max ziegler | dance moms

By luvspeaknow

maxine grace ziegler is the younger sister of maddie and mackenzie. she's a fabulous little dancer, but can s... More

❤︎︎
The Competition Begins!
Wildly Inappropriate
Cheerleader Blues
Stealing the Show
Dying to Dance
She's a Fighter
Love on the Dance Floor
From Ballerinas to Showgirls
Cathy Brings It On!
It All Ends Here
There's Only One Star
Everyone's Replaceable
Return of the Candy Apples
Brooke's Turning Point
No One Likes a Bully
Brooke's Back
Jill on the Rampage
Bullets and Ballet
The Runaway Mom
Miami Heat Wave
Melissa Pleads the 5th
Waiting for Joffrey

When Stars Collide

644 9 0
By luvspeaknow

After the rough weekend we had at the last competition, I was kind of scared to go back to the studio. But since my sisters were going, I thought that I would be okay.

"Girls, let's go! Come on ladies! Come on, girls, let's go! Get in here!" Miss Abby yelled, calling us into pyramid. We rushed into Studio A, sitting down in front of Miss Abby and her chalkboard.

"First, I want to talk about this past weekend. I am very disappointed. Every single one of you could have done better in your solo. Moving on, I want to forget about last weekend. What's gonna happen this weekend?" Miss Abby asked. Miss Abby turned the chalkboard around, revealing the pyramid.

𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚

𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙖

𝘾𝙝𝙡𝙤𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙜𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙭 𝙑𝙞𝙫𝙞-𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙞𝙚

"It's the ALDC Showcase," Paige answered with a smile.

"Thank you. Yes. We're doing the new number, 'Sugar Daddies,' at the showcase. Maddie, you won the overall high score at the competition. Boom. Max, although you weren't judged, I thought you did an excellent job. Nia, forgot the solo, kept dancing, made it up, went on, finished with the music. Chloe, did a great job. There were some other situations. You're here. I want to see that attitude improve on stage. Yes? You never know who's watching you. Alright, I have a few surprises during the showcase. I don't want to pressure you, but in the audience, at the showcase, is going to be an agent coming to seek new talent and looking for new clients to sign," Miss Abby explained. We squealed in excitement, clapping. "Moms, you are going to be performing in the show, as well." We all went crazy.

"Oh, Cathy, you're going to be the choreographer," Miss Abby told her, and she gasped. "Nationals are getting closer and closer. With every competition, you get better and you get stronger. So, this showcase is gonna be a nice chance to entertain rather than compete. But it all is leading up to nationals, because we want to do what?"

"Win!" we all shouted.

"You got it! Alright! Go ahead, you're dismissed. Guys, up. 'Sugar Daddies.' Alright, let's go. Okay, okay, you're like mosquitoes. Get away, get away, get away," Miss Abby said, shooing us away.

Kenzie and I went into the den, since we weren't in the group dance.

"What do you think of the moms dancing?" Kenzie asked me, sitting in a split.

"That will be funny. They can't dance very good," I replied, and Kenzie giggled.

"Yeah. They might slip and fall," Kenzie suggested.

"Off of the stage," I added, and we burst into laughter.

-

I couldn't wait to finally go home and sleep in my Aurora bed.

"How was rehearsal?" Mommy asked, pulling out of the studio.

"It was good. But I'm excited for you and the other moms to dance," Maddie stated, and Mommy scoffed.

"Oh please, it won't be that funny. We'll look just like you guys on stage. Pretty and elegant," Mommy joked, and the three of us started laughing.

"No you won't. You will look funny," I smirked, and Mommy gasped. Maddie and Kenzie laughed.

"I agree with Max for once," Maddie stated, and I smiled.

•Four days to showcase•

The moms had a rehearsal for their group dance, so we got to sit in the dance jail and watch them. We were just laughing at them the whole time.

"This is so embarrassing!" Paige laughed.

"They look silly," I stated, and they agreed with me.

"Very silly," Chloe added, which made us laugh even harder. I thought I was gonna pee my pants. They started doing it one at a time, and Kelly went first.

"Oh my God, my mom said that she used to be a good dancer," Paige spoke, watching her mom dance. We laughed. "Things have changed."

Mommy went next, and she messed up, so she threw a mini joke tantrum, which made us laugh even harder.

Holly went next, and she did somewhat of a decent job. Even Nia seemed impressed.

