A blossom tree blossom's like LOVE

Everyone said good night and went to their own rooms.

With Wangxian in their room.
Wei Ying: Lan Zhan you ok? Sorry for making you stay up so late because of this!
Lan Zhan: Mn, it’s ok I’m fine Wei Ying.
Wei Ying: Heh ok then! How bout we just sleep for tonight..?
Lan Zhan: ..... Everyday means every-
Wei Ying: JUST TONIGHT PLEASE! YOU CAN DO DOUBLE TOMORROW!
Lan Zhan smiled evily when his husband said this and nodded in a “ok” meaning.
Wei Ying: ... “What did I do…Jie, shijie help me...”
They both went to sleep without doing anything like “that” for tonight since for once Lan Zhan actually listened to Wei Ying’s request. (Another Chapter y'all, be patient. This chapter is about the Juniors)

With Xicheng on their way to the room
Wanyin: Didn’t expect our past selves to come here..
Lan Huan: Yeah...You feeling alright seeing A-li again?
Wanyin: Haha.. I can see her every day but it’s been so long since I saw her like that.. Imagine how A-Xian reacted when he saw her.. He still regrets it even though Me and Jie tell him it’s not his fault he still doesn’t listen..
Xichen: Sigh* He’ll accept it someday.
Wanyin: I hope so...
Xichen: ...Remember how you react when you couldn’t find the kids-
Wanyin: Why do you have to remind me of that...I know me and A-Xian acted like maniac’s so don’t say it again!
Xichen: Hahaha alright, alright.
Wanyin: Sigh* Anyways I’m going to sleep, Night.
Xichen: ...Bu-
Wanyin: No.
Xichen: “Wahhhhhhh Wanyin why you do this to me, what did I do?!” Ok fine..
Wanyin: ...Sigh* We can cuddl-
Xichen: OK!
Wanyin: ... “sigh* your exactly like your brother just abit more reasonable”

