Never Truly Evil

By Cupcakecry

What if beauty and the beast were never king and Queen of Auradon. What if Cinderella and Prince actually t... More

Where it all began
The Isle
The Runaway
How I Met My Grandmother
The Proclamation
The Ride
The Preparations
The arrival
Anastasia and Co.
The rundown
Her
Him
Plans Down the Drain
Getting Adjusted
New Plan
First Day
Sisterly Talks
I Think I Love Him
New fanfic
First Date
Gil's Therapy
Forgotten Quest
I win, you lose
Heartbroken
The Game
The Date
Following
Heroes Like Hercules
Across the Pond
Family day
Back to the original plan
Har Har Harry
Still Searching
Cotillion day
Cotillion Plan Is In Effect
Mom
Taking her down
New story
How its going

Hades

966 29 5
By Cupcakecry

The Present
  The Isle

Demeter's POV

"Where is this child?" I yelled while looked all over the shop.

"γιαγιά maybe she slipped out to get some food or hang out with Cynthia." Dizzy said as she tried to get me to calm down.

"I'm sorry for yelling my precious. I just worry about you girls too much. I can't lose anymore family." I said as I cupped her cheeks cooing at the 13 year old.

"Mother you won't lose us I promise. Anastasia would say the same if she were here." Drizzella said trying to help her daughter get away from my smothering coos.

"She's right γιαγιά. We would never leave you." Drizzy said as she hugged me.

"I know I just can't help it. Did you two see the letter that was in the mail? They want us to send our children or grandchildren to Auradon without us." I said with tears in my eyes.

"It's going to be alright mother we will be here for you and maybe this is a good thing. Maybe this is what the fates want." Drizzella said

"You're right! The fates did say I would have to let her go after 16 years of caring for her but I really don't want to." I said in a almost childish tone while crossing my arms. Outside of the shop and our house I would never do such thing but this is just between family.

"Stop being childish mother. Maybe one day Drizzy will get to go with her." Drizzella said as she smiled and jumped with Drizzy.

I smiled before saying "no you want to take my little girl too?" I said faking tears

"Har har γιαγιά. Just so you know I'd miss you too."

"Ok ok enough dramatics. We need to find Penelope and tell her the news." Drizzella said before putting a mean look on her face as we walked out.

Penelope's POV

*Knock Knock*

"Hades...? Hades are you in there? I ask while turning off the dog record.

"What do you want kid?" Hades said with his eyes still closed

"I just wanted to have lunch with you." I said bring up a bag to my face with a bright smile. "I also brought Cynthia and Celia"

"Hi Hades" Thia and Lia said while waving.

Cynthia or Thia as I like to call her is the daughter of the queen of hearts and the king of red. She is 5'6 and has long wavy red hair. A bubbly personality but unlike me she actually shows it in public. Her style is mainly red and black but sometimes when her family isn't there she likes to wear white. Her family may not treat her horribly but they often ignore her since she isn't the proper child they wished for. That's why her older brother Griffin is a spoilt rotten man child. Thia and I have been inseparable ever since we met at the entrance of Hades cave when we were 5. We both had wandered away from our families and wee just staring at the cave until I suggested us going inside. Now she spends most of her time at my house.

When we met Hades 11 years ago, he tried to shoo us away. He clearly didn't accomplish that and soon just accepted that we would be staying. He's grown to be a father figure for the both of us even though he still tries to be mean. Anytime he sees us he always mutters "I shouldn't have to take this. I'M A GOD" under his breath but we still hear him and laugh about it. Although the man always has a scowl on his face, is 6'8, has blue hair that looks like fire, and cold blue eyes. He's a total softy I promise. My γιαγιά had tried to warn Thia and I to stop coming around him but we still snuck out to see him every chance we got. I never understood the hatred γιαγιά had for him but it was clear that it was pure hatred. She hid her face every time she saw him so I don't think he even knows what she looks liked.

Then later came Celia or Lia as we call her. She's a trickster and always has her cards on her. She's about 5'2, 13, and has reddish brown curly hair. She wears mostly red, purple, and black and I can tell she really loves her father and he really loves her. She's been friends with my cousin Drizzy since they were 3 and that's how she ended up following us to meet Hades. Once we had left the house when we were 10 and she was 7 we snuck out to have a dance party with Hades in his cave and she had followed us. We made her swear a secrecy and ever since then she's become like our little sister.

Hades cave is not like you'd imagine. Of course he has his "dogs" which is only a recording of his Cerberus. Then you push the cart all the way to the lounge. The lounge is big and very blue. Whenever I step in it, it feels just like home. Like I'm safe there. He has picture hung up all around of someone who looks very familiar. Her hair is a dark pink and looks like she's in the underworld and always looks like she's smiling around hades or plants. Yes I know all about Greek Mythology due to my grandmother being Demeter. I know nothing about my birth parents except the fact they didn't give me up willingly.

His cave also has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. We claimed our rooms given the fact that we are always here. I chose the flower themed room because I love flowers. Hades didn't want me to have it at first but then I gave him the puppy eyes and he gave up trying. Yeah that's right I have Hades wrapped around my finger. Hades had remade Thia's room after she kept complaining about it being plain. It's now a white themed princess room with gold accents. Very Thia and not to her family's liking. Celia's room looks like it came out of a witches magazine. It's full of potion ingredients, cauldrons, and a table for her tarot. The room is red and purple themed and looks stuffy but is absolutely perfect for Lia.

