GREEK GODS X MALE READER

By damianshimada

a one shot story for the Greek gods you like more than usual and some other human beings from anime involving... More

ZEUS
POSEIDON
HEPHAESTUS
HADES
HERMES
ZEUS
HERCULES
HEPHAESTUS
ZEUS HADES AND POSEIDON
HADES
APOLLO
ARES
POSEIDON
APOLLO
HEPHAESTUS
HYPNOS
EROS
HADES
POSEIDON
ZEUS
ATLAS
ZEUS
EROS
HADES
ZEUS
POSEIDON
HEPHAESTUS
APOLLO
ZEUS
POSEIDON
ARES
DIONYSUS
ZEUS POSEIDON HADES
CHOOSING POSEIDON
CHOOSING HADES
CHOOSING ZEUS
CHOOSING NONE (SHORT)
PROS AND CONS
POSEIDON
LU BU (ROR)
POSEIDON
HADES
HERCULES
ZEUS
HEPHAESTUS
ARES
A/N
A/N again
HEPHAESTUS
ZEUS
POSEIDON
ACHILLES
HYPNOS
ARES
HERCULES
APOLLO
ZEUS
HEPHAESTUS
HERCULES
ARES
POSEIDON
HEPHAESTUS
POSEIDON
ARES
ZEUS
ACHILLES
HERMES
POSEIDON
HADES
APOLLO
HERCULES
HII😗(Small update)
POSEIDON

ARES

544 11 2
By damianshimada

Once a upon a time in the dungeons of ares's fortress
The sound of clanging metal echoed through the dark dungeon as Y/N, a prisoner of war, stood tall despite the shackles that bound his wrists. His unwavering bravery and defiance had caught the attention of Ares, the god of war, who had personally ordered Y/N's capture. Ares, known for his ruthless reputation, approached Y/N with a stern expression, his piercing eyes narrowed as he assessed the defiant prisoner.

Ares: (gritting his teeth) "You are quite the troublemaker, aren't you?"

Y/N: (smirking) "Only as much as you are, Ares."

Ares' lips twitched into a half-smile, intrigued by Y/N's audacity. He circled around Y/N, studying him from head to toe, admiring his unwavering demeanor.

Ares: "I must admit, you have caught my attention, Y/N. Most prisoners cower in fear before me, but not you."

Y/N: "I have nothing to fear from you, Ares. I'd rather die with my dignity intact than submit to you."

Ares: (chuckling) "You're a brave one, I'll give you that." (leaning in closer) "But don't be too hasty to defy me. I have ways of making you talk."

Y/N: (meeting Ares' gaze with defiance) "Do your worst, then. I won't betray my comrades or my cause."

Ares smirked, intrigued by Y/N's unwavering loyalty. He decided to take matters into his own hands, personally interrogating Y/N. As the days passed, Ares and Y/N engaged in intense verbal sparring matches during their interrogations. Y/N's defiance never wavered, and Ares found himself captivated by Y/N's spirit and determination.

Ares: (leaning in closer to Y/N) "You're a thorn in my side, Y/N. But I can't help but admire your unwavering bravery."

Y/N: (holding Ares' gaze) "I won't back down, Ares. No matter what you do to me."

Ares: (smirking) "We'll see about that."

Despite their initial animosity, Ares found himself drawn to Y/N's unwavering courage and defiance. He couldn't deny the growing attraction he felt towards the prisoner, a feeling that was reciprocated by Y/N. As the tension between them grew, their interactions became more charged with unspoken desire.

One day, Ares entered the dungeon to find Y/N battered and bruised from a failed escape attempt. Ares' usual stoic demeanor faltered as he rushed to Y/N's side, gently checking his injuries.

Ares: (voice softened) "Y/N, what have you done?"

Y/N: (grimacing in pain) "I couldn't just sit here and wait for my fate, Ares. I had to try."

Ares: (stroking Y/N's cheek gently) "You're reckless, but I can't help but admire your bravery."

Their eyes locked, and in that moment, the tension between them reached its peak. Ares leaned in, and their lips met in a fiery, forbidden kiss. The passion between them was undeniable, and they succumbed to their desires, their bodies pressed together in a heated embrace.

As their forbidden romance blossomed, Y/N and Ares found themselves torn between their feelings for each other and their loyalties to their respective sides in the war. Their secret encounters became riskier, as they navigated the dangerous territory of their forbidden love.

One night, as they lay in each other's arms, Y/N traced gentle patterns on Ares' bare chest, the aftermath of their lovemaking evident in their flushed skin and ragged breaths.

