Pyaar Se: An Innings At Love

By thekriti

They say that getting married is your happily ever after. But is it really if it's an arranged marriage? -Na... More

copyright
characters
dedication
01. the rishta
02. the truth
03. the preparations
04. the aftermath
05. the attraction
06. beast full of rage
07. the new comfort
08. we are better than this.
09. by her side
10. hey mom
11. a for awkward
12. perfect mess
13. falling hard
14. dubai
15. the opening ceremony
16. test day 1
17. test day 2
18. test day 3
19. falling, fallen
20. good food & work
21. interview & a girls' date
22. feelings
23. first kiss
24. paris & anxiety
25. c'est paris bébé
26. what's life without a little adventure?
27. fuck it
28. after I met you
29. my favourite feeling
30. jump (18+)
31. amor
32. kitchen
33. tease
34. home
35. the dinner
36. bunny's birthday pt. 1
37. bunny's birthday pt. 2
39. distance
40. england
41. wicket
42. safe place
43. hospital
44. mumbai meri jaan
45. twin flame
46. healing
imp
47. doctor's
48. before dawn
49. dawn
50. match 1
51. backlash
52. calm & chaos
53. muscle mehra
54. the semi-finals
55. the world cup finals pt. 1
56. the world cup finals pt. 2
57. to Naman
58. after hours
59. breakfast in bed
60. babysitting yukti

38. I'll miss you

1.9K 162 12
By thekriti

(1/4)

(2/4)

(3/4)

(4/4)

@namanmehra Thank you for all the birthday wishes, guys. So grateful to have you all.

A special thank you to my wife, for everything. I love you, sunshine. <3

————————————————————————

Kriti's P.O.V.

"So, when will you come back?" I asked Naman after I passed him his hoodie.

"First, we'll leave for Australia for the first tour and then from there only, we'll go for the England tour. So, I'll probably be back in like three weeks since both the tests are back to back" He said to which I nodded my head.

"Babyyyyy...come here." He said and pulled me towards him after I felt silent.

He wrapped his arms around me and buried his head into the crook of my neck while I wrapped my hands around his torso.

"I'll be back before you know it, I promise." He whispered during the hug.

Tears threatened to escape my eyes, I gulped. I don't know why I'm overreacting like this but I really will miss him. We've never spent time apart and I just am not sure how I'm gonna do it now. I wish I could go with him.

I sniffed which caused Naman to pull away and look at me since he sensed I was crying.

"Awh, baby, don't cry!" He kissed my forehead.

"I will miss y-you." I managed to speak.

"And I will miss you, meri jaan." He pulled me in his embrace again.

We stood there, in the same position, for a long time until he muttered, "You know I have to pack, naa?"

I chuckled and let him out of my grip.

"But you will FaceTime me everyday, right?" I questioned.

"Obviously, baby." He said as a matter-of-factly.

"And you'll give me all the updates?"

"Of course, baby."

"And you promise me that you'll take care of yourself and eat on time and text me about everything, every time!" He said.

"I will, I will." I assured him.

The next day

"I think it's time." Naman softly whispered in my ear as the car came to a halt. I moved my head which was resting on his shoulder and looked at him.

This is it.

I won't be seeing him for the next three weeks. Fuck, that is such a long time. I'm gonna be miserable without him.

"I'll be back soon, I promise." He said as if he could read my thoughts.

I pulled him towards me and wrapped my hands around him neck, his hands went around my waist as he pulled me closer.

We stayed like that for sometime, I took all of him in. My grip on him was really tight but he didn't protest, he did the same. He sucked in a breath as he was if taking my smell in.

"I'm gonna miss this. Your fragrance." He said on cue and then kissed my hair.

He pulled away and put his lips on mine, he took him time to work on my lips and mouth and I loved every second of it.

"I'm gonna miss these beautiful lips." He said. Then, his lips travelled to my neck and he started sucking on it. "This sexy neck, I'll miss it.", he added. "I'll miss every bit, every inch and every part of you, baby. I don't know how am I going to spend these three weeks without you when I can barely pass three minutes without being around you."

"Please don't make me cry." I said as my voice cracked and who am I kidding? Tears were already flowing out of my eyes.

