Mdzs kids + backstory (Xuanli kids)

A-die is Jin Zixuan. A-niang is Jiang Yanli.
Xuanli: Jin Rulan and Jin Xuanli

Jin Rulan:  Lan lingjin Clan, Jin ling. Courtesy name Rulan. 22 years old. Yanli asked Jiang Cheng to name her kid but Jiang Cheng gave Wei Ying the chance to name him. In the end the three siblings settled with the name Jin Rulan. He has his jiujiu's personality since he raised him because both his parents died. He's the youngest sect leader.

Jin Xuanli: Lan lingjin Clan, Jin Lu. Courtesy name Xuanli. 22 years old. Yanli didn't expect to have another kid but two days before her death she gave birth to a girl, she once again wanted either Jiang Cheng or Wei Ying to name her but neither of them were around and her husband was already deceased. But the first thing she saw when she woke up was Huaisang holding her. Huaisang wasn't involved in the war so he stayed with Yanli. When she saw him holding her she asked him to name her kid and at first he declined but then accepted because he remembered the times where she treated him like a younger brother. He wanted to name her Xianli but decided on Xuanli because it was half Zixuan and half Yanli's name. Yanli loved it and gave Xuanli to him. For 7 years Huaisang raised her in secret, before finally telling Jiang Cheng that Jin ling has a younger sister. She takes Huaisang, Yanli, Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying's personality.