In A Chemical Hurricane (An M...

By therevengepanda

The begining is kinda boring but as ive been told it gets funnier xD you will not read about ANY: self harm... More

In A Chemical Hurricane (An MCR/Jared Leto Fanfic)
Glittery Rats and Rebel Cats
A Kissing Project
Its Raining In The Rainforest
They're Brothers, Smart One
The Batman Shirt
Twinning
We Spread More Germs Kissing
You Broke Up With Her
Mama's Boy
Authors Note (DUN DUN DUUUUUN)
I Smell Donuts
Pretty Boy Arguements
Awk-waaaard
The Licorice Crew
Dog or Bitch?
Boyfriend Abuse
At Least I Think Its Water...
Bust A Move
Ex-Boyfriends
Flashbacks
"Cleaning my Room"
Microwave Problems
Dumbwaiters and Kardashians
Complaint Room
Who Drank All The Coffee?
Shit Just Got Personal
The Power Of Water Gods Repell You!
Total Creeps (;
I Hope You Run Over A Banana
Procrastination, Donuts, and Brittish Kids
The Fabulous Lives of Gerard and Sistine

Gooey Pancakes

323 10 5
By therevengepanda

GUESS WHO RHIA IS AND UR AWESOME!!! xD

Le Next Dey @ Skewl :3

I walked into school and ran into somebody with bright hair. I looked up. I was Gerard. "You know your hair?" I said.

He smiled. "I know of it." he said. "Its all...red...and stuff." I said. He smiled. "Really? I thought nobody would notice." he said sarcastically.

"Now it will be easier to find you. Did you dye the rat too? Please tell me you didn't" I asked. He shook his head. "I should've." he said.

"Yeah, No." I said. We headed to our lockers and met up with the rest of our friends. Eveyone stared at Gerard's hair. "Yeah. I know. It's red. Just be happy the rat's not red." he explained.

"Sooo...it's suposed to be nice this weekend. You guys wanna go for a swim at my place?" I asked. Everyone nodded in agreement. "Can I come too?" Rhia asked. I nodded. "Sure."

Later awn b-fore le lunch

Rhia's POV

I was on my way to lunch when I got cornered by two older guys. One looked a bit like Ashlin and the other one...lets just sat he was HOT. Seriously. "So...your Frank's cousin?" the hot one asked. I nodded. "Yeah?" I questioned. "Okay." said the Ashlin looking one. Then they walked off.

Wierd..I thought as I entered the cafeteria. I grabbed my lunch and ran over to our table. I slammed my tray down. "FRANK!" I yelled. He jumped "What?!" he asked.

"Tall, black hair, blue eyes, batman shirt. Who is he?!" I asked. "Uhm...that would be Andy." he said. Andy! Now I know his name! "You like him?" Frank asked.

"Why do you wanna know?" I asked, slightly giving myself away. He shook his head. "He's so not your type." he said. "How do you know what's my type?!" she asked.

"What's you type?" Gerard asked as he sat down with Ashlin and the two lovebirds. "Nothing." I said. Frank smiled. 'No' I mouthed. He went on anyways. "So Rhia here, seems to be crushing on Andy." he said.

Ashlin practically spit out her soda. "What?!?! EW!!! He's practically my brother!" she said. SCORE! "Will he be at your house tommorow when we come over?" I asked. She nodded. "Sadly, yes. So prepare for insanity." she warned.

'More like prepare for hotness' I thought to myself.

Le very next day (saturday) :3 (DUH)

Ashlin's POV

I walked into the living room to see Ashley on the couch. "Andy, I know your in here, so just come out!" I shouted around the house. He popped up from behind the couch. "Guys, all my friends are coming over to swim today, so keep your mouths shut." I explained.

Ashley shook his head. "No way! We need to say stuff. Especially to Frank!" he said. What is going on?!? "Don't. Just don't. And they're spending the night." I said.

"No closed doors!" Andy said. "Not your house. Stay outta this." I said. They laughed. But I wasn't joking.

Later on, when everyone's getting there.

We were all in the kitchen waiting for Frank and Ray. I had stupidly invited Jared AND Sistine. I know whos avoiding each other today. Rhia was perched on the counter. Andy and Ashley passed by. "We're hopping in before you guys take it over." Andy said.

