๐ฉ๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ | ๐’. ๏ฟฝ...

By invisible_string_13

"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ." "๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜“๐˜บ๐˜ฅ... More

| ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต
| ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
0 | ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ
1 | ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ
2 | ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ
4 | ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ

3 | ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ

397 20 0
By invisible_string_13

[Chapter three]

"YOU REALLY DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING?"  Alison asked her best friend - Lydia - as the two girls walked up the front steps of their high school. The strawberry blonde of the pair recently back from being missing in the woods.

Lydia sighed and shook her head, "Nope. Not a thing. They call it a 'fugitive state', which is code for 'we have no clue why you can't remember running naked through the woods doe two days," Lydia sighed but shrugged her shoulders, "but personally, I don't mind that much. I lost nine pounds."

Alison looked at her, feeling all kinds of worry for her friend knowing that she couldn't be perfectly okay after the events of the past couple of days, "You sure you're ready for this?"

Lydia scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Oh please it's not like my aunts a serial killer." She said before walking away from a shocked Alison and confidently walking through the front doors of the school., but when she did, everyone's attention immediately went to her, all starting at her intently like she just escaped an insane asylum.

Alison cleared her throat, before leaning over and whispering in Lydia's ear, "Maybe it's the nine pounds?" Lydia bit her tongue at the comment made by the girl and looked at all the eyes o hear and snapped, "What!" Making everyone's attention immediately shit off if the girl

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

MORGAN FIDDLED WITH HER THUMBS AS SHE SAT ON THE BLEACHERS OF THE LACROSSE FEILD, watching intently at her brother, making sure he was dealing o,ah in a high stress environment with his new found skills and heightened emotions.

She perked up, intrigued when she saw the team captain, Scott McCall, one of the boy in her chemistry, Econ and English classes - and if Derek didn't lie to her and Isaac - fellow werwolf, tackling other players and, sniffing them? What the hell was he doing that for?

"McCall! You come out of that darn goal one more time you'll be doing suicide runs till you die! It'll be the first ever suicide run that results in actual suicide!" Coach yelled towards the boy who looked back at the older man sheepishly with an apologetic shrug.

Soon it became Jackson Whitmores turn, Morgan knew the boy, and hated him. Being his neighbour her whole life, and going to school with the jock, she knew how much of a dick the boy was firsthand, the boy took a shortcut out of being tackled by Scott and sat the round out, claiming his shoulder was hurting.

She turned her attention away from the blonde boy though when she noticed that her brother was next in line, he was breathing heavily and appeared to be panicked. Morgan sat up straighter in her seat, quietly muttering the word 'shit' over and over, praying the her brother would be okay in the presence of another wolf.

She watched nervously as the two boys collided together roughly, the pair ricocheting off of one and other and landing perfectly on all fours. ,organ looked at her neither, feeling some strong worry that only grew when her brother looked up and she saw his eye glowing a luminescent gold.

She saw her brother say something to Scott before they both stood, though she couldn't hear what he was not having new upgraded werewolf senses like her brother.

Her attention shifted from Isaac though when a face she recognised to be Sheriff Stillinski and a couple of his deputies approach the Lacrosse field and call Coach Finstock over, she saw the two men whispering to each other before the teacher turned around and called out, "Hey! Lahey! Girl Lahey! Get over here now!"

Morgan slowly stood from her spot on the bleachers, joining her brother before the two slowly made their way over to the Sheriff, the both of them fully aware of everyone's eye burning into the back of their heads.

Stiles jogged over to where Scott was standing, hoping that his friend could tell him what his father was saying to the Lahey twins, "Well?" The boy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Their father's dead," said Scott as he listened closely at the conversation between the three, "they think he was murdered."

"C'mon." Said the Sheriff in a hushed whisper as he gently grabbed the twins arms, it was then Scott and Stiles noticed the red-tinged bandage on Morgan's upper arm, "Well now we know that she's not a werewolf as well." Scott mumbled as Stiles asked, "Well are they saying that they're suspects?"

Scott shook his head and looked towards his friend, "I'm not sure. Why?" Stiles rubbed his eyes with a sigh, "Well Scotty, if they're suspects they can lock them in a holding cell for twenty four hours."

"Like overnight?" Scott asked with a raised eyebrow, which Stiles nodded in confirmation too, "during the full moon."

Scott nodded slowly, "Right, okay, and exactly how good are these holding cells and holding people?"

"People?" Stiles began, "very good. Gets the job done. Werwolves on the other hand, probably not as well."

"Stiles you know ow that if they're in the same cell overnight, during the full moon, Isaac will hurt her. Maybe even worse than that."

"But they're siblings aren't they? Hey they're twins even, couldn't he find a way to hold himself back?" The boy asked hopefully.

Scott looked at him as if he was stupid, "Stiles, on my first full moon, I kissed Lydia in a closet ams nearly killed you, and that was all whilst I had all the space on the planet to roam around and do what I pleased. What do you think will happen if he's locked up in a tiny cell with his sister who's like, barely five foot, when he turns into a crazy, bloody thirsty werewolf?"

Stiles shook his head, "Not going to work out so great is it?"

