𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼ℝ | Billy Hargrove

By stAsteria

"Out of all the girls that ever loved me, why did the one that I want not love me back?" - - - - - Billy did... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
Epilogue

twenty-eight

2.1K 64 108
By stAsteria

y/n

Billy did not seem pleased with having to drop me off at my own house,

"Let me come with you." He said

"My dad is home." I replied, I wasn't going to tell my parents about Billy until I knew for certain that he wasn't an asshole anymore.

"Come to mine?" He smirked as he grabbed my thigh.

"You just don't want me to go to the campaign." I laughed

"I know." He said, not defending himself.

"So how about we just stay over at my place?" He asked

"I promised I'd be there Billy. I said as I opened the door.

I wasn't sure if I'd see Billy before Eddie picked me up so I said bye just to be sure.

"See you tonight?" I asked

"Most definitely princess." He said as he pulled me towards him, he lifted up my chin and placed a kiss on my lips.

A part of me was curious as to what Billy was planning on doing at the party, but I knew that if I'd get worried It would flatter him.

"Don't do anything too crazy tonight." Is something I could have said, instead it was Billy.

"You're telling me to not do anything crazy?" I laughed

"You never know." He snickered as he pulled me into him again.

"I'll see you afterwards right?" He asked

"Yeah of course." I smiled and I could see Billy let out a sigh of relief Was he really that worried about Eddie?

Billy

She left and I immediately knew I couldn't go to the party, I was in no mood to get drunk or to not be here when she returned.

I wasn't planning on telling her about my idea, she would think it was ridiculous and make fun of it. I didn't care, I was already stressing now and I knew it would be even worse at the party.

If I stayed home I'd be here when she got back and even more important, I could make sure that Munson let her be.

I was trying to change for her, that's why I even let her go to the campaign again after what had happened the first time. I knew that If I stayed the way that I was now she'd choose me. I had even thought about waiting outside for her to be done but I felt like that would piss her off.

I looked over at her window and I could see her sitting at her desk, I wanted to see her before she left so I got up and walked to her. 

I tapped on her window and she looked up in shock,

"What are you doing here?" She asked

"Wanted to see you." I winked, hoping she would get my idea.

"I'm busy with school work." She said as she rolled her eyes,

"Do you even study or pass your tests?" She asked

"You don't think I'll graduate?" I laughed which made her shrug.

"I'll be fine." I replied

She sat down on her chair and focused on her work again, letting me walk around her room.

"Don't you dare grab another one." She said when she saw me standing with another picture of her.

"I'll have to make some myself." I stated which made her roll her eyes again.

I wanted her attention but she was too focused.

"I'm thinking of only wearing a leather jacket to the party." I said and I could see her stop writing.

"Whatever suits you." She smiled without turning to look at me.

"Come on, look at me." I said as I walked closer to her.

She turned around in her chair and faced me,

"What do you want Billy?" She asked annoyed

"You" I smirked

"As I said before, I have to finish this assignment." She sighed

I took a look at her neck and I could see that the hickeys were barely visible anymore, this had to change. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand,

She was debating with herself whether she should do this or not, "Come here sweetheart." I whispered.

y/n

Why was I falling for this.

I took another step forward and Billy knew what this meant, he took one big leap towards me and he pushed me against the wall.

His lips instantly smashed onto mine, not wasting any time. His kisses lowered and I felt him suck on a spot on my neck.

"Not that high!" I squealed but it was too late.

Billy was smirking from ear to ear as he looked at me proudly. "Beautifully placed if I say so myself." He winked

"Ass." I whispered

I went back to work on my assignment and ignored Billy, "Christian wants to beat my keg record, he'll never beat it though." He smiled

"Shouldn't you maybe go home?" I asked,

"It's more fun here." He replied as he now laid down on my bed. Eddie would be here in a bit and this meant that he really had to go.

"Move." I said as I tried to pull him out of my bed. 

Instead of pulling him out, he pulled me in. "Let's just lay here okay?" He mumbled

"If you don't go to the campaign I won't go to the party." He said while he held my chin so I would look up at him. I could see that he wanted me to agree.

"I can't Billy." I sighed

"I know." He replied

"You're not nervous about what I'm going to do at the party?" He asked all of a sudden.

"Do I have to be?" I replied, did he want me to be?

"Well no." He sighed

Billy pulled the covers over us and put his arm around me. He wanted to speak again but I shushed him. Billy was fast asleep and I started to wonder about what he had said, why would he even ask such a thing, did he have anything planned and why was I worrying about this.

Before I had realized it I had fallen asleep, forgetting about my assignment and the time.

"Y/N!" My mom yelled,

"Eddie is here for you!" She continued, "I'll sent him up!"

"Okay." I mumbled, it only took a mere second for me to realize what my mom had just said.

I pushed Billy out of the bed and he fell on the ground, "Out, now." I said while I pushed him towards the window.

He was still waking up and walking around with his eyes closed.

"Baby, calm down, what is happening." He asked but I had no time to reply.

I opened the window and put Billy in front of it, I was debating whether I should push him out or let him climb out himself.

