๐Œ๐ซ. ๐’๐ฒ๐ง๐ง

Galing kay cute_dumplins

โ๐ป๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๏ฟฝ... Higit pa

๐๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๏ผš๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๏ผš๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๏ผš๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๏ผš๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๏ผš๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๏ผš๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ

๏ผš๐Ž๐ง๐ž

16K 389 238
Galing kay cute_dumplins

If you are stupid enough to cheat, then you're stupid enough to get caught.

And my father had shamelessly proven this statement to be true.

But it so happened that my mother and my aunts  husband were the ones who saw my father hooking up with my Aunty in the bathroom.

I would forever remember my Tenth birthday party, not because my father cheated or that it was Tiana themed. But because that's the day my aunt got the shit beaten out of her by mother.

It was quiet a site to see. My petite yet curvy mother whooping a woman twice her size.

My dad frequently talks about how sorry he is to my mother whenever he came to take me because of shared custody. But it doesn't count if he's only sorry after he got caught.

After that day we slowly began drifting apart. Even when together we were miles apart. We always just sat there staring ahead, neither of us saying anything. You'd think that silence would be peaceful. But really, it's painful.

I never got to experience that amazing father—daughter relationship my friends would brag about. My father was more likely to throw me in the ocean than throw me a ball. He had to find time in his schedule to talk to me—his own daughter.

But when it's all said and done I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren't trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.

And he didn't teach me shit.

"Cheating is not just about fucking someone, Amir" my best friend alluded her eyes narrowed at her boyfriend.

"I know that Melody, and I fucking swear to god I never felt anything for her. She was nothing but a drunken fuck. " Amir exasperated, wrapping his fingers around Melodie's wrist.

Everyone's attention were solely focused on the heated couple arguing outside in the corridors.

We had just finished placing the toddlers for their naps and suddenly we heard shouting. So of course my inquisitive ass had to come out and see what was happening.

And to my surprise it was my best friend Melody arguing with her deadbeat boyfriend. She always tried her best to avoid them fighting here, but I guess this time it was unavoidable.

Now I wasn't a fighter and she knew this, but I wasn't going to stand idly and watch as this asshole dealt with her as he pleases when he's clearly in the wrong.

"Baby you know how much I love you right?" Amir asked.

Melody remained silient and I could tell her love for him had long faded. I guess this was her last straw. Amir shamelessly continued, "I never meant to cheat and I won't fucking do it again. You know how I am when I'm drunk"

"So we're gonna pretend as if I don't know your cheating ass lying?" I finally spoke glowering up at the sleazy dick.

"Didn't I tell you to keep that fucking mouth of yours shut?" Amir gritted out.

"And do you really think I'll listen to you?" I inquired, my tone sickly sweet.

Ignoring his icy glare I returned my attention to a confused Melody. I should've never kept it from her.

"Mel I'm really sorry that I've kept this from you but I knew how much you loved this lousy excuse of a man—my eyes flickered to Amir briefly—and I was afraid of you getting hurt, but you did anyways"

Swallowing, I glanced up at the ceiling praying that Mel didn't have her pocket knife on her.

Or else it would've gotten a little stabby and bloody.

Dropping my eyes to her honey brown ones she nodded for me to continue, "Mrs. Paula told me that Amir had been bothering some girl down at Marco's. Her father was furious and came by with three pit bulls, threatening to take Amir apart. Amir of course denied ever talking the girl, so I went and spoke to the girl. There, behind the cash register was a fifteen year old girl"

Gasps were heard from the window along with murmurs.

"Just a drunken fuck right? Amir for fucks sakes she goddamn 15! Have you lost your goddamn mind?" Melody screams tugging her wrist from his now loosened grip.

"Baby you seriously can't believe this bitch—"

"Don't you fucking dare call my best friend that. She has a fucking name so use it. Remi would never fucking like about something as serious as this. I'm a grown woman who's fucking giving you everything you want but you're never satisfied are you? Thinking with your dick will never get you anywhere and I though you've learn that by now. I stupidly forgave you over and over only for you to come and fucking pull this stunt. Amir you better fucking pray that your dumbass at least used a condom because if that little girl is pregnant you're good as dead because if I don't fucking kill you those fucking dogs will"

Sneaking my arms around Mel's waist before she could actually inflict any damage I held her firmly—or I desperately tried to. She was mad strong. And my tiny body was practically a rag doll against hers.

"We're fucking done Amir. If your shit isn't gone by the time I get home you'll find ashes in their place!", she bellowed furiously.

