GREEK GODS X MALE READER

By damianshimada

a one shot story for the Greek gods you like more than usual and some other human beings from anime involving... More

ZEUS
POSEIDON
HEPHAESTUS
HADES
HERMES
ZEUS
HERCULES
HEPHAESTUS
ZEUS HADES AND POSEIDON
HADES
APOLLO
ARES
POSEIDON
APOLLO
HEPHAESTUS
HYPNOS
EROS
HADES
ARES
ZEUS
ATLAS
ZEUS
EROS
HADES
ZEUS
POSEIDON
HEPHAESTUS
APOLLO
ZEUS
POSEIDON
ARES
DIONYSUS
ZEUS POSEIDON HADES
CHOOSING POSEIDON
CHOOSING HADES
CHOOSING ZEUS
CHOOSING NONE (SHORT)
PROS AND CONS
POSEIDON
LU BU (ROR)
POSEIDON
HADES
HERCULES
ZEUS
HEPHAESTUS
ARES
A/N
A/N again
HEPHAESTUS
ZEUS
POSEIDON
ACHILLES
HYPNOS
ARES
HERCULES
APOLLO
ZEUS
HEPHAESTUS
HERCULES
ARES
POSEIDON
HEPHAESTUS

POSEIDON

372 9 0
By damianshimada

The sun was shining bright as Y/N settled down on the sandy beach for his much-awaited vacation. He had been looking forward to some relaxation and time by the ocean, and he couldn't wait to soak up the sun and feel the salty breeze on his skin. As he lay down, he closed his eyes, letting the sound of crashing waves lull him into a state of bliss.

Little did Y/N know that he had caught the attention of someone special. Poseidon, the powerful god of the sea, had taken a human form and was wandering the beach, disguised as a mortal. His sea-green eyes were immediately drawn to Y/N's striking appearance, and he couldn't resist approaching him.

Poseidon: (approaching Y/N with a charming smile) "Hey there, enjoying the beach?"

Y/N: (opening his eyes and looking up at Poseidon) "Oh, definitely! It's my first time here, and I'm loving every moment of it."

Poseidon: (sitting down beside Y/N) "It's a beautiful place indeed. I couldn't help but notice your captivating presence on the beach."

Y/N: (blushing slightly) "Oh, thank you. That's really kind of you to say."

Poseidon: "I'm just stating the truth. My name is Poseidon, by the way."

Y/N: (extending his hand for a handshake) "Nice to meet you, Poseidon. I'm Y/N."

Poseidon: (grasping Y/N's hand firmly) "Pleasure to meet you, Y/N. So, what brings you to the beach?"

Y/N: "I needed a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. This seemed like the perfect place to unwind and relax."

Poseidon: (nodding) "I completely understand. The ocean has a way of rejuvenating the soul."

Y/N: (smiling) "Yes, it does. I've always felt a deep connection with the sea."

Poseidon: "Hmm, interesting. Well, I happen to know a thing or two about the sea myself."

Y/N: (raising an eyebrow) "Oh, really? Do tell."

Poseidon: (leaning in closer, his voice low and mesmerizing) "Well, for starters, I'm quite skilled at taming the waves and controlling the currents."

Y/N: (intrigued) "Really? That's impressive."

Poseidon: (smirking) "I also have a fondness for sea creatures, especially dolphins and seahorses."

Y/N: (smiling) "They are fascinating creatures indeed."

Poseidon: (leaning even closer, their faces just inches apart) "And there's something else I find incredibly captivating about the ocean."

Y/N: (feeling a flutter in his chest) "What might that be?"

Poseidon: (whispering softly) "You, Y/N. You're like a beacon of light on this beach, drawing me towards you."

Y/N: (blushing furiously) "Oh, I...I don't know what to say."

Poseidon: (grinning) "How about we spend some more time together? I could show you some of the hidden treasures of the ocean."

Y/N: (biting his lip, feeling drawn to Poseidon's charm) "That sounds...tempting."

Poseidon: (smiling) "Great! It's a date then."

And so, Poseidon and Y/N spent the rest of the day together, exploring the beach and the ocean, their conversations filled with laughter and light-hearted flirting. As the sun set over the horizon, Y/N found himself falling for the enigmatic man, unaware of his true identity

Poseidon and Y/N continued to spend more time together, their bond growing stronger with each passing moment. They explored the depths of the ocean, swam with colorful fish, and even rode on the back of dolphins. Y/N was captivated by Poseidon's vast knowledge of the sea and his passion for its beauty.

One evening, as they sat on the beach under the starry sky, Poseidon couldn't resist expressing his feelings for Y/N.

Poseidon: (gazing deeply into Y/N's eyes) "Y/N, you've stolen my heart. I can't help but feel drawn to you in a way I've never experienced before."

Y/N: (blushing, his heart skipping a beat) "Poseidon, I...I feel the same way. You're unlike anyone I've ever met."

Poseidon: (reaching out to cup Y/N's face gently) "May I kiss you?"

Y/N: (nervously but eagerly nodding) "Yes, please."

