ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤~ 【Oh Sangwo...

By StixSnailz

WIP You knew there was something wrong with that man. That perfect to a normal eye kind of man. All you wante... More

𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠✩
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

2.5K 107 9
By StixSnailz

Seungbae's P.O.V

"Are you sure that you don't have migraines or something?" My coworker nudged me a little as i held my head.

"Yes I'm very sure." I replied, not really sure if i spoke the truth. Anything is possible at this point.
I've been having these moments when my head just starts pounding out of nowhere. Well, not really out of nowhere: it starts when I think about Y/n.

He scratched his head, "have you even visited like a doctor? This could be serious you know."

Ever since he's gone missing every thought of him hurts. I care about him a lot so it's only fair that my brain reacts this way.
His whereabouts are unknown, his state is unknown, his safety is unknown, everything is unknown. As if he just disolved into thin air.

"I don't feel like going, i don't like the smell of any medical places like that. Makes me nauseous." I sweat dropped.

There are posters all around the town, he's been on the news a few times now, yet still nothing.
I even got in a quick question with Oh Sangwoo but he claims that he didn't see him.

"What's better, smelling some medical smell or dying of brain cancer?" My coworker made a small joke.

I mean, i would like to say that i trust Sangwoo that he actually didn't even see him, but something is telling me that it's deeper than that.
He looks way too perfect. It's suspicious.

"I dunno man, that smell is pretty bad." I joked back, earning a small chuckle from both of us.

What am I thinking.
Am i seriously accusing a person of his age to be a serial killer? That's cringe.
...
That's...

~

"Why are you dragging me out and not your Bumi, i dont want to go anywhere with you." You hissed as Sangwoo, without your consent, threw some normal looking, clean clothes on you.

He was putting on a black sweater and some gray jeans on you but it felt like he was trying to put on an another person's skin on you.
He also tied your legs together so that you don't hurt him too much. Your feet might still be fucked a little — only to an extent that walking is uncomfortable, not painful anymore — but you can kick just fine.

"I'd love to go with you." Yoonbum meekly said in the other corner of the basement.

Oh shook his head, picking you up once he was done with you and swinging you over his shoulder. "No no Bumi, you have to stay here and be a good boy for me okay? There is a bowl with food and water here so if you plan it out well enough it should keep you happy for a day or two." He motioned towards the bowls.
"Also, don't try to escape. You don't want to break my poor heart do you?" He chuckled.

Bum blushed like a school girl that got complimented by her crush. He slowly nodded and the bleached male pat his head.

"Good good, we'll be back soon, i promise. Don't die on me yet." And with that he left him in the basement.
When you two got out of that gross place he made sure to lock that hatch tight, put all sorts of heavy looking shit on it and closed the sliding door of the wardrobe.

"He's gonna try to pull some shit, i know i would and he's not that dumb to not try to run away." You pointed out.

Sangwoo adjusted his grip on you, holding your hip with one hand and tightly squeezing your thigh with the other. "Oh he is that dumb. You give he a little compliment, put him in his place and there it is, he's more loyal than a dog."

"What a lunatic." You scoffed while he began to move somewhere. Since your face was in his back, you couldn't se shit. "Where are you taking me anyways, i don't wanna go fucker." You complained. Maybe the complaining will make him tired of you?

"I fell like we don't spend enough time together, so I figured that a trip in the outdoors might help." He said, half truthfully.
Truth be told, he does like you to an extent. He just likes to play around with Bum and his oh so easy nature, therefore he doesn't have much time for you.

"Ha, hilarious. You always know how to crack me up." You said, sarcasm clear as day.

As you exited the house, the smell of fresh air felt so addicting to you. You sharply inhaled, a shiver running through your body as the slight bit of dampness of the air hit your nose.

"Does my back smell good or what." You could see hear cocky smile just in that tone itself.
That made you bite the shit out if his back. Spoiler, not the best idea.

Oh winced, dropping you onto the solid ground, almost breaking something of yours. You hissed, feeling that it's most likely going to leave bruises.

"You piece of spoiled shit." Sangwoo grumbled, picking you up again but this time nothing fancy. He just grabbed your waist and threw you into the passenger seat of his car as fast as he could without any mercy or care.

He closed the door, making sure to lock the car as he walked away again into the house.

You let out a huff, slouching in the seat as you looked ahead out of the front window. The sky is clear yet there are some very nicely shaped clouds here and there.
Clouds... You didn't realize how much you've missed them.

The birds. You could hear muffled chirping of random birds. Not many, just some.

You just realized that you never appreciated the beauty of the outdoors until you spent around two weeks or something in a dark, damp, boring basement.
Maybe this trip won't be so bad?

You snickered.

You're going on a trip with Oh Sangwoo, it can't get worse than that, can it?

Suddenly, you heard the car getting unlocked and the said male tampering with something in the trunk.
This might be your chance to run, but it's honestly a very dumb idea. You're not some brainless main character, we all know how it ends — with him catching you and beating the ever loving fuck out of you.

So you sat there, admiring the little nature you could see. You could've sworn that you even saw a squirrel.

By the time you snapped back to reality, Sangwoo was already sitting in the front seat in such an uncomfortable looking pose; his body was twisted to look at you, one hand gripping the wheel, the second bent with the side of his face resting in it while he just stared at you with a smile.

"Stop staring." You said sternly, not even sparing him a glance.

"You're so handsome," he started, his voice deep laced with honey, "even though you spent so much time in the dirty basement, you look just as fresh as always."
That's a weird way to phrase it...

You buckled you seatbelt, "so what you're saying is that i normally smell like mold and have ash everywhere?"

Oh let out a chuckle, "no, I'm serious, you're hot." He also buckled his seatbelt, finally tearing his eyes from you. "You might want to rest or something, it's gonna be at least a two hour long car ride."

"Do i trust you enough to sleep right next to you?" You asked yourslef out loud, as if to somehow mock him.

He hummed, starting the engine, "mm, I'm not sure. Try it, i promise I won't take you to some deserted place and gut you." He said, not in a very reassuring manner. "Well, not yet."

It was your turn to chuckle, "oh thank you mister Sangwoo, that's very reassuring and kind of you. I might just lick your boots to show how grateful I am." Your amazing skill if sarcasm showed yet again.
You're si incredible at this.

Oh was silent for a second, finally pulling out of his street. You made sure to make a mental note of how the street looks like and where it leads.
"You know that's not a bad idea. Yeah that would totally be very cute." He said, no sarcasm lacing his words.

You nearly choked on spit, "that makes me not want to sleep even more."

He shrugged with a slight smirk, "do whatever you want then, it was just a recommendation."

The window will surely entertain you. You don't need his recommendations, you're not a kid anymore so you won't fall asleep during a long car ride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.6K 59
" ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ Ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ? ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟᴀ? " Y/N, the typical perfect girl, encounters a also perfect yandere boy, both fell in love, and...
11.1K 316 26
L/n Y/n. A man trying his best to major in Business and finance. There's nothing more or nothing less to him really. He isn't really all that outgoin...
151K 3.9K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
104K 3.3K 18
"𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮." "𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮." __________꧁✩꧂__________ 𝘼 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝘾𝙀𝙊 𝙗...