Gold Rush | Jack Hughes

By kellslibrary

what happens when she's invited to sing the american and canadian national anthems at the new Jersey devils g... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

12.

3.6K 43 27
By kellslibrary

If you've loved the non-hockey cameos so far there's definitely more to come! Especially from the music industry heheheh

Enjoy

________________________

"Don't miss me too much" I joke. He chuckles "I'll try not too" he says hugging me tightly. "Come on jack" nico shouts. He sighs "I'll call you when I get there" he says.

I nod "ok be safe" I reply. He smiles and kisses me deeply "I will" he whispers after pulling away. I smile and watch him walk off. "It's nice to see him happy again" lilly says from beside me. "How long have you known them?" I ask.

She smiles "a few years now" she answers. "Oh cool" I reply. We walk back to our cars talking and we separate after. Jack wanted me to drop him off so he drove to my place and we switched to my car and i drove. He had fun in the passenger seat. It was quite cute.

The girls are all home and having breakfast when I get there. "How was yesterday?" Jordyn asks pausing her show. I smile happily "good" I answer sitting down. "Is that a hickey I see?" Isla asks. "What?" I ask. She pokes it and I grab my phone to check it out.

Jordyn smirks "you got dick didn't you?" She asks. I smirk "yeahhhh" I answer. "How was it?" They all ask. "I am not sharing that" I answer. "By the hickey and how you're glowing I'm going to guess it was great" jordyn says.

Guess I've got the post sex glow. "Fine yeah it was great" I give in. "I dont need any details" felicity says. "I dont either" the others say. "Wasn't gonna give you any anyway" I reply. "Thank God" they all whisper. I roll my eyes and go on my phone.

"Are we doing anything tonight?" Isla asks. "I'm incognito" I answer. Since being back from tour I've hardly been seen and I'm starting to like it that way but I know it's not gonna last long. "So you're staying in?" She asks.

I nod "yeah jack might wanna facetime when he gets there" I answer. "You're in love" emma teases. I blush "I'm not denying it or confirming it" I reply. "Well we approve" isla says. "That's true" jordyn says. I smile "good" I reply.

Since I'm staying in and they wanna go shopping then out to the club later they do and I stay here watching tv. They spend a few hours shopping and right as they walk through the door Jack is calling me on facetime.

They all got to their rooms while I answer. His happy face appearing on my screen. "Hey beautiful" he greets. I smile "hey bub" I reply. He frowns "I miss you already" he says. "I miss you too" I frown. "This week will go by so fast though" he says.

"I hope so" I pout. He smiles "I'm sure of it" he reassures me. "I think I'm gonna hermit until you get back" I reply. "Do you have food at least?" He asks. "Yes I do" I answer.

We facetime for a bit before he has to go for a team dinner. The girls left while we were still on facetime so I'm home alone. Instead of making something to eat I order a pizza and some wings for myself while watching miss Americana.

By midnight I'm in bed scrolling through tiktok. Somehow I've had a handful of jack edits on my for you page and I'm not mad about it.

The next morning approaches and I tiredly wake up and wonder into the kitchen. Like a routine I make coffee and some avocado toast. While I'm eating jordyn comes out of her room rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"How was the club?" I ask. "Isla went home with some guy, emma made out with a couple different guys but still came home and felicity and I" she answers. "And did you make out with anyone?" I ask. "Yeah, she's in my room" she answers. Of course.

I laugh "nice" I reply. "What did you do while we were gone?" She asks. "Watched some tv" I answer. "Cool" she says making herself some coffee. I finish eating and as i put the plate in the sink the buzzer goes.

Weird. I go over and hit the speaker button "hello?" I question. "Delivery for Olivia" the guy says. "Uh come up" I reply slightly confused then I let him up. "What do you think it is?" Jordyn asks. "no idea" I answer. "What if he got you a present" she says.

A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts and I go over answering it. A guy holding a box, and a bouquet of flowers. All sorts of different flowers in it. Very beautiful too.

"Uh thank you" I say taking them from him. He walks off before I can ask if theres a note. I go over to the island with the box and flowers, before opening the box I put the flowers in a vase.

Jordyn stands beside me as I stare at the box "what could it be?" She asks. I shrug "I dunno, too big for jewelry" I answer. "What if he got you a sexy dress" she says wiggling her eyebrows. "We'll see" I say before opening it. There lies a Jersey.

But theres a note so I read it first before really looking at the Jersey.

So you've got something to wear to cheer me on at home and while on the road, I hope you like the flowers I didn't know which ones to get so I got a variety. I miss you lots, see you when I get back

- jack

Cute. "Is that a Jersey?" She asks. I nod and pick it up, an 86 and hughes on the back "wow" I whisper. "He likes yoooou" she teases. I blush and hug the Jersey "he's perfect" I whisper.

I leave it in the box and look at all the flowers in the bouquet. Then I hear footsteps so I look over and a tired looking fletcher. Yes THE Cari fletcher. Comes out of jordyns rooms. Now I didn't expect that. She looks up and sees me "you're Olivia" she says. I laugh kinda star struck "and you're freaking fletcher" I reply.

She smiles and hugs jordyn "that I am but you can also call me cari" she says. Jordyn blushes "surprise" she says. We've seen fletcher around at clubs and events but haven't interacted with her til now. Good for Jordyn.

