Child of the Void (Gaster! Re...

By KyogreKing120

A/n: I got some inspiration from another story, I'll try not to make it a carbon copy. Gremory Rose, to be ex... More

Bio (updated)
Prologue 1: A monster in "life", a nightmare in "Death".
Prologue 2: Null and Void. My love is destroyed
Prologue 3: Remnant's shattered scientist.
Chapter 1: First steps to a Queen's redemption.
A/n: Just a thought... (Updated)
Chapter 2: Destined rivals? Or something more?
Chapter 4: Even monsters have hearts

Chapter 3: A monster unchained

2.5K 38 50
By KyogreKing120

Y/n pov:

Y/n: Alright, listen up! Stephen, I want you to take your pack into the woods for recon. If you pick up Her scent, come back here and tell me. I'll deal with them myself.

Stephen: *nods*

He lets out a howl before leading his pack into the forest. One of the benefits of being Salem's adopted son is the Grimm's instinct to follow your command. I can feel a magical presence near here... A white cat? No, clearly a familiar. Suddenly, I hear the pained howls of Stephen's whole pack as they're torn apart. Shame, really. He was good company.

And wouldn't you know it?

Y/n: Rias... You just don't know when to leave me alone, do you?

Rias: Listen, Y/n! I'm sorry for everything! Just come back home to us and everything can go back to how it wa-

I cut her off with Black Thunder, hitting the tree right next to her head and blowing a hole straight through it.

Y/n: Back to how it was, you say? Now why would I give up the freedom I put so much effort into getting, just to be used as a tool again? Your offers are meaningless, Rias. Leave. N O W.

A brown-haired individual steps in front of her. I can practically smell the perversion coming off of him from over here.

Issei: Look, I don't get what your problem is. But we came here to get you and we're not going back empty handed! Ddraig!

The Boosted Bear... Predictable. You were never the smart one, Ddraig. Oh, well. Guess I'll just have to beat a brain into you.

Ddraig: BOOST!

He tries to land a punch to my face, only to phase through me and be met with a red laser. The knock-back throws him into a field of orange time-bombs.

He lies bloodied and bruised on the ground, so I use a cyan whip to throw him back to Rias.

Y/n: Anyone else? No? Then it's  M Y   T U R N . . .

I make sure she's alive for all of it by repeatedly healing her wounds. I WANT HER TO FEEL EVERY OUNCE OF PAIN I HAD TO SUFFER THROUGH FOR ALL THOSE YEARS!

The other members of her peerage can only watch in horror as my full strength is unchained.

Third person pov:

Behind some trees to the left, Team RWBY are observing the whole thing. Ruby herself, is traumatized beyond belief. When she met Y/n, he was calm, collected, even jovial... But now she's seeing years worth of pent-up fury unleashed before her very eyes... Eventually, it becomes too much and Ruby blows her team's cover, braving the storm. Blake's hanging onto a tree for dear life due to the immense wind speeds.

Weiss: WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU DOLT!? HE'LL KILL YOU!

Ruby: NO HE WON'T! LOOK CLOSER!

Weiss does as she says to see tears falling down Y/n's face. She clasps her hand over her mouth in shock, letting Ruby get closer until she's near enough.

Yang: RUBY! NO!

She then wraps her arms around him tightly, making him stop the onslaught of attacks.

Ruby: Y/N!

He turns to face her with a shocked face. He may be one of the smartest beings in the multiverse, but even he can be taken by surprise.

Ruby: Y/n, please... stop... I know you aren't some kind of monster... Don't let what she did turn you into one... Please... Just come back to me...

The final laser dies down as Y/n's eyes go back to normal. He gives Rias one last glare.

Y/n: ... Why can't you just let me be happy, Rias? Why? I was fine until you showed up... But just like all those years ago... You try to steal away any semblance of joy from me. Those Evil pieces were meant to be MINE... Sona wanted ME to work alongside her... Even OUR birthday... Just go back to Kuoh and forget my existence. it's the ONE good thing you've ever done for me anyways...

The reality check hits her like a ton of bricks because she knows it's all true.

Rias: *tearing up* I... I-

Y/n: Save it. you've done enough damage both physically and mentally. just leave me alone before I slaughter all of you.

Her knight, Kiba may have been silent this whole time, but even the quiet ones have a breaking point. He goes to slice Y/n's head off, completely forgetting Ruby's still there.

Kiba: WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GET IT THROUGH YOUR SKULL SHE'S SORRY!? EVER SINCE RIAS REVIVED ME,  I'VE BEEN TRYING TO HELP HER RECOVER EMOTIONALLY BECAUSE OF YOU!

