Reborn in a beast world novel

By rikaaa54

After a sudden death, Xu Ming finds herself reborn in the world of a novel she read... as a cannon fodder Ful... More

Full Summary
Death
Rebirth
Make a plan
Daddy's girl
Prettiest cub
Family love
Announcement Day (Part 1)
Announcement day (Part 2)
Puppy love (Part 1)
Puppy love (Part 2)
Author's note: MEMES
Life in Beast City
Golden eyes
Braids and flowers
Girl talk
Pinky fruits
The Banquet (1)
One time guardian
Author's note: Yuma face reveal
The Banquet (2)
Little talks
Author's Note: New male Oc face reveal
Watching drama
Bonfire Kubiro
Exchange
Showing off
Wounded
Killian's past
Blood
Author's note: Saika and Kiki's face reveal!
Author's note: Yui's face reveal
Memes Pt. 2
Shitshow
MEMES Pt. 3
The King's worry
The King's rage
Zira's schemes
MEMES PT. 4
SPECIAL CHAPTER
Threat
Brat
Zira's true plan
The calm before the storm

Manipulation

4.2K 212 30
By rikaaa54

AUTHOR: From now on all the chapters will have a meme at the end. I hope you will like them.

Sorry in advance for the poor quality memes and for the grammar mistakes.

THIS AUTHOR LOVES YOU ALL!!!

•••●•••

The tension was high, the females reunited to win over the male panther were looking with envy and hatred to the lilac haired female cub who was hindering them in their male hunting.

The two of them haven't mated yet, but the adult females knew that even if the feelings were not reciprocated, a male was very loyal: he would choose to become a guardian beast to be near his beloved.

Had it been a normal male, the group of females would have given up at this point; but he wasn't.

He was a strong male, a tri striped one, probably the most handsome one and, above all, he was the next patriarch of a tribe famed for its economic power and the proverbial strength of its warriors.

This was an opportunity not to be missed, they couldn't let him go.

Right now the only option was to force him, by deception or ... threatening his beloved one's life.

The vicious thoughts were interrupted by the entrance of an unexpected guest:

a ginger haired eagle female with beautiful amber eyes, Ayla, the eldest female of all beast city and a leading figure there.

She outlived most of the city's kings, but despite her ripe old age, she looked not older than 40.

During her youth she participated and helped (making a great contribution) in the elaboration of peace agreements between the tribes and the "construction" of the city.

And last, but not the least, she was one of the very few female shifters in the Beast World.

(Author: unlike the novel, in the beast world females can shift, it's only extremely difficult for them.

To shift some conditions must be met: be the cub of a 4 striped male, severe stress and be in a life or death situation;

when these conditions are met the female can shift, but their body must be very healthy/trained to survive the shift.)

She was an elder. All respected and praised her, most also feared her, and hardly anyone went against her wishes.

(Author: A for Ayla)

A:"Don't even try to do what you thought"

She firmly said, exuding a powerful and authoritative aura.

A: "That cub used her wit to fool all of you; her beauty and personality did the rest enchanting your chosen prize of this season."

Ayla paused briefly while glaring the other females

A:"The male hunting is a battle in which everyone uses their own means to get what they want, without harming others.

She hasn't done anything wrong; you are the ones to blame for your own defeat. And you should also be ashamed if you're so incompetent to think the only way to get what you want is doing something shady."

Her glare became an icy cold stare

A:" Now go. Reflect on your actions and try to improve yourself and your seduction moves, so that in the future you don't get beaten by a cub again. "

The wiser and more experienced females immediately agreed with Ayla and returned home.

The others, even if they didn't agree, suppressed their envy and the shame of being scolded, defeated by a spoiled cockroach and went away.

But not all were intimidated by the eldest, a little group of females didn't care and thought only of their " revenge".

One of them was Zira, a vicious and cunning panther female who always got what she wanted, often using unconventional means.

If she took fancy of someone, sooner or later he would be hers, even if the male didn't want to. Worst of all, many males died pitifully for the depression and all the abuse that they suffered.

No one had ever been able to prove her guilt in the shady things she 'did', as she had some of her pawns do the dirty work, who she manipulated and when they were no longer needed, she got rid of them.

Due to her actions, she had been given the title "the puppeteer".

The females, even if against their will, left and the square began to empty.

Well, not all the females left...

Yui was still watching the showing off scene full of anger, all while cursing Rosa and her friends.

Rosa. The name of that ugly bitch.
She was always been a menace to her (Yui) , but lately she became even more hateful. If she wasn't there, Yui's life would be better.

Zira heard the continuous cursing of the younger female and evilly smirked internally; perhaps she had just found her new pawn.

The adult approached the young one and began her act.

(Author: in this conversation the two talk so softly that the other people can't listen to it; Z stands for Zira, Y for Yui)

Z:" It's just an indecent behavior to take advantage of our absence to take all the males, don't you think so too?"

Yui nodded while watching the scene in disgust

The older female continued "And you know, I think the Tiger King's cub was the mastermind of the three. That one is very wicked"

Yui's eyes widened at the mention of Rosa, and she grimaced in anger mixed with disgust.

When the adult female saw it, she knew she had hit the bull's-eye

Y:" Yes! How she dared steal the attention of all males!!?!! Just because she's a royal she thinks she can do everything!! What a bitch!!"

Zira was trying to suppress the evil grin blooming on her face.

Z:"Yeah, I think so too. I'm old now, I already have a lot of males and I didn't want any more this season, so nothing changes for me,... but you..., you're young, you need more males.
And look at you, you're a stunning beauty, much more than her, but sadly after this... nobody will notice it"

She faked sadness and concern

Y:"Why that worthless ugly thing always gets in my way?!? IT HAS ALWAYS STOLEN WHAT RIGHTFUL BELONGED TO ME"

The adult gave her a fake sympathetic smile

Z:"Maybe she does all this just because she's jealous of you, she knows you're much better than her, and she hates you for it, that's why she always gets in your way."

The lion female whispered in the ear of Yui

Z:" Look at her. Look how much she's smiling and laughing. She's obviously laughing at you because she won again; for the umpteenth time she stole something that belonged to you;

she managed to steal from you the numerous males that normally would have done all to have even the chance to court you and give you presents; Look, she's mocking you right n-"

The adult female did not have time to finish the sentence that Yui, without thinking twice, bolted forward in the direction of the Tiger princess, fueled with rage, jealousy and contempt.

Zira was left there, but she wasn't offended at all, on the contrary, she was overjoyed by the outcome and couldn't wait for the noise that idiotic dumb thing would make.

'It will be so easy this time' she thought as a slight malevolent smile made its appearance on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like the chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
880K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
398K 19.2K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
204K 5.9K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...