Pyaar Se: An Innings At Love

By thekriti

They say that getting married is your happily ever after. But is it really if it's an arranged marriage? -Na... More

copyright
characters
dedication
01. the rishta
02. the truth
03. the preparations
04. the aftermath
05. the attraction
06. beast full of rage
07. the new comfort
08. we are better than this.
09. by her side
10. hey mom
11. a for awkward
12. perfect mess
13. falling hard
14. dubai
15. the opening ceremony
16. test day 1
17. test day 2
18. test day 3
19. falling, fallen
20. good food & work
21. interview & a girls' date
22. feelings
23. first kiss
24. paris & anxiety
25. c'est paris bébé
26. what's life without a little adventure?
27. fuck it
28. after I met you
29. my favourite feeling
30. jump (18+)
31. amor
32. kitchen
33. tease
34. home
35. the dinner
36. bunny's birthday pt. 1
38. I'll miss you
39. distance
40. england
41. wicket
42. safe place
43. hospital
44. mumbai meri jaan
45. twin flame
46. healing
imp
47. doctor's
48. before dawn
49. dawn
50. match 1
51. backlash
52. calm & chaos
53. muscle mehra
54. the semi-finals
55. the world cup finals pt. 1
56. the world cup finals pt. 2
57. to Naman
58. after hours
59. breakfast in bed
60. babysitting yukti

37. bunny's birthday pt. 2

2K 140 14
By thekriti

"My soul glows when I'm around you."

Naman's P.O.V.

"Thank you, sir. See you soon." I clicked on the 'leave' option and left the meeting.

Ahh, what a tiring day!

I checked my watch, it was 11:50 pm. I got up and went to our room only to find it empty.

"Baby, where are you?" I called out.

She walked out of the walk in closet room, wearing a robe for some reason. She never wears a robe to bed, strange!

"You okay?" I asked her as I pulled her in from her waist.

"Mmhmm." She hummed, looking right into my eyes.

Her eyes are so serene.

I pulled her in for a kiss. The kiss was slow, and it felt oddly relaxing.

"You finished your meeting?" She asked after the kiss.

"Mmhmm." I hummed this time.

"Good, because I have a lot of things planned for you!" She stated in excitement.

"And they are...?" I asked her.

I saw her glance at the clock and then look back at me. She said, "Come with me." and grabbed my hand and took me somewhere.

I still remember the first time we held hands, it felt like I'd go anywhere with her if she holds my hand and takes me there. And the beautiful thing is, it still feels the same. Even if she takes me to a place full of my darkest fears, I would still go there with her happily. As cringe as it sounds, I'd follow her anywhere if she has her hand in mine. I really would, without any hesitation, without any second thoughts.

It's scary what this woman is doing to me but then, I like this scary. Infact I love how she's shaping me into a better person, every second of every day.

"Okay Naman, I am going to put on this blindfold on your eyes. Okay?" She asked me.

"Do whatever you want, baby. I am yours." I answered her.

"Have I ever told you that I love you?" She asked and made me chuckle.

"You have but I wouldn't mind hearing it again!" I replied.

"I love you." She whispered in my ear after she put the blindfold on me.

"And I love you."

She took me inside the room and then asked, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, love!" I said.

"Perfect, now take your blindfold off and open your eyes!" She squealed, excitedly.

I laughed and then did what she told me to.

I took a second to adjust to my eyes to the normal lighting but when I opened my eyes and saw what was in front of me, I was just left surprised.

There were a lot of black and silver balloons, few of the attached to the ceiling while the rest lying on the floor and the bed. There were the 'happy birthday' balloons in black stuck to the bed's headboard and then there were some gifts, wrapped neatly in a silver wrapping paper, laid around the bed.

There was also a 'I 🖤 U' written on the bed with some black rose petals and then, there was a beautiful cake.

Oh my god.

"Okay, so there are just ten seconds left now." She said and my first instinct was to grab her and pull her towards me. So, I did and the I smashed my lips onto hers as I held her by the waist.

Our lips moved in rhythm and then I sucked on her bottom lip. My tongue, then, explored her mouth in every fucking corner. Her lips are so delicious, jesus christ.

