Perfect Imperfections |✓

By Malyun_Dee17

What happens when you're caught up between two worlds?Or in Paisley's case two brothers? Who will she choose... More

Prologue
1| First Tastes
2| Mansions and Dumb People
3| Sorry, wrong brother
4| Dreams or Reality?
5(i)| Random visits?
5(ii)| The Party
6| The Kiss
8| Girlfriend?
9| Past Scars
10|Blinding Desire
11| Likes?
12|Yikes

7| Fears

19 5 0
By Malyun_Dee17

Paisley's POV

It had been two weeks since I last saw Paxton and... kissed his brother. My life is way more complicated than the Kardashians' right?

Exams were almost starting and I had to study hard to impress my father because I needed his money after all.

Sky and I were in the library when I felt something soft tingle my neck. I jumped back suddenly..and the sounds of my chair screeching on the tiles earned me a few stares.

I looked back to find Mila holding a milkshake to my face. I rolled my eyes and resumed reading.
She had ghosted us all week because she was hooking up with Owen..violating the girl code number 001... Hoes before bros I mean y'all would be mad too right?

She sat on the empty chair across me and Sky and pushed the two milkshakes on the table. Sky didn't even look up at her.

"Come on guys I'm sorryyy"
...
"Guys? I even bought you your favorite milkshakes!!"

"And that's just supposed to make us feel better about everything right?" Sky snapped and a few shhs were thrown to our table.

"No...but can we atleast hang out today? I mean its Friday after all.."

"We're studying for the exam that you don't seem so concerned about by the way" I said quietly as if I was talking to myself

"We..we can study together!" Mila said desperately

"I'm just really sorry...I promise it won't happen again. Forgive me..pleease?"

I looked up at her and wished I hadn't. She had her lips in the cutest pout you can never say no to and those puppy eyes with tears on the brim..

"Ookay...but its only because you brought my favorite milkshake." I said... Smiling at her.

"Thank you..thank you Ley. Sky?"

I looked at Sky who was trying so hard to seem mad and poked her. She burst out laughing and all of us followed.

"I'm gonna have to ask you to leave" A stern voice cut us short and we looked up to find Mr Froggy Four eyes staring down at us.

"You know so well that snacks aren't allowed in this area and that silence..." He continued

"Its okay Mr..." I actually don't know his name. Oh shit. I looked at Sky who was trying her best to hold in her laugh and then back to Mila..

"..Sir...sorry for the disturbance we were leaving anyway" Mila helped in and I mouthed a thank you to her.

As soon as we were out of the library Sky started imitating his voice...she was always so good at it that you couldn't resist the urge to laugh til your ribs ached.

Mila dropped me off at my place...thankfully because apparently Sky had plans with a "friend" whose identity would remain "unknown" to us because it wasn't our "right" to be involved in her "business". Her words not mine.

I unlocked the door to my apartment and got in...immediately stripping off. I breathed...relieved that the tedious semester was finally coming to an end..after the exams. I had had classes all week and although the exam was the bigger headache...I couldn't be more glad the week was finally over. I put on some music and headed for the shower.
Summer was already here and the weather outside wasn't kind on anyone's skin.

After I had showered and jumped into my pajamas I decided to go back to the living room.
I stood frozen at the door as I saw the one face I had been ignoring for the last two weeks sitting comfortably on my couch.

" Uuhm...sorry to barge in like this..I knocked but you couldn't hear me andd the door was open soo..."

"Hey Paxton"

He cleared his throat awkwardly as I turned off the music.
"You weren't returning my calls and I haven't seen you around..."
Yeah I made sure of that
".. I was worried about you."
He finished and I raised my brow.

"Why would you be worried about me?" I asked non nonchalantly and sat down beside him.

"What do you mean? Paisley you were ignoring me and..."

"I wasn't ignoring you..I just never noticed you calling."
He scoffed and I let out a huff.

"Did I do anything wrong?"
No Paxton that's the problem. You're too good for me

I shrugged and stared at him, keeping a straight face.
"What's all this Hunter? You falling in love or something?"

"You say it like its a bad thing"

"Well maybe it is. I asked you a question." I snapped back and he stood up..shaking his head.

"I don't know...maybe."

"You don't know..maybe??!" I stood up too.

"Yeah Paisley I mean I know its too soon and I shouldn't be feeling this way..."

"Yeah you shouldn't..because it was just sex Paxton. Sex. You got that?"

"No. No Paisley it was more than that. I saw it..felt it."

