ALPHA'S PUP - 2 •••••A NEW ST...

By janiceeee3333

" I'm in love with you and I'll accept everypart of you , even your past because that too is a part of you " ... More

Chapter - 1 • START ANEW •
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6 up
CHAPTER 7
chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13
Announcement 👂👂👂

chapter 8

174 10 2
By janiceeee3333

Rain

I got up . I glanced to the digital clock on my nightstand it read 4:30am . Out of nowhere I got the urge to eat burgers. I got up and put on my jacket and muffler. I slipped on my slippers and went to Adam's room . He was fast asleep with his lamp on and a book on his chest .

Looks like he was reading

"Adam" I whispered lightly shaking him . He mumbled and tightly shut his eyes . I shook him harder and he sprinted forward.

" Is the baby coming !?" He shouted, looking all fresh .

" No . I need to burgers ..now" I said . I guess it's normal for him to react like that since it's my eighth month . We haven't really started shopping for the kids since we're not sure about the genders but we have filled the extra room in our home with 2 cradles , toys and have painted it white with cartoon characters on it .

" Oh " he rubbed his eyes and got out of bed . "I'll get the car keys and my wallet" he said .

" Oh I'll pay" I said . Nowadays it felt like I was spending his money forgetting that I have my own . He pays the bills , pays the rents , brings groceries, takes me shopping and takes me for lunch dinners and sometimes we go to hotels for a change of environment.

" Nah it's fine" he said yawning. I felt a bit guilty because i was the reason he hadn't been getting any sleep. I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my lower half . I sat on the bed and groaned on pain which caught Adams attention. He rushed to my side ." Is it hurting badly ?" I nodded . He caressed my belly and placed soft kisses on my neck.

" Mm" I sighed as the pain subsided. Adam pushed his wallet in this pocket together with his car keys and lifted me in bridal style. I put my arms around his neck . "I'm sorry I keep on troubling you" I said as I opened the door of our house and locked it behind .

"Rain . Stop apologizing for everything. Besides I'm happy to be the one by your side " he put me inside the car on the back seat . He rushed to the driver's side and started the car driving off to the nearest restaurant.

I felt my undergarments soak and as I looked down and felt, realization hit me . My water broke and the whole seat was getting wet .

" Adam " I called trying not to shout . He hummed in reply not looking back .

" Adam" I called again . He turned around as we stopped at a red light . He eyes widened as he caught a glimpse of my face .

Adam

" Rain .."

"Argh FUCK Adam hospital!" Rain shouted. Despite the red light I sped up and rushed towards the hospital.

"Adam !!! Argh Adam it hurts !" He yelled sobbing the smell of his blood hit my nose . Never in my life I had been scared like this . I drove at full speed and as soon as we reached the hospital I rushed towards the back seat and picked Rain up in bridal style carrying him to the wheelchair.

" Someone! My ... My wife is in labour!" I called for help like a madman my hands were covered in his red blood. I could feel my world spin and sweat run down my forehead. Two nurse's took Rain and I rushed behind them.

I paced outside the labour room . Rains screams echoed through the hospital. I could feel my tears drip down my cheeks. A man who looked in his forties touched my shoulder.

" Come sit . I'm sure your wife is okay " he assured me . I took a seat beside him but I couldn't contain my nervousness and fear .

" Adammmm!!!!!!" Rain screamed from inside the labour room . I quickly stood up and went to the door .

" Rain !" I called . My heart clenched in pain . A nurse suddenly pulled the door open granting me permission to enter . I rushed in and saw Rain the white sheets covered in blood . Everything became a blur around me as I dropped to the floor . A nurse shook me hard bringing me back to reality.

I rushed to Rain's side and placed my palm on his sweaty forehead. He looked at me exhausted and in pain .

" Come on Rain you can do it " I said caressing his tummy . He shook his head .

" I CAN'T! ADAM GET THEM OUT OF ME! PLEASE DO SOMETHING!" He cried . I bit my lower lip .

" Rain we need you to push okay ? "

Rain nodded .

" 1 , 2 ,3 , push !"

Rains face scrunched up and his nails dug into my arm drawing blood out . I grasped on his palm . A baby's cry echoed through the room . The doctor gave the baby to another nurse .

" One more son" he doctor ushered. Rain screamed in pain as he used his last energy to push another one of our pup's out .

" Adam ... Please....I can't ..." His eyes shut close . The doctor panicked.

" No he needs to stay awake !" He yelled." Keep him awake!" He said .

I lightly slapped Rain's cheek his eyes fluttered open ." Rain don't fall asleep. You can do this please Rain" I said or more like begged . He nodded and leaned forward grunting as he brought up the strength to push once more .

Three . One more .

" Adam ..help !" I couldn't do anything.... Tears freely fell from mg eyes as he pushed the last child out. I felt my knees go weak as I fell down beside his bed .

" Sir " I looked up and saw two nurse's holding two babies each . " Your kids " they said as the smiled .

I stood up still quivering. But as soon as I saw the babies faces my heart filled with warmth . And this time tears of joy fell from my eyes . I looked at Rain who weakly smiled at me and glanced at his children.i leaned down and kissed his sweaty forehead.

" Thank you Rain. Thank you so much " I whispered. He gave me a weak smile before finally shutting his eyes letting his exhaustion take over him .

-------
Rain.
-------

Where am I ?:
My eye lids feel heavy. .

I open my eyes and see a blurry face. It takes a few blinks for the image to clear up . It was Adam.

" Adam" I said. He turned to look at me and his eyes widened as he engulfed me in his arms .

" Finally you're awake " he said . I sat up. My lower rejion hurt and my tummy felt empty. Empty ? I glanced down and saw my tummy flat . My babies;
." Ad-"

" Don't worry . They are safe . Look " he pointed to my left side and there I saw two cradles with two babies in them each. I smiled at their faces . These were my kids . Finally I got to meet them . Finally.

" Rain" I turned back at Adam . He cupped my face and leaned in and before I knew his lips were on mine .

We shared a loving kiss for a few seconds before he pulled away and joined our forehead.
" I was so scared I would lose you . You were bleeding no stop and it wasn't stoping . The doctor said you probably won't survive i...I thought ...I ... You....blood ...." Adam kept mumbling words until I cupped his face .

" I'm here . Adam . I'm here " I said in my hoarse voice. He calmed down . He stood up and went to the cradles . He picked up two of my babies and placed them in my arms and went back and returned with two in his .

" They are girls " he said tearing up . I could feel warm tears fall down my cheeks . My girls .

"I'm gonna give them everything I can . I named the eldest Elijah and the second eldest Lilly, the third Grace and the youngest Faith . You can change them if you want " he said . Oh how could I do that. The names itself held meanings . Such beautiful meanings .

" It's embarrassing to ask bit who is the eldest" I asked sniffling. Adam laughed .

" The one on your left is the eldest ,the one in your right is the second eldest and the one in my right arm is the third and on my left is our youngest" he said .

" Adam "

" Yes?"

" I love you"

" Haha . I knew that since long ago "

" Don't brush it off like it's not embarrassing"

" Haha. Sorry . "

" Idiot "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 188K 50
*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after him leaving for two years, and the cont...
227K 8.7K 58
"Let me go!!! I don't sleep with anyone except my future alpha! " yelled the omega fiercely staring into the eyes of the alpha. . . . . "Do you...
928K 36.3K 45
Presley had it all, a loving family, great support, a great pack behind him. One thing he didn't have was his mate by his side. After seven years of...
64K 2.6K 35
Edward's biggest dream in his life is to make julian knows his place as a omega in this world. The only thing that stops him from his way with the o...