The moms finished their rehearsal, and it was time to go home.

"That was so funny!" Kenzie yelled as we walked to the car. Mommy laughed.

"If I can't do it in rehearsal, there's no way I'll do it on stage," Mommy insisted, and Maddie agreed. Mommy gasped.

"What? Your words, not mine," Maddie shrugged.

"Just shake your butt if you forget," I instructed.

"Yeah, shake it like us!" Kenzie exclaimed, and we started shaking our butts. Mommy videoed it.

"You girls are so adorable, I can't handle it!" Mommy squealed, grabbing each of our hands and leading us to the car.

"But not as cute as me!" Maddie yelled, doing a cute pose. Mommy laughed and took a picture.

•Three days to showcase•

"Maxie, you have an interview for the show," Mommy told me as we arrived at the studio. I love having interviews by myself.

She led me to the set, and I sat in the assigned chair.

"Hey, Max. Nothing new today, just gonna ask a few simple questions," the cameraman explained, and I nodded. "How do you feel about the showcase?"

"I love the showcase. It is fun. But also stressful," I replied.

"Are you nervous?"

"I am always nervous. Before going on stage."

"Do you feel prepared?"

"I feel prepared. I know, um, all my dances. A lot."

"Thank you, that's all we need."

-

The girls had group rehearsal, so Kenzie and I were wondering around the studio. We went into Studio C, where a jazz class was happening. We quickly ran away, giggling.

"I didn't know there was a class happening," Kenzie laughed as we slowed down.

"Same. I thought it would be empty," I spoke. "That was funny."

"Yeah, and embarrassing. Imagine if Miss Abby caught us," Kenzie stated. I'd rather not imagine that.

-

Today a photographer came in to take pictures of us to show the casting agent when he came. We were told to bring a resume and a headshot...I don't know what either of those are, but oh well.

Mommy styled my hair into a bun with a purple flower that goes with my Rapenzul costume. She wanted to curl the ponytail to make it nicer.

"Let's go, girls!" Miss Abby yelled, bringing us to the photoshoot.

When it was my turn, I improved a bunch of poses.

"Give me more head! Lift it up! Pucker those lips!" Miss Abby shouted as the photographer snapped pictures of me. "Okay, you're good."

I went back into the den to change out of my solo costume from last weekend.

The girls had a group dance rehearsal, so Kenzie and I chilled in the den.

"I'm excited a casting agent will watch us dance," Kenzie stated, and I agreed.

"Maybe we will get noticed," I shrugged.

"If the sun stops burning, maybe," Kenzie joked, and I laughed. She wasn't wrong, the other girls are very good.

•Two days to showcase•

We were having a class, and Chloe came in with her hair down.

"Chloe, please put your hair up," Gia said, but Chloe didn't listen. "Chloe. Put your hair up."

Gia told her 2 more times, and she refused to listen. Miss Abby won't like that.

"Hey, girls, how we doing? Chloe, what's with the hair?" Miss Abby asked, entering the room.

"I told her four times," Gia replied.

"You told her four times to get it up?" Miss Abby questioned.

"Mhm."

"Push-ups, go, 25. You can't listen to your teacher?" Miss Abby asked, and the girl did her push-ups. When she finished, she went to keep dancing with her hair down. "You're not going to start turning again with your hair still down. For real?"

Chloe went into the den, probably on the verge of breaking down. The cameras went with her. I felt bad, and I wanted to go comfort her, but we were in the middle of class. Miss Abby went into the den to check on Chloe, and she came back into the studio with her hair in a ponytail. She even had a cute gold bow elastic.

"Five, low Arabesque turn, six," Gia continued.

Class went on as usual from there, and I couldn't wait to go home and play with my Barbie's. And watch some Bubble Guppies.

•One day to showcase•

The showcase was tomorrow, and I was getting nervous. Mostly because the casting agent was coming today.

Miss Abby was a nervous wreck. She made everybody help her clean up the studio so that it was perfect when the casting agent came. Kenzie, Vivi and I weren't much help.

Miss Abby called us into Studio A so she could talk to us.

"Impress him so that he wants to come back for people years from now."

-

Hours later, the casting agent was finally here. We were waiting in Studio A when Mommy brought him in.

"Guys, look who's here," Mommy spoke.

"Hi," Miss Abby greeted, immediately going to stand next to him.

