YOU WITH ME - A B99 STORY (OC...

Par roxy_beamie

Samantha (Sam) Jade Cooper and Naksuo (Nick) Hitomishi Lee, two of the best detectives at the 99th precinct o... Plus

Characters
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 - 1
Pilot-1
Pilot-2
The Tagger-1
The Tagger-2
M.E. Time-1
M.E. Time-2
The Vulture-1
The Vulture-2
Halloween-1
Halloween-2
48 Hours-1
48 Hours-2
Old School-1
Old School-2
Sal's Pizza-1
Sal's Pizza-2
Thanksgiving-2
Christmas-1
Christmas-2
Christmas-3
Pontiac Bandit-1
Pontiac Bandit-2
The Bet-1
The Bet-2
The Ebony Falcon-1
The Ebony Falcon-2
Operation: Broken Feather-1
Operation: Broken Feather-2
The Party-1
The Party-2
Full Boyle-1
Full Boyle-2
The Apartment-1
The Apartment-2
Tactical Village-1
Tactical Village-2
Fancy Brudgom-1
Fancy Brudgom-2
Unsolvable-1
Unsolvable-2
Charges and Specs-1
Charges and Specs-2
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 - 2
Undercover-1
Undercover-2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chocolate Milk-1
Chocolate Milk-2
The Jimmy Jab Games-1
The Jimmy Jab Games-2
Halloween II-1
Halloween II-2
Halloween II-3
The Mole-1
The Mole-2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Jake and Sophia-1
Jake and Sophia-2
Lockdown-1
Lockdown-2
USPIS-1
USPIS-2
A Moment of Silence...
AUTHOR'S NOTE
The Pontiac Bandit Returns-1
The Pontiac Bandit Returns-2
Beach House-1
Beach House-2
Windbreaker City-1
Windbreaker City-2
The Wednesday Incident-1
The Wednesday Incident-2
Sabotage-1
Sabotage-2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT

Thanksgiving-1

640 18 6
Par roxy_beamie

Charles walked into the bullpen handling takeout coffee mugs and his jacket wishing everyone. "Happy Turkey Day." he said.

"Yes! Right out of the gate." Jake cheered as he marked on his piece of sheet. "What? What's going on?" 

"We're playing Boyle Bingo, Thanksgiving edition." Nick said as he held out his paper sheet.

"Everyone filled out their cards with possible Charles-related scenarios. First to bingo gets 100 bucks." Sam explained.

"I had "Boyle calls it 'Turkey Day'" on the center square." Jake said triumphantly.

Charles walked to Terry and looked into his card. ""Boyle explains that they ate lobsters at the first Thanksgiving." They did. Back in that time, they called lobsters "ocean bugs." And... I'll just mark it off for you." he said.

"I think got the winning card here. Boyle tells us that he played Pocahontas in his third grade play." Sam said.

"All the girls were too big." he explained. "This is a fun one... "Boyle says, 'Gobble, gobble, gobble.'"" Gina said and they all looked at him expectantly.

"Well, now that I know you want me to say that, I'll just say it with two gobbles. Gobble, gobble... Gobble. God, it just sounds right that way. Ugh. I don't like this game." Charles complained.

"Ha! "Boyle objects to Boyle Bingo."" Rosa said. "Come on, guys."

"Boyle says, "Come on, guys." That's two for Terry." Terry said excitedly.

"Well, guess what. I can spoil your little game by sitting over here quietly all day and doing nothing." he said as he sat in chair but fell on the floor. "Oh! Aah!" he winced in pain.

"Aha! Got it "Boyle falls on the floor"" Nick said with a snigger. "You lucky ass." Sam commented.

"She's right, she's right. That's a victory for Boyle. Boom!" he cheered.

"Boyle says, "Boom!"" they all said.

※※※

"Check it out, chair jockeys. While you were busy tickling the ivories on your computers, I was doing a bust. Cocaine! Thanks, Lucius." Jake said as he walked in with a packet of the drug. "He ran, I pursued. Whole thing turned into an awesome car chase." he said with a proud smile.

