Red Eyes Love Thick Thighs ~...

By Miz_Angel18

Even with skin as smooth and brown like chocolate Melody is not seen as appetizing by those who drink blood... More

Character Info
Character names
Prologue
1
2
3
4 ~ Newborn Battle
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 ~ 💨
19 ~ 🌲
20 ~ 🔥
21 ~ 🌊
23
24
25 ~ Battle pt1
26 ~ Battle pt2
27 ~ 🍋
28 ~🍋
29 ~ 🍋
30 ~ 🍋
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40 ~ Battle Again
41 ~
Not a chapter
42 ~
43 ~
44
45 ~
46 ~

22

1.6K 71 33
By Miz_Angel18

Leah's PoV ~

I had lost track of the days mom has been gone, but I think it's been 5 days and as each day has gone by I've gotten angrier, but you wanna know what the icing on the cake was. That would be when my siblings and I saw that mom left her phone, now we knew that if we really needed her mom would hear us but we knew that what she was doing was important to her. It was also weird when that winged man came on the first day. After he came my routine was to watch the sky looking for mom.

When I can think back to you on the first day was how I wanted to rip apart the two kings for how they made my mom feel because for her to fly out the window the way she did made me truly upset and I know my mom is strong, but after everything she went through with Bella I thought they would be different. What didn't help my emotions as well was the fact that I couldn't see my mate due to him being a part of the kings elite guard I don't even know why the kings need an elite guard when they have other guards.

I still can't believe I have a vampire as a mate. My nature is meant to protect people from them. My instincts at first wanted me to kill him, but when I looked in his eyes I couldn't. I finally understood how the others felt when they imprinted it was magical and to see my future with him was all I could ever want thinking back to the way I was in Forks I think it was due to how Sam ended it all he didn't say anything just disappeared and then when I find him he's with my cousin of all people.

Before I can even feel sad about what happened, Felix shows up out of nowhere and hugs me "princess are you alright" I smile at him "just missing mom but I'm better now" he kisses my cheek causing me to smile some more. But I was cut short when we heard someone walking in our direction I growled being annoyed, but I stopped when I saw Marcus he became a father to me in mom's absence and I surprisingly enjoyed his company. "I'm sorry to bother you Leah but I need you in the throne room"

I was confused of what he could need I've already cussed out his brothers since mom left, I just wanted my mom to hurry up and come back especially since I want her permission to fight that woman dungeon that convinced the guard to let her out of the dungeon and was trying to stay in the queens wing. Like we were ever gonna let that happen but it didn't seem to stop her, but I was surprised when I a blonde.

Thinking it was Rosalie at first but her scent was different once I got closer, I was on edge as I don't remember this woman. When she looked at me she seemed upset "I was hoping to see Melody" of course she knew my mom. Before anyone Aro stepped forward but he got to close to me causing me to growl and I smirked when he flinched. "She's away for the moment but what brings you to Volterra Irina" she looks sad and almost annoyed "I want to report a crime the Cullens have done a terrible thing"

Everyone in the room perks up at that wondering what they could've done now, I lean into Felix and we wait as Aro steps forward and holds Irina's hand. It was quiet then Aro let's go and growls before walking away laughing, this is not good, Caius looks at her and asked for her to say since Aro didn't say anything "I saw a child with vampiric abilities with a newborn Bella" it was again quiet. Marcus stepped forward "take her to one of the guest rooms in the queens wing"

Irina bowed then left the throne room following a human and as soon as the door closed the kings grew angry "she doesn't learn" said Marcus "Edward should know better, him and the rest of the coven. Of all things an immortal child" said Caius. Me, Seth and Bree were so confused, from the way the Kings acted I can't wait for Jasper to hear this I know he's gonna be pissed. I couldn't dwell on it too hard as a scent entered my nose making me snap my head to the door.

Seth's PoV ~

I saw my sister snap her head to the door so I did the same, my nose was filled with many different scents. However there was one that was familiar but different "Leah you smelling this too" she nodded at me, Leah opened her mouth but was stopped when the doors slammed open and in entered a blue woman with galaxy angel wings holding a child.

Everyone stood in silence watching her, the woman lifted her hand and sent a powerful blast towards Aro and Caius "you deserved that now I forgive you" that's moms voice she's so different I felt bad for not recognizing her. Mom looked at me then looked for my siblings, smiling as she saw each of us "my children how I've missed you" she put the child down then transformed back.

The girls were the first to move tackling mom to the ground crying me and Alec made our way over and smiled. I then looked as I saw the child coming over to me "say hi to your new brother I somehow adopted another child" mom said like it was nothing causing us to laugh, we stopped when someone cleared their throat it was Marcus. He smiled at us all "Melody I missed you but there's bad news"

Mom rolled her eyes at that the girls got off her and mom then stood up. I could see the frustration go through her face "I swear if it's that Isabella I'm gonna kill her" we all got quiet and mom just nodded muttering something under her breath.

