OBJECT SHOW ONESHOTS (DISCONT...

By idontsmellsounds

I just do oneshots, don't expect me to do every single request. I have school. BUT I might be able to do most... More

What i will and wont do.
Fubble (Fluff)
PayJay - Lime
Bickel -SMUT
Bomby x Naily - SMUT
Payjay - SMUT
A/N - A vent sort of
Hiatus
IM BACKK
Bickel - SMUT (2)
Random ahh art i did
4 x 2 (42) - SMUT
1K READS
Tree x Reader - SMUT
Lightbulb x Paintbrush (SMUT)
THE REQUESTS
I PROMISE
Golfball x Tennisball (SMUT)
Hiatus again
Quick little art
uh
sneak peak for upcoming chapter
GUYS GUESS WHAT😱
All the requests i currently have
yippee!!
okay uhhh (A/N)
UPDATEEE -A/N
A/N
Floory x OJ - LIME
Discontinuing

BICKEL OMFGGG - smut n Christmas thingy

1.1K 7 36
By idontsmellsounds

Another Bickel thing that i randomly got motivation for
TW: biting, slight edging, n this takes place mid season 3 of ii
(a little angst btw)

ig u could say that the prosthetic arms leak black stuff (oil or something) but ppl who have a prosthetic count it as blood..coolness

—————————————————————————
(NOVEMBER 4th, MORNING TIME )
BASEBALL POV

Today was the day where all the contestants from the third season of ii was going to be visiting the hotel for Christmas, which I'm incredibly excited for..but also kind of nervous. Most of everybody has noticed how close Balloon and Nickel have gotten, I mean, every time they both came on screen people looked at me; they all knew I had to be affected by it in someway. After the episodes were over I mostly tried not to cry my eyes out, but enough of that! I was just very excited to see Nickel again..! I'll dress nice but casual; That may win Nickel over and get him away from Balloon!..and now I sound like I'm obsessed with him.

(SLIGHT TIME SKIP TO WHEN THE BOAT IS PULLING UP)
I see everyone running towards the end of Hotel Oj, or at least near the boat that was pulling up to wait for them at the dock, i walked slowly so i wouldn't seem too excited to see my boyfriend again. Which was extremely hard to do, but suitcase was walking besides me, maybe for the same reason; i wouldn't know exactly, i can't read minds. I heard that there was a knew inanimate contestant who could almost do that though..i think her name was Candle..? I don't know, i just miss Nickel.
After a minute of thinking to myself, i hear people running to other people, seemingly the contestants had gotten let off of the boat; I saw Paintbrush hug Lightbulb tightly, like they were never gonna let go of her..how I wish that was me and Nickel, until I heard his voice. "Baseball! Baseball over here!!" I looked over to see Nickel waving his free hand, as his other one was holding...Balloon's hand..? "What.The.Fuck." I said under my breath while walking over to both of them, suitcase following behind me while holding my arm (prosthetic). So she was able to notice how my fist was balled up, but she whispered something to me "It's okay, we'll get an explanation soon enough Baseball..i'm sure of it." I looked at her with worry, but i knew she's probably right. By the time we had finished walking over to Nickel and..Balloon, they stopped holding hands so obviously; me and suitcase noticed way before they could let go of each other but that doesn't matter right now.

Some people started to slightly gather around us which made a whole lot more nervous then i was before, "So..Nickel um, why were you just holding Balloon's hand..?" Suitcase asked for me and i silently thanked her for it. "What do you mean why? Me and Balloon are really close now! It's like we're almost dating !" I felt myself wanting to cry right then and there, i slowly back up from them, i could feel suitcase trying to comfort me without anyone noticing. We could hear some gasp from what Nickel had said, Nickel looked at them weirdly. Balloon looked worried, as I was starting to walk away from the situation while trying my best not to cry. It was my last straw when i saw Nickel wrap his arm around Balloon's neck and fluff his hair up..that's what I used to do with him. I immediately bursted into tears, walking away back to the hotel while pushing through people who have mean looks to Nickel. I could year suitcase yell out for me but i just wanted to go back to the hotel, she ran up from behind me and hugged my arm while walking me back to the hotel which made me smile a little bit. I covered my face with my scarf that i had on, due to it being cold and i also didn't want anyone to see me crying..not like so many already haven't. Me and suitcase walked back into the hotel and i instantly dart off to my room, closing the door and locking it behind me; i'm not opening it until i'm on my deathbed.

