Baby Steps [Satoru Gojo]

By lemonlover1110

[Satoru Gojo x f!Reader] A one night stand with a handsome stranger didn't seem like it would lead to much mo... More

โ†ณ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™‰๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™
โ†ณ ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
โ†ณ ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง'๐™จ ๐˜ผ๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
โ†ณ ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™จ
โ†ณ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ๐™จ
โ†ณ ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
โ†ณ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฌ๐™—๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ
โ†ณ ๐™‚๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค'๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ
โ†ณ ๐™‡๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ
โ†ณ ๐˜พ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™๐™ฅ
โ†ณ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™’๐™š๐™š๐™ ๐™จ
โ†ณ ๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ข๐™ข๐™–
โ†ณ ๐™‡๐™–๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™จ
โ†ณ ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ก๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š
โ†ณ ๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง
โ†ณ ๐™๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™‘๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง
โ†ณ ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ช'๐™จ ๐™‹๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ
โ†ณ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™š๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
โ†ณ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™˜๐™
โ†ณ ๐™Š๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™– ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
โ†ณ ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š 26
โ†ณ ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ค ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
โ†ณ ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ž๐™Ÿ๐™ž'๐™จ ๐™Š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ
โ†ณ ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™จ
โ†ณ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š
โ†ณ ๐™‚๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™Ž๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ
โ†ณ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™€๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™š
โ†ณ ๐™‚๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ

โ†ณ ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š

13.8K 648 386
By lemonlover1110

"Do you really have to take me to school?" Megumi complains while Satoru walks right beside him. For whatever reason, Satoru decided that he wanted to drop Megumi and Tsumiki off at school. Tsumiki doesn't mind, but Megumi on the other hand...

"Just practicing with you two before I have my son." Satoru responds, which only pisses Megumi off more because he knows that it'll be a long time before the baby comes or at least it feels like forever. Tsumiki doesn't really mind, at least she isn't paying attention to them.

"You're a big fat liar." Megumi claims, making Satoru roll his eyes. The kid isn't wrong, but he doesn't have to say it like that. Satoru didn't even bother walking Megumi and Tsumiki to school, even when he first found out the pregnancy news. Not even when he began to get excited about everything. But now Satoru has nothing to do.

The moment the sun comes out, Leiko is knocking on his door and she won't leave even when Satoru has to work. He's stuck with her as long as he's in his apartment, and he hates it, so now he's doing everything in his power to stay away from his own home.

"What's going to be the baby's name?" Tsumiki asks, and Satoru sighs. He has been thinking of baby names, but he doesn't think you'll even consider his suggestions. So he ends up shrugging. Satoru feels his phone ring, and he takes it out of his pocket. His eyes light up when he sees your phone display on the screen.

"Hi!" Satoru answers the phone a little too excitedly. He wonders why you're calling, and then he thinks of the worst. You're not calling him to check up on him, you've regressed from that point in your relationship. There must be something wrong with the baby. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah... I–" You begin and he hears you sigh from the other end of the phone. He comes to a complete stop, waiting for you to say something. Megumi and Tsumiki walk ahead of him, following their usual paths to school. "I hate to ask you of all people but Kaya is getting a little too much for me... I love her but I've asked her around five times to stop setting me up on dates but tonight she set me up for another. I tried to talk to Daisuke about it but even he can't do anything."

"I'll be on my way. I'm dropping off Megumi and Tsumiki at school and then I'll be right over." Satoru says and he waits for your response before hanging up the phone. The kids walk way ahead of him, "You two are good, right?!"

Tsumiki puts up her arm, holding her thumb up.

-

"Hey..." You open the door and awkwardly greet Satoru. He returns your greeting with an awkward smile. He walks into the place and awkwardly looks around, trying to find Kaya. You notice and you tell him, "She's in your old room. She stays there now."

"Okay..." He slowly nods. "Is she sleeping? She is right? I don't want to wake her up and then get myself killed."

"She is... You can just wait for her to wake up though." You tell him. "If you want, we're setting up the nursery so you can help a bit."

"You are?" Satoru asks and you hum in response. He expected it. He knows he has no right to join you in that aspect. Satoru knows that you're still livid with him, and the only reason you two are still in contact is due to the fact that you're having a baby so very soon. "I'll love to help with anything."

"It's nothing too much... Kaya does need help setting up the crib and I'm no help, so maybe you can do that." You suggest and Satoru nods his head. He walks to the nursery, and his hand feels sweaty as his hand reaches for the doorknob. He opens the door and sees what you have so far.

A light blue nursery, with barely any furniture. The walls have paintings of clouds, and when he looks up at the ceiling, there's fake stars around. There's a purple moon hanging off the ceiling, where he assumes the crib will be. Satoru just looks around the room for a minute before he sees the crib's box, and the parts that are scattered outside the box.

"I hope it's not too much." You tell him as he takes a seat on the ground to read the instructions for putting everything together. You watch him for a minute before you decide to leave the bedroom, leaving him to build the crib on his own. You feel as if waiting and watching him will just make things awkward.