"Well, at least you're done early, so you have time to go home and change for my Thanksgiving dinner." Amy said from her seat.

"Ugh. Why do we have to dress up for Thanksgiving. I don't even celebrate that stuff. The whole holiday is based on overeating. We should be wearing velvet track suits and diapers." he said with a frown.

"Jacket and tie. Rosa's even wearing her formal leather jacket." Sam corrected him.

"It's the one without any blood on it." Rosa said from next to Gina.

"You're gonna dress up, and you're gonna give a toast about what you're thankful for. Start preparing." Amy continued.

"Oh, I prefer not to prepare for my toasts. I just wing 'em like scat jazz." he said.

"Are we singing?" Scully asked from behind Amy.

"No, no, no, no." Nick protested but it was too late. Scully had started singing opera.

"I am not dressing up for your party." he whispered to Amy.

※※※

Nick was in the kitchen along with Boyle when he saw Terry frustratingly walk in. "Damn it, Boyle. You left the fridge open. The door couldn't shut because of your empty pizza box." he complained.

"Pizza? Please. This is a butternut squash and truffle butter flatbread." the smaller detective explained.

"Everything's spoiled. My lunch is ruined. My chicken, my potatoes, my pasta, my meatballs, ham, my yogurt." he said as he took out the entire spoiled meal and placed it all onto Boyle's hands.

"No.. not the sushi! Is it spoiled too?" Nick asked Terry who took out the ruined roll of rice and handed it to Boyle again. "Come on man! My Mum had sent it with my my sister for me." he now complained and broke the coffee mug in his bare hand. 

"So this is your lunch for, like, the month?" Charles asked with a groan. 

"I need to eat 10,000 calories a day to maintain muscle mass. My wife made me all of this before she left town with the kids. That was everything in my fridge." Terry said angrily as he forcibly shut the refrigerator door.

"Scully." Terry said to the older detective who walked in with his newspaper.

"Hey-a, Sarge." he greeted the younger detective. "We know you got a secret stash of food hidden somewhere." Terry said.

"Oh, no" he denied.

"Where is it?" he asked again. "No, I don't."

"Is it in your pockets?" Nick asked him. "Oh, come on." 

"I'm gonna shake it out of your pockets. Turn around." Terry said and he picked up Scully upside down and started shaking him.

"Release your sweets." Terry gruntingly said.

※※※

Sam was talking to Rosa and Gina about the illegally minted money she recovered this morning from a bust case. They all saw Amy walk out of Holt's office and fist bump into the air excitedly. "Why so excited?" Rosa asked her.

"Did you make the cover of "Hair Pulled Back" magazine?" Gina teased making Sam snigger in amusement. 

"The captain is coming to my party. I'm gonna give a toast, tell him how thankful I am to have him in the precinct, and officially ask him to be my mentor." she explained.

"Wait, are you only hosting dinner because you wanna suck up to Holt? Not cool." Gina said accusingly. "This was supposed to be about friendship." Sam added to her words.

"You said you were only coming to see if my apartment was the reason I was single, or if it was my personality, like you suspected." Amy said. 

"Yeah, but that was before I knew I could get up on this high horse. Love the view up here. Clip clop, clip clop, clip clop." the woman said as she walked away.

"You're coming too right? Everyone's going at 5.00." Rosa asked Sam.

"I am but I'll have to go to Boston with Nick first. We'll be there by 7." she said. "Why so far?" Amy asked her

"A friend of ours from the academy is hosting thanksgiving dinner at her family owned vine yard over there. We haven't met in years." Sam explained.

"Oh, okay. But don't take too long." Amy warned her. "We're actually gonna leave in a few minutes now so we'll try to be on time." Sam said with a shrug.

※※※

Sam stepped out of her apartment building wearing a pastel pink dress and got into Nick's car. "Whoa.." he said as he looked at her shocked. She looked gorgeous and Nick was lost for words. "What? Is something wrong?" she asked panicking.

"No nothing's wrong. It's just.. you look perfect." he admitted with a red face.