"Baby..." He cupped my cheeks and then said, "Don't cry, my love. I can't leave like this."

I wiped my tears and then said, "I know, I'm sorry. I'll be fine."

"Don't apologise, come here." He said and then hugged me, once again.

"I wish I could come with you." I told him.

"I wish that too."

After sometime, we got out of the car and were greeted by a lot of paparazzis.

Naman grabbed my hand and put his hand around, making way for us to get inside the airport.

I love how protective he is.

Soon enough, we managed to get inside the airport and then, made our way to the lounge which was reserved for the Indian team.

Once we reached, we realised that there was nobody there except for two people who were the airport staff. Naman and I looked at each other in confusion, so Naman went ahead to inquire about it to the staff.

"Hello ma'am and sir, good evening." He greeted us. Naman nodded his head while I smiled.

"Where is everyone?" Naman asked him.

"Sir, nobody has arrived yet." He answered.
After muttering a quick 'okay' to him, we went back to the where the couches were.

"Let me quickly text the boys." He said and slid his phone out from his pocket.

After two minutes, Naman spoke up "They might take some time. We're actually early."

"Oh?" Wow, we're never early. That's an achievement!

"Baby!" My husband called out to which I hummed in response.

He slid his hand beneath my chin and made me look at him. My eyes met his and I knew the look his eyes held. I knew it way too well.

"We'll be quick, I swear!" He added after he realised I got what he was hinting at.

"Here?" I asked him.

"The restroom." He said.

"Are you sure?" Was my next question to him.

"I need you to be inside you, baby." He said and that was it, I nodded.

He held my hand and directed us towards the restroom. We locked ourselves in one of the cubicles and soon enough, our clothes were undone and we were left panting.

The entire session was too hot and I reached my orgasm in no time. After both of us climaxed, we quickly fixed our appearance in the mirror and went back to the lounge.

Almost everybody was there now, I greeted them and then, all of us chatted for a while.

"Naman, it's time." Hardip informed Naman and then went back to where everybody was standing, in order to give us some privacy.

I clasped him tightly in the arms and we stood like that. Hearing his breaths relaxed me in a way nothing else has. I love to have his body in contact with mine and he loves it, too.

"Take care of yourself, for me, please. And make sure to take the driver and the security with you everywhere you go. Have your food in time, I will inquire about it everyday and don't you dare lie to me about it, baby. I know you love skipping dinner but please don't. Call me if anything happens, yeah?" I love him so fucking much.

"Yes, bunny. Make sure to keep me updated about everything." I said and he nodded his head and then came forward to kiss my forehead.

Then, he captured my lips with his and kissed me softly. I was a little shocked since everybody was in the room with us but he didn't care and to be honest, I didn't too.

"Text me once you reach home. I'll miss you." He said after we broke away from the kiss. I gulped down the lump in my throat and nodded. But all my efforts went into vain since a tear escaped my eye.

Naman's wiped the tear away with the pad of his thumb and kissed me there.

"Please don't cry, baby. I can't see you cry." He said and I nodded.

Be strong, Kriti.

"I'll miss you." I said and quickly pecked his lips. He smiled at me, the beautiful smile that is only reserved for me. He is gorgeous.

"I love you." He said, cupping my cheek.

"I love you."

Then, I watched him disappear into the crowd and that was it.

He left.

I turned around to go back to the car when my phone pinged, I checked who it was and to my surprise it was Naman.

Husband❤️
Baby, I forgot to tell you- I have a
gift that I got for you, back at home in
our room. Make sure you use it only while
you call me.

Me
What is it?

Husband❤️
See it for yourself. ;)

Okay, now I am curious.

Author's note:

What do you think it is?

Follow the 'gram, guys! It's @kaysslibrary .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 19.3K 46
An Indian arranged marriage love story. Like my first one this one has a new challenge. This girl here is different. Another gleaming image of confi...
Love Together By Radhi_

General Fiction

791K 44.2K 34
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 1 𝙤𝙛 #𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 ࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚ "𝐀𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭" is the youngest son of the Rajput...
644K 40.7K 37
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
1.2M 57.2K 68
#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical Indian family where a girl has many rest...