"Hi, how are you?" he asked, waving at us. "I-I know most of, some of you know, I work for Telsey + Company. We cast Wicked, In the Heights, South Pacific. We're always looking for young talent. And even for, like, you guys, we just did a movie where we found little kids for Disney films. So, you know, you never know when we're gonna find that next star."

We all went into the den to start preparing for the audition. I was very scared.

"I'm very nervous," Kenzie told me as we started stretching.

"Me too. I want to do well," I stated.

Miss Abby wasn't helping either, she made me more nervous. She was yelling at everyone and causing us more stress.

"Alright, we're ready to begin. Let's go," Miss Abby called.

"Chloe," Gia spoke. She was very hesitant to go first, she seemed really nervous.

"Chloe, you're fine, go. Chloe, don't cry. Stop crying," Christi said as Chloe walked away.

"You got this," I whispered as she walked by. She shot me a smile before entering the studio.

"Nia, let's go," Miss Abby said when Chloe finished.

"How was it?" I asked, and she said it was fun when she started dancing. But still kind of scary.

Paige went next, then Brooke. Miss Abby wasn't happy with how the girls were doing.

"Listen to what I'm telling you, and this is not Abby Lee Miller's problem, this is your school teachers problem. You didn't read the sentence. Do you have reading comprehension at school? This is way beyond the realm of dance teacher," Miss Abby stated.

I went to continue dancing and getting ready for my audition.

"Mackenzie, Max, you girls want to sing?" Mommy asked. We both objected. "You're gonna sing."

"No," Kenzie protested.

"But honey, why?" Mommy questioned.

"I don't want to sing," Kenzie insisted.

"Are you gonna sing, Max?" Mommy asked me. I shook my head. "Why not?"

"I don't want to," I spoke. We angrily walked over to her.

"Are you girls gonna sing?" she asked again, and we both said no. "Then go in the car. Get the keys, sit in the car."

"I don't want to go in the car," I stated.

"Me neither," Kenzie added.

"But you're...that's why we're here, to sing," Mommy insisted. "I spend all this money for you girls to sing, every week."

"Uh-uh." Kenzie shook her head.

"I don't like singing," I said. It's true, I don't. Mommy grabbed our hands and took us to Studio B.

"Come here. You have to sing or Abby's gonna flip out," Mommy said. "Oh, my God."

"Mackenzie, Max, come here," Miss Abby demanded. "Where's Vivi-Anne?" Kenzie, Vivi and I approached her. We were holding our headshots.

"No matter what they ask you, yes. Put the 'S' on it. Let me here it," Miss Abby instructed.

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Yes. Can you sing?" Miss Abby asked. We all replied 'yes.' "Can you dance?" we did the same thing before going inside the studio.

"Hey, babies, how are you?" the casting agent asked.

"This is Mackenzie and Max Ziegler. And this is Vivi-Anne," Miss Abby said, introducing us.

"Hey, Mackenzie. Can I take your picture?" he questioned, and she handed him her picture. "Hi Max, beautiful photo. Have fun, okay?"

Music started playing, and the three of us began dancing. I was having a lot of fun, the nerves completely vanishing.

"I have a question. Do any of you sing?" he asked. "Mackenzie? Do you want to sing a little bit?"

"No." she shook her head.

"No? You can sing anything. If you don't want to sing, you don't have to. You don't want to?" he questioned, and she shook her head again. "Max? Would you like to sing?"

"No," I stated, shaking my head. What can I say, I don't like singing. I really want Mommy to stop the lessons. I only do it because Kenzie does it, and Mommy wants me to do it with her.

"Didn't we just have a little chat in the other room about if you, if he asks you anything, you say yes? Tell you what. Your mother, her money that she spends on voice lessons?" Miss Abby asked. She motioned that they would be over. Yes please.

"Yeah, Abby, can...just..I appreciate you helping them in, just, if you can just step out, just 'cause they get nervous. Next time I see you, you're both going to sing for me, right? You promise?" he questioned, and we nodded. I wouldn't count on that, though. We all went back into the den.

"But, girls, we just went over it and you just sang it in there. No more. I'm not paying for you to sing anymore," Mommy insisted.

"Good. I don't like singing!" I exclaimed.

"I did a chin stand and it hurt," Kenzie complained.

"Okay, Kenz, okay," Mommy said, brushing her off.

"I'm serious," Kenzie argued, crossing her arms.