With Zhuiling in their room.
Jin ling: How was torturing Wen Chao like?
Shizhui: Finally got to get revenge for Xian gege, it felt good hehe. How bout you with Jin guangshan? You looked like you we’re having a little to much fun oof.
Jin ling: “...A-yuan your wen side is showing again..please stop doing that it sometimes scares me..” Um yeah heh I may or may not have been enjoying it abit to much, if you didn’t stop me I would have continued heh.
Shizhui: We know that’s why xian gege said you can play with him tomorrow. Literally play with him haha.
Jin ling: Mnhm~!
Shizhui: Sigh* Seeing A-shi like that again...brought back a tint of deja-vu.
When Shizhui said this Jin ling finally remembered he was supposed to ask Meiqing and Shizhui something.
Jin ling: Oh right! I was supposed to ask A-shi something!
Shizhui:??? Ask her what?
Jin ling: Well...just now I accidently said that, that wasn’t A-shi actually being angry when they all said she looked crazy.. so they asked hat I meant and id told them I’ll ask you and A-shi first.. If we can show them what happened when she was 7.. Please don’t be mad at me-
Shizhui was all of a sudden speechless but still answerd.
Shizhui: A-ling. I’m not mad. And I guess this was bound to come out either way. We’ll ask A-shi later.
Jin ling: Ok! Thx A-Yuan!
Shizhui: Of course.
After they talked for abit they went to bath because they remembered they were still covered in blood. While bathing Shizhui was at the back of Jin Ling and he suddenly kiss the back of Jin ling’s neck surprising him.
Jin ling: ?! A-A-YUAN!? W-W-WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO!?
Shizhui put on an innocent smile and said
Shizhui: Nothing A-ling~ All I did was kiss your back? Why the strong reaction? And your not the only one who got such a reaction, the little one down there did to~
Jin ling was standing up forgetting he was completely naked so when Shizhui said this his hands immediately flew to cover his “thing”
Jin ling: Y-YOU! WHY ARE YOU SO SHAMELESS!?
All of a sudden Shizhui suddenly stood up shocking Jin ling and at the same time making him fall back into the tub, The reason why Jin ling got shocked is because firstly he didn’t expect him to suddenly stand up to and secondly Shizhui was way taller then him.
Jin ling: Ah- that friking hurt..- W-wait A-Yuan what are you trying to do...Why did you suddenly stand up for?! “Don’t tell me this man is going to fucking fuck me again?! I’m already fucking sore! But given that his eyes are resting right now it mean’s I’m going to get fucked- Jiujiu help”
Shizhui: A-ling~
Jin ling: Ah fuck this I’m out!
Jin ling once again stood up but this time he tried to bolt out of the bathroom, He once again forgot that he was in a bathtub with Shizhui so the minute he stood up he fell again but this time on Shizhui and Shizhui also ended up tumbling down to the floor with Jin ling on top of him.
Jin ling: ACK-
Shizhui: ..........
The position they were in was Shizhui at the bottom and Jin ling in between his legs When Jin ling finally realized the position they were in he panicked and did something he shouldn’t have.
Jin ling: ...... A- AHHH! AIYA A-YUAN I- I’M SORRY! I- I- I DIDN’T MEAN T-…!?!!
He was yelling so much that he didn’t realize that he was shouting so loud and that he accidently position himself right atop of Shizhui’s thing.
Shizhui: A-ling...Calm down..
Jin ling: ... “What the hell do I do...I literally on top of it… and A-Yuan is holding himself back from doing anything.. You know what.. fuck it.
Shizhui was about to try to tell Jin ling to calm down when Jin ling suddenly kissed him shocking him. Shizhui’s eyes suddenly went wide and looked at Jin ling whose eyes were closed tightly and brows nitted. Shizhui was of course shocked that his husband decided to play a very VERY dangerous game so for now he would play along
Shizhui: “I was only planning on teasing you then helping you but you went and do this...This isn’t my fault anymore A-Ling”
Jin ling was leading the kiss when they started fighting for dominance and Shizhui won pinning Jin ling to the ground with ease also knocking air out of Jin ling.
Jin ling: Gasp* A- A- A-Yuan!
Shizhui: What? You started it this time.
Jin ling knew he was right and couldn’t say anything but just accepted his fate after two whole hours of them doing it they finally stopped.
Jin ling: ugh...
Shizhui: You alri-
Jin ling: Don’t ask. The answer is No.
Shizhui rubbed his back soothing him and apologizing.
Jin ling: Stop apolpgizing.. and let’s call A-shi to tell her, But your telling her cause I’m to tired.
Shizhui: Heh ok.
Jin ling saw Shizhui smile and turned away.
Jin ling: I’ll call her.
Shizhui: ok
Jin ling: *in the private communication array* A-Shi? A-Shi? Are you awake?
Lan Meiqing: ... “Do you think we didn’t hear you two..you were shouting like crazy..” Er yes Ling-ge I’m here. Anything you need?
Jin ling: Come to mine and A-Yuan’s room we need to talk to you.
Lan Meiqing: Wha- Um ok, I’ll be there in a minute.
Jin ling: Ok, just come in you don’t need to knock.
Lan Meiqing: Yup! I know!
Jin Ling: She’s coming now.
Shizhui: Alright.
They were sitting on the bed while waiting for Meiqing to come, Jin ling was lying down on Shizhui while Shizhui was stroking his hair when they heard their door open then close but they didn’t get up from their position instead they just stayed like that.
Lan Meiqing: Yuan-ge? Ling-ge? Where are yo- ...Do you have to stay like that knowing that I’m the one coming..?
Jin ling: Yes.
Lan Meiqing: Humph! If it was anyone else you would have immediately got up and acted as “Normal” as possible. Which you of course fail to do.
Shizhui: A-shi..
Lan Meiqing: What I have a point.
While she said she had a point she walked over to their bed and sat ontop of it.
Jin ling: Yeah yeah whatever.
Lan Meiqing: Hehehe, Anyways what did the both of you need to tell me?
Jin ling: It’s more of asking your permission for something..
Lan Meiqing: .....? Sure.. What is it.
Shizhui: A-Shi.. remember when you were 7 years old?
Meiqing suddenly stopped breathing for a few seconds because memories came flooding in
Jin ling: ...A-shi.. A-shi snape out of it!
Lan Meiqing: I- uhm.. I.. sigh* Yes. Yes I remember why.
Jin ling: Is it ok with you if we show them..?
Lan Meiqing: WHAT?!
Shizhui: A-shi! Calm down! We know it’s sudden but it’s time.. besides you won’t be the only one who’s getting exposed. Me, A-ling and Jingyi is to.
Lan Meiqing: That’s the problem Da-ge! Jiujiu would murder ling-ge and yi-ge if he found out!
Meiqing already had tears in her eyes threatening to fall at any second all of a sudden Jin ling suddenly knelt on the bed and crawled towards Meiqing confusing both Meiqing and Shizhui. Once Jin ling finally reached towards Meiqing he suddenly hugged her and pulled her ontop of him making him fall back ontop of Shizhui.
Lan Meiqing: Ah- Ling-ge! Are you o-
Jin ling: Just keep quiet and let it out.
Lan Meiqing: ...
Shizhui wasn’t at all confused he knew how his sister felt and was about to do exactly what Jin ling did but Jin ling acted faster then him. Not even a few seconds later Meiqing was already crying out of fear on how everyone would react if they found out the secret that the 3 of the kept for 8 years. Would they accept them? Even though they know that everyone already accepts Wei Wuxian they weren’t sure if they would be accepted but they would never know if they never tried. After 20 minutes Meiqing  finally stopped crying but still laid on Jin ling.
Lan Meiqing: Ok..
Shizhui and Jin ling: ?! Ok what A-shi?
Meiqing suddenly got up and knelt infront of the both of them and raised her head.
Lan Meiqing: Ok to telling them.  
Both Jin ling and Shizhui turned to each other then back to Meiqing.
Jin ling: Ok then.
Shizhui: Since we don’t really have anything else to share tomorrow we’ll bring them to the reaction room and let them react to all of our past.
Meiqing and Jin ling both nodded and Meiqing decided to stay in their room for tonight. Since they were all comfortable in their positions they didn’t change it.