Y/N: (whispering) "I never expected to fall for my captor, Ares."

Ares: (nuzzling Y/N's neck) "And I never expected to be captivated by a prisoner of war."

Their bodies intertwined, their passion igniting once again as they lost themselves in each other. Clothes were shed, kisses were exchanged, and the air was filled with the sounds of their desperate lovemaking.

Ares: (grunting) "You drive me mad, Y/N."

Y/N: (moaning) "Ares, please..."

Their movements were urgent, fueled by their forbidden love and the imminent danger of their situation. Y/N surrendered to the pleasure that Ares brought him, and Ares was entranced by Y/N's moans and gasps, completely lost in the moment.

As their bodies moved in perfect harmony, Y/N's mind raced with conflicting emotions. He knew that their love was forbidden, that it could change the course of the war and bring consequences they couldn't even imagine. But in that moment, all he could think of was Ares, the god of war who had captured his heart.

Ares: (breathlessly) "Y/N, I can't get enough of you."

Y/N: (whispering) "I feel the same, Ares."

Their bodies reached the peak of pleasure together, and they rode the waves of ecstasy, clinging to each other as they found solace in each other's embrace. Afterward, they lay tangled in each other's arms, their breathing gradually slowing down.

Ares: (trailing kisses along Y/N's shoulder) "We can't keep doing this, Y/N. It's too dangerous."

Y/N: (sighing) "I know, but I can't help how I feel about you, Ares."

Ares: (cupping Y/N's face) "Nor can I, Y/N."

Their foreheads touched, and they shared a bittersweet moment of intimacy, knowing that their love was forbidden but unable to deny their feelings for each other.

Days turned into weeks, and their secret romance continued to blossom amidst the chaos of the war. They stole moments together whenever they could, their love growing deeper with each passing day. But their luck ran out when one of Ares' lieutenants stumbled upon them during one of their clandestine meetings.

Lieutenant: (drawing his sword) "Ares, what is the meaning of this?"

Ares: (stepping in front of Y/N) "Stand down, lieutenant. This is none of your concern."

Lieutenant: (eyeing Y/N with suspicion) "He's a prisoner, Ares! You're fraternizing with the enemy!"

Ares: (defiantly) "He's more than just a prisoner to me."

The lieutenant hesitated, torn between his loyalty to Ares and the rules of war. But before he could make a decision, a group of enemy soldiers attacked, catching them off guard.

Amidst the chaos of battle, Y/N and Ares fought side by side, their skills complementing each other perfectly. They moved as one, their bond transcending the battlefield, and they emerged victorious.

After the battle, Y/N and Ares stood together, bloodied but victorious. The lieutenant approached them, his expression conflicted.

Lieutenant: (lowering his sword) "I won't report what I saw today, Ares. But this cannot continue. It's too risky."

Ares: (nodding) "Understood."

With a heavy heart, Ares dismissed the lieutenant, and he turned to Y/N, his eyes filled with concern.

Ares: "He's right, Y/N. Our love is putting both of us in danger."

Y/N: (squeezing Ares' hand) "I know, but I can't bear the thought of losing you."

Ares: (cupping Y/N's face) "Nor can I. But we must be cautious. I won't let anything happen to you."

Their love was tested in the coming days as the war raged on. They kept their meetings secret, stealing moments of passion and tenderness whenever they could. But their actions did not go unnoticed. Ares' enemies, both mortal and immortal, were suspicious of his distracted state and began to investigate.

One night, Ares was called away to lead his army into battle, leaving Y/N behind in the camp. But before he left, he sought Y/N out, their desperation and longing evident in their embrace.

Ares: (kissing Y/N passionately) "I'll come back for you, Y/N. I promise."

Y/N: (tears in his eyes) "Be safe, Ares. I can't bear the thought of losing you."

Ares: "I won't let that happen."

With a heavy heart, Y/N watched Ares ride off into the battlefield, praying for his safe return. But as the battle raged on, Y/N's worst fears were realized when enemy soldiers stormed their camp, capturing Y/N and taking him prisoner.

Y/N was brought before the enemy commander, who eyed him with suspicion.

Enemy Commander: "So, you're the one who has captured the attention of Ares, the god of war."

Y/N: (defiantly) "I don't know what you're talking about."

Enemy Commander: (smirking) "Oh, I think you do. Ares has been distracted, and we know it's because of you. Tell us what you know."