You go to your bedroom and lay down on your bed, sighing. You have nothing to do but to relax and wait for Kaya to wake up. Your back is starting to ache, and you're getting impatient for the baby to come, but it's truly taking forever. You still have so many weeks to go.

You shut your eyes for a minute, and what wakes you again is Kaya's irritated voice. She finds Satoru building furniture for the nursery, and she's certainly not happy. You groan, having to stand up and walk to the nursery. Kaya notices you and points at Satoru who is building the changing table.

"This little shit just snuck in! Does he have an extra key?" She asks you and you pinch the bridge of your nose. You're not in the mood for all of this. "I asked him to come because I'm sorry Kaya– You've been a little bit too much. I can't go on dates, I'm six months pregnant. I have to worry about becoming a mom, not finding a person to date." You share with her, and it feels like the hundredth time, but she still doesn't listen. She's so focused on getting back at Satoru that she doesn't take your feelings into consideration. She takes your matters too personally.

"Oh, c'mon! He's so nice. You can't just–"

"Stop setting me up on dates! I'm not going." You cut her off. "I'm tired. I'm so tired, Kaya."

"Think about it." She responds, making you roll your eyes.

"I'm going for a walk. Don't kill each other." You end up saying. You need to take a breath of fresh air before dealing with her. Satoru looks at Kaya for a moment before deciding to follow behind you.

"I'll join you!" Satoru yells, following you to the door. Satoru knows that he won't be safe with Kaya, even when he's the strongest. She'll find a way to kill him, even when it's nearly impossible.

When you walk out the door, so does he. You decide to not acknowledge him as he walks behind you. It'd be nice to have a conversation with him, but at the same time you're not in the best mood to have a conversation with Satoru of all people. He's the reason why Kaya is trying to force you out on a date.

"Why don't you want to go out on a date?" Satoru asks, walking up to you so he can actually talk to you. He knows that maybe he shouldn't invade your space and give you time to adjust, but he just wants to talk to you. He wants to know how you're feeling.

"Why should I?" You reply, looking at him. He shrugs in response, and you end up sighing. Should you talk to Satoru of all people? Maybe he's the person that you should confide in since he's the father of your child– On the other hand, he's the reason all of this is happening. "I mean, let's face it, do I really have time to start a relationship?"

"You still have a couple of months. You're allowed to have some fun before the baby comes." He tells you, although he doesn't like encouraging you to date. But it'd be hypocritical of him to tell you otherwise. "I mean going on one date isn't going to hurt you. As much as I'd hate siding with Kaya."

"I'm just tired, Satoru." You respond. "Why would you care anyway?"

"I– You're just not going to have the chance to date around when we have our baby. Just take the opportunity now–" He begins when his phone rings. He pulls it out of his pocket and he furrows his eyebrows seeing the name that's displayed on the screen. You see it too, and you understand why he wants you to go on a date so badly. He feels bad because of what he's doing to you, and that's fine.

He won't care if you do or you don't go on a date, all he'll feel is slightly guilty. He declines the call and you say, "I'll go on a date. To help you out."

"Why– I mean that's great, but why do you want to help me out? How is that helping me?" Satoru asks, his curiosity awakened.

"You feel guilty, don't you? But it's fine... Now that I think about it, I didn't like you as much as I thought I did." You lie. He comes to a complete stop– He doesn't know why. Maybe because he likes you a lot. Too much for his comfort. You don't stop for him, and he doesn't mind, after all, he tagged along without your permission.

"Then why were you so hurt?" He raises his voice while he catches up to you. You try your best to think of something on the spot.

"Maybe because I wanted my baby to be raised with his parents together. I realized that it wasn't going to happen... Made me think that it was my first failure as a mother." You answer. Satoru bites down on his lip while he continues walking by your side. He isn't sure what to say to that, and he tries his best to respond. "I'll just tell Kaya that I'm going on that date with Getou."

"Huh?" He isn't sure if he heard the name right or if his mind is playing tricks on him. But you don't repeat yourself. You begin to walk back to the apartment, and Satoru freezes on the spot. He furrows his eyebrows as he tries to think everything through. He yells, "What was his name again?!"

"Don't worry about it, Satoru!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 47 1
โ€ข NSFW smutty one shot. โ€ข Satoru Gojo x reader โ€ข 2nd pov โ€ข all i need by lloyd ( i don't not own jjk or any of the characters.) *art creds for co...
388K 2.2K 3
To know and to understand, Satoru Gojo's entire being consist of those two words. Yet, a breakup leaving you without both of those words, not underst...
221K 9K 29
"megumi is no longer sick, why are you still coming here?" in which, gojo satoru is a single dad, and y/n is a pediatrician. gojoxfem!reader fluff! ๏ฟฝ...
785K 22.3K 54
Book 1 of ใ€Then There Was Youใ€‘ ใ€ŽGojo Satoru was a man that brimmed of confidence, he knew he was the most powerful Jujutsu Sorcerer and nothing could...