The King of Roses ✔️

Por unconsentingsoul

"You're annoying. You're a nuisance. How could I ever be obsessed with you?" I asked. Philip's hand began to... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Ten

2K 46 11
Por unconsentingsoul

PHILIP

My head was hurting, most likely from the alcohol I had drank last night. The last thing I could remember was looking at a wall full of snacks. But even then, that was a hazy memory. Why was I remembering snacks? Was I still in the castle?

I began to stand up and was expecting myself to be in my small apartment. However, I saw something else.

"When did I ever get chiffon curtains?" I asked myself. I scanned the room and knew that this wasn't my room. My apartment isn't this elaborate. It's too fancy. This looks like I'm in...

...the castle.

I quickly sat up and began to panic. I was still wearing my attire from last night. I looked to my left and saw a bag of crackers there. But I don't remember eating that. My right hand felt weird. When I looked at it, I saw some sort of crust on it. I brought my hand to inspect it.

It's not food. Nor is it any sort of stain. It almost looks like dried snot. Then it hit me. I know what it is.

"Oh, ew! What the fuck!" I yelled. Who the fuck did I jerk off!! I unbuckled my pants and checked the inside of my briefs. There isn't anything there. No crust or anything. So that confirms it's not mine.

Despite how comfortable the bed was, I needed to get out of here. First, I looked around and saw a bathroom in the room. I walked in there and washed my hands in the sink. I slipped on my shoes and walked to the door. The hallway was empty. I exited the room, making sure not to make too much noise.

The light from the morning sun illuminated the halls. Strangely, I feel safe here. If given the choice, I would love to live here. I found the spiral stairs and descended them to reach the foyer.

I can't exit through the front entrance. It's like a walk of shame. Luckily, my phone, which managed to stay in my pocket, has my ID. All I have to do is scan it and exit through the back entrance of the kitchen.

It's foolproof.

And plus, I could get some breakfast. Staff have the option to get food from the kitchen for all their meals and snacks.

As I reached the kitchen, which was mostly empty, I walked in and began to walk slyly. I found the pantry that I had remembered earlier. I entered it and began to search for something to eat. Finally, I decided on a packet of mochi.

"Oh shit!" I yelled when I entered the kitchen and saw the king sitting on the counter.

"Good morning to you too." He said. I took in his outfit. He wore a blue t-shirt with his name stitched on his right chest. His pajama pants, which were dark blue, had little crowns on them. And he had on black slippers.

Enough of me gawking at him.

"Uh, good morning, your highness." I bowed then stood back up.

"What you got there?" He asked. I saw him eat a biscuit, similar looking to the one we once had a squabble over.

"I just got myself a snack. It's fine, right?" I asked him. He looked at me, examining every crevice on my face and every wrinkle on my clothes.

"It's fine." He said. A bit anticlimactic especially after he observed me to my core.

"If you don't mind me asking..."

"I do." He said.

"What happened last night? I don't remember walking to a random room." I said.

He had a look of relief wash over him. That's not a good sign.

"You don't remember anything?" The king asked.

I shook my head. "Nothing. How did I get to that room?" I asked the king.

"I dragged you there." He said.

"Oh, really? Well, sorry for my unprofessionalism. It wasn't okay for me to get drunk like that. Especially at such a formal event with your majesty present." I said, hiding my humiliation.

"What else do you remember from that night?" The king asked.

Why does this feel like an interrogation?

"Let's see. I remember drinking and having fun with the American and Italian representatives. Then I remember the pantry. And that's it. I got nothing." I said. He huffed.

"So, nothing at all? Like, nothing that you did?" He asked, sounding more impatient.

"Nope! Nothing! If I could remember, I'd tell you." I said. He nodded and looked down at his lap. A red blush came on his face. Is the king... blushing?

"You should get home. You have work tomorrow." The king said.

"I'm truly sorry for any disruptions I caused at the event last night. It was never my intention to get drunk like that. I promise, I'll make it up to you." I bowed my head and waited for him to say something.

"I-It's fine! Really! Just go home, please." The king said. I peaked up and saw the king had the plate of biscuits on his lap, covering his crotch. His fists were red, he was clutching his hands tightly. He looks tense.

"Are you okay, your highness? You look like you need to relieve some stress?" I asked. The king started choking on his biscuit. I quickly realized he was choking his food. "Quick! Stand up!" I told him.

Alaric's face was red. I stood behind him and performed the Heimlich maneuver on him. My hands were grasped at his torso and I gripped him until the food was dislodged from his throat. The king was coughing as I handed him a bottle of water.

"Are you okay, your highness?!" I urgently asked. I placed my hand on his back and patted it. When the king regained his composure, he stood tall once again and turned to me.

"You- You saved me." He said in shock.

"Of course I would. I'm not going to let a fucking biscuit kill you." I replied. The king was still in disbelief. His face slowly returned to his fair skin tone. His hair, which was already messy, was an even bigger mess now.

I reached up and ran my hand through his hair, slicking it back. The king stood there, not saying anything. He just watched my face as I fixed his hair for him. His soft curls ran through my fingers like silk.

"There," I said in a lower tone. "Your hair is fixed."

The king stared into my eyes. I've never seen the king like this before. A few weeks ago, he would've shot himself in the face before ever being this close to me. Now, we're playing a war with our eyes.

"Are you sure you remember nothing from last night?" He once again asked.

I chuckled. "No, your highness. Like I told you, I don't remember anything." I said.

