ON CUE | HYUNHO ⚘

By rileysmiley139

Hyunjin decides to join a dance team after graduating, eager to keep a promise he made to his friend. However... More

warnings/thank you's.
one. (prologue?)
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
ninteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty two. | final.
EXTRA: fun facts.

thirty one.

2.3K 75 12
By rileysmiley139

To be loved, is to be known. (pt.2) ⚘

He smiles as well, sniffling. "I love you," he says louder. "I love you," he kisses my forehead. "I love you," he kisses my nose. "I love you." He looks at me fondly, before kissing my lips.

I wrap my hands around his waist, kissing him with passion. It's not rushed at all. He kisses me slowly, his hands cupping my face; as he moves his body closer to mine. His chest touches mine, as he straddles me.

I pull away for a second, looking into his eyes. He looks at me with loving eyes, his chest rising and falling quickly. I just find myself admiring his features, his eyes mostly.

I can't believe he's mine now.

I want to show him how much I can love him, even if that means I have to go all night.

My eyes fall down to his lips, before they move back up to his eyes. I bring a hand up to cup his cheek, before leaning back in. I kiss him once before pulling away a little, my breath on his lips as I take all this in.

"Minho.." He whispers.

I kiss him again, this time pulling away fully to look in his eyes.

"Minho.." he says, a whiny breath.

"Hyunjin." I say, lowly. I move my left hand to his stomach, right above his lower half, while my right cups his cheek still. I look down. "Can I.." I start.

"Please." He whispers immediately, "I want you, need you."

I look back into his eyes. He's so tempting, everything is tempting, but I don't know if it's the right thing to do at this moment. But.. I won't fight it if he wants to, because I can't deny it; I want to.

"Are you sure?" I look directly into his eyes, searching for any kind of uncertainty. I find absolutely none, no trace of any denial. "I don't want you to think... I don't know if it's right." I cut myself off.

He moves on my lap, grinding into me as he readjusts. I don't know if it was on purpose or not. I let out a shaky and low noise and the friction, and his eyes light up.

He takes a deep breath. "It is." He says, "This is. This is how we started, but it was nothing then. It was loveless then. So now, I want us to start over. I want it to be full of love this time, so please.."

He wraps his arms around my neck, moving on my lap again. He moves his face closer, his lips about to touch mine. His hot breath on my mouth is driving me insane.

"Show me you love me." He whispers.

I let out a breath, before smashing my lips against his. He lets out a little moan at the sudden action. I don't know how I do it, but I stand up with his legs still wrapped around me. I hold him as I walk to my bedroom.

The whole way there is a mess. I bump into many things and almost fall many times, but his tongue still remains in my mouth. He lets out lewd noises, hands tangled in my hair.

When I reach my room, I kick the door open. I throw him on the bed, and he chuckles with an addicting smile on his face. He props himself up on his elbows, his half unzipped hoodie revealing his collarbone.

I leave him on the bed, waking to the bathroom to grab a condom. When I come back into the room, I can only admire the sight.

He sits on the edge of the bed, leaning on his arms with his legs crossed and his hoodie revealing a bit of his chest and neck as it hangs off his shoulder. I can only stare. He looks heavenly, his lips red and plump and his drawing eyes.

They fall to the condom. He raises a brow, "A condom?" He smirks.

I look to it, then him. "I want to be safe."

"You want to be safe?" He lets out an attractive chuckle. "When has that ever stopped you from going raw on me?" He tilts his head.

I start to smirk. "You enjoy it raw, don't you?"

"I love it."

I throw the condom aside. I can't hold off any longer, as I make my way to him. I push him back on the bed and he lets out a laugh, as I crawl on top of him.

I lower my head to kiss his lips, making him let out a small whimper as his hands cup my cheeks.

"Mm." I bring my hand up, slowly unzipping his jacket as I move my tongue around his mouth.

