The Hookup Pact

By fleuresmell

When Evelyn and her long-term enemy, star hockey captain Atlas, are forced to work together on a university m... More

Standalones in the The Hookup Pact series
1| Evelyn
2| Atlas
3| Evelyn
4| Atlas
5| Evelyn
6| Atlas
7| Evelyn
8| Atlas
9| Evelyn
10| Atlas
11| Atlas
12| Evelyn
13| Atlas
14| Evelyn
16| Atlas
17| Evelyn
18| Atlas
19| Evelyn
20| Atlas
21| Evelyn
22| Atlas
23| Evelyn
24|Evelyn
25|Atlas
26| Evelyn
27| Atlas
28| Evelyn
29| Atlas
30| Atlas
31| Evelyn
32| Evelyn
33| Atlas
34| Atlas
35| Atlas
36| Evelyn
37| Atlas
38| Evelyn
39| Evelyn
40| Evelyn
41| Atlas
42| Atlas
43| Evelyn
44| Atlas
45| Evelyn
46| Atlas
47| Evelyn

15| Evelyn

24.1K 642 295
By fleuresmell

The way Atlas was looking at me made something snap within me and the next moment I found myself standing on my tip toes and crashing my lips against his. Atlas stilled as I wrapped my arms around his neck for support while my lips latched onto his, kissing him hungrily. I let the frustrations of the past two weeks take over, making my conscience take a back seat.

When he still didn't make a move to reciprocate, I pulled back with a groan. "Kiss me dammit!"

That seemed to work as in the next moment, I was pushed against the wall and kissed like there was no tomorrow. Atlas nipped at my bottom lip harshly and I gasped at the sudden pain. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue in, exploring every corner of my mouth.

I loved the way he kissed. Like he couldn't think about anything else other than absolutely devouring me.

Letting my hands trail up his back, I entangled my fingers in his still-damp locks. He moaned when I tugged at them and a satisfied grin curved on my lips. If there was anything else that I loved other than his kisses was how the tiniest of my actions could get a reaction out of him. Maybe that's why I liked to push his buttons.

Atlas tightened his grip around my waist, pulling me impossibly close while almost lifting me off my feet. He pulled back only for a second, allowing me to breathe while his lips made a hot trail from my mouth to my neck. Letting my eyes fall shut, I relished the soft caresses of his lips. God, I had lost track of the number of times I had imagined his lips on me.

"I dreamed of this every day for the past two weeks," he murmured against my skin. His hand ran up my thigh, pushing my dress up until he was lifting my leg and wrapping it around his waist. I didn't know if it was a good or a bad thing that I wore a dress. Atlas pressed our lower bodies together and my eyes shot open, a gasp leaving my mouth on feeling his hardness. "See what you do to me?"

We stared into each other's eyes for the longest time as if trying to read where all of this was going. And then our lips crashed again, more fervently this time. It was angry, sloppy, and intense. Atlas cupped my neck, his thumb on my jaw as he squeezed it possessively. A loud moan left me and that only riled him up to continue the sweet torture of his mouth.

A loud bang came from outside the room as if someone dropped something and we jerked apart, suddenly becoming aware of our surroundings. Atlas cursed lowly but didn't make a move to let go of me. He pressed our foreheads together, breathing in the same breath.

"Continue this somewhere else?" he asked, his tone hopeful.

With my mind muddled from all the kisses and heat pooling low in my abdomen, it didn't even take me a second to nod in agreement. The brightest grin graced his lips and he pecked my lips. "Give me a minute. I'll get dressed."

I nodded and walked to sit on the bench, feeling my legs wobble with every step. God, he had the power to make a mess of me and he didn't need to do a lot for it. When he saw me taking a seat and crossing my legs one over the other, he raised a brow at me.

"What? I have already seen everything there is to see. You don't have to be shy to wear your clothes in front of me," I said, trying to get some of my sass back. I would be damned if I let this man shut me up with just a kiss.

