Forgetful [Yan!Marvel x Child...

By Mx_your_name

Child!Reader x Yandere!Marvel Who would have thought that one of the avengers meeting a child would have chan... More

INFORMATION
Plantonics:
Platonic Yanders: Villains
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
🌟Christmas Special🌟
NINE
More Planotonic Yanders
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELEVE
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN

THIRTEEN

1.5K 47 4
By Mx_your_name

Recap:

"What does dipshit mean?" Everyone in the room wiped their heads around looking at [Name] in a mer second when they said that.

2 more days left until a couple people show up. Tomorrow is a better day... After all, what could go so wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Where we left off~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"[Name] don't say that word ok? That's a very bad word!" Pepper scolded them who was in Steve's arms looking confused on why it's a bad word for some reason. "It is? But why? Rocket said it so why can't I?" They pointed at Rocket who just stood still shaking his head, still shocked that they repeated what he just said a moment ago.

"Well me and these guys are older than you kid and you can't go repeating what any of us say stuff like that." Rocket said, making it look like he's lecturing someone that isn't Groot while also doing movements in his hands when talking about him but also the others.

Now they looked more confused than they were before. 'But.. aren't I older or something?? How old am I again cause I think I was born in 19' something or was it 20' something?? I'll have to ask Kendrick later..' Kaburmaru knew that looking at their face from anywhere it either meant that they either needed to ask someone something about them or they wanted to know something about themself.

"Sweetheart What Rocket is trying to say is that the word you used isn't a very good word and you shouldn't be using it ever." Pepper said, taking you from Steve's arms with a quick glare at each other before going back to her original smiling face.

"You know you shouldn't be saying any cuss words in front of a child because even if you tell them that they'll still copy what you do and say if they see it." Peter 2 spoke up pointing towards [Name] who was being held in Pepper's arms so they won't be in the middle of a fight if one breaks out but also because she wants to hold them.

"Oh really you don't say SpiderMan 2.0?" Quill said sarcastically looking over at Peter 2 who had a 'what the fuck?' face along with Peter 3 who was just scrunched up his nose when Quill spoke up. "How about you help us and the villains from our universe get back home? Then you could go teach the kid all the cuss words if you want."

Peter 2 crosses his arms over his chest with an eyebrow raised while Quill looking at his liking he was going to kill him any second. "Alright, fighting isn't gonna get us anywhere with all of you. Let's just find these villains of you twos and then get you back home where you belong alright? Alright." Dr Strange said getting tired of all the arguments that they were about to start with each other even if they barely met.

Peter 2 and Peter 3 glanced at each other before nodding their heads at Dr Strange, with that everyone starts walking to the living room to have a chat on what they are gonna have to do with the new villains that are now in their dimension. As they were going to the livingroom Pepper took you to your room so you wouldn't hear any cursing or their conversation about certain things. "Piper, who were the two new people? They're not going to hurt Keith right?"

Pepper smiled at the name that [Nams] called her by, but her smile faltered a little bit when you said the name 'Keith'. "Sweetheart, who's Keith?" Pepper spoke up in a firm but gentle way to not spook you and ask why she was a little mad. "Huh? This is Keith!" [Name] pointed at Kaburmaru who was on their shoulder who hissed softly as in saying that he was in fact Kieth.

Pepper could only sweat drip at who you were referring to as Keith. 'I should've known that they were talking about their snake. After all, they mispronounce names wrong by accident sometimes.' A gentle smile appeared on Pepper's lips, all the anger about Keith going away seeing as it wasn't a problem anymore, to figure out who he was.

"Here we are [Name], your room! So what would you like to do in the meantime?" Pepper said, walking into their bedroom, the door closing behind both of them when they fully walk in. "Oooh! Can we look at the cloud in the bottle that Uncle Furry got me?" [Name] said pointing over at the bottle that stood nicely on the dresser with a chair pulled up beside it.

'Furry? Furry? Do they mean Fury? Pfft-' Holding in her laughter by covering her mouth with her hand that was free and not holding [Name]. Clearing her throat before speaking up answering [Name's] question. "Yes, of course we could go look at it!" Pepper said, gently setting [Name] down on the floor as they take off to the dresser hopping onto the chair before staring at the bottle.

'Uncle Furry. Now that's funny, and most likely the others will wanna hear about this one. Especially Nick Fury- wait no Nick Furry himself. Ha!' At that Pepper started laughing a little bit but [Name] was so focused on the cloud bottle that they didn't hear Pepper start laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the heroes talking about different ideas soon came to an end after about 10-15 minutes when finally coming up with a plan to take down the villains but what they didn't know was that the villains had heard all of the heroes' entire plan without any of them knowing. That was until Peter 2 spoke up about something.

"Sorry to interrupt but, where did you get that hair clip from?" Peter 2 said pointing at the Cloud hair clip that was in Steve's hand that he was messing with a bit. "This is [Name's] I found it in their coat pocket earlier today. Why?" Steve answered, confused on what Peter 2 was trying to get to.

"Well I just have an off feeling that isn't good about that hair clip.. Can we look inside of it real quick? Something is definitely really not right about that hair clip for some reason." Peter 2 went to talk about the unnerving feeling of the cloud clip, before Peter 3 added onto that.

"I agree here, the clip just doesn't feel right for some reason. Umm wizard sir are you able to like... take a little side of the clip or something?" Peter 3 tried thinking of the words to say for his sentence. "Of course I can. Steve handed me the clip, don't worry I can repair it for [Name] after." Stephen held a hand out to Steve to put the clip on, as Steve only nodded his head agreeing before handing it over to Stephen.

Stephen uses his magic carefully taking apart the cloud clip so he wouldn't break anything. When the inside opened up it revealed a small camera With a microphone connected to it. Everyone's eyes widened in shock at that tiny thing being inside of the hair clip.