"Good. That's good." He said in a lower tone.

We kept our eye contact. His blue eyes were no longer staring daggers at me. Rather, this look is one of a different emotion. Not a negative one. But something more positive. It feels alien. But at the same time, it looks so natural on his face.

Might I dare say, he looks even sexier with this face.

"Is there something I should be remembering?" I asked the king.

"What do you think?" He asked, taking a step forward towards me. I stepped back, not noticing that I was already close to the wall. My back hit the wall as I let out a grunt.

"I think that there's something you're not telling me, your highness. Did I do anything last night?" I asked with a smirk. He blushed.

Gotcha!

"You're a tease, Philip. You know that, right?" He asked. He took another step towards me. He stood four inches taller than me. From farther away, he doesn't seem that threatening. But up close, he looks like he's several feet taller than me. His royal status doesn't help with it at all.

"What are you talking about?" I asked nervously.

"Thank God you don't remember anything. That would screw everything up." He said. He placed both of his hands on my sides on the wall. He's caged me in.

"Your highness?" I asked him. He had hunger in his eyes. He stared into my soul. He licked his lips while never looking away.

"Something that people don't know is that I only like men." The king told me.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked the king.

"You can relate, right? Didn't you seduce one of my royal officials? That must mean you also like men." The king said.

"Y-Yes. I do, your highness. That's not a problem, right?" I asked.

"You tell me." He said. He took another step forward, this time, his body was touching mine. I could feel his crotch. He was hard. He began to slowly grind himself on me.

"Shouldn't I be leaving?" I asked.

"Why go now? It's still early." He asked, still gyrating himself on me.

"I don't smell good! I probably smell like booze right now." I said.

"I don't mind." He said. He kept grinding himself on me. I felt myself get hard too and grinded against him back. We were both synchronized in our movements.

What the hell are we doing? This isn't normal. What happened last night where we are now dry humping? I need to remember what I did. It's obvious that I did something to him that would elicit him to act this way. Before, the king wouldn't even look my way. Now, he's humping my leg like it's any other day.

King Alaric began thrusting even faster as I followed him along. We both reached our climax and were moaning while catching our breath. He actually finished on me. I made him finish.

The king was staring into my eyes. His face was red and he was sweating lightly. He leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips. He was aggressive with the kiss. Like he hasn't kissed anyone before. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and dominated me easily. His right hand came up and cupped my cheek.

He didn't let me go for a few seconds. I wanted to push him away and ask him what he was doing. Why was he all the sudden so touchy with me? But I just wanted to savor this moment. Because despite who he is, this kiss feels amazing.

After the kiss slowed down, he pulled away from me. Strings of saliva were attaching our lips together. I was panting for air while he looked at me.

"Your highness?" I asked.

The sound of the kitchen door opening alerted us. The king stepped away from me quickly and went to the counter where he stuffed a biscuit in his mouth. He turned away from me and didn't look at me.

The cooks who would prepare the breakfast all walked in and were chattering with each other. They all bowed to the king when they saw him eating his biscuits.

I bent down and picked up my box of mochi and ran out the exit, not daring to look back. I hid my face because I felt like I was being judged.

When I made it to the outside of the grounds, I turned and gave one last look at the castle before walking into the sidewalk. I opened the box of mochi and chewed on one. I could still feel the king's bulge, rubbing on my leg. Even in public, I felt myself getting turned on. I looked around but no one seemed to care.

I sat on a bench and collected my thoughts. This is going to change the next time I see the king. Which according to my schedule, is tomorrow. Would it be awkward or would he- I pray- forget about what he did?

Why me? Out of all the people he could've done it with, even his own hand, he decided to rub against me! I'm just a fucking florist. The castle's gardener. Now I'm in some sort of erotic bubble with the king.

Because I'm weird, I held up my hand and tried to imagine how thick the king's dick was in my hands. He was hung, no doubt. He could easily destroy someone with that.

A quick flash went through me. Then it hit me. What I did last night.

I remembered me, holding the king's dick in my hands, jerking him off. I remember him moaning. I remember him pleading for me to go faster. I remember him finishing in my hands.

"OH GOD!" I yelled, standing up and getting the attention of everyone around me.

I jerked off the fucking king!! King Alaric came on my hands!! He begged me!!

I quickly ran home, not caring about how people were going to look at me. I reached my floral shop and ran inside. Luckily, Bram has already opened the shop. I ran in and saw him on the counter.

"Hej fætter! Hvordan var festen? (Hey, cousin! How was the party?)" Bram asked. I fell on the floor and hugged my knees to my chest.

'No way! No way! No fucking way! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck fuck fuck fuck!' I muttered in my head.

"Så slemt, hva'? (That bad, huh?)" Bram chuckled.

I sat on the floor, rocking back and forth, just wanting the earth to swallow me whole right now.

I'm the king's secret whore! I didn't sign up for this!

------

sorry the danish might not be correct. this bitch used google translate :)

<3

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

352K 10.9K 27
"You've never been with a man." "No, I...I'm not gay." "Neither are they," I said, my finger coming up as I pointed to the men kissing as the girl...
859K 28.9K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
803 34 12
First ever story. Feedback is welcomed. MATURE (BoyxBoy) "It wasn't just me..." I weakly protested, immediately regretting it as he slammed his fis...
1.1K 46 32
EMERY GRAY: This isn't a story about pining. It's not about the chase. It's not about hiding our feelings. Our story starts with Alaric deciding to b...