Rhia's gaze landed on him for a good 30 seconds. I waved my hand in front of her face. "Snap out of it, girlfriend!" I said.

Then I noticed Gerard staring at Ashley. They were both insane! "Gerard!" I said. "Huh? Oh. Yeah?" he asked. "No." I said. "Don't go near my brother, or I will slap you."

"But-" he started. "No buts!" I bud in. We heard a car pull up outside. It was Frank and Ray. We headed outside to the pool and al stared at it. "Soo...anyone gonna go in?" Sistine asked.

"Gee." I said. "Huh?" he asked.

"Jump in." I said.

He shook his head. "C'mon Gee. Don't be a wuss puss." I said. He glared at me then jumped in. "Cmon in guys! The water, is fine!" he said.

We all laughed and jumped in. Mikey and Sistine jumped in holding hands. I looked at Jared, who was glaring at Mikey, who was hanging out with Sistine; his new girlfriend.

After a while, we got hungry. "ASHLEYYYYYYYYY!" I cried out from the pool. "Whaaat?" he groaned. "Were huuuungry." I said.

"So?" he asked. "So get us some food." I said. He stared at me. "Pleeeeease?" I added. He nodded. "Fine. But I'm gonna have one of you be my hostage and come with me."He scanned the pool. I saw Frank instantly duck under the water. "You. With the sassy red hair." Ashley said.

Gerard gladly hopped out of the pool and went over to Ashley. 'Yes!' he mouthed. I glared at him. "I mean, by Ashlin!" he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Dont worry! You'll hate him by the end of the ride!" Frank yelled. "What is it with you and my brother?" I asked. "I'll tell you later." he said.

I groaned. "No. Tell me now." I said. He shook his head. "Mikey!" I yelled. He looked over. "Sorry. Can't say anything." he said. Wow. I even admitted to Mikey that I like Frank yesterday and he still wont tell me whats going on.

"But Mikeeeeeeey. I told you MY secreeeeeet." I whined. He shook his head. "No. But your secret does have something to do with it." he said.

How do they know my secret? I wanted to ask that, but everyone's here and my secret could spill.

A little while later, Gerard and Ashley returned for stuff to make tacos. As we ate our tacos, Frank asked, "Do you hate Ashley yet?"

Gerard shook his head. Jared sighed. "I think the ride gave the exact oppisite effect." he said. I groaned. One of my best friends has a crush on my brother, and another one has a crush on my almost brother. GREAT.

We all headed to my room. I started to close the door, but didnt want Andy and Ashley to freak them out by swinging the door open. So I left it cracked.

"So Gee...Nice hair." Jared said.Gee smiled."Ashley said it tastes like redvines." We all just stared at him. "SO...uh...movies or video games?" Mikey said trying to get the image of Ashley tasting Gee's hair out of our heads.

"Video games!" Andy shouted. "HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!" Frank yelled back. No response. Wow.

Le Very Next Morning *Que Bikkini Bottom Music*

Ashlin's POV Still

We were all back into the kitched because Andy was making us pancakes. Mikey poked his. "It's gooey." he said. "You shall eat the pancakes and you shall like them!" Andy said. "I'm not eating gooey pancakes, bro" Mikey said.

"You think you can make better ones?" Andy asked. Mikey nodded. "I KNOW I can." he said. Everyone else was just watching them like it was an intense tennis match but with pancakes and frying pans instead of balls and raquets.

So Mikey got up and made his "better" pancakes. They were actually way better than Andy's. "So Andy...how are the pancakes?"Mikey asked.

Andy glared at him. "Alright! You win!" he said in defeat. "YAY! I WIN! I'm gonna go get dressed now." Mikey said as he walked off. I watched him walk away.

"I'll be right back" I said, as I exscused myself. I ran over to Mikey."Mikey. What the hell is going on that I can't know about?!" I asked.

He shrugged. "I dunno." he said. LIAR! "Bull shit. You know exactly whats going on! So tell me!" I said. Wow I think I was starting to freak him out.

