The Wrong direction (one dire...

Autorstwa imastillgonnadream

Harry has a secret. A secret he doesn't want anyone to know because he is afraid that they will treat him d... Więcej

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 10

4.6K 109 25
Autorstwa imastillgonnadream

Holy macaroni!  Chapter 10 already!  We haven't even had a day yet in Harry land!

I hope everyone is enjoying this story so far.  I am :)

Ok, so I know that some of you probably thought that that last chapter was kind of weird....with the Louis getting abused thing. 

 I personally just wanted to show you guys that Louis had a past and could relate with Harry. 

Oh, and we're going to be staying in Harry's P.O.V. for awhile.

SO..............anyway..............here's the next chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry P.O.V.

"Alright guys." Liam said jogging over to us.  "We've got 5 hours before management comes back to our hotel and finds out that we are gone.  Will that give us enough time to pick up some things?"

I nods. 

No wonder we took a cab here.  It's because management thinks that we are in our rooms minding our own business.  Not out roaming the streets of England shopping.  They're going to be so pissed when they find out where we are.

I smirk.  I feel like a bad boy.

"Alright, so should we split up and meet somewhere for lunch?"  Zayn asks.  I feel my body shiver, but I don't know if it is from the damp England air, or from the thought of eating again.

I silently curse Zayn for bringing up the idea of food, and cross my arms in attempt to warm my cold body up. 

I see the boys around me nod at the idea.  "Yes, splitting up sounds like a good idea.  We can get more done in a shorter amount of time." Liam pipes in.  "And we will look less suspicious."  He adds, motioning to our disguises.  "Maybe not as many people will recognize us as One Direction."

Zayn and Niall think that this is a fabulous idea, and shake their heads in agreement.  I look over to Louis, and he seems lost.  His eyes are focused on the red brick colored wall of the mall building, and he seems as though he is deep in thought.  I silently pray that he is not thinking about ways to get me to eat.  I shake the absurd thought out of my head and pay attention to what is going on around me.

"OK, how shall we split up?" Niall says in his Irish accent.

Louis, who now seems to have broken away from his trance, hooks his arm with mine, and says, "I'll go with Haz."  He smiles up at me, and I return the gesture by widely grinning, showing off my dimples. 

Niall latches onto Liam.  "We're a team."  He says.  "Zayn can join us if he wants." Niall motions Zayn over to him and Liam, but Zayn just shakes his head.  "If it's OK with you guys, can I go with Harry and Louis?" He asks.

Niall throws his hands up in the air, and sarcastically replies saying, "I love to Zayn!" Then he throws his nose in the air, and marches into the store with Liam on his tail.  Just as the door to the shopping center is about to close, Liam yells back at us, "Meet you guys at Nandos around 1."

I glance at my phone in my hand.  We have about an hour and a half until we need to leave. 'Just great', I think sarcastically.

I turn to look at Louis and I notice that our arms are still hooked.  For some reason, that makes my heart flutter.  He really does care about me.  I smile.

Zayn clears his throat and causes me to leave my trance. My smile leaves my face and I can feel my eyebrows narrow at him.  His last words to me still haunt my thoughts.  'This isn't over......'  The way his face looked when he said it to me.  It was a mixture of what?  Pain and anger?  What did he mean by that?  What did I want to find out?

I shook the questions out of my head.  I will probably find out soon enough. 

Zayn is the first of us to break the silence.  "So, where is the first place that you guys want to go?"  He asks.  I Think about the question for a second, and then reply, "I'm in need for a few new beanies.  Why don't we go to Hot Topic?"

Zayn nods his head.

"Well, after we are done there, can we go to Hollister?  I need some new sweatshirts." Says Louis. 

We all agree that we will go to Hollister as our second destination, and begin our journey. 

This mall is so huge, that we waste almost half an hour of bumping into fans, signing autographs, and trying to figure out where Hot Topic is from the the information on the maps.  If Liam was here, we wouldn't be having this problem, but sadly, he is not. 