"Nope, not at all."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"WHY WOULD DEREK CHOSE ISAAC? AND WHY ONLY TURN ISAAC AND NOT MORGAN? IT MAKES NO SENSE." Scott asked as he and Stiles walked in and took a seat in Mr. Harris' class.

Stiles shrugged with a small sigh, "Not sure. Peter told me that I'd your body can't handle the bite it could kill you, maybe Derek didn't think Morgan could handle it. Ams maybe he turned Isaac cause teenagers have a higher chance of the bite taking effect.

"Does them being teenagers mean your dad can't hold them overnight?" Scott asked hopefully.

"Not without solid evidence. Or a witness," he said, but his eyes sparkled when he realised something and he whipped around in his seat and looked towards Danny, Jackson's best friend, "Hey Danny," he whispered, "where's Jackson?"

The boy just looked at Stiles with an annoyed expression, "In the principals office taking to your dad."

"What?" Stiles asked confused, "why?"

Danny looks ay Stiles like the boy was stupid, "Well maybe it's because he lives across the street from Isaac and Morgan."

Stiles turned back to Scott, "We need to go to the principals office, like now." Score raised his eyebrows, silently asking 'how?' With the gesture as Mr.Harris' voice sounded firm the front of the class room, "Everyone turn to page 73."

Everyone giggled when a paper ball flew across the room, hitting the man in the back of nis head and he angrily turned to face the students in his class, "Who the hell did that?" He asked, practically seething.

He looked towards Stiles and Scott the boys pointed at each other, putting the blame on the other as the man sighed, "Both of you to the principals office, now!"

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

AFTER SUCCESSFULLY GETTING BOOTED FROM HARRIS' CLASS, the pair of boys now sat outside the principals office, Scott now listening in on Jackson's and the Sheriff's conversation and feeding the information back to Stiles.

"Wait," said the Sheriff from inside the office, "so you knew Morgan and Isaac were getting hurt by their father? He was hitting them?"

Jackson just sat there, a bored expression on the boys face as he said, "Hitting them? He was beating the shit out of them."

Stillinski looked at the boy in front of him, disgusted by his attitude towards the situation, "And you never thought to tell anyone," he asked, "a teacher? Your parents? Anyone?"

The blonde boy just shook his head, and said, "Nope. I didn't really care that much, it wasn't my problem."

The Sheriff looked at him for a second before shaking his head, "No, no of course not. Y'now it's funny the kids that get hurt by their parents are never the ones who do anything to deserve it."

"Yeah," Jackson said in agreement before realising what the man said and quickly snapping, "wait, what""

The sheriff nodded, clearly not carding about the boys reaction and said "I think we're done here." Before standing from his seat.

The man exited the room, Jackson not far behind him as Stiles quickly scrambled to grab a magazine to try and hide his face from his father. It obviously didn't work.

The sheriff paused for a moment, looking at his son with a confused expression, but eventually cleared his throat and looked towards the other boy ams said, "Hi Scott."

"Hey." The boy said with a small wave. Stilinski gave his son a concerned look one last time before shaking his head at his behaviour and walking off, Jackson following in his steps.

Once his father was out of sight, Stiles lowered the magazine that he as using to cover his face and sighed in relief, but that relief was short lived when someone walked out from the principals office and said, "Boys."

The pair of them  both looked up, and were deeply confused when they saw Gerard Argent, Alison's grandfather standing there, "Come on in." The older man said with a welcoming smile, but it still made them feel slightly uneasy.

The pair followed the man into his office and sat in the old dingy chairs across the desk from Gerard's, the man glanced t the boys for a second before picking up a file from his desk and flicking it open, "Scott McCall," He began reading for the paper in the file, "the the most accomplished academic wise, but I can see here that you're quite the star lacrosse player." He looked up,at the boy one more time, some kind of recognition glinting I'm his eye as he said, "Hold on. I know where I know you from young man. You're the Scott that was dating my granddaughter."

Scott nodded slightly, confused as to why the man was talking to him about this right now, "Yes Sir. We were dating but we're not anymore. Not dating. Not seeing any of each other or doing anything at all with each other. At all."

"Relax Scott, you look like you're about to crack a cyanide pill with your teeth." The old man said with a gruff laugh.

Scott looked down into his lap as she said, "Just a hard brake up."

Gerard sighed, solemnly at Scott's words, "That's too bad, you seem like a nice kid. Now listen guys, yes I am the principal but I really don't want you to make me out like an enemy."

Stiles scoffed, "Oh, is that so?" The boy said with an eye roll.

Gerard nodded, ignoring the boys poor mannerisms and saying, "However this being my first day, I do need to support my staff. So unfortunately one of you will have to take the fall, and stay behind for detention."

Scott turned his head towards Stiles, who met his friend's eyes and groaned deeply in annoyance, "Why is it always me?"

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

A/n

Not been proofread <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
13.4K 287 14
objectively perfect, that's what cassia's life was. well it was until she meets a certain victor and is forced to question everything she knows and l...
2.5M 79.5K 54
BORDERLINE [BOOK ONE OF FIVE] โœง Harper Verum agreed to help her best friends find a dead body a little too willingly the night before their first day...