With Sangyi in their room.
When Huaisang got back to their room he saw Jingyi sleeping so he decided to tease him he went over to the bed and started kissing his lips slowly going to his neck. Jingyi of course felt this and forced the urge to moan. He was awake the whole time waiting for Huaisang, he was about to sleep when he finally came. Jingyi wanted to see what Huaisang would do but then Huaisang suddenly lifted him up surprising Jingyi and blowing his cover on fake sleeping
Jingyi: Ack- Um..Hi?
Huaisang: Hi to you to. You know your really bad at trying to act like your sleeping right?
Jingyi: ...I am?
Huaisang: Mn.
After that was said Huaisang kissed Jingyi again catching him off guard so he had the chance to slither his tongue into Jingyi’s mouth. After about 10 minutes Huaisang finally broke the kiss and told Jingyi to wait for awhile he went back down but this time to the kitchen there he met two people he didn’t expect to see.
Huaisang: ...Again..
Jiang Cheng and Xichen: ... Um.. What are you doing here for..
Huaisang: Did you two not think that someone would eventually walk in on you two making out?!
Xichen: sorry…
Huaisang: Ugh why is it always me! Anyways I’m just here to get some ice so ignore me and go back to what you were doing- but do it in a room please..!
Jiang Cheng: ??? What are you taking plain ice for? And whatever!
Huaisang: None of your concern little didi. And Xicheng-di please control your angry lotus.
Jiang Cheng: Nie Huaisang how dare you call me angry lotus!
Xicheng: Hehe..ok..
Jiang Cheng: Did you just agree to him calling me an angry lotus?!
Xichen: No..
Huaisang: Good night.
After Huaisang took the ice he went back to the room leaving to two past people behind him. When he went back Jingyi saw what he was holding and blushed madly.
Jingyi: “This bitch..” Excuse you what are you holding ice for?! “Shizhui, Young Mistress help me!”
Huaisang: What do you mean A-yi~?
Jingyi: “I know exactly what your thinking you damn sadists” I’m not stupid! I know what you want to do and the answer is no!
Huaisang: A-yi~
Jingyi: ...
Huaisang slowly walked towards Jingyi making him back up more into the bed. When Huaisang got to Jingyi he kissed him and Jingyi decided to give in to him so he relaxed abit. After 5 minutes Huaiang started moving down his neck again causing him to moan. After Huaisang gave him a ton of hickeys he went towards the ice and grabbed it, he blindfolded Jingyi and started stripping him. Once he finally stripped him off of all his clothes he started rubbing the ice on Jingyi’s body making him arch his back and moaned. After Huaisang got his fun on teasing his husband’s buds he started going down to his abdomen and then to his V-line when he reached Jingyi’s thing he rubbed the ice up and down on it.
Jingyi: A- AHH S-S- S-ANG-G-GEGE!
Huaisang: Yes A-yi?
Jingyi: T-to cold... and please t-take the blindfold o-off..
Huaisang: Mn~ no.
Jingyi: ..... “Damn it your torturing me..it not the first time but I’m still not used to it!”
While Jingyi was thinking that a ice-cude was slipped into Jingyi’s hole making him yell like crazy. If it wasn’t for the silencing spell that was put all around the room then his parents would have come running in worried. After 3 hours of Huaisang torturing Jingyi and playing with him Jingyi fainted. Huaisang finally stopped and bath him and himself. After that he put Jingyi on the bed then climed in himself. Jingyi was facing huaisang so while he was about to go back to sleep Huaisang kept rubbing his back to sooth him.
Huaisang: Night A-Yi.
Jingyi: Mn. Night Sang-ge.
Meanwhile the past people were all asleep. But Wei Ying’s parents and uncle’s weren’t until much later cause they were busy.