He chuckled, dark and low. "Shy is not a word to describe my state right now but okay. I was trying to be considerate for your sake."

He shrugged and dropped the towel from his waist, showing off his impressive erection that had been haunting me for the past two weeks. My mouth fell open, eyes widening as if I was seeing it for the first time but then I quickly closed it and lifted my gaze to his face only to see that infuriating smirk on his lips.

He turned around and opened his locker, quickly taking out his clothes and pulling them on. A hiss left his mouth as he tried to adjust himself in his pants. And that plastered a smirk on my face.

"What?" he asked when he turned back around, clad in his black shirt and black jeans.

I shook my head, standing up. "Nothing."

He rolled his eyes. "Girls have it better when it comes to this. It's unfair!" he complained but entwined our hands together. He grabbed his sand-colored leather jacket and threw it at me.

"What's this for?" I asked as he led me out of the locker room towards the back exit of the building.

"Just hold it," he said and opened the back door, stepping out.

"Where are we going?" I asked, looking around. The backside of the building had a patch of unkempt green grass and overgrown trees. Atlas didn't answer and just kept walking. When the clock tower came into view, everything clicked in my head. "The library?"

Atlas flashed me a grin while his fingers tightened around mine. Wellsfield had a huge library complete with a clock tower that made it look like something from Hogwarts. It was one of Wellsfield's oldest buildings and had the capacity of having 1000 students at any point of the day with its big study halls. It also happened to be right beside the athletics building where the rink was.

With uncanny familiarity, Atlas led me inside through the back door of the library and up the elevator to the fourth floor. Then we walked to the very end of the corridor where he opened a door, revealing a set of stairs. "You are awfully familiar with this place," I commented when we reached the top of the stairs that had another door.

"I like to be aware of my surroundings," he said and pushed the door open. It was an attic filled with discarded furniture: tables, chairs, bookshelves with old files, even candlesticks, and an old, vintage mirror. The left side of the room had square windows one after the other in a row that showed the view of the entire campus. I watched in awe as I took a few steps in and stood in the middle of the room, taking everything in.

The sound of the door closing and the lock clicking in place made me turn around. Atlas looked like a giant in this room with a low ceiling. If he lifted his ankles a bit, his head would surely hit the ceiling. He stared at me with a smile on his face and a blush rose up my cheeks, suddenly becoming aware of why exactly we were here in the first place.

Atlas took slow, calculated steps in my direction until he was standing right in front of me. His hand came up to cup my cheek, his thumb rubbing in small circles. His gaze flitted to my lips and he slowly closed the distance between us.

His lips were soft and gentle, completely opposite to our frantic kisses in the locker room. It took me by surprise how careful he was being. Atlas Griffin definitely was not someone who cared about anyone other than himself. That's how I had seen him ever since we had met.

But this, the kiss was different as if he really cared and that made my stupid heart flutter. I almost melted into him, afraid of slumping to the floor with how weak he got me in my knees but he immediately wrapped his strong arms around me, holding me against him.

What started as a soft, slow kiss escalated into a scorching hot makeout session. Atlas walked me backward until my back was against the wall and his leg was in between mine. He parted from me only to kiss my neck instead while his hand trailed down my arm.

I let my hands slip under his shirt, exploring the smooth skin over taut muscles. His skin was warm and I wanted to snuggle closer, soaking up all the warmth. When his hand reached my thigh again, fingers dancing at the hem of my dress, he pulled back completely, raising a brow with a silent question.

I nodded and that's all the confirmation he needed to slip his hand under my skirt. His fingers quickly found home in between my legs and I gasped when he put pressure on my clit. "Always so wet for me," he groaned near my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

My hands went to the bulge in his pants and he hissed, holding my wrist but not removing my hand. "Rosy," he called in his deep baritone, demanding my attention. He brought his other hand to caress my cheek while he looked deeply into my eyes. "As much as I want to drag this out, we don't have time."