"Stop the lessons. No more singing," I stated, but Mommy didn't say anything.

"Okay. Walk away from me, please," Mommy instructed, and we stormed away form her.

"Maddie!" Gianna yelled, and Maddie went in for her audition. She's lucky she doesn't have to sing.

When Maddie was finished, she started crying. She complained that she messed up her dancing, and Mommy took her outside the den.

Kenzie, Vivi and I were sitting up against the wall.

"My head hurts," Kenzie complained as the cameras focused in on us like they had when we were arguing with Mommy.

"My stomach hurts so bad," Vivi stated.

"My foot hurts," I added.

•Day of showcase•

Today was the day of the showcase, and I was very nervous. I hope the casting agent likes my dancing.

"Girls, do you have everything you need?" Mommy yelled, running around the kitchen.

"Yes!" Maddie exclaimed, and Mommy nodded. Kenzie and I were sitting on the couch, playing with our iPads.

"Okay, we better get going so we can do your hair and makeup," Mommy stated. We ignored her. "Girls, get in the car."

She came over to us and snatched our iPads. We complained, following her outside and into the car like lost puppies. She gave us our devices back once we were strapped in.

"Mean," Kenzie sighed.

"I'm sorry, but you guys weren't listening to me. Do you wanna play Bubble Guppies on Bluetooth?" Mommy questioned, and we quickly agreed. Maddie groaned.

"Seriously? Come on, that's so not fair," Maddie insisted, but Mommy didn't change her mind.

"We always play what you want. On the back, we can listen to however much Justin Bieber you want. Deal?" Mommy asked, and she agreed. Bubble Guppies started playing, and Kenzie and I sung the theme song. Maddie was so done.

-

We had a dress rehearsal a few hours before the actual showcase, so we were all getting ready.

"We only have a one-number change," Christi announced.

"Max, come here, you've got lipstick all over your face," Mommy spoke, and she wiped it off. "Let me add more hair spray."

"I have enough. I'm crunchy," I protested. She grabbed the bottle and sprayed more anyway. "I said no more."

"Do you want your hair to fall out while your dancing?" she asked, and I shook my head. "Then hold still and let me put more in."

My first routine was a jazz dance called 'Pinktastic.' It's a performance with the Hot Shots and the Hot Tots. Kenzie and I were Hot Shots.

Dress rehearsal started, and dance after dance was being run.

"Okay. Places, girls. Let's do this again," Miss Abby said from her light booth. She made sure everything was running smoothly. She sits in her little booth and calls everything. Lights, sound, curtains. You name it, she does it. We can hear her because there's speakers around the theatre and she's speaking into a microphone.

-

When dress rehearsal finished, we were all adding finishing touches to our looks. Miss Abby came in holding a clipboard. She looked so professional.

"Okay. Come on, girls. I am behind schedule already. You need to be onstage, ready to go. That's what a call time is, ready to dance, hair and makeup. Not just walking in the door. Yes?" Miss Abby asked, and we nodded. "Nia, where is your mother?"

"She's at work," she replied.

"Abby, she's been at work all weekend, and she's not dancing today in the moms' dance," Cathy told her.

"She's not?" Miss Abby questioned.

"No," Cathy answered.

"Cathy, I know you're upset," Miss Abby spoke.

"I'm a little upset, because I had to re-paginate, and I'm not sure that we are totally comfortable with it," Cathy explained.

"Well..." she started, but Cathy interrupted her.

"I have a brilliant idea. Would you please do the honors?" Cathy asked.

"No," Miss Abby immediately stated.

"Oh, come on. Oh, come on!" Cathy exclaimed.

"Come on, Abby!" Kelly piped up. We all started begging for her to do it.

"No. Actually, insurance-wise, I can't. And remember, we have an agent in the audience. So, if you think you were fabulous, then...be fabulous again. If you weren't fabulous, let him see what you can do," Miss Abby started. "Safety first and no bare feet."

We had a second run-through of the whole showcase, and I was pretty worn out. All of the costume changes are pretty stressful.

The 'Sugar Daddies' prop wasn't finished, so the moms were quickly trying to get that done. Miss Abby wasn't too happy about that.

-

After many stressful hours, the showcase has finally started.

Everything was going well, I was super excited to dance. But also very nervous since the casting agent was in the audience.

Thankfully, 'Pinktastic' was coming up soon, so we were able to watch the moms dance from the wings. It was soooo funny.

