Your love will be the death o...

By SirenFn

"Your love will be the death of me" Those were the words of the madman. - - - - - - - - - - - - ◇ - ☆ - ◇... More

A/N
0. PROLOUGE
1. The Madman
2. Unwelcoming
3. The List
4. The List (Part 2)
5. Annoyance
6. Long Walk
7. The Doctor
8. Pleasant Surprise
9. Assistant
10. Meeting
11. Malfunction
12. First Week
13. Preperations
14. Debt Collecting
15. Café
16. The Harbingers
17. Prime
18. Love?
19. Lab Work
20. Busy
21. Clones
22. Il Dottore
23. Confusing
A/N
24. Too Early
25. Departure
26. Dreams
27. Comfort
28. The Next Morning
29. Relaxing
30. Relaxing (Part 2)
31. Relaxing (Part 3)
32. Rumours
33. Confessions
34. Complications
35. INTERLUDE
36. Catching Up
37. Caught
38. More Clones
39. Return
40. The Letter
♡ 100K Special ♡
41. Breakfast Together
42. Assasins
43. The Doctor's Heart
44. The Doctor's Heart (Part 2)
45. INTERLUDE
A/N
46. Waking Up
Valentines Day Special
47. Working Together
THE CLONES
49. Ruin Graders and Sweet Words

48. His Room

3.5K 126 143
By SirenFn

"Those things are almost thirty foot tall, it's perfectly understandable."

"Maybe, but I still don't know why I was crying, I didn't even realise!"

Dottore stopped for a moment, he turned his body to face you, "Y/n, your flight or fight response was triggered, but there's another part to that response that is overlooked; your freeze response. Your body sensed danger and your brain decided the best thing for you to do was play dead, or freeze as we call it. Your body was under a high amount of stress and your brain decided to expel that stress by crying, it's nothing to be ashamed of. The brain is so complex, and although we might not fully understand it, we are able to decipher what it does, sometimes anyway."

"Yeah, I suppose you are right." You said, also facing him, "Whatever, it's getting late, how much further is your room?"

"I suppose The Doctor is right about something that happened in my body. He couldn't possibly know anything about it becuase he's just a doctor with an overwhelming amount of knowledge on how the human body works." Dottore spoke in a mimicking tone before looking up the stairs infront of the two of you, "Depends how fast you walk, but I'd say about five minutes maybe?"

You sighed loudly, rubbing your eyes.

"Would you like me to carry you?" Dottore spoke with a kind and warm voice.

"Are you practicing for our wedding night?" You teased.

Dottore barely had a chance to react to your question as two people came bouncing down the stairs, fighting each other.

They were rolling over eachother, constantly hitting, biting, scratching and shaking eachother. It took you awhile to recognise the two, as it was hard to judge between the constant beating they were giving to eachofher.

"What did you do to it?!" The man on top shouted, but he was quickly thrown back onto the floor.

"I told you, I haven't touched your stupid hat!" Screamed the other man.

The two continued to wrestle, pinning the other down before quickly being knocked back and back on the bottom, then pushing the other off and getting on top of the of them.

It wasn't long until two of Dottores clones made their way down the stairs and stood a little bit away from the two screeching men.

One of the clones loudly drank the last of his juice before saying, "They've been like that for hours."

That clone looked no older than sixteen, he was a tall, thin awkward boy, who avoided eye contact at all costs. You quickly noticed the clones clothing and mannerisms, deciding that this was Dottore during his short time at the Akademiya. His hair was much shorter, and his face was adorned with scars, most noticeably a large burn scare on the left side on his face, it was obvious it had been hidden at one point, but at the moment, he made no move to hide it.

"Should we stop them?" Questioned the other clone.

This clone was taller and broader, he seemed much more confident. His hair was tied back in a ponytail and his sleeves were rolled up as he observed the fight.

"Nah, I'm sure it's fine,"

"Yeah you're probably right,"

Prime took a shaky breath, clearly annoyed, "Childe. Scaramouche. What are you doing?" He was training to restrain the anger in his voice, but the two Harbingers could tell he wanted to snap their necks, "I'm waiting."

Scaramouche kept a tight grip on Childe's neck, and the ginger boy was thrashing about, his face turning a sickly shade of blue, "I could ask you the same thing Dottore."

"Help... please," Childe said breathlessly.

Dottore took a step forward, but you were already pushing Scaramouche off the Eleventh Harbinger. You stood in between them after you had separated them, keeping them at arms length from one another.

"Just... fuck off to your own rooms, don't look at eachother, don't speak to eachother, don't even think of eachother. Childe wipe that smirk off your face." You said, your tone was cold and even, unwavering in the face of the two Harbingers.

"Tch, you're all high and mighty now, eh?" Scaramouche scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Dottore coughed and Scaramiuche straightened up, "Right... of course," Scaramouche sighed, "Well then, I wouldn't want to interrupt your lovely little evening."

Scaramouche turned away and pushed past the two clones on the stairs.

Childe's chest was heaving up and down, his breath was shaky and uneven. From behind you, you heard Dottore whisper something, but you ignored it for the time being and walked over to Childe. You placed a gentle hand on his shoulder and tried your best to help him breathe, once he was a bit less shaky you sent him up to his room to further calm down.

"Never off duty, are we?" You laughed walking back to his side.