Steve grabbed the camera and microphone from Stephen's hand, dropping it onto the ground before crushing it under his shoe as it broke into tiny pieces. Stephen repeats the clip as it was before as Steve smashed the small camera and microphone on the floor. "Scott, can you and Hope shrink down and look at the tiny broken pieces jump in case."

Steve said looking over at Scott and Hope who was sitting next to each other on the couch as they both nodded agreeing to it. Both of them shrink down to a small size of an ant but big enough to see the broken things. While they were doing that Stephen spoke up after thinking about something that didn't fit quite right with him.

"Why was there a camera and a microphone in [Name's] hair clip exactly?" Everyone turned their attention to Stephen as they let that process in their heads as they became confused about it also. "Why do we ask uhh [Name].. themselves? That's the kids name [Name] right?" Peter 3 spoke up trying to remember their name getting himself confused if they were talking about the kid from earlier that cussed.

"Yeah that's their name. FRIDAY can you tell Pepper to bring [Name] to the living room?" Tony spoke up looking up at the ceiling as the two Peter's looked at one another confused on why Tony was talking to the ceiling. "Of course TinCan." FRIDAY replied before leaving to go tell Pepper that Tony wanted to talk to her.

"My names not- I'm gonna need to change that name later." Tony just cut himself off knowing that he'll change his name later and make sure nobody can change the name. Unless if [Name] is the one that wants to do nicknames through it then maybe then Tony will accept it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pepper was just listening to [Name] about whatever came to their mind first whether it was about clouds, or things that they like. When [Name] was in the middle of talking they were cut off by FRIDAY speaking up. "Sorry to interrupt your conversation but TiCan has asked if you could bring [Name] down to the living room Mrs Stark."

[Name] perked up when hearing FRIDAY'S voice thinking if they've heard it before. Rushing over to their bedside table opening a drawer pulling out a notebook that Steve gave them. Flipping the pages soon landed on the first page scanning through it before pointing at the name FRIDAY.

'Right ChiChi had said that the woman's voice that speaks from the ceiling is named FRIDAY and that I could ask her anything at any time or it was something along those lines..' [Name] was taken out of their thoughts when Pepper picked them up as [Name] held onto the book with them. Pepper walked down the hallway towards the living room a little confused on what they needed [Name] for.

"Alright we're here. So what do you need [Name] for exactly?" Pepper spoke up coming into the living room standing off to the side of the couches while everyone turned their attention to the new person who entered the light. "I just need to ask my kid a question, that's all. Munchkin, can you come over here real quick please?"

Steve replied to Pepper's question with a smile through the first answer making Pepper a little bit ticked off when popping out the 'my kid' part. [Name] jumped out of Pepper's arm along with her helping them down, running over to Steve staying in front of him wanting to know what he needed.

"Alright [Name] you're not in trouble but do you know who gave you a cloud hair clip by chance?" Steve said, holding out the hair clip in the palm of his head revealing it to [Name]. "Hmmm, Kaburmaru do you remember anything at all?-" [Name] cut off their words as they spaced out looking at Kaburmaru. Steve was about to speak up, getting concerned at why [Name] suddenly stopped talking.

"Oh! Oh! I know now! It was some weird looking guy who had brown hair, he had a beard, he was also wearing some glasses! He looked like a weird chihuahua but he wasn't! He was like a strange man with an ugly face, no wonder why he hid part of his face." Kaburmaru whipped his head around facing [Name] and hissing lightly.

"Huh? What? Too straight forward?" [Name] tilted their head away from Kaburmaru but still looking at him as Kaburmaru nodded his head agreeing to what [Name] said. "Oh... but he was ugly, maybe just as ugly then Mr. No eyebrows." [Name] nodded their head at their own answer, not backing down as Kaburmaru could only shake his head. Steve quickly shakes his head and speaks up.

"You can't call people ugly [Name]. That's very rude and disrespectful. Okay?" Steve spoke up looking directly at [Name]. "It is? Oh.. I'm sorry, I didn't know that I was being mean." [Name] looked down at their feet in shame at them being mean to other people without [Name] even knowing it. "It's alright sunshine! I'll help teach you all about it if it's alright with Steve here."

Bucky said, slightly pushing Steve's arm with his elbow referring to [Name's] dad next to Bucky on his left side. "Really? Can he ChiChi? Can he?" [Name] looked at their dad hoping that he'll agree with Bucky. "I suppose so.. but back on top, [Name] you said this man had brown hair, and a beard. Do you know what type of clothes he was wearing?"

Everyone focused back onto the topic of the chip in the hair clip. "Mhmm, he was also wearing black sunglasses and a hat. He was wearing some weird clothes like all of you.. I've never seen this type of clothes before, unlike mine. I'm hungry.." [Name] started getting off topic towards the end, soon ending off telling Steve and everyone in the room that they were hungry.

1 more day left until a couple people show up. Tomorrow is a better day... After all, what could go so wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taisho Secret:

•You wanted to punch Steve for some reason but you didn't, instead you cut some of his clothes up though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 6.7K 41
"So after getting shot, your main priority was getting a sandwich instead of getting help" "Hey, they've got the best ones in Queens!" When the aveng...
182K 5.8K 52
What would you do if the love of your life, the father of your unborn child, returned from the past with the love of his? This is the impossible, lif...
16K 556 25
It's an Avengers x female reader story. (this takes place in the first Avengers) Left behind by her birth parents and in the care of an elderly man...
1.8K 68 10
Ever since 𝐭𝐡𝐞 Tony Stark reached out to Peter Parker, his big sister Vera, started hating the man even more. Peter and Vera being a team, she co...