"Okay okay calm your tits, girl. Okay the whole thing is that Frank likes you and he told Ashley and Andy so there trying to get you guys together. I told you. Okay? We cool? Were cool." he said. I just sat there trying to go over what he just said.

I caught frank likes you, and ashley and andy, so that can't be good. Frank suddenly came over, as if he heard us. Mikey looked at me, and then at Frank. "I, uh, gotta go...uhm..yeah. Bye!" Mikey said. As he passed Frank, he said, "Ashlin likes you too" and walked off.

As soon as he got back to my room, we heard him say, "That felt good to let all that out."

I looked back at Frank. "So...that's what's going on?" I asked. He looked at me. "Huh?" he asked.

"Mikey told me everything." I said. "He wasn't suposed to." Frank said under his breath. "Yeah, I know. I freaked him out so he'd tell me everything." I explained.

"Yeah, that's kinda your specialty." he said. I nodded. Wow. Talk about akward silence. "So...you like me?" Frank asked. "How would you know?"I squinted at him. "Mikey. Duh." he said.

"That gossipy bitch." I said. "YOU KNOW ME!" He called out from my room. "Stay outta this!" I shouted back. "You brought me into it!" he shouted back. "He has a point." Frank said.

We sat in a wierd silence for a while. "So...you like me...and I like you...so...yeah?" Frank said. I smiled at him. "Yeah, what?" I asked. "You know what I mean." he said.

"I know." I said. "Your really gonna make me say it?" he asked. I nodded. "Yup." I said. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" he mumbled.

"What? I couldn't hear you." I said. I was testing him. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" he asked a little louder. "Sure."I said.

"Now was that so hard?" I asked. "Actually yes. Yes it was." He said. I smiled. He gave me a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Your so cute, Frank." I said. He smiled. "I know I am"

We went back into the kitchen and saw Ashley eating Andy's blob of crap pancakes because Mikey was too busy to make him some.

Everyone else was in my room. "So Sistine." Gerard said. "Yeah?" she asked. "You got over Jared fast." he said. She nodded. "It's pointless to cry over it. I mean, he didn't want me. If he wants me now, well, I mean, sucks for him, because I got a new boyfriend." she said as she leaned on Mikey.

"So Jared? Why did you dump her?" Gerard asked. Jared groaned. "Because she was always texting Mikey." he said. "He's my best friend! Of course I would text him! And I can never talk to my OTHER best friend because shes always busy with her BOYFRIEND!" Sistine said. All eyes were now on me and Frank.

"Uhm...he...uh...never mind." I started. They all stared at us for a second, then went back to Jared. "Also, I guess she just wasnt the right person." Jared said.

"Well, according to Mikey, I AM the right person." Sistine said. Frank looked around. "Speaking of 'the right person' wheres Rhia?" he asked. We all looked around. "Maybe she's in the bathroom." Gee sugested. Then he left to look for her. Frank and I went to search for her.

"I hear Halo 4" I said. "Because you know what THAT sounds like." Frank said. "I have a brother." I walked towards Ashley's door. I swung it open. "No closed doors! Re-mem-ber?" I asked. Then Frank and I stopped. There was Ashley perched on his bed texting. But thats not what we noticed. We noticed Rhia playing Halo 4 against Andy.

"Seriously, Rhia?!" I asked. She shrugged. "Sorry. I assumed a fight was about to start between Sistine and Jared soo..." she trailed off. "So she came to hang out with the cool people. Or should I say 'the older freakier people'"Andy finished for her. "Exactly."she said with a smile.

You could tell 100% Rhia liked him. The scary thing was I'm pretty sure he likes her too. "What about you? Who are you texting?" I asked Ashley.

"Candyman." he said. Frank and I looked at each other in confusion. We just headed back to my room to see Gerard texting. Whatever. "We found Rhia. Shes hanging out with her soon to be boyfriend."Frank said. "Of course." Ray said.

"So Jared. Gerard. There's gonna be a new guy in our art class on Monday. His name's Bob. That's all I know." I said. "Oh yeah. He's gonna be in my science class." Ray said.

A little while laitah

We all talked to each other for a little while, then looked at Gerard. "Gee, you've been in that corner for 2 hours. Who are you texting?" Frank asked. He looked up. "Huh? Oh. Someone." he said. "Who?" I asked.