Cathy had her own solo moment. The other moms just stood and watched in confusion and embarrassment. I guess this wasn't planned. They just stood back and watched as she did her own thing.

The moms left the stage, leaving Cathy to finish it on her own. Two men came out just as the music stopped, and they carried her off the stage.

Mommy quickly fixed my hair backstage. I guess it needed fixing.

"You were funny," I giggled.

"Oh yeah? Did you like my leap? I was very proud of it honestly," Mommy stated, and I shook my head. "Okay, you look great. Kill it out there."

'Sugar Daddies' went on, and they were doing great. Maddie didn't have a lollipop, though. We were next, and I was super scared. The excitement didn't last very long.

When they finished, it was our turn to shine. I wanted to do a good job for the casting agent.

I thought we did a great job.

I quickly ran to the dressing room to change into my solo costume. Mommy changed my hair while I put on my purple shoes. I wiped off the makeup and waited for Mommy to finish my hair. No way could I do makeup for an important event.

When she was done, I ran backstage to wait for my solo.

Terrified was an understatement. I knew my dance by heart, but I was hoping I wouldn't freeze on stage.

Finally, it was time for my solo. I swear I felt a drizzle of pee drip down my leg. However, when I started dancing, it was like time froze. I couldn't feel anything. I zoned everything out and focused on my dance. That seemed to work, since I didn't forget my dance. When I exited the stage, all of the girls were waiting backstage. Maddie gave me a high-five and a quick hug.

"Good job, you did great," she stated, and I rushed back to the dressing room.

My next dance was a contemporary duet with Kylie, and I was very excited. I love this routine.

The duet was awesome, it was the best we've ever done it. We hugged for a while backstage, really proud of each other.

"We did so good!" Kylie exclaimed.

"Yeah, that was the best time we have ever done it!" I whispered.

I ran down the hall and back to the dressing room, very happy with my last dance. I quickly changed into my next costume.

"Your duet was so good, I'm so proud of you!" Mommy exclaimed, taking my hair out. Kenzie came running in, wiping off her makeup and taking out her hair piece.

Our next dance was a tap routine entitled 'Chapel of Love.' I love tap, and I love this dance. Maddie, Chloe and Paige came sprinting in. Mommy finished up my hair, moving onto Kenzie.

"Mom, can you do my hair next? I don't know how to do a dutch braid bun," Maddie insisted, and she agreed.

"Do your sisters makeup while your waiting," Mommy instructed, and Maddie came over to do my makeup. She was very good at it.

"Okay, I'm done. You look great," Maddie complimented.

"Thanks."

"Okay, Kenz, you're good," Mommy said, finishing off her makeup. We rushed out of the room and down the hall, making our way backstage for the 50th time.

"We got this. We can do it," Kenzie said as we met up with the rest of the group.

We took the stage, and I think we did pretty good. We had no time to waste, though. These quick changes are out of control.

I changed into my next costume. It was a jazz routine entitled 'Kissed a Boy.' I love this dance as well.

I met up with Kylie backstage, and we had a little time before we had to go on.

"I'm tired," she complained, and I agreed. "All of these quick changes are too much."

"Yeah, I need a break," I stated. "Are you doing good?"

"I think so. I messed up a leap and some pirouettes. Nothing very bad," she explained.

"I almost forgot part of my solo. But I didn't," I added. Thankfully, I remembered the whole thing.

"That's good. I-" it was our turn to go on, so she was cut off. We took the stage, being blinded by the bright lights once again.

We finished the dance, and this time I had no time to talk. Kenzie and I made our way back to the dressing room for the 600th time.

Kylie had a trio with another Petite, Kennedy Trent, and Nia, who's also a Petite. She also had a solo, which I hope she did good on.

My next dance was a trio with Chloe and an Elite, Hope Roberts. I love Hope.

We all made our way backstage, huddled close together.

"Let's go out there and kill it!" Hope whispered, and we took the stage. She's right, we did kill it.

When we exited the stage, we exchanged high-fives before Chloe and I sprinted away.

"That was amazing!" she exclaimed once we were in the hallway.

"Yeah, we did so good!" I added as we arrived in the dressing room.

I had another routine with the Hot Tots, which is called 'Wash That Man!' I love dancing with the Hot Tots.