"Aww, thanks. You clean up good too." she said with a smile. Nick couldn't take his eyes off her. She looked like a beautiful angel to him. "Earth to Nick! Shall we leave?" she asked as she snapped her fingers in front of him.

"Yeah yeah, let's leave." he said while he looked like a blushing mess and drove away to head to Amy's apartment.

Sam looked out of the window with a shy smile. She hadn't expected her best friend to compliment her so sweetly. He looked adorable when he had turned all red. "He looks cute" she thought. "No, I can't think about him like that, can I?" she thought to herself but shook it off with a shake of her head. 

※※※

After a smooth three hour drive, they reached the location and met with their friend, Rosaline.

"Samantha!" she screamed as she came running to her old friend and hugged her. "Rosie!" Sam with equal energy and hugged her back.

"Nothing's changed after all." Nick said as he stood next to Sam.

"Nick! It's good to see you too." the blonde woman said and hugged him. "You guys came here together? You two are dating? Fucking finally!" she cheered. 

"We... are not dating." the detectives said at the same time. "We work at the 99 together." Sam added.

"Oh, I was really hoping to see you two together but anyways do tell me if you are seeing someone." the blonde said. "She is" Nick said pointing at Sam. "WHO?!"

"He's a billionaire, lives in Manhattan." Sam answered shyly. "You bitch! You got the jackpot. Tell me everything about him." Rosaline said as she pulled Sam with her. 

※※※

"It was so nice to have you two here today. It really made my day." Rosie said as she walked them out of the property to their car. "It was a lovely Thanksgiving treat." Sam said with a smile.

"We are gonna play some games, you guys should stay for long. Really." the blonde said. "We would've loved to but, one of our co-workers has also hosted a dinner." Nick said apologetically.

"Yeah, she'd kill us if we don't show up. It's the first our Thanksgiving with the new C.O. and he's a good guy." Sam added.

"Well, I won't stop you now but I want us to meet again with your handsome billion dollar boyfriend and your jewel like girlfriend." Rosie said

"We'll remember that. Thanks for having us today." Sam and Nick bid farewell and got inside the car. "Bye, bitches!" Rosie yelled as she waved her hand.

"Well she's the same." Sam said. "Yeah and Tommy is still the idiotic ass head he is." Nick said making her laugh.

"I saw Carol and Steven making out in the washroom." Sam admitted. "Is that why everyone was laughing when I said I wanted to use the restrooms?

"Yes, sweetie." Sam said with a laugh. "We have to go to the precinct first. William is sending a bouquet for Amy as a thanking gift." 

"He's not coming? I though he would." Nick asked her. "He's down with cold that's why he said I shouldn't visit him till he recovers" she explained. "He's sent a gift though. It's a dress." she said.

"That's nice. What did you gift him?" Nick asked her. "A watch. He broke his favorite one during gym training. It has a SOS dial on it for him to press it during emergency." 

"That's clever, really." Nick commented. 

"I've got you a present too." Sam said smiling. "And you know I did too. But I'll give it to you at the dinner." Nick said with a smirk

"Let's hope we reach in time to Amy's then." she added. Not even ten minutes into the drive and the two were stuck in traffic. The cars were blaring with the horns. 

"Of course its the worst traffic today, everyone moves out of city the same time." Sam said frustratingly. 

"We'll reach in time, don't worry." he tried to assure her. "It's already showing five hours on the map now." she said as she checked her phone.

"What- how?" he asked. "We won't make it on time! Welcome to the hell of traffic then." he said grimly.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

38.9K 955 29
A Brooklyn Nine Nine Fan Fiction ><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< Jake Peralta has been in a good place genuinely. But when one of his cases comes back t...
83.2K 1K 13
I've become obsessed with Brooklyn 99 and I like Jake and there aren't enough Jake imagines on Wattpad. Requests: OPEN I am still writing, I just tak...
10K 189 63
------ After Y/N finally brings down the Ghost Gang, she finally gets to spend time with their loved ones. But everything isn't always going to be pe...
72.1K 1.7K 25
Is Amy falling in love with Jake? Is Jake falling in love with amy? They both seem to be getting along lately. But everything soon changes when a new...