When it got impossible for us to continue kissing, we separated to catch our breaths.

"Happy birthday, baby." She said while looking directly into my eyes.

"Thank you, sunshine."

"So, I got you some gifts which you wanna open right now!" She ordered.

She asked me to cut the cake first once we sat on the bed and I agreed.

I was about to blow the candle when she stopped, "Make a wish first, bunny!"

"You are right here, baby." I told her. I saw the effect this sentence had on her and I bet she's soaking wet right now.

God, I wanna taste her so bad.

I cut the cake, ignoring all of my thoughts, while she sang the birthday song for me.

Then, I opened the first gift that she passed to me. It was a white t shirt with her lip impressions on it. I smiled at the thought and glanced at her only to find her intently watching me.

"I'm gonna wear it in the morning." I told her as I folded it neatly and kept it aside.

She laughed and then passed me another one.
I opened the wrapper and found a sheet of paper inside it.

I looked at her in confusion.

"I wrote this when I was seventeen for my 'the one'." She air quoted.

"I wasn't in my best phase during that time and I...I just wanted someone to love me. So, that's when I wrote this letter and I think you should have it now. It's yours." I could see how difficult it was for her to talk about this but I'm so glad she's confiding in me.

I pulled her towards me and made her sit on my lap and then I proceeded with the letter.

I opened it and read,

Dear Soulmate,

You have no idea how long I've waited for you. I think of you when it rains and when it's all sunshine. I think of you when I feel alone and even when I am with people. Why did you take so long to find me?

My heart, my body, my souls, all of me belongs to you. It's yours. I am yours. I know I can be really annoying and tough sometimes  but please don't give up on me. I need you by my side, tonight and always.

I just want you to know that if we're fighting, then we will sort the issues out. If something's not working, then we'll talk it out. And if something's wrong, then we'll fix it. Just please don't leave me alone.

I've spent way too much time looking for you to let you go now.

Lastly, all I want to say is, I will always be up for a good deep conversation with you, or just listening to each other' breathing. No matter what I want to do in my life, I want to do it with you by my side. Please take care of me.

I love you.

-Kriti

I put the letter aside and looked her, I don't have words to express what I am feeling in this moment.

"Baby..." I didn't know what to say after this.

"T-The fact the you shared something so raw and so beautiful and so unfiltered with me just makes me feel like the happiest man on the planet. And you thought of giving this letter to me speaks volumes, my love. Thank you." I managed to say.

"Thank you, for trusting me with this. I will never ever let you ever rethink about this decisions of yours. Kriti, you make me the happiest. I promise to take care of you, tonight and always." I further added.

"Fuck, baby, you're gonna make me cry." I honestly told her.

"Come here." I pulled her in for a hug.

"I love you." She said as she tightened her grip on me.

"I love you." I said before kissing her hair.

I want to pause this moment and stay like this for the rest of my life. I wish I could do that.

"So, I still have three more gifts for you!" She said as she broke the hug and looked at me.

"You do?"

"Yes sir, I've got you sushi from your favourite sushi place which we'll have later and the next gift it this." She forwarded her right hand towards me when I noticed a band aid.

Worry struck in and I bombarded her with questions.

"Baby, how did you get hurt?"

"What happened?"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Fuck, how did I not notice this?"

"Does it hurt?"

She silenced me by keeping her index finger over my lips to refrain me from speaking.

"Remove it." She wants me to remove the band aid?

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Naman, just do as I say." She said and I obeyed.

I carefully removed the band aid and my jaw dropped.

Is that a...?

"My first ever tattoo, for you and only you." She stated.

I traced my fingers over my initial. She really knows how to give the best presents.

"Kriti, I cannot believe it..." I said, out of words yet again.

"I just wanted you to know that..." She stopped midway to look at me.

"That?"

"I am yours." She said.

"Mine. Only mine." I agreed.

"I don't know if I should fuck your brains out or worship you like the goddess you are." I spoke, honestly.

I saw her breath hitch. God, I love the effect I have on her.

"Do whatever, baby. I am yours." She quoted me from earlier.

"Oh I will." I told her.

"I think the last gift might help." She said and I looked at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"See it for yourself."  She said and untied her robe and removed it.

