up !", while holding their glasses of drinks in air.

It was Jungkook's parents' restaurant. Yes, they own a not so big fried chicken restaurant and currently Jungkook is helping his parents with the cooking and stuffs on his birthday as he takes out a tray of chicken from the oven. He has a mask covering his mouth and a mitten on his right hand. the air in the restaurant kitchen was quite heavy for liking. His dad entered the kitchen after serving the glasses of beer and leaned his head a bit more to checck what his son was doing and his wife was marinating chicken beside his son. Just then the Guitarist came in asking for some more chips, when a sudden shout was heard from none other than Jungkook himself, startling both his mom, dad and the guitarist. 

He yelled right beside his mom's ear and Mrs. Jeon almost had her heart out on his hands. he was currently glaring at his mom, with one hand on his him and the other on the kitchen counter leaning at his mom.

"My goodness...you scare me !!"

"How many times did I tell you that you have to coat the chicken properly to make it crispy !! I told you that you have to be thorough while coating it...", he looked at his mom while making hand movements, which one does while coating chicken...desperately. 

"But I'm tossing it well...", Mrs. Jeon repeated the smae movements shown by his son while slightly pouting.

"If we're not going to do things right, we should just close the shop", Jungkook sighed angrily while walking away from his mom to the other side.

"Yaay..I guess this is why the chicken Kookie makes, tastes better...", the guitarist, who is a regular there added while grinning sheepishly looking at Kookie, who was now looking at the said man as well. "You are the best !!", the man scrunched up his nose wile saying and showed the thumbs up sign to encourage. This brought a small smile to the man being praised, when Mr. Jeon added proudly, "Of course! He works at a major company, after all. He's different."

On the other hand, Mrs. jeon was still wondering the reason behind her son's burst out. 

"Why are you so edgy today !?", she mumbled to herself frowning, but stil loud enough for the other two to hear her. 

"It can't feel great to have to work on your birthday, of all days for sure!", Mr. Jeon added while drying the dishes and eyeing the mother-son duo, who are having their backs at each other and doing their own work.

"So what? I am the one who gave birth to him after 20 hours of labour !!", Mrs. Jeon spat at her husband. "Toss and toss and toss...", she aggressively started tossing and coating the chicken with the batter.

Jungkook could only look at his mom once, and sigh sadly.

______________________________________

How's it so far ?

Wanted to write more in this chap but again wanted to update asap. This chap is longer than the others, so hope it can act as a compensation for your looooong wait !!

I just hope I could make y'all laugh at the funny scenes, I mean I hope I could portray the emotions well. tell me if I can improve them !! It would really mean a lot ...

I'll make sure to update soon !!

Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment about yr views.

Take care <33

27/04/23

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

151K 9.8K 56
jk: I need you to write up this article immediately, Mr. Kim. th: ur serving cunt in that pic jk: Excuse me? In which Jeongguk's new secretary name...
211K 7.6K 10
Where in Jeongguk reads a Taekook fanfiction and Taehyung finds out. | COMPLETED | cc: -strawberrykoo
356K 11.7K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
81.4K 3.4K 43
"why I have to meet this bratty kid again and again" "maybe it's your destiny" What happens when a cute bratty jeon jungkook and a cold handsome ceo...