Gold Rush | Jack Hughes

By kellslibrary

what happens when she's invited to sing the american and canadian national anthems at the new Jersey devils g... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

11.

3.8K 43 30
By kellslibrary

I'm really on a roll with writing hehe enjoy
___________________

I nervously dance around my bathroom as I get ready for the third date with jack in the last few days since he's been back from the road trip. "Liv! Jack's here" jordyn says.

"I'm almost done!" I shout back. "Well you look beautiful" jack says from my bathroom doorway. I jump and turn to him then look at my outfit. Sweat pants and a hoodie "thank you" I blush. He smiles "you're very welcome" he says. "I'll be just a couple minutes" I say.

He nods and comes in leaning against the counter while I finish doing my hair and he watches with a smile. While I change he waits with the girls. "Wait baby should I pack an overnight bag?" I ask peaking my head out.

They all turn to me and he smiles "if you want sure" he answers. I nod and put a pair of shorts and a shirt in a mini back pack with deodorant and perfume. Then in my guitar case I put my guitar and my song book. "Ready?" I ask him.

We leave for his place and he holds my hand while driving and I sing along to the songs on the radio. A couple being mine. "So Luke's at his girlfriends" he says. "So we've got your place to ourselves?" I ask.

"Yeah, that ok with you?" He asks. I smile and nod "yeah definitely" I answer. He smiles "okay I've got lots planned for today" he says excitedly. I smile "you're so cute when you're excited" I blurt out.

Before he can say anything the car behind us is honking so he starts driving again. We're almost there. "Thank you" he says resting his hand on my leg. I blush and look at him "your smile just makes me smile" I tell him. "Really?" He asks.

I nod "yeah" I answer blushing. "Guess I'll smile a lot more just so I can see you smile" he says. "Wow you're so smooth" I say leaning over the middle console.

After he's parked we speed upstairs "here let me take your bags" he says. I hand him my bag and my guitar case, he puts the case by the couch and then my bag in his room.

When he comes out he hands me a nerf gun. "What's this for?" I ask. "Since we can't just go play lazer tag I thought we'd have some fun here" he says. I giggle "sounds fun" I say then shoot him in the chest.

He gasps "rude" he says then shoots me back. I squeal and run away, we spend about an hour running around the apartment shooting each other with the nerf guns. The little foam bullets all over by time we're done. "Ok you win" he says.

Feeling tired we sit on the couch and I look at him "what's next?" I ask. "Do you like video games?" He asks. "Yeah" I answer. He smiles and hands me the second controller "here" he says. We then spend hours playing nhl23. "You hungry?" He asks.

"Very" I answer. He smiles "sweet, I got lilly and luke to make pizza dough before they went to her place" he says. I smile and follow him over to the kitchen. A big bowl of dough on the counter. "Oooo" I say.

I lean up and kiss his cheek "this is super cute jack" I tell him. He smiles and hugs me "theres more babe" he says. "Yeah?" I ask. He smiles nodding "yes but first pizza" he says.

About 45 minutes later the pizzas are out of the oven. I take a cute pic of them before we eat them.

While we're eating I post the photo on my private instagram. Only my super close friends and other people in the industry follow me and know about it.

Livslife: homemade pizza is the best

Isla.mckenzie: so cute

Jordyn.miller: adorable

Jackhughes: i agree ;)

Emma_anderson: love

Load more comments....

As soon as we're done we clean up the kitchen then he holds me close while we stand in the kitchen. "Wanna see the stars?" He asks. "Oooo yes" I answer. He smiles "ok let's go to the roof" he says. "Yay! Okay" I cheer.

From behind he guides me upstairs after grabbing a blanket. We get to the roof of the building and he lays the blanket down. "Ta da" he says. I giggle and lay down on it "ooo babe come look" I say looking up at the stars. He lays down beside me and looks up.

We spend about an hour on the roof pointing at stars together before we go back down to his apartment. "So up next I thought you'd wanna settle down with ice cream, a fort and a movie" he says.

"A fort? That sounds so fun" I reply. He smiles "thought you'd love it" he responds. I nod happily "it sounds so fun" I tell him. We get downstairs and he grabs blankets and a couple sheets from the close then we build the fort in the living room. "Its so roomie" he says from inside of it.

He comes out of it after and then we go to the kitchen. I hop on the counter as he's setting the ice cream sundae station up. "You planned this all?" I ask. He nods proudly "I did with a little help from lilly" he answers.

I smile "that's nice of her" I say. He nods "she's creative that's for sure" he says. We make our sundaes then move to the living room fort. "We've got options you can pick" he says showing me the movies.

After looking through them I choose 'she's the man'. We sit under the fort watching it and eating our ice cream sundaes. Part way through he pauses it to use the bathroom so I just go on my phone to wait for him.

Jordyn

How's the date going?

Liv

Good

It's so fun

Jordyn

Tell me about it tomorrow

Liv

Will do

He comes back with some snacks and we continue watching it in comfortable silence. I rest my head on his shoulder and smile as he kisses my forehead.

The movie comes to an end and he turns it off then turns to me "wanna watch another movie?" He asks. I shrug "or we could make out" I say. "That sounds good too" he days.

I giggle "you're so cute" I whisper before kissing him. He smiles against my lips and kisses back "you are" he says between kisses. I lean into it and things slowly start to get heated. "Mm Jack" I whisper. "Yeah?" He asks pulling away.