Their lips met in a soft, tender kiss, a spark of passion igniting between them. The kiss deepened, their mouths moving in sync, their tongues dancing in a sensual rhythm. Y/N felt a warmth spreading through his body, a desire he had never experienced before.

Poseidon: (pulling away slightly, his eyes filled with affection) "You're an irresistible temptation, Y/N."

Y/N: (breathlessly) "I...I can't resist you either, Poseidon."

Poseidon: (smiling) "Then, come with me."

He took Y/N's hand, leading him to a secluded spot on the beach, hidden from prying eyes. There, they shared more intimate kisses, their hands roaming each other's bodies with longing. Y/N's heart raced as Poseidon's hands traced his skin, sending shivers down his spine.

Poseidon: (whispering huskily) "You're so beautiful, Y/N."

Y/N: (blushing, his body responding to Poseidon's touch) "Poseidon, I...I want you."

Poseidon: (gazing into Y/N's eyes with desire) "Are you sure?"

Y/N: (nodding, his eyes filled with want) "Yes, I'm sure."

Their clothes were shed, and they came together, their bodies entwined in a passionate embrace. The night was filled with whispered words of love, gentle caresses, and sighs of pleasure as Poseidon and Y/N explored each other's bodies, their love for each other growing with each touch.

As the first light of dawn painted the sky, Poseidon and Y/N lay in each other's arms, their bodies sated, and their hearts filled with a newfound connection.

Poseidon: (trailing his fingers along Y/N's skin) "You're my treasure, Y/N. I've never felt so alive."

Y/N: (smiling, his heart full) "You're my ocean, Poseidon. I'm swept away by you."

Poseidon: (kissing Y/N's forehead gently) "I'll cherish you always."

Y/N: (snuggling closer) "And I'll be yours, forever."

And so, their love story continued, with Poseidon and Y/N sharing a deep and passionate bond, with the vast ocean as their playground and their love as their guiding star. They had many more adventures together, exploring the wonders of the sea, and creating memories that would last a lifetime. Poseidon and Y/N's relationship blossomed into a beautiful romance, filled with laughter, affection, and mutual respect.

Whenever Y/N returned to the beach for his vacation, Poseidon would eagerly await his arrival, disguised as a mortal, and they would spend every moment together, reveling in each other's company. They would walk hand-in-hand along the shoreline, share sweet kisses under the moonlight, and whisper words of love in each other's ears.

One summer, Y/N invited Poseidon to accompany him on a trip to a secluded island. They found a hidden cove, where the crystal-clear waters sparkled invitingly. Y/N spread a blanket on the sandy shore, and they sat down, gazing at the stunning view.

Poseidon: (admiring Y/N) "You truly are a vision, my love."

Y/N: (blushing, feeling butterflies in his stomach) "Thank you, Poseidon. Being with you makes everything even more beautiful."

Poseidon: (smiling) "As does your presence in my life."

They shared a gentle kiss, their lips meeting in a tender embrace. The soft warmth of Poseidon's lips against his sent Y/N's heart into overdrive, igniting a fire of desire within him. Poseidon's hands caressed Y/N's body lovingly, and Y/N's fingers tangled in Poseidon's hair as they deepened the kiss, lost in each other.

Their kisses grew more urgent, and their bodies pressed closer together, craving the feel of each other's skin. Poseidon's hands roamed Y/N's body, leaving a trail of electric sensations in their wake. Y/N moaned into the kiss, feeling a hunger he had never known before.

Poseidon: (whispering huskily) "Y/N, my love, I want to be one with you."

Y/N: (breathlessly) "Yes, Poseidon, I want that too."

With mutual consent and a shared longing, they slowly undressed each other, their eyes never leaving one another. Their bodies came together in a fervent embrace, their souls entwining as they made love with a passion that could move the tides.

The sound of the waves crashing against the shore mixed with their moans of pleasure as they moved in perfect harmony. It was a dance of love, a symphony of sensations, as Poseidon and Y/N explored each other's bodies, giving themselves completely to each other.

Hours passed, and they were still locked in each other's embrace, their bodies glistening with sweat, and their hearts intertwined. They lay in each other's arms, panting, their foreheads pressed together, as they basked in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

Poseidon: (whispering softly) "You're my sea and my shore, Y/N. My heart belongs to you."

Y/N: (smiling, feeling overwhelmed with emotion) "And you, Poseidon, are my anchor in the vast ocean of love."

They sealed their love with a tender kiss, their souls united in a love that transcended all boundaries. And as they lay on that secluded beach, the waves lapping at their feet, Poseidon and Y/N knew that their love was a treasure that would last for all eternity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

684 0 31
I will write different scenarios, character x character, and character x reader. most characters are gods please put any requests you might have in t...
194K 2.6K 26
One Shots based on yugioh some will be X reader,X OC or a shipping.I hope you enjoy but please no haters.Ps I only own my OC characters (not the pict...
2.7K 71 38
A bunch of x reader stories based on the TV series American Gods. Finished.
909 17 17
7,000,000 years of human history was coming to an end and it was by the gods themselves but what if the gods were challenged to a tournament Where 1...