My Cat Is Human || Kitty'z ||

By _ryjii

Wherein Haerin is a human-cat and Hanni is the owner. (Messy and random situation) More

MY CAT IS HUMAN
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 - πŸ’‹
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
A/N
🎁✨

4

1.4K 77 59
By _ryjii

Hanni.

"Ugghhh finally we can eat now."

"Yeah. I really hate that professor sometimes."

Minji joined.

"I agree."

Danielle said.

"Anyways unnie, what's the news we heard from the other campus? They say you and your boyfriend broke up? Is that true?"

Hyein asked.

I sighed and took a bite of my bread. Bread is my favorite, also Minji's favorite.

"Yeah.... just last night.."

"That's sad! Are you fine?"

Minji asked looking concerned.

"Yeah... sort of not..."

"Don't worry unnie, you'll find someone that really for you!"

Danielle said and I smiled.

"Yeah, I know..."

"Hmm, since you and your EX broke up, I wanna make you feel up so! Let's go at karaoke studio later!"

I widened my eyes feeling excited and clapped my hands, karaoke with them, yess finally!! I miss thatt!

"That's cool!! I'm excited!!"

I said and they smiled at me.

"Me too. Your treat, Hyein?"

Danielle asked and Hyein nodded.

"Yup!"

"Waa!!! Do I need to get a boyfriend too and do break up with him so you can treat us again, Hyein??"

Minji asked and we just laughed.

"Not a boyfriend unnie, your gay ass is lying."

I'm on my way to the restroom right now, I told them that I will just gonna pee for a second, school day today was over and we will later go to karaoke studio.

"H-Hanni, right?"

"Oh. Niki! Yes, I am Hanni"

"That's right... you're Hanni..."

"What's up??

"Uhm... nothing..? I–no... can I get your number...?"

"Oh sure! It's a small thing"

I grabbed his hand and wrote my number on his palm.

"There! clear yourself okay??"

"Y-yeah... thank you..."

"Okay!"

I waved my hand to him and continued to enter the restroom. Niki is actually popular in our campus, all students blah blah blah his name, but I don't care whoever he is, he is cool yep, I am one of her fans back then before. But that's before. Just why did he only approached me when I don't like him anymore? That's a bad timing...

"Hey bitch."

I flinched a little when I heard the voice. Is she talking to me? Uhm. Definitely.

"W-what...?"

"I saw it. Niki approached you. Why the hell did he to that? Approaching a bitch? That sucks."

She crossed her arms and I just lowered my head.

"What the hell did you do to him? You're a witch so probably, you bewitched him."

"S-stop... I-I gotta go—"

She stopped and pushed me through the wall, my back hit the cold wall and damn that hurts.

"O-ouch..."

I whined in pain.

"You think you can just leave like that? You're just a bitch. He don't deserve a bitch like you. You get it?"

She grabbed my hair and dragged me into the one cubicle.

"You know? You need to wash your face up now Pham Hanni. Remove that ugly face of yours."

She said and I started crying, her grip to my hair is so tight, I'm trying to remove her hands to my hair but yeah it's tight. She buried my face in the toilet and pressed the flash. I never thought of this happening to my life, this is the worst. Or there's more? Yunjin is my bully since first year, until now I'm in third year. She hates me for some stupid reasons.

"There. Do you see how really ugly you are?"

She asked with a smirk and I just kept crying, why is there no any girls coming inside? Just what the hell.

"You really are ugly. Niki is blind because you bewitched him."

"Y-Yunjin... p-please s-stop..."

"Not until you leave the university. Bitch."

She grabbed my hair again and pushed me through the wall again. I thought she'll leave me finally but no. She took out something from her bag and it's a marker, lipstick, and color pen. This is bad. I didn't bring any extra shirts or uniform to my locker. She'll definitely gonna ruin my uniform. No, no, no.

"You know what I will gonna do next, Pham Hanni. Whole world needs to know that the Pham Hanni is a flirty bitch."