*Clang!*

A pair of green-magic hands are holding the blade inches from Y/n's neck.

Y/n: Funny, that's like me asking why you haven't forgiven and forgotten the scientists that ran the Excalibur experiments. Let me tell you something... I WROTE those research notes. They only tried to replicate the original. Hence all of the casualties. MY Excalibur, however...

Is the ANTI-Excalibur. I call it: Excalibur Crucible. And yes, I experimented on MYSELF. Oh, by the way. Attack me while Ruby's in the crossfire again and I will make you experience what true hell feels like.

Y/n activates Excalibur Crucible on his shoulder, forming a deep cut into his torso. He then throws Kiba into a nearby tree.

Ruby pov:

There's that feeling again! Weird... It almost feels like my heart's tearing itself in two, but it's not painful. I should really ask Weiss or Blake about it. They'll know!  Not important right now. Y/n needs me.

Ruby: Y/n, come on. Why don't we go get some snacks, yeah? I'm sure Yang has some choice words for Rias. All she told us is that she was looking for her lost twin brother. She never said why...

We both look and see Yang is FUMING. No, seriously. I've never seen her this angry in my life!

Yang: Alright, Ketchup head! GET OVER HERE!!!

Y/n: Should we stop her?

Ruby: Nah, From what you've said, Rias deserves whatever Yang's gonna do. All I know is it isn't gonna be a pretty sight.

Y/n makes a pondering facial expression before opening his mouth.

Y/n: Hey, if Yang's eyes turn red when she's angry. Do her eyes have colors for other emotions, too? I mean, you saw how I can change my eye color at will.

Y/n pov:

I think I broke her. Oh, I know!

Y/n: Actually, I can play the piano if you're interested in hearing?

Ruby: Wait, really? Sure!

We head into the library. Good thing I set up the barrier to keep the Comet Observatory from being blown to kingdom come. Anyways, I get set up while Ruby sits on one of the beanbags.

Ruby: That was... Beautiful... How did you learn to play that well?

Y/n: In a sense, I had all the time in the world to practice. In terms of how... Well, I'm not exactly from this universe. Same can be said for Rias-

I stop as we hear a loud crunch. Almost sounds like someone's ribs breaking.

Yang *muffled* SORRY! CONTINUE YOUR CONVERSATION!

Y/n: Right, anyways. Me and her aren't even from this universe. She followed me here after I escaped my universe by pretty much erasing myself from reality. To be honest, I don't know how she managed to pursue me in the first place. Like you heard, I'm her twin brother. Older by around a minute.

<Timeskip of Y/n explaining his life story to Ruby because I don't feel like writing all of that again>

Y/n: And, yeah. that just about wraps up why I'm in this world. And that otherworldly aura you sensed when we first met.

Ruby *crying waterfalls*: T-THAT'S SO SAAAD!!!

Y/n: *sigh*. Normally I don't do physical contact unless it's Mom's hugs. but you've earned it. *opens arms* C'mere.

She then latches onto me, crying into my shoulder. Heh, I almost see a younger me in those eyes... A version of me who didn't have to suffer because of others' pride...

Ruby: So-hic A-are we really d-destined rivals?

Y/n: I dunno. That's just how I saw it at the time. I honestly wouldn't mind being friends.

Ruby: Hehe, I'd like that, too.

A/n: And so, the dust is blown off of this one. Sorry it took me so long to update this book. I'm not exactly good at juggling different projects. Anyways, I need your opinion on something. See, since in most books, Ruby is the first date. I thought why not change it up a bit. First date's Yang. Which version of Rainbow Road should I use for that chapter?

Mario Kart DS (My personal favorite)

Mario Kart Wii (Presentation-wise, it blows Mario Kart 8 outta the water)

N64 Rainbow Road (Mario Kart 8 version. Because music)

Or

Mario Kart 7 (all of the above, plus Gru's moon heist)

Winner is the Rainbow Road featured in that chapter!

Later!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574 27 7
When everything goes wrong at the hands of Ob Nixilis, (Y/N)'s life as he knew it for the last decade was over. Forced to use the thing that had for...
19.5K 404 17
After living within the cold walls of the facility, (Y/N) is eventually released and forced to wander the world of remnant. Will he become the hero h...
194K 1.5K 31
It was a nice day in vale and a happy family with taiyang,summer rose. Qrow. And raven with there kids ruby rose and yang xiao long,but there was one...
599 7 10
A 13 year old boy goes through life like normal, or what he calls depression. He gets treated like he is just plain out terrible kid for little thing...