The hoodie falls off him, his front fully exposed to me. I run my hand down his abs, before playing with his nipple. He moans into the kiss, his back arching a little bit.

I pull away from the kiss, pushing his hips back down onto the bed. I look at how beautiful he looks under me, breathing heavily and a mess. I can only smirk.

"You're like heaven." I say under my breath, before lowering my head to kiss his neck.

"Mmhmm~" He lets out a moan, his hand going to my hair. I nibble at his skin, leaving marks as I move down. I leave a hickey at his collar bone, smirking as I move down.

I brush my tongue over his nipple, "Ah-" he flinches.

I quickly kiss it, leaving kisses all over his chest afterwards. I get an idea, something I've been wanting to do for a while. I get excited myself.

I start to leave kisses all the way down his chest, as I make my way down to his hard dick. I think he realizes where I'm going with this, because his breath quickens as he watches me go down. I keep my eyes on his as I move.

I stop at his clothed dick, looking back up to him as I sit up. "Can I strip you?" I ask, softly.

"Please.. I want you to touch me already." He says in a whiny tone.

I smirk. "You're needy."

He just lets out a breath, shutting up. I chuckle. I bring my hand up to the waistband of his sweatpants, slowly starting to pull them down. He raises his hips so I could slide them off, his boxers going with them.

His dick springs up. "Ah-" he says, and I look at him.

"Hmm?" I ask, lowering myself back down.

My eyes go to it, and back to him. He lets out a huff. "Minho, please. I need- Ahh~"

I ignore his words, using my mouth to tease his tip. I kitten lick it a few times, before taking only his tip in my mouth.

"Oh fuck.." he throws his head back. "God, Minho please."

I pull off, using my hand to stroke him. "Please what? Hm?~"

"Please hurry up and make me feel good." He begs, looking into my eyes. "I'm not feeling very loved right now~"

I raise my eyebrows. "Oh, you're good."

He lets out a laugh. "I try- Oh-" his hand covers his mouth as he curses, moaning my name. "Fuck, Minho." His words are muffled.

I took his whole length into my mouth, bopping my head up and down. His hips rise with my mouth, and I have to push them back down. His hand goes to my hair, tugging at it. I groan.

"Fuck.." I whisper, pulling off of him.

"Please," he tugs at my hair, making me look at him. "Please just fuck me already.." he whines.

I hum. "Alright baby."

He eyes light up, as he watches me sit up. I take off my shirt, but slow down when I get to my pants. I unbuckle my belt slowly, and it only makes him whine.

"Fuck.. come on." he huffs.

I chuckle, throwing it aside. "Alright, fine. Enough of the games." I say, unbuttoning my pants and sliding them off.

He sighs. "Finally, I thought I'd never- Mm."

I cut him off by leaning down and kissing him. I throw my boxers aside as he cups my face, only pulling me into him. I fall into him, my dick meeting his. He moans in my mouth.

I tease him, grinding into him. He pulls away from the kiss, pressing my forehead into his as he breaths heavily. "Fuck Minho~... I need you.." he whispers.

I stop all movement. "Do you need prep?" I ask, pulling away from him.

I pull his body into mine, his legs going on each side of me and his entrance right where it needs to be. He shakes his head no, looking at me with loving eyes in such a moment.

"No, I'm okay. I just need you already."

"God, Hyunjin." I chuckle, leaning down to kiss him again. I pull away after a quick peck, just looking into his eyes. I smile "I love you." I whisper.

He smiles too. "I thought you told me not to whisper it, why are you?" He wraps his arms around my neck, looking at me with his beautiful eyes.

I chuckle, looking down to align myself with him. He gasps when my dick touches his rim. I look back up to him. "Are you ready?" I ask, cautiously. I want this so bad and fast, but I want him to be comfortable.

He shakes his head. "Tell me you love me first." He says.

I suck in a breath, inhaling as I smile. "Mm~" I start to push into him, making his eyebrows furrow and his lips part. I slowly bottom out, the words "I love you" coming out of my mouth as I do.