Underneath it, she was wearing the sexiest one piece lingerie ever. Blood rushed to my south and I wouldn't be lying if I said, I was hard by just one glance at her.

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fucking fuck.

"You look so fucking sexy."

"I could cum just by looking at you, baby."

"Where has that been hiding and why haven't I seen it sooner?" I inquired.

"It's your birthday present." She shrugged.

"This is gonna be on my floor in just one minute." I said and she gulped.

"Ripped." I added.

My lips captured hers in no time and my tongue swirled inside of her mouth, in the next moment.

While my tongue was feasting on her mouth, my hand moved down to her soaking wet pussy.

I rubbed my fingers over the cloth which made my wife moan in my mouth.

"So fucking wet for me already, huh?" I growled.

She moaned in response.

Such a turn on.

I rubbed my dick over her clothed pussy and made her grind on it. The fact that both of us still had our clothes on increased the desire even more.

She looked so fucking sexy in that beautiful little one piece. Her boobs, her ass, everything looked so fucking phenomenal.

I lifted her and wrapped her thighs around my torso and started walking towards our room.

My mouth was now devouring her beautiful neck. He head was falling back with pleasure as we moved, which also provided me with complete access to her neck. I grabbed her hair from my other hand and continued sucking.

"Naman!" She moaned my name.

I didn't stop, not even to respond to her.

"Naman, please. I-ahh- I want you." She struggled to say clearly.

"Fingers or mouth?" I asked her.

"Mouth." She said.

I opened the door of our room and then shut it once we entered.

I sat on the bed with her on my lap and ripped her lingerie off.

As soon as it left her skin, my mouth captured her breasts. I sucked on them and I sucked on them good.

While my mouth was sucking one of her tits, my hand kneaded the other while she grinded on my lap and her hands were around my neck as she moaned, so loud that the neighbors would've heard her if the room wasn't soundproof.

"Grind that ass, baby. Yes, just like that." I muttered.

"Sit on my face." I ordered her.

"What?"

"Do it, baby. Sit on my fucking face and ride it. Let me eat you out."

She did what I said and it felt like I was on the top of this world.

She tasted fucking delicious, better than anything else. So much better.

"Your tongue feels so good, baby."

"Please don't stop."

"Yes, yes, yes, yes. Fuck, Naman, keep going."

"I'm gonna cum."

And with that warning, she exploded her load all on my face.

Just how I like it.

I used my fingers to lick it all clean while we maintained eye contact. She was panting heaving as she recovered from her orgasm.

I turned her around in a quick moment so that she was on her fours now and I spanked her ass before I removed my clothes and freed myself from the pain.

Fuck, I don't have a condom on me.

"Baby, we're out of condoms." I told her.

"I don't care. I'll take the pill, just please don't make me wait any longer. I want you now."

"This is what you want, baby girl?"

"This is all I want." She replied.

I cursed and slammed my dick into her dripping cunt. Both of us moaned as I continued with my thrusts.

"So fucking tight, baby."

"Fuck, it's like your cunt was made for my dick." I voice came out husky and raspy.

Kriti clenched around my cock in response which made me moan and go faster than before.

Both of us were panting and moaning like crazies and going in and out like we're magnets.

I buried myself deep into her pussy when she warned me, "Baby, I am so fucking close."

"Just as me, baby. Let's do it together." I replied.

I continued pounding as her hips rolled and my balls swinged. Our bodies made this fucking sexy sound whenever the touched.

My skin started heating up and muscles tightened as I felt my dick twitch into her pussy.

"F-fuck." I moaned out loud when I released all my load inside her and she did the same around my dick.

My cum filled her up and it was dripping from her swollen pussy. What a sight!

After we settled, I announced "You have five minutes and then we go for round two."

(1/5)

(2/5)

(3/5)

(4/5)

(5/5)
@kritimehra happy birthday, baby.
i love you.❤️

Author's note:

Surprise! I thought y'all deserved a double update, let me know what you think about this one!

Follow the gram: @kaysslibrary

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 12.4K 28
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
251K 22.4K 61
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
1.1M 71.8K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...
242K 11.3K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...