To the future

JessicaNathan6 tarafından

It was a quiet day in Gusu, Yunmeng and Lan lingjin, but little did everyone know that 3 juniors were messing... Daha Fazla

introduction
Mdzs kids + backstory (Wangxian kids)
Mdzs kids + backstory (Xuanli kids)
Mdzs kids + backstory (Zhuiling kids)
Mdzs kids + backstory (Sangyi kids)
Where are we?!
Past meets Future kids
Past meets future
Gods, Demons, ghosts and Immortals. More mysteries uncoverd.
Let the games begin, let the fun take over.
A sister's protectiveness.
A blossom tree blossom's like LOVE
Shoutout
More surprises unfolds

Mdzs kids+ backstory (Xicheng kids)

568 6 0
JessicaNathan6 tarafından

A-die is Lan Xichen. Baba/A-niang is Jiang Cheng.
Xicheng: Lan Jingyi, Jiang Xianli and
Lan Qixi.

Lan Jingyi: Gusu Lan Clan, Lan Jian. Courtesy name Jingyi. 22 years old. Adopted by Jiang Cheng and Xicheng after the war with the Wen's and Wei Ying since his actual parents abandoned him then died.

Jiang Xianli: Yunmeng Jiang Clan, Jiang yin. Courtesy name Xianli. 17 years old. She was named after Wei Wuxian and Jiang Yanli. She takes alot after her A-die and abit of her baba. She doesn't wear her forehead ribbon but always has it on her.

Lan Qixi: Gusu Lan Clan, Lan Hong. Courtesy name Qixi. Takes her A-die and Wei Wuxian's personality.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

7.4K 344 8
Everyone knew that Yunmeng Jiang are among the top cultivators with Gusu Lan, Lanling Jin and Qinghe Nie. But no one knows the true secret of Yunmeng...
7.6K 435 13
Few people from the future came to past while secretly examining the wei wuxian's experiments... Let's see how past people react to them.
48.4K 4.5K 60
Wen RuoHan is defeated and Wei WuXian lies in the courtyard of the Fire Palace as if dead. The Healers can't detect his Golden Core because of the ma...
53.2K 3.3K 16
Summary: It all started from a game, and ended in such a spectacular, but bewildering, event! Gusu, Cloud Recesses. "S-sect leader Lan...? W-what...