By the time we reach the store, it's nearing twelve.  The music from the entrance is blaring, and we hear it before we actually reach the store.  I am thankful for the dim light illumination from the entrance so we can hide from obnoxious fans easier.

The walls of the store are decorated with posters from punk bands, and t-shirts line the shelves.  I make my way to the back of the store where the lanyards, hats, beanies, and accessories are kept.  Louis and Zayn follow me.

Looking at the beanies, my eyes instantly fall on a black knitted one.  I decide to try it on to see how it  would look on me.  

I take of the grey one that I already have on, and give it to Lou to hold for me.  Then, I take the new on, and place it on my curls.  Almost like magic, it swoops around my hair, making some stick out around the edges.  It is perfect!  

I smile, and look at myself in the mirror.  I look.....happy.  Like genuinely happy for the first time in weeks.  And it's not just because of the perfect black beanie that is on my head, but because I am standing in front of the full length mirror, and I actually look thin.  For once, I don't look fat.

Louis and Zayn notice how happy I am.  Just like me, Louis' face is beaming.  I think that he is just happy that I am happy. 

After receiving multiple compliments from both of the boys, I decide that I will buy the hat.  Just as I take it off, I notice something that I have never noticed before.  A clump of my curls fell out with the beanie. My face instantly fell, and I quietly inspect the strands of hair that are now in my hand.

 I drop them, and run my fingers through my hair.  Again, more strands fall out.  I feel my body begin to shake, and I instantly know what is happening to me.  I remember sitting in health class, back in my high school days, when they would talk about eating disorders.  

The teacher had given us a long list of side effects, and  I remember thinking to myself that I would never need to know them.  I was forced to study them, though, because the next day we were tested on the list. I thought that the whole eating disorder unit was stupid, so that night when I was suppose to be memorizing the list, I went out to party with some of my friends.  The next day, when I was sitting in class taking the test, I couldn't remember any of the answers. Needless to say, I failed the test.

The next day when we got our papers back, my suspicions had been confirmed and I had failed.  I had only gotten a few questions right and even those were by chance.  The one question that I still to this day remember was one that I had gotten correct. It was true or false, and It was about your hair falling out.  I suppose that I had remembered that side effect because it scared me.  I never wanted to lose my thick curls.  They meant so much to me, and Louis says that they are what makes me look so attractive.

I sigh, and finish placing on my grey beanie.  I take the one that I am going to buy, and drag my body  up to the counter.  I feel horrible; like if there were any, I might lose the contents of my stomach. 

I silently pay the cashier.  Louis and Zayn stand to my right joking around with some stupid gimmicks that are by the front counter.  They seem oblivious to my sudden mood change. 

As we walk out of the punk store, and begin our journey to find Hollister, I can't help but drag my feet.  I keep my eyes on the floor, and fight back the tears that threaten to spill from my eyes.  Everyone once in a while I run my hand through my hair to see if I have lost anymore.  Little strands fall out with every stroke.

My body twitches and I only have one question running through my mind. 

'What. Have. I. Done?'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, so that's chapter 10.

Depressing, right?

I'll make it happier, I swear.  We're still getting there.  Happiness is on it's way and Louis is coming to save little Harrry! His damsel in distress!

Oh, and  I just want to thank everyone who has read or is still reading this story.  It means the world to me :)  I love you guys :D

OK, so vote and comment and all of that great stuff below!  Tell me what you thought.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

166K 3K 38
Melody is very emotionally and mentally unstable. She suffers from an eating disorder, self harm, and has serious depression. She has lost all hope...
4K 166 41
"Hey Lou. It's been a while. Why did you leave?" Or the one where Louis left Harry. And Harry just wants his Lou to come back to him.
167K 2.8K 43
A simple walk in the park one day leads Ivy to becoming close friends with Niall Horan, teen heartthrob and member of One Direction. But when Niall...
42.4K 1K 22
Sometimes the prettiest faces hide the darkest secrets. Join Harry Styles as anorexia and self harm grip his mind and refuse to let him go...alive.