He lets out shaky breaths, his arms pulling me closer to him. "Fuck, I love you." He says, pulling me in for a kiss.

It's a passionate kiss, and I take that as my cue to start moving as he is distracted. We both let out noises, me a groan and him a whimper. I hope I'm not hurting him.

I start with slow thrust, and he takes his lips off mine. His head falls into my shoulder, staying there as he lets out lewd noises into my ear. I let out a groan, "Fuck, you sound amazing."

"You feel amazing." He moans. "mmmhmm."

I start to quicken my thrusts, making his back arch. "Fuck, Ahh~" he moans, mouth wide open as his eyes roll back.

"Do you feel loved now? Huh?"

"Yes! Fuck." He almost screams, bringing a hand to cover his mouth afterwards. "Mminho~ Ah~"

"I love you so much." I start to kiss his neck, my thrusts going at a consistent speed.

I don't know what heavens like, and I might not know what the best feeling in the world is, but I'm pretty damn sure this is close.

It's the best thing in the world to sleep with him, but to have him, to make love to him, it's an even better thing. I never could have imagined such a thing.

It started as nothing, and now it means everything.

"Fuck, Minho~" he moans, his hand tugging at my hair as I kiss his neck. "Please, please go faster. Fuck.. I -"

"Shh." I whisper against his neck. "It's okay." I take his hand.

I pull away from his neck, looking down at him. I start to slow my thrusts, making his breathing steady. "We can go slow, we don't have to rush things."

I make slow and deep thrusts. They somehow feel even better, to the both of us. He looks into my eyes as he bites his lip, holding back whatever noise he wants to make.

"Mmm~" he slips.

I use my empty hand to slowly stroke him, his breath quickening. The grip he has on my other hand tightens, as his chest goes up and down at a quick pace. "M-Minho~.." he whines.

"Cum for me," I lean down to kiss him.

He moans loudly into my mouth, reaching his high. I feel him tighten the hold me has on me. I continue to thrusts and stoke him, until he comes undone all over my hand. I feel my own climax coming at the feelings and sound of it.

"F- fuck.." he moans, breathy.

I thrust into him as he rides out his high, but that only makes me cum when he's done. I breath heavily, falling on top of him. His arms wrap around me, holding me.

I fall on the bed next to him after, pulling out of him. He only follows, sitting on my stomach as he straddles me. He looks down at me with a smile, breathing heavily. I only smile at him, my hands going to rub his thighs.

"You're glowing." I say.

And he is. The light that shines through the window from the city buildings is hitting his face, giving me a perfect view of his sweaty hair and face. Despite that, he still looks amazing. His eyes are sparking, and he is smiling.

He chuckles, lowering himself to kiss me once. He looks into my eyes, keeping his face close to mine as he speaks. "I loved that. I love you." He says softly, kissing my nose.

I smile. I bring my hand up to his hair, brushing it out of his face. "You're so perfect." I say softly. "I don't know how I got so lucky."

He gets this look on his face, making me raise a brow. He giggles and he looks down to my lower half. His hand touches my abdomen, sliding up my chest and to my neck.

He smiles slyly, "Want to see you lucky you really are? I know a few tricks."

I smirk. "Oh really?"

"Mhm~" he hums, sitting straight. "I could show you.."

I don't waste a second, flipping us over.

I said I could go all night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 765 27
Felix has to get Minho to get a decent grade in English in order to give his own grade and stay on the dance team...except it's quite difficult consi...
976 36 35
Where Hyunjin drag Felix to a dance event and Felix could have never predicted the outcome. 🔸🔸This story is just a piece of my imagination so this...
16.3K 977 52
Felix finally enrolled in a university after a gap year and gained himself a new friend from the next tower. The English student, Hyunjin, soon enoug...
364K 12.5K 58
Felix didn't get a second chance like Minho, he never got a call, so that means he never debuted with Stray Kids. So he decided to become a dance te...