✮I'm Still Waiting✮ DeVante...

By Flyonland

Navy Jones Is an high school student and a songwriter who keeps a diary everywhere she goes no one knows abou... More

Cast
First Chapter: The Beginning
Second Chapter: Band Diary
Third Chapter: Second Chances
New Title
Fourth Chapter: Can We Flo Tonight?
Fifth Chapter: Late Night Drive
Sixth Chapter: Earn Trust
Seventh Chapter: Opposition
Eight Chapter: Make It Like It Was
Ninth Chapter: I'm Still Waiting
Tenth Chapter: Let's Chill
Eleventh Chapter: Wanna Go Somewhere
Twelfth Chapter: Graduation Night
Thirteenth Chapter: Cry For You
Fourteenth Chapter: Back To Studio
Fifteenth Chapter: Midnite
Sixteenth Chapter: Hard Goodbye
Seventeenth Chapter: Birthday Bash
Eighteenth Chapter: Around
Nineteenth Chapter: Where I Wanna Be
Twentieth Chapter: U and I
Twenty-Second Chapter: Family
Twenty-Third Chapter: Have You Seen
Twenty-Fourth Chapter: Visiting New York
Twenty-Fifth Chapter: Find Out
Twenty-Sixth Chapter: Breaking Up
Twenty-Seventh Chapter: Four Years Later
Twenty-Eighth Chapter: Out Of Nowhere
Twenty-Ninth Chapter: Let Me Show You
Thirtieth Chapter: Don't Mess
Thirty-First Chapter: Gets Back Together
Thirty-Second Chapter: Spending Time
Thirty-Third Chapter: Tour
Thirty-Fourth Chapter: On My Way
Thirty-Fifth Chapter: Back Here Again
Thirty-Sixth Chapter: Wasn't What It Look Like
Thirty-Eighth Chapter: For The Drama
Thirty-Ninth Chapter: The Show
Thoughts & Idea's
Fortieth Chapter: I Do Love You
Fortieth-First Chapter: My Phone

Thirty-Seventy Chapter: Block Party

502 14 200
By Flyonland

Navy Jones
Charlotte, North Carolina

Navy came back home she wasn't smiling or anything It almost felt like she couldn't get her smile back. Her and Devante been on bad terms ever since she's got back from Cali as they ended their off and on relationship.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door after standing their waiting awhile for Navy just to say some quick little words "who is It?" Courtney just helped herself right in since the door was unlocked.

"Hey Navy you not mad at someone are you?" Courtney asked as she wanders around In her room trying to be nosy.

Navy looked up at her sister thinking she was out of line for a second which was a wrong thing to say especially when a person is going through the ups and downs.

"Excuse me how are you doing today will be nice and better and I don't need to explain myself" Navy said laying on the bed while she wrapped up In a blanket.

"For what? I already did some Investigation" Courtney said as Navy looked at her thinking what did she meant by that.

"What are you even talking about what investigation you did?" Navy said looking at Courtney.

Just like that Courtney told her what all she been paying closely attention to and her theories be never wrong.

"Well for starters I know something must have went on between you and De cause I heard the messages that Devante left and he couldn't stop talking about how bad he did wrong." Courtney says.

"Well does that mean anything no!" Navy says rolling her eyes.

"Alright how come you in your room you never be in here like that you too busy on the phone either talking to Trisha or Stacey and then you been up here everyday now not speaking to nobody I think you know where I'm going with this"Courtney said folding her arms across the chest.

"Well I guess someone can't mind their own business seems like Katrina and Dad are the only ones who do" Navy said sticking to that.

"Whatever so are you going to tell me what's wrong with you or not?" Courtney asked not leaving the room until she tells her what been on her mind.

Navy stared at Courtney while looking more upset than the last time.

"Alright me and Devante got into It and we broke up" Navy told Courtney.

"What?! why did y'all break up this time" Courtney said as she took a seat on Navy's bed.

"Oh I found out that he was doing something that he didn't have no business doing while he was on tour he slept with two different women at the same damn time I don't know what made him do that" Navy says.

"Oh hell no he did what!? How did you find that out?" Courtney said looking like that's a lot.

That was bad then what she thought.

"Well cause some girl came back to the room when Devante wasn't there and told me everything" Navy said.

"Damn I'm sorry to hear that do you need me to go over there and handle him for you because you know I don't play!" Courtney said taking up for her sister.

"No I just need a break from drama right now It's been a lot going on I don't know about you but It's drama free where I'm at" Navy said to Courtney as they both shared a laughter.

"I know but Devante sure needs to get it together I'm tired of hearing stories about him every time not doing right" Courtney said bonding with Navy.

"Same but you know what that's on him I'm moving on this time and I ain't looking back trust me I'm going to be fine without him In my life" Navy said getting use to the single life already.

"Good I'm happy for you" Courtney said as she spend the last hour making Navy feel better with her presence.

"Thanks Courtney" Navy said while she hugged her sister.

Navy was now single and she going to worry about herself for now on.