We've never seen Hades room and every time we try, he just appears out of nowhere. I think he's hiding a body but I'd never rat him out. Then there's only one other decorated rooms. The theme is a mix of blue and purple and was once Mal's room. You see we know all about Mal being Hades child because when she used to come while we were there she would brag about it. I think Hades finally told her to stop bragging and that stopped her from coming back. That was when we were 7 and she was 6. It's been 9 years ago and since then Mal has hated me. I never understood why since I try not to talk to anyone other than Lia and Thia. Of course I still socialize so I still know everyone but they don't know me. They just know what I want them to know.

"Did you bring a greens and grains bowl" Hades said while he opened one of his eyes and raised an eyebrow.

"You know it." I said while setting everything on the table in front of his dinning throne.

Man does this man love food. He jumped out of his lounge room throne and ran excitedly towards the food but not before he gave each of us a hug. See a big softy.

" How was your day girls?" he said as his mouth watered while opening his bowl.

"Eh it was fine. Made a few coins giving a reading." Lia said as she started eating

"My day was great. I helped γιαγιά out at the shop. How about yours?" I asked while opening my own bowl

"It's going great now that my favorite girls brought me food." He said with his mouth full as we all fondly rolled our eyes at him.

"Well I have exciting news and I'm sure Penelope's grandmother is just waiting to tell her but I can't wait any longer." Thia said while jumping in her seat.

"What is it Thia?"

"Pen and I are going to Auradon on the Prince's request." Thia said

I almost choked on my food. "What no I don't want to leave my family."

"Yeah I don't want y'all to leave either." Lia and Hades said in unison.

"It's not just us." She said as she took a bite. "Apparently the pirate crew and core 4 are coming too."

I groaned hearing that "they do know this is going to cause problems right?"

"Who cares this is our chance. I heard if things go well Zy (Drizzy) and Lia are the next group that will go over."

Hearing that I couldn't be more happier for them they deserve this and although I would rather stay with my family I know that my contributions will help them get the ever after they deserve.

"Ok I'm willing to go for you guys." I said

"Thank you thank you thank you" Thia said while side hugging me from my seat.

"So everyone just forgot I was here?" Hades said

"You will always be our father figure Hades. Maybe uncle for Lia but definitely father for us. We will see if we can get you out of this hellhole." Thia said

"HEY the underworld is great. Start saying Kronos stomach instead." Hades said almost finished with his bowl. " but I will say I will miss you guys and when Celia goes I will miss her too."

"Aww Uncle H I knew you loved us." Lia said with a smile.

"Yeah but don't let anyone else know." He said with a faux glare. " Now back to the subject. If the core 4 are going I expect that their parents are going to make them do something to free them so please stay safe. They could ruin your chances. I'll see if I can try and talk to Mal even though she would just ignore me and act like I'm not her father."

"It's ok Hades you have us and you will not lose us."

     After finishing dinner we all retired to our rooms. I couldn't help but laugh a little while thinking that my family was probably out searching for me. I love them dearly but I also love Hades as if he was my own father. I felt safe and at home near him and I felt a since of calmness every time I looked at the pictures he had of the woman with pink hair.

         The next morning we all gathered around the table eating the breakfast Hades had made us. We were so happy but that happiness came to an end when we realized this would be the last time we saw each other for a while.

         We slowly finished and hugged each other goodbye. They hugs were full of tears. Not knowing what the future would hold. If they would ever see each other again. They slowly parted and went their separate ways.

                              Back at the house

"Where have you been? We've been searching for you everyone. I hope you were where I think you were. You know I told you never go near that cave." γιαγιά spoke as she hugged me tightly.

"I know γιαγιά but I can't help it. There is something about being there that makes me feel safe" I managed to mumble while trying to find air.

"I want you to stay away from that man. He's not safe to be around Penelope." She said with a stern tone.

"Yes γιαγιά" finally being let go I managed to build up the courage to ask about the program. "Are you sending me away?"

"What gave you that idea?"

"Thia told me about Auradon and I knew you'd send me there with the rest of the lot."

"Yes, very well. You will be sent there but it is under the Prince's authority not on my own wishes." She pause for a moment. " I really don't want to let you go Penelope but this could be a great fresh start for you. You might even get the chance to meet your Aunt and find your mother."

         My eyes lit up at the thought of finding my mother. I never knew her name nor of what she looks like but my γιαγιά has told me many stories.

"Really? Do you really think I'd get to meet ma ma?" I asked almost jumping at the opportunity

"If you play your cards right" and with that she walked away but of course not before saying "You'll be cleaning up the shop today since you snuck out."

"Ughh"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 834 21
Y/n, a pirate looking for trouble and some fun. 17 years old and 17 years of trouble. Living on the isle of the lost while she sees all over the TVs...
261K 5.4K 27
You are Heidi, the daughter of Hades, King of the Underworld and God of the Death, from Hercules. You and the VKs known as Mal daughter of Maleficen...
34.6K 539 13
Prince Ben soon-to-be King offers redemption for the child of villains in hopes to make amends and start over. But not everyone is happy with this de...
20.3K 601 22
Months after the Royal Wedding and the birth of Ben and Mal's daughter, everything seems to be perfect and it looks like they finally found their ha...