I was so angry at the time, all i could see in my head was just memories of Nickel and me passing by, until i remembered something important that he had said to me: "Hey Baseball.." he said, "Hm?" I replied back. "Don't ever cut your hair for me..okay?" after that all i could remember was just nonsense considering the situation now. I got up and went to my bathroom, my eyes and around them red from crying, i grabbed scissors and started cutting at my hair to the point where i'd call myself ugly. I hated me for falling in love with nickel. I hated Nickel for getting more close than we were with Balloon. I was so angry, my hair was just falling as I cut it. I dropped the scissors and looked at my self in the mirror, holding the hair that I cut off. I balled up my fists and punched the mirror, crying as i dropped to the floor and sat there, the glass all over the floor and some shards in my hands. It was hours before i stopped crying. I started to pick out the glass from my hand, blood coming from them.(the prosthetic arms are made to be like real ones) I got up and went to the door of my room and unlocked it, walking out quietly and going downstairs but I forgot it was dinner time. I was downstairs, ignoring everything people tried to say to me, eventually going to the kitchen to grab some bandages to wrap my hand with. The blood quickly started to show with the bandages around the wounds; i put my sleeve over it before Suitcase grabbed my arm, as she had noticed how short my hair suddenly was, "Baseball. Why did you cut your hair..?" she asked. I pointed over to Nickel, who noticed and quickly looked away with regret in his eyes, while i started to walk off as Suitcase looked over at him with disappointment. Me and Nickel weren't going to talk for a while.

( DECEMBER 22nd, DAYTIME OUTSIDE OF THE HOTEL)
3RD PERSON

Baseball took a deep breath, watching as his breath went up into the sky and dissolved into the air, thinking over random things. "Hey Baseball, what might you be doing?" Suitcase asked, looking up at him with curiosity. "Oh.! Hey Suitcase," Baseball had taken a minute to process what she had said, "I was just thinking about things...mostly random." He finished. "Ah, well someone wants to speak with you..if you get who i'm hinting at." Baseball looked at Suitcase confused but soon got who she was talking about. "Oh, alright then..I'll go see him then. See you around" Baseball murmured before he walked off into the hotel. Baseball walked in the hotel, soon enough seeing Nickel sitting at the couch while waiting for him. Noticing Baseball walking up to him, Nickel quickly stood up and dusted himself off. "H-Hey Baseball! Can we talk..?" Nickel asked, "If i didn't want to talk then I wouldn't have came here..dumbass." Baseball muttered the last part under his breath. "Look, I'm really sorry for what I said a month ago.. i didn't exactly expect you to like me back so I was just letting Balloon distract me from that and he eventually took up my whole mind, so I ended up forgetting about you for a tiny bit.." Baseball thought about what Nickel just said, having a angry resting face. "After all this time..you actually decide to make an apology up? It's like you didn't even care for all those days then-." Baseball was cut off from his ranting, "Baseball. Did you cut your hair..?" Nickel asked. "What's it to you?" Baseball hissed, "Oh..nothing. Can i do something actually?" Nickel asked another question once again. Baseball nodded hesitantly.

Nickel hugged Baseball, letting his tears fall out of his eyes that he kept in for too long.