"You handled that wonderfully, I don't think I've ever heard you use that tone before." Dottore observed, begining to walk again, before noticing his clones on the stairs, "Is the room clean?"

"Yeah, as clean as we could get it, we also installed that pyro powered blanket under the covers, becuase the heating system we pioneered is broke due to under-use." The more confident clone.

Prime nodded and dismissed the two clones.

He then wrapped an arm around your waist, leading you up the stairs.

As Dottore unlocked the door to his room, you stretched as you yawned, "Tired?" Dottore spoke, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Very."

"Come on then," He said swinging the door open, "Let's get you some rest."

Walking inside the room, you noticed the entire room was styled to his aesthetic, but it all seemed more... refined. The decorations were teal, navy, black, white, and gold, his bed had a thick mattress and a soft duvet, there was a bookcase on the left of the room and it was filled with books, on the opposite end of the room there was a large desk with some paperworkand pens scattered on the surface.

Dottore placed an arm around your shoulders, "You can borrow some of my clothes to wear to bed, I can't imagine your uniform is comfortable to sleep in," He spoke in a gentle tone and pointed to a room off to the side, "You can get changed in the bathroom, I'll find something for you to wear,"

Dottore walked over to a dresser by his bed and picked out a grey shirt and some black pants, he looked you up and down before rubbing his neck, "They might be a bit big,"

"It's alright," You said grabbing them from his hands.

You went into the bathroom to get changed, you noticed very quickly the place was spotless, the hair products on the sink were organised and there was atleast seven tubs of hair gel stacked on top of eachother. You laughed to yourself before behining to get changed. You folded your uniform up neatly and got changed into te clothes Dottore provided for you, they were slightly too big for you. The shirt hung off your shoulders slightly and you had to fold the pants waistband over twice to prevent them from falling down.

You picked up your folded uniform and walked out of the bathroom.

As you walked out, Dottore was putting on a shirt, you noticed his back was covered in scars, you also noticed how well-built his back was. Once his shirt was on, he turned to face you, looking over your body in his clothes.

"They... suit you." He said with a nervous smile.

You laughed gently, before yawning again, "We should get some rest," Dottore said, "I'll teach you about ruin graders tommorow, and we can examine the one that we brought in today."

"Sounds good," You said walking over to his bed.

Dottore was quick to follow you, he quickly climbed under the covers and you followed suit.

"Oh my Archons," You said, gasping at the heat under you, "I need one of these."

"We made it when we first became a Harbinger, I really hate the cold." Dottore explained.

You laid down completely, covering yourself with the duvet, nestling into the cloud-like pillows as your whole body became warm.

"It's amazing, how did you even think of this?"

"Well I wanted something that was easily adjustable, was large enough to make my whole body warm, whilst my pillows remained cold on both sides, so I came up with a pyro powered mat, so thin you can hardly notice it but long and wide enough to keep the whole bed warm. It's one of my better inventions when it comes to this sort of field." Dottore pulled you closer to him, "I don't normally make things to improve people's quality of life, aside from a few healing ointments and things like that, this really does make sleeping much more enjoyable."

A comfortable silence enveloped the two of you as you laid close, Dottore was rubbing small circles on your back as he admired your features.

"Thank you," He whispered, "For everything, for staying by me, for comforting me after that nightmare, and for everything else in-between. I couldn't ask for a better person to spend my time with."

You buried your head into his chest, "Dottore, you are amazing," you took a breath, "I adore you, more than words could describe,"

He layed a soft kiss to the top of your head and the comfortable silence returned as you both began to fall asleep. You wrapped your arms around his waist, quickly falling asleep to his quiet snoring as his chest rose up and down.

A/N

Oh my days its been so long

I've honestly had such a bad time trying to upload this chapter I did have another one ready but for some reason most of it has deleted 😭 so whilst i try to recover/rewrite that I'm going to upload like a clone profile chapter ?? Idek what to call it to be honest

but yeah that should be out in a day or two

WITH THAT CHAPTER IT WILL JUST BE LIKE A DESCRIPTION OF EACH OF THE CLONES, THEIR AGE, THEIR NAME, THEIR PERSONALITY STUFF LIKE THAT BECUASE HONESTLY IK ITS HARD TO KEEP UP WITH THEM

BUT YEAH ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER I WANTED IT TO BE A BIT MORE SOFT AND HAVE SOME MORE SCARA Y/N INTERACTIONS BECUASE YEAH I WANT TO LIKE SHOW HOW SCARA VIEWS Y/N IF THAT MAKES SENSE

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING I HOPE YOUVE ALL HAD A LOVELY TIME IN MY ABSENCE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR READING THIS SILLY LITTLE BOOK 💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 391 32
❝ 𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢: 𝙰 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕, 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊. ❞ In every lif...
134K 4.6K 31
Prime was a lonely harbinger. He wanted someone to 'love' but never had the time to seek out or maintain a relationship. So he did what he does best:...
108K 3.8K 42
"WELL, AREN'T YOU JUST A FLOWER AMONG WEEDS, MY DARLING," finding an injured and broken man out in the middle of the woods wasn't usually a good sign...
113K 4K 24
TW- Swearing, Violence, Graphic Imagery When Y/N, a genius scientist, is sought after by the Fatui for discovering the key to their victory, she's ta...