I nodded. We might be at an isolated place but that didn't make it any less public. Just because no one came here often didn't mean no one would come here ever. And I was as desperate for him as he was. I pulled him in by the collar of his shirt and kissed him hard, nipping at his bottom lip.

Suddenly, I was flipped around with my front against the wall. "Good we are on the same page," he muttered as he grabbed my hips, positioning me against the wall. He lifted my skirt and the next second my panties were pulled down, letting them pool around my ankles. The sound of his zipper came next and my heart rate spiked in anticipation. Not being able to see his movements just added to it.

I tried to look over my shoulder but was stopped immediately when his hand came to the back of my neck, holding me in place. He then stepped closer until his front was pressed against my back. "I'm not going to be gentle with you, Rosy. Not after the way you have behaved for the last two weeks," he said, his hand coming to my bum and slapping it.

I jolted with a gasp. "I want you to stop me the moment you feel uncomfortable," he said and caressed the spot he had just smacked.

I nodded, feeling myself get wetter down there. "Words, sweetheart," he said.

"Yes," I said.

"What will you say to stop me?" he asked.

"Umm... Latte?" I mumbled and heard him chuckle darkly.

"Latte it is," he confirmed and the next minute, he shoved himself deep inside me without any warning.

I cried out at the sudden intrusion but he didn't give me the chance to adjust. He started pounding into me mercilessly while I moaned with abandon. I was wet enough for it to not be too painful but the way he wasn't holding back, hitting that one spot, had me crying out with every thrust.

"You have been such a bad girl," he gritted out and another smack landed on my ass. "Running away from me like that. You deserve to be punished."

I moaned loudly, forgetting about the fact that we were at the library. Atlas's hand came to my neck again, squeezing with just enough pressure that made me go breathless. I turned my head to the side, my eyes landing on the mirror which reflected our debauchery.

My breath hitched as I watched him plow into me. The muscles of his arms flexed as he held me in place and I couldn't help the moan that escaped me. Atlas lifted his gaze, his eyes meeting mine in the mirror, and a slow smirk formed on his lips.

He trailed his hand up my back to my neck, squeezing it again. "Someone likes to watch herself getting railed, don't you, Rosy? Do you like to see how I pound into you? How well you take me, hmm?" He asked, his eyes never leaving mine. "My dirty girl."

He smacked my ass again, leaving a bright red handprint on my skin. Then he pulled back completely before thrusting in harder all at once and my eyes fell shut, a whimper leaving my lips. I was close. Him, the mirror, the frustration of the past weeks, all of it was too much. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge, ready to fall.

Atlas increased his pace and I felt his fingers on my cheek, squeezing my jaw. "Open your eyes," he ordered. As if my body was his slave, it obeyed and met his gaze in the mirror again. His face was turning red and his breath was coming out in pants, indicating that he was close too.

"I want you to watch as you come undone. Watch as you take me and fall apart on my dick," he rasped out, his voice deeper than it was ever before.

I managed a meek nod before he was thrusting at an inhuman pace, hitting that spot again and again until I was a panting mess. He squeezed my neck harder and that sent me over the edge. With a loud moan, I watched myself finish in the reflection before my eyes fell shut, pure bliss taking over my senses. Each of my nerve endings had come alive and all I could think and feel was the pleasure he was giving me.

I was so out of it that I didn't even realize when he climaxed until he was slumping against me. Atlas curled his arm around my waist, holding me close as we both watched each other in the mirror, panting for our breaths.

At that moment, I knew that I was damned, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 9.9K 37
COMPLETED - Ezra Miller is the charming ice hockey goalie of every girl's dreams, Sophia Olson a prima ballerina with a feisty mouth and the most fli...
81.6K 3K 43
All Rémy Miller has ever known are lies until someone is able to give him the life changing truth. When studying at Harvard University, his path unex...
961K 27.4K 66
COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first College ice hockey game with a new team. The...
2.5M 79.1K 45
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. There's a thin line between love and hate. One thing Rosalie Jackson knows for sure is that what she feels towards s...