When we were both ready, Kenzie and I did the usual. We ran down the hall and arrived backstage. I saw Hope, who was about to go onstage for her solo. I gave her a thumbs up, but I'm not sure if she saw it.

We waited backstage for about 5 minutes until we had to go onstage. I didn't do as well as in the other routines.

When we finished, Kenzie completely dropped herself on me. Since she's taller, I almost fell over.

"I'm so tired. I'm not doing as well," Kenzie stated. She read my mind.

"Same. I did so bad in this," I spoke as we walked down the hall. I have no more energy to run. I can't imagine how tired the other girls are, since they're dancing a lot more than we are.

I had another solo, which I was looking forward to. This one is another jazz routine. I like jazz routines.

"Okay, do great, I love you," Mommy said as I ran out of the room.

I took several deep breaths backstage. I always get nervous before doing a solo.

I think I did a good job. I was pretty tired, but I tried to forget about that and give 100%. I hope it worked.

When I got off stage, I collapsed into Maddie's arms. She chuckled and hugged me back.

"I'm tired, Mads," I complained. She patted my back.

"I know, I am too. But you did great on your solo," she insisted, and I looked up. "The showcase isn't much longer. I think we'll make it."

"I don't know," I smirked.

"Okay, it's almost my turn," she said, shoving me off of her. "Love you."

I nodded, making my way back to the dressing room.

I had a lyrical trio with Jack and Stella. This is one of my favorites.

I ran down the hallway and backstage, where I made it just in time.

"Where were you?" Stella asked. "We're next!"

We took the stage, and I think we did a pretty darn good job.

"That was awesome!" Jack exclaimed, giving us all high-fives before I had to sprint back to the dressing room.

My next routine is a ballet dance called 'That's Amoré.' I don't really like ballet, but oh well.

I'm not the best at this one, so I hope the casting agent doesn't judge my talent based on it.

Kenzie and I waltzed back into the hallway and backstage.

"I hate ballet," Kenzie whispered, and I nodded in agreement.

"Me too," I said.

Soon enough, it was time for us to go onstage. I definitely could've done better, but that was to be expected. I'm tired and terrible at ballet.

"That was horrible," Kenzie panted as we left the stage. I couldn't agree more.

I was so excited, I only had one routine left. A jazz duet with Paige. I love this dance. And I couldn't wait to be done dancing.

"We look amazing!" Paige exclaimed as we posed in our costumes. We fixed our hair and makeup and left the dressing room and made our way backstage.

I gave everything into this routine, since it was my last one of the night. I was very happy with how I did.

"That was so good, we rocked that," Paige stated when we got off the stage.

"I'm happy this is my last dance," I smiled, and Paige whined.

"Lucky, I still have a few more," she told me as we walked back to the dressing room.

When the showcase was over, we all went back on stage for the finale. Miss Abby came on stage to speak to the audience. We all danced and waved as the curtains closed, signalling the end of the showcase. I was absolutely exhausted.

We all went back into the hallway to talk and try not to fall asleep. I pretty much failed at that. I leaned into Mommy's side as she wrapped an arm over my shoulder.

"Hi! Hey, girls! Good job!" I heard the voice of the casting agent. Mommy lightly shoved me so that I was standing upright. "You girls are so good! Congratulations!"

He came over and started hugging the girls.

"You were so good, congratulations," he told me, pulling me in for a hug.

"What do you say?" Mommy whispered.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"You guys are so good. Come with me, Maddie. I'm just gonna chat with Maddie over here for a second," he stated, pulling Maddie out of the crowd. Mommy went with them.

"I'm gonna fall asleep," I announced. Kenzie agreed.

The other girls watched the conversation. They seemed upset. I wasn't really listening, I was half asleep.

We all grabbed some punch, ready to party. I'm not sure how much partying I'll be able to do, though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 10.6K 154
Melanie Victoria Ziegler is the third and youngest daughter of Kurt Ziegler and Melissa Gisoni. She has two older sisters, Maddie and Kenzie. Mel has...
10K 137 15
The younger sister of Brooke and Paige. Daisy is a 4 year old dance who dances at the ALDC and despite her age she is a beautiful dancer THANKS FOR 1...
57.1K 1K 16
What would the ALDC be like if there was another girl that had Abby's favoritism?
12.9K 287 10
everyone knows maddie and mackenzie ziegler. abby lee's favorite dancers. but let's throw one more into the mix, malia ziegler. the oldest half siste...