"I'm sorry..i'm so very sorry Baseball. Please forgive me..i'll say sorry a million time if you want me to just please forgive me" Nickel sobbed.  Baseball hugged him back, "I forgive you Nickel.." (There will be an alternative for this if the requester wants me to make it) Baseball attempted not to start crying as well.
(DECEMBER 24th, NIGHT TIME : 9:00pm)
3RD PERSON

Nickel woke up, rubbing his eyes and trying to flap his shirt from how sweaty it was. Nickel was extremely warm, he was wondering what was wrong until he had looked down; He had a huge ass boner.. "From what though..?" Nickel questioned himself, he decided to ask Baseball for help. "Baseball wake up," Nickel shakes Baseball half awake, "wake upppp." Baseball turned over to where he would face Nickel. "What do you want..it's like 10:00pm now dude." Nickel showed Baseball what was wrong and Baseball's face quickly went red. "Can you help me please..?" Nickel begged, making Baseball sit up. Baseball sighed, "Oh please dude, shut up..it's really late right now bro.." Nickel smirked. "I'll only shut up if you come over here and make me." Baseball turned his head around quickly after Nickel said that, his face still red. "If we get caught then I'm blaming you." Baseball said, crawling over to Nickel and starting to kiss him. Nickel breathed heavily as Baseball made out with him, slowly starting to take of his shorts and boxers that he was wearing. Baseball did the same for the most part, after they both broke away from the kiss due to lack of air. "fuck..~" Nickel whispered to himself, aligning himself up with Baseball's member. Baseball chuckled and slammed Nickel down on him, making him nearly scream out a moan. Baseball started to thrust into Nickel, both of them enjoying it greatly. "Fuck, you feel good.." Baseball muttered, Nickel covering his mouth to hide his moans. "Mnghh..~" Nickel moaned, Baseball speeding up with his movements. After several minutes Nickel could feel himself getting close, "F-faster please..! Go hard e-enough to where I c-can't— mnghh!~ — breath!" Nickel begged. Baseball smirked, speeding up. Anything that came out of Nickel's mouth now was just moans and whimpers, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. Baseball laughed a little bit, "You like this huh?" he asked teasingly, still pounding away at Nickel. Nickel felt like he couldn't even speak, only making tiny squeaks while scratching at Baseball's back in pleasure. Nickel's legs started to tremble slightly, some drool coming from his mouth as well. Nickel turned himself around, letting Baseball have better access. Baseball pinned Nickel's arms above his head and went even faster, groaning every now and then. "Fuckk i'm so close..~" Nickel mumbled, Baseball hearing and stopping; he left only have of his member inside, leaving Nickel trembling while begging for him to be able to release. "B-Baseball pleasee~..." Nickel pleaded, "Maybe i'd rather take my time.~" Baseball teased, bringing Nickel close and starting to nibble on his neck, leaving marks and Nickel moaning. Baseball started to move his free hand towards Nickel's member that was aching for some attention currently, as he started to jerk him off and slowly started thrusting back in him again. Nickel was right one the edge, praying that Baseball wouldn't stop again. "Ohh fuck!~ Don't stop p-please!" Nickel covered his mouth as he moaned loudly, about to cum. "Oh s-shit, i'm close too Nickel..~" Baseball panted. Baseball went faster while moaning quietly, Nickel on the other hand being a moaning mess; trying his best not to cum until Baseball did. "Fuckk!~" Baseball grunted before cumming in Nickel, Nickel's eyes rolling back as he came as well. "Hngggh!~" moaned Nickel, breathing heavily right after.
Baseball pulled out and laid Nickel down, both of them tired. "This is what..you get when...you make me..fucking jealous." Baseball said, pulling Nickel close to cuddle him. "Well then i think i need to do that more often~" Nickel teased. "If you're saying things like that then let's see if you can walk currently, shithead." Baseball laughed. They both soon fell asleep at 1:36am, snoring.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
2085 words
SO HAPPY I FINISHED THISSSSSS
HOPE YALL ENJOY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

759 20 15
Fluff, Angst, no smut. I TAKE REQUESTS NO SMUT THO!!
7.5K 134 17
DONT send me requests pls :v
50.5K 241 22
Just fun little one shots I do in my spare time. No regular update schedule it's just whenever I find the motivation.