She said then grabbed my collar, she started writing something on my uniform with the lipstick, color pen and marker. All I can do is to cry because if I fight back she will beat me more. And if she beat me up more, some bruises will be left and it's gonna be hard to hide to unnie and my friends. Nobody knows about this, I don't want them to worry.

"Hmm. Perfect."

She said then let go of my collar. She smirked then went back to her bag. And that, I thought she'll goodbye now finally BUT NO. Not yet... she took out an orange juice and some bread. What.... that's my favorite snacks...

"Your favorite snacks, right?" *chuckles*

She grabbed my bag and sliced the breads into pieces and put them in my bag, she laughed and then poured the orange juice inside my bag. She zipped my bag and shook it while laughing, I cried even more quietly. Why is she like that? If I only knew this will happen, I didn't pay attention to Niki instead.

"There~ you're all perfect now Pham Hanni."

She said then stood up. I'm a mess right now. She waved her hand with an evil smile and left me looking so ugly in the corner of the restroom. When she opened the door, I saw Chaewon, Kazuha and Sakura stopping Minji, Danielle, Hyein and my cousin Eunchae from entering. Now I know why there's no one didn't come inside. It's because of Yunjin's friends. They're stopping them. Yunjin and her friends left and then my three friends and one cousin went to me looking so worried. I didn't say anything, I don't want to. They just found out right now. I'm so dumb. Dumb. Stupid.

"Hanni!! Why didn't you tell us that she's doing this to you for a years!!? Omygod!!"

Eunchae asked while wiping my face, Hyein took a look of my bag and she's so mad right now, Hyein is our maknae but when someone hurt us, especially when someone hurt me she'll transform from human to mad revengeful monster.

"I WILL NOT GONNA LET THIS SLIDE UNNIE. SHE FUCKING MADE YOU LIKE HER DOLL. I'M GONNA KILL HER I SWEAR."

Danielle held Hyein's both shoulder to calm her down.

"Hyein, don't make everything harder."

Danielle said.

"Dani is right, let me handle this."

Minji said. I can't say anything. Seems like my mouth was glued.

"You don't deserve this Hanni. I'll tell this to Rei unnie."

Eunchae said.

"C-Chae..no... don't tell unnie..."

"What!? No! Yunjin is insane!! She made your school life horrible!!"

Eunchae said and I just sighed.

"I'll be right back, I will gonna get Hanni a shirt."

Minji said and they nodded. Hyein went closer to me, fixing my messy hair.

"Unnie, you don't deserve this. We will tell this to your unnie whatever you say. This shit needs an action."

Hyein said and Eunchae agreed.

"I don't want my unnie to worry.."

"She will be worry to you of course because you're her sister!"

"I know.."

"You know, then let us tell this to her."

"I....*sighed* fine.."

"Good. That bitch will go to hell soon."

Danielle said cleaning my bag.

"B-but what if unnie decided to transfer me to another univeristy? W-what about you g-guys? I-I-I– don't wanna you all to be separated from me.."

Hyein smiled then tucked my hair behind my ear.

"If you transfered to another university, we will transfer there too, we promised to each other that we will all stick together, right?"

"T-thank you very much..."

Minji entered with a shirt and jacket.

"Here, you can use it."

Minji said and handed me the clothes I smiled and thanked to her.

"I will make sure to Yunjin, she will pay for what she did to Hanni unnie."

*
after hanni got changed ⬇️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.4K 29
As a foreign university student in Korea, somehow Haerin met her idol - Danielle Marsh. Thought it would be the last time, but something was so stran...
23.3K 844 55
𝖠 π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—’ π—ˆπ–Ώ π—π—π—ˆ π–»π–Ύπ—Œπ— π–Ώπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—‡π–½π—Œ 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 π—Œπ–Ύπ–Όπ—‹π–Ύπ—π—…π—’ 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—ˆπ—οΏ½...
my sunshine By <3

Fanfiction

6.3K 352 17
a short story about danielle and haerin, two childhood best friends who happen to have had mutual feelings for each other since they were younger, bu...
14.1K 719 6
Hanni and Minji have a little awkward but intimate moment- that shouldn't make their hearts beat so fast, right? A short summer love story Bbangsaz a...