My phone buzzes in my hand and I check it.

Jack

Miss you

Facetime?

Liv

Please

"I'm gonna go facetime my man" I say taking my coffee and going to my room. He answers fairly quick "hey beautiful" he says. I smile happily "hi baby" I reply. He smiles "how are you?" He asks. "Besides missing you? I'm good" I answer.

He nods "yeah I miss you lots" he frowns. "We've got this it's just a week" I say. He nods "just a week" he says. "Just a week" I sigh. "Do you like your gift?" He asks.

I smile and nod "I do" I answer. "I can get you another in a different variant if you want" he says. "This one is good for now babe" I reply. He nods "ok uh I should be getting ready" he frowns. "Ok send me a pic of your suit when you're done" I reply. "Will do" he replies.

We hangup and I go back out to the living area. Cari and jordyn on the couch. "So how'd this happen?" I ask sitting down. "Tequila" jordyn answers. Cari nods "true but I also saw you from like across the room" she says. "One night out without me and that happens dang" I joke.

Jordyn laughs "sorryyyyy but hows jack doing?" She asks. "Good just miss him" I answer. "Boyfriend?" Cari asks. "I'm not too sure, but I'm happy" I answer. She nods "ah ha" she says. "He's pretty much her boyfriend" jordyn says.

"Technically what is a boyfriend?" I ask. "A Male you go on dates with and have sex with and kiss" jordyn says. "You also have his Jersey and go to games and watch from home that's girlfriend shit" she adds.

I nod "ok ok I get it" I reply. They both smirk and I roll my eyes. "Anyway, Cari are you staying for the game?" I ask. "Sure" she shrugs. Jordyn smiles and nuzzles her head in the crook of caris neck. "Will I be seeing a uhaul outside anytime soon?" I joke.

They both shake their heads and don't say anything so I nod and go back to watching the end of Quinn's game. They're doing pretty well this game, during one of the breaks they showed his girlfriend in the crowd.

"She's pretty" jordyn says. "She is! Go quinn" cari agrees. I shake my head and check my phone at the right time. "Well damn he looks so good" I smile looking at the photo he sent me.

Liv

Don't ruin it with a beanie

Please

Jack

Sorry babe

Liv

It's ok you're still cute

Jack

No u

Liv

Mm no

Good luck baby

After putting my phone down I watch as quinn gets an empty net goal. We cheer as that game ends and then I change the channel to the pregame for Jack's.

This game goes by fast and they win. Jack got a couple assists and the game winning goal. I watch his post game interview and he speeds out of there after answering the last question. "He really wanted out of the there" jordyn says. "He sure did" I reply.

Just a few minutes later my phone buzzes.

Jack

That goal was for you

Liv

Great job bub

Jack

Thank you baby

Liv

Of course

Jack

Facetime when I'm at the hotel?

Liv

Maybe go out and celebrate

Jack

But I wanna see your face

Liv

You're so sweet

Jack

I miss you

Liv

I miss you too

We text until he gets to his hotel room and the girls go back into jordyns room. Isla came back during the game and went to her room, emma is also in her room and felicity is in the kitchen on her laptop.

"Hey superstar" I say answering. He smiles "hi baby" he says tiredly. My heart thumps and I smile "you did so good tonight" i tell him again. "Thank you" he smiles. "Proud of you" I add.

He smiles "thank you" he says again. We facetime for a bit before he starts getting tired so we say bye and hang up so he can sleep.

Thankfully the rest of the week goes by, sadly they lost the second game in edmonton but beat the flames and the canucks even tho they went into overtime. Now I'm just waiting for jack to text me or call.

As I sit back down and grab my guitar to start strumming the buzzer goes so i go over. "Hello?" I ask. "Delivery" the guy on the other end says muffled. I let him up and just wait.

My phone buzzes so I check it.

Aaron D

Gave taylor your number

Olivia

Screaming, crying, okay!

Then theres a knock on the door. I go over and open it. A giant bouquet of flowers greet me. Then the guy holding them moves them away from his face. "Holy shit, you're back" I say happily and hug jack.

He wraps his arms around my waist "had to come see my girl" he says. I blush "does that mean I'm your girlfriend?" I ask. He smiles "as long as I'm your boyfriend" he says.

I giggle and nod "yeah" I reply and lean in kissing him. He smiles against my lips kissing me back. "Come in" i say. The girls are all out doing their own things and I was taking the day off from leaving the house.

Suddenly I'm lifted up and I'm hanging over jack shoulder. "What are we doing?" I ask. "I'm going to make you scream baby that what were doing" he says.

God damn. My man.

________________________________

Hope ya enjoyed

Vote
Comment
Follow me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 663 14
๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ'๐—ฆ ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ! โœฟโŽฏโŽฏ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ he's convinced that they're soulmates but she just doesn't know it yet. ๐Ž๐‘ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ luke hu...
388K 3.6K 72
in which, a famous worldwide singer finds out a professional hockey player followed her.
93.2K 1.4K 46
โ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด?โž the story in which the girlfriend of jack hughes starts having...
94.6K 1.3K 40
It's the most horrible time of the year for Miracle Zegras, especially when hearthrob, boy next door and-her childhood crush-comes home for the holid...