Y/N remained silent, refusing to betray Ares and their love. The enemy commander grew more impatient and resorted to cruel methods of interrogation, but Y/N remained steadfast, his unwavering bravery and defiance impressing even his captors.

Days turned into weeks, and Y/N endured the enemy's torture, never once revealing anything about Ares or their love. But his strength began to wane, and he feared that he would never see Ares again.

One day, the enemy commander entered Y/N's cell with a sinister smile.

Enemy Commander: "I have a proposition for you, Y/N. If you reveal everything you know about Ares, I will set you free."

Y/N: (spitting at the commander's feet) "Never!"

The enemy commander's patience ran out, and he ordered his soldiers to bring Y/N to the executioner's block. As Y/N stood on the platform, facing the imminent threat of death, he closed his eyes and thought of Ares, praying for his safety.

But just as the executioner raised his sword, Ares appeared on the battlefield, leading his army in a daring assault on the enemy camp. Chaos erupted, and Ares fought his way to Y/N's side, dispatching enemies with brutal efficiency.

Ares: (fiercely) "Y/N, I'll get you out of here!"

With a burst of godly power, Ares broke Y/N's shackles and carried him to safety, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake. They fought their way back to Ares' camp, their love for each other giving them strength and determination.

Finally reunited, Y/N and Ares embraced passionately, their relief and love for each other palpable. They were covered in dirt, blood, and sweat from the battle, but in each other's arms, they found solace.

Ares: (breathlessly) "I thought I had lost you, Y/N."

Y/N: (smiling through tears) "I'm here, Ares. I knew you would come for me."

Ares: (cupping Y/N's face) "I will always come for you, my love."

Y/N: (leaning into Ares' touch) "I love you, Ares. I can't imagine my life without you."

Ares: (kissing Y/N tenderly) "And I love you, Y/N. You have captured my heart, and I will do anything to protect you."

They knew their love was forbidden, a secret that could change the course of the war if it was discovered. But they were willing to risk it all for each other. They spent the night in each other's arms, finding comfort and solace in their shared love.

In the days that followed, Ares' army pushed back the enemy, gaining ground in the war. Y/N continued to fight by Ares' side, his bravery and defiance inspiring the soldiers around him. Their bond grew stronger with each passing day, their love for each other giving them the strength to face any challenge.

But their secret was not safe for long. Ares' enemies grew more suspicious, and rumors of their forbidden love spread. One night, they were ambushed by a group of enemy soldiers, and Y/N was gravely injured while protecting Ares.

Ares: (cradling Y/N in his arms) "No, Y/N, don't leave me!"

Y/N: (weakly) "I love you, Ares. I will always love you."

Ares: (desperately) "Don't you dare leave me, Y/N. I can't live without you."

With tears streaming down his face, Ares called upon his godly powers, unleashing his wrath upon the enemy soldiers. But it was too late. Y/N's injuries were too severe, and he slipped away in Ares' arms, leaving Ares devastated and heartbroken.

Ares: (roaring in grief) "NOOO!"

In his grief, Ares unleashed his full wrath upon the enemy, leading his army in a relentless assault that turned the tide of the war. His grief and anger fueled him, and he fought with unmatched fury, avenging Y/N's death and leaving a trail of destruction in his wake.

In the end, Ares emerged victorious, but he was a changed god. He had lost the love of his life, and it had left a deep wound in his heart that could never fully heal. He withdrew from the mortal realm, returning to Mount Olympus, but he carried Y/N's memory with him forever.

The war ended, and the world changed, but Ares never forgot Y/N. He honored Y/N's memory by becoming a more compassionate and just god, using his power to protect those in need and prevent conflicts. He visited Y/N's grave on the mortal realm, remembering their forbidden love and the bravery and defiance that had captured his heart.

And as the years passed, stories of Ares and Y/N's legendary love were whispered among mortals and immortals alike, a tale of forbidden love that had changed the course of the war and left a mark on history. Ares, the god of war, had been tamed by the love of a mortal prisoner of war, and his heart had never been the same again.

And that, my friends, is the tale of Ares and Y/N, a love that defied all odds

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 73 38
A bunch of x reader stories based on the TV series American Gods. Finished.
2.1K 19 17
7,000,000 years of human history was coming to an end and it was by the gods themselves but what if the gods were challenged to a tournament Where 1...
428K 6.3K 33
The reader is a female. I'm making one because I love these, I might include a Plagg x reader because he counts. Please request
247 11 4
This fanfic is based on the manga 終末のワルキューレ (Record of Ragnarok). I do not own the manga or the characters in it. I only own the story and the self-c...