Devante
At The House

Devante walked In his room after he just came back from shopping for some new clothes.

Not to mention he couldn't stop thinking about Navy because most of the time everywhere he go his fans asked about Navy anyway.

Right now he was writing a song for his group Jodeci when Dalvin came to check up on his brother.

"Yo Devante are you and Navy really over?" Dalvin said walking in the room to talk to Devante.

Devante noticed him by his door while he made eye contact then looks back down at the notebook.

"I don't know it seems that way" Devante sounded not sure at the time.

"Well maybe you could call her and Invite her over so y'all could talk I remember that worked before" Dalvin said as he seems to want them back cool again.

"Yeah you right. Hold up why are you so worried about what happened with me and her for anyway?" Devante asked staring at his brother.

"Because I never would've thought this would happened again it must been bad what you did for her to be done with you again" Dalvin said shaking his head.

"What are you talking about I did nothing wrong and I can't believe she would accuse me of messing with two different women at the same time in the hotel" Devante said as It got quiet in the room after that.

Dalvin looked like he knew exactly what he was talking about to.

"Why you so quiet now?" Devante said as he notice Dalvin was acting different after he told him that.

Dalvin started to play like he was lost but he wasn't lost about nothing he knew exactly what De was talking about.

"Who me? Nah I was just wondering why she would say something like that" Dalvin said scratching his head nervously. 

Also he looked worried that Devante might be mad at him whenever he gets around to tell him that Navy wasn't wrong after all about that story.

"I know tell me about It but you know how she operates besides she always think I'm cheating on her." Devante spoke randomly. 

"Well do you remember that talk we had about them other girls staying in the room with us?" Dalvin said as he was starting to come clean now.

"Yeah why?" Devante began to say. "Wait that was you who had them in the room that night, wasn't It?"

"Yup!" Dalvin said then laughs at Devante pain.

"Nigga I should hurt you!"

Devante hurried up and got up off the bed as Dalvin ran out so he won't get beaten.

"You know what forget you I'm not about to chase nobody cause If I catch you It ain't going to end well" Devante said as Dalvin looks so confused.  

"Wait a minute you ain't mad anymore?" Dalvin asked. 

"What you think" Devante said walking over to the phone to call up Navy. "Of course I'm mad I ain't got Navy no more because of you and them girls messed that up!"

Devante grabbed the phone to get Navy on to let Dalvin confess to her about them girls he had in the room. He wasn't about to loose his girl over this shit.

"So what you going to do about It?" Dalvin said watching him stand there with the phone In his hands.

"Well you're going to call Navy so you can explain all this to her" Devante said giving him the phone while still thinking about beating him up for ruining his relationship.

"Hell no you talk to her"

"Doesn't work that way you going tell her what you did or I'll kick your ass right here myself so which will it be?" Devante spoke.

"Alright I talk to her" Dalvin said as he grabbed the phone out his brother hands.

"You know what to say right?" Devante asked.

"Yeah I'm just going to tell her you had nothing to do with them girls doing there I know she going to want to hear that!" Dalvin says as he walked away.

"Thanks Dalvin let me know how everything go when you get off the phone don't forget" Devante says before shutting room door back.

"Alright I will" Dalvin said walking to his room to talk to Navy so she will take Devante back. 

An hour went passed and Devante heard his brother footsteps walking out his room from across the way.

Devante just got up and walked to get the door thinking he was about to hear some great news.

"Hey Dalvin so what did she say?" Devante asked.

"Well I went and told her what happened and she was not trying to hear me at all" Dalvin says returning the phone back.

Devante just sated there with a blank look up on his face looking at the wall.

"Shit!" Devante said getting all frustrated.

"Yeah I know how you feel but don't worry you're still Innocent in all of this there's still a chance to get her back" Dalvin said.

"How can I get her back after what happened on the plane I don't think she will ever talk to me again after that"

"Wait what happened on the plane?" Dalvin said.

"Oh you don't know that story?" Devante says.

"No what you did" Dalvin said. "Tell it now I don't got all day"

"Man I did a lot and said too much I flirted with a girl on the plane and told Nay she had a drug addict in her family and I don't know why I said that I just was hurt" Devante told Dalvin that and he just couldn't believe that.

"Nigga I don't care how hurt you was you shouldn't do her that way!" Dalvin said talking some sense into his brother.

"Maybe that's why she been avoiding me" Devante said feeling salty behind all of this.

Dalvin was seated calmly In a chair shaking his head while Devante was getting anxious about Navy rejecting him. He was worried that Navy might leave him.

"Well try and get her back you been sitting here crying over your ex for two whole days now" Dalvin looks at him.

Devante sated on the bed disagreeing. "No I wasn't" 

"Nigga please stop It" Dalvin said laughing. "You was just mad she wasn't answering your calls"

"Dalvin shut the fuck up!" Devante told his brother.

To Be Continued...

Well do anyone feel bad for Devante cause he certain did do too much

More chapters like these coming up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...