Luckily for Billy he got out, barely in one piece since I saw him fall down on the grass. His eyes still were half open and I almost felt bad.

"Sorry." I whispered 

Billy just looked pissed in return, he must have seen Eddie's motorcycle outside.

"Can I come in?" Eddie ask as he knocked on my door.

"Yes of course." I said while I completely forgot about the hickey on my neck.

"We can leave in like 10 minutes, I still need to finish a few things." I said while I opened the door.

Eddie looked at me and smiled, the smile quickly changed into a frown when I saw his eyes drop onto my neck.

"Really?" He asked

Before I could defend myself Eddie cut me off.

"He's a fucking awful human being, why can't you see that?" He sighed

"He's just using you." He scoffed

"I'm not dating him Eddie." I said

"Not yet." Eddie spat out while rolling his eyes.

"You shouldn't like him." He sighed

It was true and I hated to be confronted with these thoughts, he hurt me once and what was going to stop him from doing it again?

To me it seemed like he was changing, no one else was thinking this.

"I know." I mumbled

Eddie must have seen the look on my face because he got concerned,

"Hey it's okay." He said as he grabbed my shoulders,

"I'll always be here okay?" He sighed as he pulled me into a hug.

"And I won't hurt you." He added

I was wondering if I was being stupid by starting to trust Billy again, Billy was very persistent and he was showing up everywhere where I was so it was hard not to.

Eddie started to make me question my situation with Billy, it wasn't the first time he had expressed his concerns. At first I thought that it was just a stupid rivalry between the two of them but Eddie did not stop saying these things.

"Let's just go." I said while Eddie let go of me, but before I could he grabbed my chin.

"I would never lie to you Y/N, I promise." He continued,

"I only want what is best for you and that's just not Billy." He sighed

I didn't know what to say so I did not respond, I grabbed my bag and we left.

Billy

I heard the motorcycle again and I knew that it meant that they were gone, the party had already started but I didn't care.

The phone rang and I walked towards it,

"Billy where are you?" I heard Tommy ask

"The party has already started!" He yelled, I could hear the music blast through the phone.

"I'm not going." I said

"What WHY?" He yelled

"I'm sick." I replied

"But is-" He said but I cut him off by hanging up the phone.

I was being so fucking stressed about the stupid fucking campaign, I knew Munson was going to try and make a move and there was nothing I could do.

Well there were things that I could do but Y/N wouldn't like them.

y/n

Eddie and I hadn't said a single thing to each other yet, we walked into the room and Eddie began prepping the set up.

"Can I help with anything?" I asked which made him look up

"Uh yeah, can you set up the dice sets?" He asked to which I nodded in reply.

Nothing was said and the tension was killing me.

"So when is your band playing?" I asked to try and lift the mood.

"This Saturday." He replied,

"I could be there." I smiled but it did not seem to have any effect on him.

"Come on Eddie, how long are you going to be mad at me for?" I asked and he sighed

"I'm not mad, just incredibly disappointed." He smiled

"Great." I mumbled

I turned around to grab some more dice from the bag when I turned back around Eddie was standing inches away from me.

"Do you really think he's the only one that can make you feel good?" He whispered into my ear.

Billy

What was she doing now, I knew it was fucking ridiculous but I was looking out the window to see if she'd maybe come back.

Maybe she thought I hate Munson and I never want to see him again let's stay with Billy. I doubted it though.

"Why are you staring out the window like a dog?" Max giggled

"None of your business." I spat back

"Is it Y/N?" She asked

"Shut the fuck up Maxine." I scoffed

"Okay William." She laughed 

"I'm going to a friend." She said

"No way, Neil would kill me." I said but she just rolled her eyes in reply

"Sure." She mumbled

y/n

"I'm not dating Billy." I said

"So you can date me?" He asked

"I'm not dating anyone Eddie." I muttered under my breath.

"But you're letting Hargrove do that?" He asked while pointing at my neck

Eddie

It pained me to see her starting to like Hargrove again, I had to stop it from happening.

"Do you trust me Y/N." I asked her

"Well yes." She replied

That's all I needed to know, I stepped away and got back to my task, acting like nothing had happened.

It wouldn't be that hard for me to make Hargrove look bad, I just had to make one phone call and play my cards right

-----------------------------------------

I'm so excited for the next few chapters.

This one had a bit of a delay sorry!

Let me know what you think:

I might make some changes to this chapter later If I don't like my idea:P

Don't forget to press the star! It helps my story grow<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 3.9K 23
COMPLETED A new boy joins the class and is anything but ordinary. Rafe is frantic, reckless, and unpredictable. He takes a seat next to the orphaned...
183K 5K 63
( TW/CW for this one since it's Billy : abuse, mentions of abuse, drug use, alcohol use, adult themes. ) ( Based at the start of S2 but doesn't follo...
She's mine By Fiction_addict

Mystery / Thriller

13.5K 359 63
When the new boy Billy Hargrove came to town something about him fascinated me. Maybe it was that my cousin forbid me to even talk to him or maybe it...
255 33 12
*BOOK TWO* Billy Hargrove, now attending Hawkins Community College, hasn't changed much since high school. What will happen when the self proclaimed...