"I wanna go further" I say biting the inside of my lip. "You sure?" He asks. I nod "yes jacky I'm sure, I really like you" I answer. He smiles "ok uh are we doing it here?" He asks nervously. "We can start here" I answer moving my hand up his leg. He looks at my hand and smirks "okay" he says.

Our lips connect again and he gently moves me to laying down. I moan against his lips "I want you" I whisper. He moves to kissing my neck then moves my shirt up. "Off" he whispers.

Seconds later my shirts off and he looks down at me "beautiful" he whispers. I blush "you think so?" I ask. "Baby you're the most beautiful girl in the world" he says. I smile "thank you" I whisper.

He rests his head against mine "I'm going to make you feel so good" he whispers. I grind against him "please" I beg. He nods and kisses down my body removing my pants when he gets closer. I watch as he kisses my thighs then he slowly licks my clit.

I let out a whimper and he smirks "you want it baby?" He asks. I nod "please Jack" I answer. He nods and then his tongue is slowly moving inside me. "Oh shit" I moan out. He then slips a finger in.

My moans take over and my hand goes to his hair while my back arches. "Mmm baby I'm gonna cum" I moan out. He mumbles something against my clit while flicking his fingers up causing me to cum around them.

"Damn" he whispers taking his fingers out. "Wow" I whisper catching my breath. He licks his fingers clean then hovers above me "that was hot" he whispers. "You're good at that" I tell him. He smiles "I dabbled" he says.

We share a few kisses before we move to his room. He lays me down on the bed and opens his side table "I've got the ribbed condoms or would you just want regular?" He asks. I look at him amazed "uh ribbed sounds good" I say.

After grabbing one I sit up and he get on the bed kneeling. "Can i?" I ask looking up at him. He nods and I eagerly pull his pants down. "Damn" I whisper biting my lip. I take ahold of it and start moving my hand.

He let's out a groan and I smirk "my turn" I whisper. "Not too much I wanna finish with you" he says. I blush and nod before kissing the tip. "Shit" he groans. I smirk and slowly put him in my mouth.

I feel his hand go to the back of my head holding my hair and I start sucking slowly causing him to let out tiny moans. "Shit baby that feels good" he let's out. I go for a minute before pulling away. "Damn" he whispers.

"Here let me" I say taking the condom from him and rolling it on. "Fuck" he groans. I smirk and lean up connecting our lips, he smiles and leans in the guides me onto my back again.

Our moans fill the room a few seconds later and he rests his head in the crook of my neck as he moves his hips thrusting deep inside me. "Harder" I moan out. He nods and starts going harder, one hand on my hip and the other on my ass.

Fuck he's good. My leg goes around his waist and he starts going faster. "mmm I'm gonna cum" I let out. "Cum for me" he groans. My back arches and my toes curl just a few seconds later. "mmm good girl" he whispers.

His hips keep moving but he slows down and rests his head against mine. "Feels so good" I moan softly. "You're so tight baby" he groans. "You fill me up so good" I moan as he thrusts.  "I'm getting close" he whispers moving his head to my neck again.

While our moans continue to fill his room and our hips move together I cum around him again then he thrusts one last time while letting out tiny whimpers. Hearing his sounds turns me on even more and makes me continue but I know I'll have trouble walking if we continue.

"That was amazing" he whispers laying beside me. I turn to him "that was the best sex I've ever had" I tell him. "Yeah?" He asks. I nod biting my lip "yeah" I whisper. "We can go again if you want" he says.

I blush "let's just rest I'm a tad sore" I reply. He nods "ok I'm gonna be right back" he says. I nod "can I steal a shirt?" I ask. "Yeah of course" he answers. I smile and slowly get out of his bed grabbing one of his shirts.

The shirt goes over my body and the bottom rests at my thighs. He leaves the room and I get back in bed, then he comes back in with a cup of ice water and sits on the side of his bed.

He holds out some tylenol while I take the cup of water. "You're actually perfect" I blurt out. He blushes "just want my girl to be ok" he says.

Now it's my turn to blush. "Thank you bub" I reply taking the tylenol. He smiles then gets into bed behind me "now cuddles" he says pulling me close. I smile as his chest presses against my back and our legs lay together.

"So sad news, I've got another roadie" he says. I gasp and frown "really?" I ask. He nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck "yeah a week, I'm sorry baby" he whispers. "It's ok, I've got lots of song writing to do, I'm suddenly feeling very inspired" I tell him. "Oh yeah?" He asks.

I nod and hold his hand "yeah" I smile. He leaves a kiss on my neck "I'll miss you" he whispers. "I'll miss you" I whisper back. After sharing a couple more kisses we fall asleep together.

______________________________

Hehehe that was probably one of my fav spicy scenes that I've written, share your thoughts!

Vote
Comment
Follow me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 711 26
[UNDERGOING EDITING] luke hughes, your college friend invited you to his draft party the year he was seeing if he would get drafted. you finally meet...
239K 5.7K 64
。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she won't forgive me ❞ ❝ i think she will ❞ q...
417K 3.7K 57
where a 19 year old gets a job position for her favorite hockey team and is faced with a challenge.
183K 2.5K 50
❝𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 "𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶," 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 �...