"I said someone!" Gee repeated. "Memories." Frank said. "Huh?" I asked. "Long story." he explained. I nodded. "Gee. Tell me who." I said. He shook his head. "Neva!" he exclaimed.

"Alright. You asked for this." I warned. I ran over to him at sat on him. "Oh my god, Ash! Your such a fat ass!" he exclaimed. "I weigh less than you!" I said. "She has a point." Frank said.

"Do you say that all the time?" asked Ray. He shrugged. I turned my attention back to Gee. "Gimme the phone!" I screeched. I shook his head. "Never!" he shouted. "Guys! Do something!" I called out. So then they all helped me pile on Gerard.

It was a massive dog pile.

A few seconds later, Ray popped up. "I GOT THE PHONE!!!!!!!!" He screamed. We all popped up. "Who the hell is Black Licorice?" Ray asked. He smiled at Gerard. "Huh, Red Vines? Who's Black Licorice?! Oh...." Everyone's mind went from 'no clue' to 'gets it'.

I ran to Ashley's room and Frank followed. I jumped onto Ashley's bed and grabbed his phone. He had the name written as Red Vines. "I KNEW IT!" I said. "Well, actually, Ray knew it, but I CONFIRMED IT!" I said. Andy turned around. "What did you confirm?" he asked. "I so just beat you, Andy." Rhia said.

"Something. You wouldnt get it. BYE!" I said as I ran out with his phone. Ashley chased after us. We ran into my room and shut the door. "HELP!" Frank yelled. Now all of my friends were holding the door closed. Gee had gotten his phone back. "Why isnt uhmmm Black licorice responding?" Gee asked, still in the corner.

"Just say Ashley! I have his phone! Now he's attacking the door. HELP!!!!!" I yelled. He shook his head. "Nah. I'll just text someone else." he said.

"DONT EVEN TRY ANDY! HES BUSY WITH HIS 'GOOD FRIEND', RHIA!!" I said. "I dont have Andy's number." he said. "Good for you. Now HELP!" I said.

"Im good." he said. AHHHH! "Guys. I'm gonna open the door and im gonna hide out in the bathroom. Theres a lock on that door. Anyone who wants to come with,better run like hell." I explained.

I opened the door and Mikey, Sistine, Frank, Jared and I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Shit. I just locked Jared and Sistine in the same room.

"Why are you in here?" Jared asked Sistine. "Because I wanted to see the messages." she said. "Yeah, so do I. But I guess only one of us should." he said. "Yeah. And that ONE will be me." she said.

He glared at her. "No. Me." he said. "No. You knew I was coming in here. You just wanted to be locked in a room with me because you want me back!" Sistine yelled.

"No! I would NEVER want you back!!" Jared said. That made Sistine stop in her tracks. She stepped back towards Mikey. "Really? Well I never wanted you back. I seriously never wanted you back. It's just good to know how you feel about me." Sistine said with sass in her tone.

"Promise this will never happen to us." I mumbled to Frank. He nodded. "For sure."

As Sistine and Jared went on arguing, Mikey and Frank and I read their messages. I swear, according to what's been said in theese messages, I'm gonna see much more Gee at my house. Great.

I'm pretty sure I'll find Rhia with a batman shirt sooner or later.

vote comment follow dont dye rats all that jazz frank you and eat tacos, tacos!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 2.1K 106
Avery had big dreams but Jared, who can't seem to function without her, doesn't feel like letting her go. Is he keeping her in his web for a reason...
117 23 17
hope can be the worst of all poisons. when you know how the story ends. how it always had to end. x content warnings for: suicidal ideation, (some)...
54.3K 1.8K 29
{*COMPLETED*} {* EDITING*} Y/n doesn't want to be alive anymore. Actually, no. The voices don't want her to be alive. With the voices and her family...
37.8K 542 20
Jared Leto joker imagines πŸ™‚ Y/N only 😁 Request openπŸ₯² Fluff, smut, sad, ect. ☁️= fluff 🌢= mild nsfw πŸ”ž= smut β›ˆ= sad ☠️= death πŸ’‰πŸ’Š= drugs πŸ’‹=...