Melody's PoV ~

I swear I'm gonna kill that brat what she have done now, before I could think to hard about it I introduced everybody to my elemental advisors. Then I looked around the room for my brother and Jasper as if reading my thoughts Aro spoke up "Jasper has gone to feed and Charlie went back to Forks said something about his ex being a pain" I growled as I felt like I'm going to kill the brat and her mother.

"Okay what did Isabella do" my 3 mates looked at each other but said nothing as if speaking with their eyes, I was worried as this meant it had to be something big Caius stepped forward "Irina came to repot that she saw a immortal child with a newborn Bella" my eyes snapped to him I was in denial because she can't be that stupid. Even if she was Edward and Carlisle couldn't be.

I chose to laugh before becoming serious "Demetri and Felix go and gather people loyal to the Volturi it's time they met me and we put that bitch in her place" I then turned to my advisors and they bowed leaving the room and was followed by the guards taking my youngest with them. Aro and Caius looked at the ground, I was caught of guard when they bowed "we never meant to hurt you or betray you Melody" Aro started "we planned to tell you but it never felt like the right time, please forgive us" I kissed my teeth and walked away.

"I'm mad but I forgive you Ti amo miei tre re" after I said that I ran out of the throne room might as well tease them and have them suffer. Laughing as I run out of the room I bump into the wall "hello darlin" really right now, I smile "hello yourself soldier" I kiss his cheek and use his shock and run off. As I'm running I bump into a woman that looks confused, I shake my head and realize that it's Irina "my soul brothers mate, sister in law how are you" she laughed "I'm good but you might want to run"

I tilted my head then looked where she was pointing, choosing the safe option I ran outside and hid. I missed this, just being surrounded by my family, I smiled as I took it all in. Wishing that it would just last, but when Isabella is involved nothing last.

~ Meanwhile in Forks ~

Charlie's PoV ~

I had to leave before I even knew if my sister was okay or not because of my ex-wife was a pain in my ass and Phil seemed like a cool guy, but if my sister didn't like him then I'm open to shoot him where he stands. Melody told me that she would build back the family home but if I'm honest I like her house in the forest, it's easier for me to get to the pack. That reminds me I need to go see them, before I could even think of doing that the mother of my child calls me.

Phone Call

Charlie  -
"What now Renee"

Renee -
"Is that any what to talk to me"
"Have you spoken to our child"

Charlie -
"So now she's our child and no I haven't"
"I was in Italy with my sister and having a holiday for once"

Renee -
"That monkey isn't your sister she was adopted"
"You have family a white family yet you lower your standards for her"

Charlie  -
"I will say this once and only once"
"if you ever disrespect my sister again I will shoot you where you stand"

Renee -
"So you chose her over me Charlie
"I don't even know you anymore"

Charlie -
"She is my family and there's nothing to choose"
"You left me with nothing but divorce papers"

End of call

She scoffed then hung up I then went to the pack knowing that they would help take my mind off everything. I decided to head into town first to see Cora as she's been messaging my phone, entering the diner was a sense of peace that I truly enjoyed "miss me Cora" she gasped then made her way over to me with a smile on her face.

As she got closer her smile changed but then it was too late for me to run so I accepted  my fate "you are so lucky I like Melody because I would kill you Charlie Swan don't scare me like that" I said sorry many times and I think she finally forgave making me smile, then she looked at my style and smiled "who are you trying to impress" I chuckled at her behaviour and said nobody.

We spoke for a bit before I decided to leave for the pack, as I left the diner I call Billy. Letting him know I'm on my way he asked about my sister and I wasn't honest with him, cause how else can I say 'my sisters mates pissed her off so much she jumped out of a window and flew away and I haven't seen her since' yeah, I just told him I don't know. I stopped to take a deep breath.

But before I could continue I was stopped by a child I was confused why was this child just running around and where are the parents, then I heard a voice "Alexis Melody Hale what did I say about running" I spun around to see Emmett and Rosalie. I smiled at her "my sister will be so happy" she looked at me and her smile grew 'too bright' Rosalie walked over to me and behind her I saw another child.

This child however didn't look like either Rosalie or Emmett so I was a bit confused, Rosalie saw my confusion "I adopted her she is Bella's daughter" excuse me "why is she not with Isabella", "we were heading to the pack I will explain it there" I nodded and we all went. It didn't take long as once we were out of view Emmett decided to throw me over his shoulder and they ran.

Jacob's PoV ~

The past week has been long Harmoni has been glowing, but she told us it was because of Melody and that she was accepting her title. This still worried the pack as at first the glowing was consistent then it stopped I was ready to jump on a plane to since Seth and Leah weren't answering any calls. As I was patrolling I smelt something I could make out 2 of the smells but the other 3 were throwing me off, as 1 was familiar.