"Well...you saw and felt wrong" I shrugged and he laughed sarcastically.

"So I'm an idiot." He looked at me and edged closer.

"I want you to look me in the eyes and tell me that I was just one of your play things that you fuck and dump. That you didn't feel a difference in the way we kissed...or touched or.. or..made love.."

The pain in his voice was so evident but I couldn't do this..I can't just let another man have access to me that much.

I stood on my tiptoes..looked in his eyes and tilted my head.
"You were just one of my playthings that I fuck and dump and I didn't feel..."

"Do..don't. The past two weeks I almost lost my damn mind. And I know that I shouldn't be feeling this way...but I am. I don't care if these feelings aren't reciprocated. I know what I feel and I won't apologize for it. This wasn't just sex to me. Goodbye Paisley."

With that he stormed out of my house...banging the door. I slid down to my knees and hugged my body to myself letting the hot tears burn my cheeks.

Goodbye, Paxton.

My evening was already ruined so I decided to order take out and watch some series.

My fries were delivered but I realized I wasn't even hungry. So I took out my weed cookies and decided to chill with them.

The following content contains scenes on violence and rape which may be disturbing to some audience. I have indicated the end of this part.. You can skip it and continue reading.

"Kitten? Daddy is home. I brought you a lil something." I shivered on my bed as I heard the stairs creak as he made his way up. I gripped the hidden knife harder with my trembling hand. The door swung open and I gasped.
"How was school? Mh?"
"It...it was good"
"That's my good girl. I bought you this..I'd like you to try it on." He said calmly..but I could already here the demand in his voice. I took the lace panties with my right hand ...holding the knife behind my back and stood up..smiling slightly.
As soon as I was on my feet I stabbed him hard on the nape of his neck and made a run for the door.

"You little bitch aah!" I heard him yell and I ran desperately down the stairs. I looked back to see him standing on the top stair...his eyes looking colder than I have ever seen them. I shuddered and stood frozen...my legs suddenly feeling too weak to make another step.
He started making his way down the stairs...pointing at me ..his other hand holding his neck.

"You're as ungrateful as your mother!"
He shouted as he yanked my hair. I knew better not to scream.
" What haven't I done for you huh?answer me!" He pushed me and my head hit the wall..hard that blood started gushing out.
I fell to my knees and stared at the floor.. Helpless.

"Come here you little cunt! This is what you like huh? You love it when Daddy punishes you with his big stick don't you!"
I yelped in pain as he yanked me up by my hair and tore my dress..pushing me to the wall.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked weakly and he smirked devishly, carrying me up the stairs.

"Please...please not today. Uncle Noooo!!" I screamed and his big hand covered my mouth.
He threw me on my small bed and cuffed my hands.

"Please no. I'm sorry please don't hurt me"

He turned me over and I winced in pain as I felt him force himself on me. I bit my sheets painfully as he pounded himself over and over into me.

End Of Disturbing Content.

I woke up with a start...my whole body covered in sweat. My breathing was laboured and my whole body was numb. I tried calming myself down but I could feel myself growing weaker. I reached for my phone and called the first number on my phone book.

The person answered on the third ring. "I...he..help" The phone fell right from my hands and I could hear a male voice.

"Pai..Paisley where are you! Hey. I'm coming over okay? I need you to hold on I'm going to track your phone and I'll come get you okay?"

I could hear a car start and tires screeching. I tried to speak but my tongue felt too heavy. I was wheezing and my body was so cold...but I was sweating profusely.

I laid there for what felt like eternity..my mind going over all the things I wanted to forget.
Like how my Mum burnt to ashes right in front of my eyes.
Like the little girl who was so scared to run away even when she had the chance to.
Like...

"Paisley?! Paisley oh my God!" I heard someone barge into my house and strong arms scoop me.

"No...pl..please don't hurt me" I begged him.

"Wh...what? Open your eyes. Hey...You're safe okay? I'd never hurt you. Wake up Zoe...wake up."

"Mom?" I croaked out.

My body was immediately released from whatever was holding it down and I opened my eyes lazily to the most relaxing eyes I've ever met.
It felt like I was sailing on sea on a quiet night.

"Hey Zoe"

I sat up and froze.

"Ethan?"

Damn...he just keeps popping up whenever we need him right?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Please Vote & Comment.
Love, Malyun🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 13.1K 61
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
30.7K 602 76
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
45.5K 97 17
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
24.8K 1.8K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...