Attraction isn't wrong. People can't help who they are drawn to and they certainly can't control affinity, as uncommon as it is. What is wrong is acting on inclination if it hurts someone else, namely a significant other.

"I love you Mel" he whispers.

"Don't lie to make yourself feel better. If you did you wouldn't have cheated"

Amir dejectedly leaves not before sending me one last glare but I could care less. No one cheats on my other half and gets away with it.

Mel's body shook as she suddenly burst into tears. Not dainty feminine tears, but a messy, snotty, explosion of sobs.

Melody rarely cries and when she does sometimes it took hours for her to finally calm down, but I didn't mind consoling her because she would've done the same for me.

Twisting my body, her head laid on my chest as she cried. My hand came in contact with her freshly done lace front gently creasing the top of her head whilst my other hand softly patted her back.

"Are you sure you don't want me to go over there and Lorena Bobbitt his ass?" I questioned feeling her body jerk from laughing.

"Nah. As much as I appreciate the offer I'm pretty sure those dogs will get the job done"

I giggled releasing her and cupped her face, "you're an ugly crier" I mumbled causing her to cut her eyes.

Dropping my hands we turned to head towards the bathroom not missing the way our coworkers all scrambled bumping into each other as they tried to leave the windows.

It was hella funny seeing them behaving like headless chickens.

"You gonna be okay?" I implored jutting my chin towards the now empty windows and to the girls sitting and talking amongst themselves pretending as if they hadn't just got caught.

"They all knew Amir was a cheating dick and it won't change the fact that they now knew that I got replaced by some premature teen. I just wish it didn't happen here"

"Look on the bright side, you won't be seeing Amir again" I stated pushing the door open.

"I know and I couldn't be more fucking grateful" she mutters going to the sink to wash her face.

Grabbing the paper towels from the dispenser I passed them to her. Mumbling thanks she dried her face throwing the damp towels into the bin.

"God I'm dreading to go back to that classroom" I breathed watching as Mel rose a perfectly arched brow.

"Shouldn't I be the one saying that?"

I smiled gently bumping my shoulders into hers. "I'll back you up if they become a little too much"

"Trust me you're as intimidating as a butterfly. If anything I'll be the one helping your ass from being bombarded because they know I won't tell them shit"

"I can be intimidating" I argued as we exited the bathroom.

"Babes you got threatened by a four year old once and you didn't do shit"

"T—that's because my job was on the line" I weakly defended myself.

"I would've backed you up plus the others would've too. You gotta stop being so soft hearted to every kid you meet. Some can be real bitches" Mel says as we entered the silent room.

"But they're just so freaking adorable"

"You see adorable but all I see are little monsters"

"Then why'd you choose to work in a daycare?" I teased, a scowl gracing her plump lips.

Of course I knew exactly why Mel was working here—more like she was forced to by her mother. Mrs. Sage loved kids and Mel didn't. So she thought that by getting her daughter a job here at the daycare, Mel's dislike for children would subside and she'll get her grand-babies she so much desires before she dies.

Unfortunately for her that won't be happening anytime soon.

"Fuck you" she mouths plopping into her chair and I did the same but gentler.

Smiling, I took up my phone unlocking it, the photo of Mel and I pressing our cheeks together smiling goofily stared back at me.

"I thought you changed that" she whines softly.

"It's cute" I countered back.

"I was high. I unknowingly took that picture"

"And luckily you had your eyes closed so nobody will ever know"

"That's totally unfair, look at my Home Screen. Look how adorable we both look" she grumbles shoving her phone screen into my face.

Leaning back I frowned. Of course she'd use that picture.

It was my first and last time I have ever worn booty shorts. We both had our asses shown to the camera along with our top halves twisted a little to the front. Melody was boldly repping her middle finger and a broad smile while I instead opted for something simpler. A peace sign with an equally broad smile.

"I don't like it"

"Of course you don't. And nothing you say or do will change my mind. It's staying" she stated firmly but her playful tone remained intact.

"I hate you" I tell her as I clicked onto Instagram.

"Awww that's the nicest thing you've said to me all day" she jokes, retracting back her phone.

"You're messed up"

"And where's the fun in being normal? Don't deny it but you love my crazy ass don't you babe?"

Biting back my smile I continued scrolling through my feed.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

932K 17.1K 28
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ...
379K 8.3K 43
EDITING GO READ 'Until You'; good boy x bad girl tutor romance
61.4K 918 25
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." ๐ˆ ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ. "๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ค...
645K 20K 31
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š...