(For context Rosalie doesn't smell that much like a vampire anymore since giving birth, Rosalie almost smells like floral shop and a bit like the elements due to Melody's powers however Rosalie still holds and underlying scent of a vampire)

The closer they got the more I realized exactly who the smell belonged to, I ran to the pack and howled my head was filled with everyone asking what's happening and I just replied that I smelt Charlie. This got everyone to shut up and soon they were running in from different directions, it then didn't take long for Charlie followed by Rosalie, Emmett and 2 children. The pack and I were confused but we didn't say anything "Jake it's good to see you I want to introduce you to my daughter" smiling as I crouched down 'she looks like them and Melody' I could hear everyone agree with me "it's nice to meet you" I then looked at the other child hiding behind Charlie.

"Isabella is now a vampire she gave birth to 2 children twin girls, Edward and Isabella abandoned her blaming her for Isabella dying. We don't have a name for her yet and we want her to meet Melody" we all nod at that but feel anger towards Isabella but I look back at Rosalie and I could tell something was wrong. Rosalie and Emmett look at each other and sigh so I ask them whats wrong "we don't want to bring you into the fight if one is to happen but we want to vent" Rosalie starts then looks at Emmett "Alice had a vision after our cousin came to see us but she saw a newborn Isabella and her daughter in the field and reported us to the Volturi saying that we created an immortal child"

We were confused confused until Rosalie explained what an immortal child is, we understood the Volturi's anger as Edward and Carlisle would know that they are forbidden. However, while we are friends with Rosalie and Emmett we would not be getting involved with this "Emmett while you're our friends we won't put ourselves at risk for that girl anymore" I said and from the corner of my eye I could see Sam nodding his head "we were going to ask you to look after our daughter and niece" I looked at everyone they all nodded Rosalie stepped forward "if anything happens to us take them to Italy please"

I nod once and we walk our separate ways, Charlie stayed and he looked tired. "To think I use to think she could do no wrong"

Charlie's PoV ~

Every deity needs to send some strength my way because this girl will raise my blood pressure to new heights.

~ Back in Volterra ~

Melody's PoV ~

I didn't want to think of what was to come I just wanted to enjoy what peaceful time I could with my family, and while I missed my brother I knew it wouldn't be long be he found himself at the because his ex had annoyed him. Charlie is my brother but he has the patience of a saint maybe I should learn from him as my temper can be really bad, actually I take that bad because if he hears someone being racist or disrespectful to others he doesn't tolerate it. Which is why I could never understand why he allowed that brat of his to be disrespectful to him, but that is not my child.

I was hidden in the trees and I was doing a good job when I saw all of my mate run out of the castle and split up looking for me, I had to control myself to not laugh as it was funny when each of them ran passed me. "Darlin we just wanna talk" oohh his voice is deeper that means Major is out this just got more fun, I jump out of the tree and begin running and I stopped when I was a good distance away "come and get me boys" they all let out a playful growl that sent a shiver down my spine.

Holy thoughts Melody, holy thoughts. I spun to start running but Marcus was behind me with a smirk on his face I was taken back and hesitated this caused Aro, Caius and Jasper to run and block me in. They must forget I'm a elemental and have many tricks up my sleeve, I go to jump into the air but Jasper must've read my movements as he grabbed onto me. I was able to stop my wings growing to their full size so I didn't hurt my mates "I am sure I gave you a warning about you speaking like that to us, yet you do it anyway" I shrug "I plan to tease each of you until I'm satisfied"

They each looked shocked at that, Jasper was the first to shake out of his shock and laugh "I'm a empath little lady that won't work on me", "is that a challenge solider" he smirked at me. I looked in his eyes 'challenge accepted' I turned myself into water to escape their hold then I walked back into the castle. It didn't take me long to find Irina again "now where were we" she laughed "you done running from the kings" I nodded at her with a massive smile on my face "my mates are annoying", "I'm sure they can say the same about you" I let out a gasp and put my hand on my chest in fake offence "I'm a delight to be around"

She laughed some more at me "Laurent misses you my queen" ewww why did she do that I scrunched up my face "okay 1 don't say that to me again and 2 I miss my brother's big head as well, why is he not with you" she let out a sigh and we began walking "he couldn't get the hang of the vegetarian diet but he doesn't want to pull me away from my sisters" I was sad for her.

I stopped and looked at her "what does your gut say, how do you feel" she looked at me then Irina looked into the distance "I feel incomplete without him he's my mate after all and I will accept no matter what his diet is" ohh she definitely has my approval now, I look at her and I can tell that she was being serious. "Go relax hopefully you can see him soon"

She bowed at me then ran off before I could react, I'm gonna get her for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 1.9K 21
𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. (𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒐𝒍𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒙 𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙...
2.9M 92K 59
❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘- 𝗜𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨�...
418K 11.6K 55
𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑨𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔, 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆...
969K 35.9K 60
" 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲. " " 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿...